Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Act I: Genesis

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Act I: Genesis - Page 2 Empty Re: Act I: Genesis

Post by Cr1tikal 2nd October 2015, 8:05 pm

The battle of the mirror images began after the injured Lexa got up off of the ground, starting a battle of shadowy explosions that grew ever more confusing as she focused on the movements of both women fighting each other. All sound seemed to disappear as she watched each punch, each use of magic, as a single thought ran through her mind. "If we knew which one was real, I could easily just protect her from here and make this an unfair fight for the fake." She remained in her thoughts, watching as one Lexa slowly began to win, before the losing Lexa screamed loudly and teleported out; ending her thoughts suddenly as she paid attention to what was now going on around her.

The last remaining Lexa must have been the one they had started the job with, the young woman speaking to them about the pet that had made haste to escape after bringing them into this situation as she handed them armor from off of the walls. The job had not offered a reward, not that it mattered to Aiyana, but the armor would always come in handy somehow. Upon handing both Lamia Scale girls their 'reward,' Lexa left them with a teleport before Kateri did the same. "Uh...guess I'm the only one that has to walk out of here now...Let's go Memory and Tom, we got a little ways of a walk to get out of this gods forsaken place.” Thus ended a job she would, most likely, not talk about to anyone. Doppelgangers were always a mood killer.

[263]
    [FIN]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act I: Genesis - Page 2 MQNhOUw

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 4th October 2015, 12:03 pm

this is being denied as the requirement states 15 rolls minimum. once you have made the changes then repost

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act I: Genesis - Page 2 S6Eaz9K
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 4th October 2015, 2:21 pm

All rolls were done in a seperate topic made for them, to keep this topic clean of dice.

Link to dice rolls, which have a link to this topic as proof they were done for it.

Act I: Genesis - Page 2 MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:27 am