Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

cat trap

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

cat trap Empty cat trap

Post by Devon Sabathiel 17th August 2015, 8:46 am

job:

Devon stared started to twitch and become a little jittery as time went by. He hadn't done anything to keep him moving in a while, and he was getting anxious and impatient. He sat on his bed, tapping his finger over and over again non-stop. His red eyes were scanning around the room without for a single moment taking a bit of rest. As he tapped his finger and looked around the room, he was also tapping the back of his heel on the ground. He couldn't take much more of this. Eventually Devon simply stood up and let out what seemed to be a scream, but a bit of a manly one. Once that happened, Devon sat back down, and looked at Nidhogg. The sword didn't know what to take of this. "What...what the Hell was that?" Devon shrugged at his sword and picked it up. "I've been freaking out, Nidhogg! I can't keep still! Job! I need a job! Not a hard one, no! I need...a D rank!" Devon grabbed his stash of jobs that he kept under his bed and started to quickly shuffle through them all. Devon looked at the bottom, since that is where he usually kept his D rank jobs. Devon picked out the very first one, and read through it. Find a woman's cat, and bring it to her. It was simple enough. Devon immediately sprinted right out of his room to the base of Phoenix Mountains. Without hesitation, he turned into his White Angel Take Over, and took off into the skies. The location said...Beanstalk Village. Well, that was surprising. Devon remembered seeing it several times on Fiore's map, and but he didn't ever think he would go there. Desptie that, it meant he had to fly all the way across Fiore to get to the location, near the Spooky Forest. Even while Devon was flying he was still jittery and anxious. He made several weird or awkward turns here and there. He even took a full loop while shaking around all over the place. He was like a plane about to crash, but he never did. His head twitched, and so did his eyes under his helmet. Devon didn't know what the Hell was wrong with him. He just couldn't stop moving. He couldn't stop thinking. He couldn't stop getting thrilled about...anything! He didn't know what was wrong with him, but he didn't care. Maybe chasing around a cat for 2 seconds might finally get all of his energy out and calm him down. He was thinking two seconds because he knew that there was no way in Hell a cat in a D rank job would be able to run from him for more than that amount of time. If it did, then it was one amazing cat. Still, highly unlikely. Whatever the case,  was nearing the village, and that meant that this job was probably going to end sometime soon. He sped himself up, and he could see the village in sights. He didn't care what people saw, an angel, a dove, or whatever. He just flew over the town to a hovering level, and started to fly around. His eyes scanned the place, looking to see if he coudl find the cat as soon as possible. He flew around the streets, past people, around houses, above houses, and above trees. He looked everywhere, but still didn't seem to find the cat. Devon stopped in the middle of some weird alleyway and thought for a moment. Even though he stopped, he still didn't completely stop; his excitement was still very much there, and he didn't feel like he was going to give it up anytime soon. As he thought, he paced back and fourth, he flapped his wings, he twitched his head, and his eyes were twitching under his helmet the whole time. "Damn it! The suspense is killing me! I can't take much more of this! I'll go crazy! Craaaaazy I say!" It did seem like he was going to go slightly crazy at any moment now. Without waiting another moment, since he couldn't think straight, Devon decided to take off into flight once more. He searched around the town again, and that's when he finally found it. He found the cat running through the roads, and he went straight for it. Without it even being able to react, Devon snatched it off the ground and started to fly to the old woman's house. The cat struggled, in Devon's arms, but he wasn't letting go. Eventually Devon landed on the old lady's porch. He knocked on her door and waited for her to open it. When she came out, the first thing she saw was an angel holding her cat. Devon snatched his reward right out of her hands, gave a salute, and closed the door on her. He flew off back to Eclipse Soul's headquarters, and when she opened the door again, she was gone, and her cat was in her hands. Devon didn't know how or why, but his excitement was finally over. He got 750 free jewels, and he was finally no longer jittery. When he got back to Eclipse Soul, he de-activated his Take Over, and walked inside of his room. Now, for the first time all day, he stretched, laid down on his bed...and began to relax. "Ahhh...that's what I needed."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

cat trap Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 2:08 am