- Job Info:
- Job Title: Nested Rumors
Player Requirements: Cirven and Lumina Rubyscale Only
- Can only be done once
- 400 words per post or more
- 40 posts at least
- Must stop Cor Torva from getting the thing they want(Lumina), while protecting her and escaping.
- Must do 2 or more rolls at a time.
- Leodias cannot be spawned until after 20 posts into the thread and if a boss roll is made before this it will produce a double roll of the strong enemies(Cor Torva Sworn Elite) instead.
- If Leodias is not spawned by the 30th post he will auto spawn.
- Must defeat Leodias to escape.
Job Location: Serene Cliff Area(Landforms Sub Forum)
Job Description: After following the trail of some rumors, Cirven finds himself in a forest looking for some sort of dragon nest. Cor Torva, a underground dark guild his own mother controls, is after is after the nest and anything that is in it. They only try to take things in order to gain more power in their ultimate goal of taking over all of Fiore and then the world.
The rumors could also be wrong and it not be Cor Torva members seeing as there are only a limited few know what or who Cor Torva are. The nest might not even exist either but he doesn’t want to take any chances.
- Weak: Disturbed Wolves: (A-rank) The disruption in the forest with Cor Torva searching for the nest has caused some of the wildlife to go into a frenzy about protecting their territory, especially the wolves. These particular beasts are bigger than most wolves you would find and deal A-rank damage with their attacks with their claws and fangs. They take 3 A-rank hits to take out each and one spawns at a time. They are also pretty feral and will attack anyone around them they see as trespassers meaning that Cirven, Lumina and even the Cor Torva members will have to watch out for their attacks.
- Normal: Cor Torva Researcher: (S-rank) The Researchers of Cor Torva are not only some of the smartest members of the underground guild but are some of the strongest. They are dressed in lab coats and brown Cor Torva military-like uniforms. They have been sent in groups to find the nest they are after and acquire anything in it. They use magical tech to fight with to enhance their abilities over their limits. These magical tech items are in the forms of armor and guns that shoot out beams of magical energy that comes straight from their own magical power. These beams deal S-rank damage and they can take 3 S-rank hits before being taken out. One spawns out at a time and they will avoid close ranged combat while using their beam gun to blast away at their targets.
- Strong: Cor Torva Sworn Elite: (S-rank) Some of the most elite members Cor Torva have been able to muster. They wear black Cor Torva uniforms which is usually accompanied by a beret on their head. They fight off of their pure skill and are quick to attack. They can fight at any range from close range with the blades they are using to a longer range with the spells they can produce. They mostly focus on spells revolving around their blades or fire or lightning magic. Their regular blade attacks deals S-rank damage and their ranged spells do also. If they live for over 2 posts they will combine their use of fire or lightning magic and combine it with their blade to cause the blade to deal 2 S-rank damage per hit instead. One is spawned at a time and they can take 5 S-rank damage before being beaten.
- Boss: Cor Torva Lieutenant, Leodias: (S-rank) The leader of the C.T.S.E(Cor Torva Sworn Elite) and the head of the operation to find the nest. Leodias uses Sun magic which is a combination of light and fire magic. Sun magic allows him to shoot out scorching beams of light that will burn through anything in its way while lighting everything it touches on fire. He can also use this magic to form orbs of light over his hands to be used in close combat. These orbs can deflect/block melee attacks and will deal S-rank fire damage to anything that hits them. His attacks deal S-rank damage and starting on the 4th post he is out and every 4 posts after use, he will send out a wave of light that burns anyone in its path for S-rank damage in a 50 meter area around him instantly. This attack deals S-rank fire damage and will blind anyone hit by it for a post due to the intense rays of light. He can take 8 S-rank damage before being taken out.
Reward: The EXP given for completing a S-rank job
Cirven made his way through a forest area near the Serene Cliff. He had caught a rumor that Cor Torva, a guild run by his mother who betrayed him, was looking for a dragon nest. A nest that was practically only talked about in folk tales by villages near the forest. All of the stories were different in some ways. Some saying that the nest was hidden deep in the forest, some saying that the nest was something that was a meaning for something else entirely and others saying that the nest was only a myth to scare people from that certain forest near Serene Cliff. There was one thing all of them had in common though; Dragons.
He couldn't help but think of what would happen if he met the water dragon, Hydrianna and had to tell her what happened to her adopted daughter. How he failed to protect her. He shook off the thought of meeting her and tried to focus on what he needed to do. He needed to stop any plans Cor Torva had with the forest.
Just before he made his way into the forest he caught of glimpse of the Serene Cliff where his sister and him had met and challenged their guildmaster at the time, Zenshin. He had practically almost died against the man but his sister was even closer to dying. He managed to dodge Zenshin's attack but his sister was not so lucky in her trail against the man and was hit by him. His power was overwhelming compared to them back then.
The thoughts of the past caused other images to flash in front of his eyes. The images of his sister's motionless body on the ground with him unable to do anything about it at all. He clutched his right hand into a fist but then released it as he calmed down. The old him would have started to beat into the nearest thing to him and give away any attempt at him making a stealthy entrance into the forest.
After regaining his thoughts and re-focusing again he cautiously made his way into the forest as he placed his red mask over his face to complete his new look. He traded in the old blue colors he wore for a white and red outfit. He still kept on his signature piece of clothing, a red scarf. He knew he would have to remain quiet in the forest until he was able to figure out what exactly he was getting into and where the Cor Torva members actually were. He didn't have much faith in there actually being a nest but had decided before hearing the first story of their being a nest that he didn't care. He was there to only stop anything Cor Torva had planned.