Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire)

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire) Empty Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire)

Post by Irina Naginata 7th August 2015, 4:43 pm

Job Details:

Irina walked into the guild hall for the first time in several months, after the events with her demons she had left on a self imposed exile with only a single job taken with her in the time period. During this time her hair had returned to its natural red color that it was before Murasame came to her possession, and her right eye had become normal as well with the exception that Irina kept in closed out of habit. The First thing she did upon entering the guild was head over to the job board and stare at some of the requests. Most of the requests looked rather bland such as walking dogs and searching for lost kittens and almost seemed like the guild was lacking work for the time being though she wondered just how many jobs Kakuma reserved as special cases and kept them from the board. After picking up one of the few challenging jobs off the board Irina started wandering over to the kitchen where Jin had left out ingredients to cook again, her response to his actions didn't change which was simply eat all the food once again and went and sat down while she examined the job she had picked. She however managed to absentmindedly find a table that was already occupied and barely even took note of their existence while she finished whatever it was she cooked up in the kitchen and began downing a glass of water. It wasn't until after her glass of water was finished that she even looked up and noticed that there were people sitting across the table from her.

Health:100%

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: True Circuit
    Second Skill: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Skill:

Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire) Empty Re: Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire)

Post by Lexa Grimoire 7th August 2015, 5:00 pm

Lexa had finished up a massive string of taking down bad guys across Fiore when she entered the guild hall. Normally, she would have Taranis check the job board for her, but this time she decided to skip looking for a job and went straight to the kitchen. She ignored some guy who was telling her than she could just ask him to cook something and opened the cupboard, pulling out several ingredients while continuing to ignore the irate seeming man. She had put together an expertly made grilled cheese sandwich with herbs and spices, and passed it to Taranis to carry for her. The large, six foot tall male-looking being with a bony horned helmet that seemed to be that of a demon, accompanied by a four inch hole where a heart should be had no problems carrying Lexa's meal for her. Lexa happily skipped out of the kitchen, leaving the ingredients for the guy to take care of since he wanted to be useful. She sat down at an empty table with Taranis standing a little off to the side and behind her, and she began calmly eating the sandwich. Taranis, feeling this new routine to be a bit odd, went ahead and went to the job board to find a suitable job for Lexa to undertake.

It wasn't long before a girl sat across from her with a job notice in her hands. Lexa marveled at her beauty. The person had long red hair that went further down then Lexa could see from her end of the table, and a black zip-up vest under a while jacket. Her skin was fair, and had no flaws that Lexa could see. None of these caught Lexa's attention, as what Lexa marveled at were her stunning red eyes. Lexa put down her sandwich and burst into light, appearing behind the woman. She was too short to see over her, even with the woman sitting. Peering over one of her arms, Lexa saw the job noticed and her blue eyes began to shimmer. "Say Nee-chan, are you gonna go on that job? W-would it be alright if I came along? Please big-sis!?" Lexa said in a highly energetic childish tone with her eyes shimmering like the water on a pool during a cloudless breezy day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire) Empty Re: Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire)

Post by Irina Naginata 7th August 2015, 6:53 pm

Irina only got a short glance at the girl who had been sitting across from her, she had met her before but she couldn't quite remember her and with that she vanished and was now sitting next to her and peering over her arm at the job in her hand. She seemed to be quite the optimist taking the opportunity to jump on the chance to join the job. "Well aren't you a lively one." Irina smiled, she began to remember who this was, someone she met during her small rampage a few month earlier. "I see you haven't changed much, are you sure you are up for this one... Lexa?" Irina questioned with a rather devious smile. It was true her personality was a bit more open than back then and held a little more emotion. Lexa however didn't change much at all since their previous encounter. "The job has high risk of failure, I have reason to suspect brainwashing magic is in use. If you still want to tag along know that we may turn on Black Rose." Irina stood up and immediately turned weapons in hand, one the ever so familiar sword Murasame though it's aura had changed considerably, and the not so familiar Nemesis. "We leave now, I hope your stomach is full." Irina would pack lunches but as it stood she already emptied the kitchen of all foods, looking over she could just imagine Jin standing there looking puzzled as ever with his vanishing ingredients. It was nice to be back in action.

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 7th August 2015, 7:12 pm

Lexa was surprised that the woman knew her name. Lexa put her hand on her chin and put on a somewhat pained expression. "Umm.. oh dear." Lexa said in her high-pitched child's voice. Taranis walked over, his somewhat demonic presence being an extreme contrast to Lexa's sweet personality. "Naginata. Irina." Taranis said, his firm deep voice held no ill intention in it. Lexa turned around "huh?" she said inquisitively. Taranis pointed to the woman, "Naginata, Irina." he repeated himself. "Oh. Thanks so much. I'm sorry Nee-chan, but I forgot your name. I'm a real dunce when it comes to remembering people, probably because I read too many books... Umm... If it's okay, I'll just call you big-sister until I remember your name fully." Lexa said in her super chipper, child-like voice. "As for going with you on that job..." Lexa began with a confident voice. Lexa walked a few feet away and picked up a four foot long sword whose blade was wrapped in a white cloth, leaving only a golden ornate grip to be seen. Upon touching the sword, Lexa's magic circuits flashed bright gold before fading to a gentle golden glow "I'm just fine to do what it takes." she said, finishing her statement with her eyes shimmering, and confident looking. She quickly disappeared, reappearing next to the monstrous man with her hand on his pale abdomen. "By the way, this is Taranis!" she said happily and then gestured for Irina to lead the way.

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 7th August 2015, 7:36 pm

Irina was already walking out the door when Lexa and her companion joined her, she wasn't about to take things slow. The thing that accompanied Lexa quite literally mentioned Irina's full name as Lexa tried to remember, Lexa however shoved it off as jibber jabber or something of the like as she simply went on about how she forgot Irina's name. She wouldn't have blamed her for not recognizing her considering how much different she was but given the fact that her name was told to her twice it kind of made Irina angry ever so slightly, She sure chose a hell of a partner to join her or rather her partner chose her.

After the long boat ride back to the mainland Irina hastily made her way out of town, she still wasn't comfortable in Rune Knight territory. She was already on the road when she stopped to pause, she didn't actually know where this tower was supposed to be. "Hmm, I don't suppose you have a map on you." Irina turned to Lexa completely puzzled as to where to go from this point on, it was odd for Irina usually she knew where to go on her jobs but the location of this tower eluded her. Suddenly the sound of a growling stomach made the situation more awkward, Irina didn't even notice it wasn't her stomach but some merchants stomach that was growling and turned right around to head back to town. "I'm hungry lets eat first." She said almost ready to march off and eat.

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 7th August 2015, 8:08 pm

Lexa was feeling pretty lousy about having forgot about Irina's name, worse that Irina was prettier than she was. 'Ohhhh... I messed up bad... How could I forget big sister's name when she's this pretty...' she thought to herself on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. Lexa's panic was interrupted when Irina recommended getting some food, causing Lexa to snap back to reality. "A-alright, I don't normally eat out when I'm on jobs, and I've never actually gone in the direction of the other town, so I don't really know much about eating out... So I'll just go wherever you choose. Don't worry about the costs, a lot of my gear was given to me by my friends so I have more than enough to pay for anything you want!" Lexa said, hoping that her buying the meal would be enough to earn Irina's forgiveness. Lexa smiled a generous grin following her big sister, using this to hide her personal embarrassment from Irina. At the same time, Lexa felt like she might be a burden on her ally, the woman looked considerably more battle-hardened than she was. Lexa was little more than a lowly assassin, sometimes mercenary, and this woman looked like she's had some real experiences. Lexa also felt like her not remembering her name could be the result of her amnesia. She remembered waking up in the guild hall, with a few things forgotten, but she didn't expect to forget her big-sister's name. She bowed her head in shame while walking behind Irina, her only saving grace was that Irina didn't turn around to see her ready to break down and perform sepukku

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 7th August 2015, 9:44 pm

Irina froze at the mention that Lexa had never eaten on a job, it wasn't right to eat on the job especially when you just ate. A drop of sweat rolled down Irina's cheek as her mind began to argue between food and work. As if almost instantaneously Irina zipped right passed Lexa taking hold of her arm and dragging her out of town. "I'm sorry I got distracted from the real task at hand." She said with a very apologetic tone. It seems Lexa wasn't the only one who had a problem. Eventually releasing Lexa's hand Irina simply just walked and kept walking always looking out for something, a location that would supply and answer as to where their destination should be.

After hours of walking Irina began to calm down but now she had lead them into nowhere, the place was rocky and it seemed like some sort of massive maze that no one could find their way through. She had gotten them lost, a massive mistake on her part. Turning to face Lexa whom she assumed was still behind her with a rather goofy oops face. "I uh, might have gotten us lost hehe." Irina said trying to lighten up the mood from her mistake. She felt bad, this wasn't a mistake she would have made in the past, perhaps she lost her touch in her absence, something she would need to fix and fast. She didn't even blame Lexa for forgetting her name anymore, Irina probably wouldn't even know herself if she looked in a mirror.

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 7th August 2015, 10:33 pm

Lexa put on a big smile when Irina grabbed her wrist and started pulling her in a different direction. "Ummm big sister? You're hurting me..." Lexa said while her wrist was being squeezed and pulled at the same time. Irina released her after a little while "Thank you..." she said with a smile on her face. After a bit of walking, Lexa heard the magical words that Irina had gotten the two of them lost. Lexa saw the look on Irina's face causing her to bust out in uncontrollable laughter. "It's okay big sister! We'll be more than fine, how hard can it be to find a biiiig tower out here... in... the mountains..." Lexa said, becoming hesitant at the realization that mountains are bigger than towers. She wanted to tell Irina that she could find out exactly where they were, and tell her the fastest route to the towers in under a second, but she felt that her partner was planning something magnificent. 'Big sister's perfectly fine, she's just making up being lost so we can have fun!' Lexa said to herself, keeping a positive attitude. Lexa game Irina a big hug and squeezed her as best her small arms would allow before jumping back a few steps, and performing a spin with big smile on her face. "We'll be fine!" she said with a high-pitched voice that didn't make much of a valid argument to her actual age. Lexa continued following Irina, still believing that Irina already knew how to get there, and was planning a big surprise. If anything, Lexa wanted to see what sort of power the girl was hiding behind that sword of hers, but she didn't say it, or let it show.

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 8th August 2015, 6:19 am

Irina found herself standing there confused as Lexa burst into laughter, their situation was quite desperate at the moment as not only did they not know where to go but also they had no idea how to get back, or at least Irina didn't know. She sat down and looked up at the sky which had considerably darkened with some clouds, though it looked funny as half the sky was still sunny. The realization hit her as if it were some sort of brick. "Huh, shouldn't the sun be covered with clouds?" She said staring up at the oddity in the sky. ]"Irina the weather pattern in that direction does not fit the weather pattern for quite some distance, in fact it almost looks like a circle." A strange voice came from nowhere. "Oh, of course Murasame, it's cause it isn't a normal weather pattern." Irina grinned. "Cause the tower itself... makes the sun." Irina said as she stood back up and point off into the distance. "Lexa, our destination is dead ahead." Irina announced in a very awkwardly corny voice. "Irina, I believe you said something heroic in the wrong tone of voice." Irina froze as the realization hit her that she was speaking goofy. It was that realization that caused Irina to sit facing a rocked with her knees to her chin and mope. "I have lost all dignity." Irina mumbled to herself and one could imagine a sweat drop coming from Murasame's hilt. "I didn't know you were trying to hold on to your dignity."

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 8th August 2015, 2:05 pm

Lexa watched as Irina was talking to the disembodied voice, something that she wasn't quite used to hearing and decided to just play it off as both of them going insane at the exact same time. She watched as her big sister went to go sulk near a rock at having tried to be cool, and having failed miserably and decided it was a good idea to cheer her up. She quickly hug tackled Irina while laughing playfully, and then equipped her wings by channeling energy through the circuits on her back. Using the wings, Lexa pulled her big sister up to her feet and stayed in the air, gently flapping them. "Common silly, we know we're super close!" Lexa said with a smile and a very hyper childish voice. She undid her wings and let herself drop to the ground. She made punching motions while saying "We'll show them we're tough!" using her high pitched voice. Lexa turned to her sister with a smile from ear to ear and grabbed her hand. "Big sister can lead, and I'll follow!" she said happily.

Taranis gestured for Irina to go on ahead, as his usual place was to follow behind Lexa. Although, he felt as though Lexa was beginning to know too much about him. If Lexa were to discover who Taranis truly is, there would be the possibility of him having to fight the small girl instead of guard her back. This was of little concern for now, as Lexa had yet to confront Taranis about his identity, or the reason why he was the only true friend she's ever had...

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 9th August 2015, 5:43 am

Irina let a tear streak down her face before she found herself in Lexa's embrace once again, the girl liked hugging apparently. Irina finally stood up feeling a little better about herself but what's more she was returning to her previous focused self, she needed to be serious this time, she didn't have time to worry about emotions. "Right, I'm sorry, I've been letting my emotions control me too much." She announced as she took the lead to Lexa's request, she didn't even say anything a clear sign that she sealed off her emotions. Murasame as well resumed being silent though the blade shuttered in its sheath as if something flooded it with some sort of bloodlust.

As the headed towards the massive sun spot the temperature seemingly changed from a cool afternoon to a hot summers day. "So this fake sunlight not only makes it sunny but also makes it hot. Interesting." She said as she removed her coat revealing her bare arms, revealing a seal of sorts on her right shoulder though the rest of her arms appeared to be beautifully smooth, almost perfect yet still looked like they had an unwavering mastery of the sword. "Are you ok Irina? You aren't usually effected by the heat." It was true every since she became a member of Black Rose she had been building up a resistance to temperatures both hot and cold, though at the beginning it seemed strange but now it made perfect sense. "I am not concerned about the heat, but this is the prime place to tan my arms." Irina announced as her intentions wrapping the sleaves of her coat around her waist. She resumed marching and before long a large tower came into sight, a mystic tower, the fabled sunny tower of no return.

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 9th August 2015, 1:22 pm

Lexa continued walking behind the taller woman, not minding the temperature change in the least. Lexa's clothes were pretty thin, and breathed really well so being in hot places didn't bother her. She loved cold environments so being exposed to a little ice was no consequence either. Lexa got a bit bored and decided to go ahead and pull out her leaf whistle that she kept in her shirt pocket. She played a calm song while walking, one that she remembered from childhood.

It brought back good memories, but it also reminded her that in this fight, it was just her and Taranis, the rest of Black Rose was little more than an asset for now. Lexa was able to use the sound of her music to blur out the sound of the disembodied voice, and her partner's responding to it. For Lexa, she was used to a lot of weird things, giant bugs, werewolves, tentacle monsters, flying monkeys, you name it. Even with her being used to those weird things, hearing voices was normally a sign that a person is either already insane, or about a rock's throw from being there. Lexa finished player her song the moment that the massive tower came into sight. She stood in awe of the sheer size of it, being over fifty floor tall she was surprised that it wasn't visible above the mountains. "Hey big sis... I think you found it." she said with wonder in her voice. The tower had sheets of very thin gold on it, reflecting the sunlight but preserving the color. This is what was making the surrounding area warmer, but what was causing the clouds to form a circle around the tower with a massive hole in the middle was beyond Lexa's knowledge.

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 9th August 2015, 4:41 pm

Irina began to approach the tower, judging by it's appearance it was designed to amplify the sun but it certainly wasn't designed to create it. As she looked up at the spire of the tower she narrowed her eyes both to keep the light from blinding her and to analyze the tower itself. "I recon that someone is using some form of strong magic to make the sun shine." Irina made her explanation as she came to the towers huge doors. Just like outside the inside of the tower was well lit and there were very few shadows, it certainly wasn't normal to be so bright. "So the light is also on the inside huh." Irina expressed as she took a few steps forward.

She counted the pillars that supported the inside of the towers structure, sixteen were set in a circle around the main chamber. Irina began to do calculations in her head mumbling to herself as she thought, should the pillars supporting the bottom floor be smashed the entire tower would collapse in on itself, a situation that wasn't ideal for Nemesis. "Lexa, can you do me a favor and hold these form me." Irina requested gently handing Lexa both Murasame and Nemesis as she took her coat from around her waist and put it back on. Taking a step forward she inhaled before shouting. "WAKE UP!" She paused as the shout echoed throughout the tower, she took a moment to listen as she started to hear footsteps in many different places. She figured there would be plenty of places to hide here, but certainly not a single place for anyone to disappear as people started to emerge.

Last edited by Irina Naginata on 9th August 2015, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th August 2015, 4:41 pm

The member 'Irina Naginata' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire) NormalMonster
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 9th August 2015, 5:02 pm

Lexa looked around, marveling at how much light was in this place. There were almost no shadows at all, the only places with shadows were the absolute corners where light couldn't widdle its way into. Her big sister told Lexa to hold onto her swords, which Lexa did as ordered at first. The the taller woman walked in the middle of the room, and shouted in a strong courageous voice for everyone to wake up. Moments later, the sound of people rushing through the tower was heard, which let Lexa know she was in a bad place. "Hold these." Lexa said while passing the swords to Taranis, who took them respectfully. Lexa stood next to Irina and put a smile on while saying "Good luck!" with a happy childish voice. Lexa activated her dissipation circuits and her entire body burst into light, only being able to do so because she wasn't in combat as of yet. Taranis held both swords in his left hand, as he lifted his right hand with the palm exposed and facing the ceiling. His voice coming out deep, strong, and fearsome as he said "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy. Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep. Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud. Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness." The room began to grow darker with each word, gradually siphoning the light. In the end, his attack reduced the light to a very dim setting, where only silhouettes were visible.

Pet Skill charging:

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 9th August 2015, 6:31 pm

Irina watched the light dim until it was dark enough for her to feel comfortable. She counted the feet that entered the room, ten of them making five pairs of feet belonging to five people. "What happened to the lighting?" A voice questioned as the room was now dark. "Heretics have made out tower dark! let us cleanse this heresy." Irina face palmed as she realized just what Lexa had done, these religious types were terrible when something they believe in is effected. "You seem like a rather lively bunch." Irina scolded them as they took notice of her silhouette. "There a heretic, end her." The leader shouted as the all started charging at her. "And you certainly aren't open minded." Irina sighed as they came into range only to find her disappearing before their eyes before finding several attacks hitting them from many directions in rapid succession, knocking them down. Irina jumped back to where Lexa was and stared as all five of them returned to their feet barely shaken and simply bruised. "Hmm, did my attacks lack power?" Irina questioned out loud. She had been attempting to improve her martial arts capability though it seemed her attacks barely hurt her opponents. "The hell was that?" Questioned what seemed to be the head of these people, though the attacks lacked damage the speed of the assault did support confusion. Irina raised her hand so that it appeared as though she was holding something in front of her with the palm facing up. "Guess I have no choice then." She muttered as a rose of fire formed in her hand, throwing it forward it exploded just in front of her targets and at the same time drew them in towards it bunching them up for a second fireball this one once it made contact with them burst on contact with the leader creating another explosion which promptly incapacitated all five of them quite quickly.

Spells Casts: Rose Flare, Wild Burst

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 10th August 2015, 12:17 pm

It was at the moment that Taranis said "Kuro-Hitsugi." that the darkness exploded violently. The men who'd attacked them were sent in every direction, including up. The man who's body was sent upwards was met with an unexpected surprise... When Lexa had disappeared from Irina's side, she used her Dissipation ability to go to the highest point of the tower, and then switched to her wings. She let herself fall with her Gabriel's Blade held out for maximum damage. The man who was sent upwards was immediately cleaved in half by the long katana, and didn't have enough time to point out that another 'heretic' was present. Another man was laying directly below the one who was cleaved in half, and Lexa made no hesitance to slam her foot on his sternum to break her fall. The man's ribs cracked and blood seeped from his sides as his heart was not crushed into pudding, allowing his blood to freely flow from its cage.

Lexa looked around, noticing all the people plastered to the walls and blinked a few times with an innocent expression. "Umm... big sis... I think I may have done too much" she said with a voice full of guilt. Lexa looked at Irina and noticed she wasn't hit by Taranis's attack, meaning Taranis didn't deem her an enemy. She quickly walked over to Taranis and gave him a hug, "On the bright side, Taranis likes you!" Lexa said in a sweet, innocent, child like voice. Looking around again, Lexa wasn't entirely sure if all of them had died from the explosion, but she wasn't sure if they all lived. 'I'll just trust big sister's instincts on if any of them are alive...' Lexa thought to herself while smiling at Irina.

HP: 120
    MP: 100

Enemies:
    Weak: ???/10

Cooldown:
    Kurohitsugi - 3 Posts

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 10th August 2015, 6:58 pm

Irina observed the bloody results of Lexa's attack, clearly it was far overdone for these kinds of enemies. "Lexa I recommend you refrain from fatal attacks from this point on." Irina reached her hand out to Taranis. "I would like my weapons back please." She requested, her emotions completely sealed off. As she stepped over the corpse of the one who had been cut in half she took a look down at Lexa's gruesome display, these men though they screamed about heretics lacked the will to actually kill, they were simply brainwashed pawns of a cult of sorts. Stepped into the next corridor which lead to a stairs, it was time to ascend the tower, clearing each floor as though it was some sort of test. Each floor didn't look all that much different than the first, the layout was almost the same though it was smaller than the first as there were rooms off to the sides, most likely residences for the many brainwashed patrons of the tower.  

For the next 3 floors things were uneventful, there were fearful kids hiding behind pillars but they were probably no more than weaklings who barely just joined the group. She scanned each room for their intended target which was a young girl who had come here out of curiosity. "Keep your eyes open for a young brunette girl." Irina whispered back to Lexa whom she assumed was right behind her as they arrived on the fifth floor of the tower to be greeted with more of the groups men.

Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th August 2015, 6:58 pm

The member 'Irina Naginata' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire) StrongMonster
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 10th August 2015, 7:49 pm

Lexa saw the various children hiding from her through the hall. She felt a little bad that the kids were here, having their family slaughtered, but Lexa had a job to do. "The price of knowledge...." Lexa muttered under he breath. For her, Knowledge was the one thing that over-rides all other things. She thirsted to learn new things, new spells, more history, and gain more power. Lexa was lost in thought, trying to figure if she would get a chance to let loose, or if she would be stuck shadowing her big sister. It was getting a bit old, constantly acting the way she looked and only killing by 'accident' only to be judged as a child. But she knew that if she attacked indiscriminately, people would look down on her as little more than a beast. After walking into a room where two men were waiting, Lexa saw that their outfits were rather... flashy. They wore white robes with gold ornaments hanging all over them, and the embroidery was even gold. Lexa leaned over to Irina and said "These guys really like the color gold...." quietly, like someone giving a juicy secret.

"If you heretics are done ta- fwaah!" the man began saying but was cut short when Lexa had used her Dissipation Circuits to get near the man, and make herself appear in front him, with her fist in his chest. "Sorry sweetheart, but you talk too much." Lexa said in a very non-child like voice. Her voice was now deep, and sounded more like an adult woman who'd been royally pissed off. The other man looked to Lexa with a bit of horror at the speed she'd moved, and immediately jumped away. The man began getting off the floor, rubbing his chest to soothe the pain. "I guess this heretic's mine... no interfering." the man said with an irritated voice. Lexa smiled and got ready to turn the man into hammered shit.

HP: 120%
    MP: 100%

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 10th August 2015, 8:24 pm

Irina watched as Lexa moved a lightning speed to attack her chosen opponent, however things seemed different than before, she no longer had her child like personality that she held before. Irina turned to the second man who had fixated his attention on her. "Don't think I'll go easy on you heretic, even if you are the weaker of the two of you." He growled with a grin only to have his face turn to that of shock as Irina was now behind him. "When did you? I didn't even look away for a second." He could barely understand what happened and was already falling over without Irina landing a single hit. "What made you think I was weaker than her? I was already here when you brought your eyes to bare on my previous location." Irina's speed was incredible, and she hadn't even used any form of magic to move yet it left behind a mirage of herself where she once stood. "Is such natural speed even possible." The man grumbled as he stood back up on his feet. "Speed isn't only ever about the movement." Irina explained hinting at the truth behind her movements just then. "But if you actually want to see speed, I will give that too you." She said as she drew Murasame pointing it towards the man, the holy glow of the blade made him sweat, he had never seen a weapon of this sort before. Suddenly his strained face turned from tense to shock as Irina turned the blade on herself and drove it through the side of her abdomen. "Wha-What, are you mad." The man's jaw never closed as his final word as her gawked at what Irina just did. "Aren't we all mad?" Irina questioned as she looked up with glowing eyes, the power of her aura shifted to something truly intimidating. The man tried to make a move only to her some sort of bang as Irina took a single step once again moving from a fare distance from the man but now standing behind him again leaving a large cut in his side only for her to vanish with another bang to move back in front of him with her back turned leaving another cut on the other side of the mans body. "I have entered a state where I have become fast enough that movement creates air pressure that makes a pop when I move, you will not land a single strike from this point on." Irina taunted as the man was left in shock.

Weapon Ability: Murasame Remembers

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 10th August 2015, 8:47 pm

Lexa saw the man rising, a strained look on his face as he looked at Lexa. "You.... how?" he said. Lexa charged at the man, moving faster than a normal human would. 'No. I won't hold back anymore. This time... this time I'll make sure that my power is known.' Lexa thought to herself. Lexa grabbed her sword, watching the man's hands begin glowing. As she got close, he made an attempt to punch, but Lexa kneeled down and drew Gabriel's Blade and unleashed an Angelic Strike. She used her shadow burst to appear on the other side of him, one palm to the ground. As her attack cut his spine, the Angelic strike slashed his stomach. Lexa placed a palm to the ground, and disappeared leaving behind a small black pillar behind the man's foot. His stomach bleeding, the man looked around for where the small girl had gone to. Lexa pressed her feet to the ceiling and forced herself off, with Gabriel's Blade in a piercing position. Had the tower no been so well lit, the man would be able to see Lexa's glowing circuits, but as it stood, he had no chance of winning. The blade came down on the man's skull, ramming through to the back of his head and forcing his body to the floor. In total, her attacks took a whole five seconds, which were garbage by Lexa's standards.

Lexa ripped the sword out and looked at the blade. "Not good enough..." she said in her older, mature voice while looking at the blood covered sword. She flicked it and then began wrapping it with the attached cloth, afterwards she'd put it on her back. Lexa walked to the door to the next flight of stairs and looked back. "Have fun..." Lexa said in her child voice. "Sis." she said in her adult voice, and began walking up the stairs. Once the door was no longer in sight, Lexa turned into light, causing Taranis to do the same, and began moving up the hall. The light form of her being the same light of the world around her, no one would be able to even notice, let alone see Lexa.

HP: 120%
    MP: 85%

Cooldowns:
    Angelic Strike - 3 Posts
    Shadow Burst - 4 posts
    Trick House - 4 posts (ended early)

Angelic Strike:
    Shadow Burst:
    Trick House:

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 10th August 2015, 9:56 pm

Irina stared down the bleeding man as he tried to prepare himself, he was a bit shaken by how his partner had been disposed of. Lexa was already heading towards the next floor up and was doing so quite quickly. Irina listened to how her words we all different, she was truly a monster, it reminded Irina of herself. "Hah you should have begged your partner to stay here, she is clearly much stronger than you are." The man taunted as Irina stared at him with a blank expression. "It isn't because she is stronger than I am, but because I have been holding back since your friends gathered a few floors down." Irina frowned as she once again appeared behind the man cutting his legs open forcing him to the floor. "Your friends however, didn't wreak of bloodlust like you do, had you not been intent of killing us I probably would have forced her to hold back a bit." Irina tower over the man as energy built up around her. "I'll be going to the next floor, if you survive this I suggest you consider less flammable clothing." Irina voiced as she vanished leaving behind a small explosion lighting the man one fire to burn to death. Irina appeared on the next floor up which the screams of the man could still be heard as he burned to death. From that point Irina turned to resume ascending the tower taking a single step making the same booming noise she made when fighting the man the floor downstairs as she dashed up the tower, she had no idea how far Lexa had traveled but she needed to get wherever that was asap.

Spells Used: Flash

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 10th August 2015, 10:25 pm

Lexa appeared 10 stories up, having already run into trouble one time, she didn't want a repeat. "I wonder if big sister hates me now..." Lexa said in a hushed voice. She lowered her head, aligning the tip of her nose with the floor as she tried to understand why it is that she was in Black Rose. "Resources..." Lexa said under her breath. It was the answer she'd given to Elyx Reiaki when he asked her the question. "Revenge..." was the answer she'd given Legion when she trained with him. "Power..." was what she'd told Gabriel when she picked up his blade for the first time. "But which is it...?" Lexa asked herself under her breath. Lexa walked into the middle of the room, into a bright light that was shining down from a strange glass mural on the ceiling. She fell to her knees and rested her knuckles on the floor. "Damn!" she exclaimed in a scratchy voice. Lexa began punching the floor repeatedly as tears flowed from her eyes. "Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! DAMN!" she repeated punching the ground with each repetition. Lexa punched the ground a last time screaming "DAMNIT" rather shrilly, this time leaving a small crater in the floor. At this point, should their ally try to approach, Taranis would immediately stop her as right now, only one could assist the crying girl. That person would be herself, the only person who Lexa would be able to hear. Lexa's eyes flew open, and her magic circuits began glowing black as she heard the stomping of more approaching targets.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th August 2015, 10:25 pm

The member 'Lexa Grimoire' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire) NormalMonster Sunny Tower of... Sometimes Return (Job, Irina Naginata, Lexa Grimoire) StrongMonster

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:09 am