Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new Fairy Tail member appeard

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A new Fairy Tail member appeard Empty A new Fairy Tail member appeard

Post by Julius Seas 5th August 2015, 12:17 pm

Julius looked outside the train window and was amazed how vast the land of Fiore is. He was on his way to Magnolia to become a member of the Fairy Tail guild. Next stop Magnolia! I repeat next stop Magnolia! Julius picked up his bag and put on his light blue pirate coat. The train stopped and Julius walked out of the train and walked out of the station. So this is Magnolia. It is so beautiful! Julius couldn't contain his excitement en went straight to the guild.

In front of the guild's entrance Julius was amazed how beautiful the guild looked. Julius can't wait to meet the guild members! But Julius is more interested in how the guild master is? Is he very strict or is he very nice? Well there is only one way to find out. Julius took a deep breath and opened the guild doors.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

A new Fairy Tail member appeard X9tEBuc
    Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Frostfire
    Mentor : Glacieyth; Ice Dragon King
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Iƈҽ Dɾαɠσɳ Sʅαყҽɾ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A new Fairy Tail member appeard Empty Re: A new Fairy Tail member appeard

Post by Blues Coldsummer 5th August 2015, 3:04 pm

"Blue..." came a slightly distressed, high-pitched voice. It's owner? A mostly-black cat that was standing on top of a table on its hind legs. He was attempting to spur his companion to action, but so far to no avail. Fairy Tail's self-proclaimed "Tallest Mage" was currently busy sleeping...or trying to anyways. He was half-sprawled out over a tabletop in the Guild Hall, eyes closed and mumbling something about everyone being too loud. If you wanted to catch a nap in the middle of the day, Fairy Tail wasn't exactly the best place to do so. It was as busy as ever. People were drinking, laughing, and fighting left and right.

A paw reached out and nudged the boy's head, to which a, "Hrmm..." was grunted in reply. The Exceed placed its paws on its hips as it stared at the exhausted youth. "Why're you so tired anyway?" Lucky pondered before clambering onto Blue's head to stand atop it. All the cat got in way of response was a muffled, "Books..." A sigh escaped the Exceed's mouth and it wrinkled its nose. But before he could say anything else the doors to the Guild Hall creaked open, causing him and a few other Guildies to turn their heads in curiosity. What Lucky saw made his eyes widen from shock.

"...Blue there's a pirate at the door." The boy shifted uncomfortably on the table, seemingly unfazed by the fact that his cat was standing on his head. An annoyed frown did take hold on his face though. "Funny...now let me sleep..." This usually would've prompted the cat to jump up-and-down on Blue's head to wake him up, but Lucky was far too interested in the newcomer to even say anything else. "Cool!~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 6th August 2015, 12:35 am

Julius opened the doors and he was so happy to see all the people drinking, talking and laughing he could see that this is a very lively guild Julius couldn't help but smile. Some guild members were looking at Julius which made him fell uneasy since he is new but maybe they were staring at him because of his appearance. Looking further into the guild he saw a boy laying with his head on the table he was probably tired but what interested him more was the cat standing on his head not on all fours but standing right like a human. Julius walked slowly up to the boy maybe he knew where the guild master is Ummm... hi my name is Julius Seas and Julius is searching for the guild master. Do you maybe know where he is?

Squable:

Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 6th August 2015, 1:05 am

Lucky could only blink a few times as the pirate approached the duo. The Exceed got to jumping, hoping it would wake his partner up...but to no avail. Blue was too tired and his head was too hard. He could barely feel it! Lucky simply continued to look on in shock as the seafarer introduced himself and asked a question...in the third person. There was a moment of silence where the mostly-black cat just stared instead of talking...and when he finally did say something?

"Arrrr...~" yeah so maybe Lucky was a little too interested to remember his manners. But that was okay! I think. It took awhile for him to come back to reality (his head no-doubt swimming with pirate scenarios by now...), but once he did the cat shook his head and grinned at the guy. "Julius, huh? I'm Lucky! And this lazy lug here is Blue." he added, bopping the snoozing Mage on the head with his foot. "You're here to join? I haven't seen him in awhile but Ken should be around here somewhere..." his voice drifted off as he scanned the upper level of the Hall, searching for person he thought was the Guild Master. In truth, both him and Blue didn't really pay much attention around Fairy Tail and were still of the mind that Nightken was in charge. The guy Julius wanted was Simon...so...he wasn't really much help in the end...

...but at least he was trying!

Last edited by Blues Coldsummer on 6th August 2015, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 6th August 2015, 1:50 am

Julius was shocked seeing that the cat could speak but at the same time he was amazed on how mysterious the land of Fiore is. It appears the cat's name is Lucky and his owner the sleeping boy name was Blue. But in didn't take 2 seconds or Julius fell into a laughing spree because of Lucky's imitation. *snrk* I-I-I'm sorry... but that arrrr... i-i-it is even funnier when a cat does it... hahahahahahaha oh my sides hahahahahahaha. After Julius was done laughing he sat down on the other side of the table he looked at lucky and said So Lucky who is Ken? And more importantly what are you? Because Julius has never saw a talking cat from where Julius comes from.

Squable:

Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 6th August 2015, 4:10 am

Lucky grinned a toothy grin as Julius laughed. "I knew I'd make a good pirate!" he thought to himself, obviously off in his own little world. Sure that wasn't why the guy laughed...but he could dream, couldn't he?! The Exceed watched as the man made his way around the table and sat down, a curious expression forming on his face soon after. Lucky's gaze drifted back-and-forth between Julius' shoulders...

...his vacant shoulders.

"Where's your parrot?" he asked, searching around the Hall for it much like he had just been doing for Ken. Maybe it flew off somewhere? He didn't get much time to look however as the newcomer began asking more questions. Lucky just looked at him with a straight face and answered. "Ken's the Guild Master." he began, "He's pretty serious...but a nice guy once you get to know him." A nod reinforced his statement. Lucky thought back to when he and Blue first joined, being greeted by Nightken himself. Blue didn't even believe he was the Guild Master because of how young he wa- "Ken? No...the one you want is Simon." interjected a waitress who just happened to be walking by. Lucky's train of thought was dismantled, derailed, and destroyed as his mouth fell open. "Simon's the Guild Master?!?!" he questioned, quite obviously surprised. But the waitress was gone before she could explain herself and he was left shocked.

Lucky pointed a paw at himself and added in a, "I'm a cat!" in response to his last question. He was still pretty surprised...but he didn't exactly have the biggest attention span so it was easy for him to bounce around in conversation like this. He didn't exactly know he was an Exceed...and he surely didn't know why he could talk. He'd always just thought it was normal! "Where are you from?" asked the cat, one of his ears twitching slightly. They didn't have cats like him all over Ishgar?

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 6th August 2015, 5:07 am

Before Lucky answered his questions Lucky asked where his parrot was. Julius doesn't have a parrot it's kind of a long story. I will tell it if you answer my questions first. Lucky answered Julius's first question who Ken was. Ah so Ken is the Guild master! where can Julius fin- Before Julius could finish his question a waitress came by saying that not Ken but someone named Simon was the guild master even Lucky was surprised. On Julius's second question he just answered plain that he is a cat but Julius knew that cats can't talk.

I see... I think you don't want to answer that last question since I'm kind of an odd  person to you I don't blame you this is Julius first time being on main land so I well tell you a bit more about my self. Julius took a deep breath and started talking. Julius comes from an island far of in the Calm sea it's a island where pirates can take a break from sailing the seas or just fully retire. Julius's parents were pirates to once in a while they would sail the seas to get supplies here in Fiore. When Julius became 16 they gave Julius this pirate coat, pouch, sword holder and a gun holder. A week later they went back to Fiore to get supplies but... they never came back. Julius heard that they got a feud with other pirates and hijacked their ship and killed everyone on my parents ship. For the past 2 years Julius lived with one of the residents on the island and Julius began to study magic. After I learned a few spells I began on planning to join a guild so Julius can become a wizard that protects people at all costs and to protect Julius's guild mates with every thing I got. Julius looked away for a moment to wipe away some tears but quickly regained his smile Listen Lucky Julius apologizes if I offended you with my laughing it's kind of a bad habit to laugh at stupid things for Julius so my apologies.

(OOC: I don't have a full written back story for Julius so see this as a WIP.)

Squable:

Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 6th August 2015, 1:59 pm

Lucky blinked as Julius started to talk. The cat grinned and shook his head, interjecting with, "You're not odd!" before letting him continue on. Truthfully? He was a bit odd. But Lucky and Blue were infinitely odd-er...so he couldn't really judge (not that he would, anyway). Julius went into detail about how he was from an island in the Calm Sea. Lucky listened earnestly, even nodding at the guy a few times during the story to show that he was paying attention. When it got the part about him losing his parents, a tinge of gloom ate away at his expression. Lucky's eyes drifted to his snoozing companion. "Blue's dad is gone too..." Lucky narrated internally. If he was awake right now, the young Mage could probably relate.

His eyes returned to Julius as his story continued. He told the Exceed of how he learned magic, which made him brighten up immediately. "What kind of magic do you know?" he asked, his eyes full of wonder. It was always fun when new people joined the Guild...because it usually wasn't long until they got into a friendly brawl with the other members and showed off their unique magic! Julius had said he learned magic to protect others and his future guild mates at all costs, to which Lucky closed his eyes and smiled a BIG smile. "You'll fit in great here, Julius Seas!" Lucky spoke in a hammy manner and offerd a thumbs up (or paws up?), that really drove the point home. That was the kind of thinking that all Fairy Tail Mages should have!

Then the newcomer apologized for something silly and Lucky merely shook his head. "Don't say sorry for laughing! We do that all the time around here!" It was true! If there was ever a bigger guild of goofballs, the Exceed surely didn't know about them. He even placed his paws on his hips and offered up a silly, "Yohohoho!~" to really emphasize what he'd said. "Sorry" was a word rarely used in Fairy Tail!

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 6th August 2015, 2:56 pm

Julius couldn't help but smile at the talking cat when he said that Julius isn't odd. Julius uses water magic! Julius always loves it being in the water. Julius responded very energetic. But what really made him smile was Lucky saying that he fits perfectly in the guild.

When Lucky was being silly again Julius couldn't help but to start laughing again. *snrk* hahahahahaha oh there goes my funny bone hahahahahaha. When Julius stopped laughing he was sill wondering why Blue was laying on a table and not on a bed. Ummm Lucky why is Blue-kun sleeping on the table wouldn't a bed be more comfortable? Oh and I need to introduce myself to master Simon do you know where he is Lucky?

Squable:

Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 6th August 2015, 4:57 pm

"Water, huh?" Lucky thought aloud, his eyes drifting upwards as he scoured his brain. But try and try as he might, the cat just couldn't recall ever coming across any water Mages! Which was strange...because water's a pretty common element. Maybe it was just Fairy Tail that lacked any water-users? With a shrug the Exceed smiled again and added a, "Cool!~" laughing along with Julius as the newcomer chuckled at his silly behavior.

Two paw pads made barely audible contact with the wooden table as Lucky hopped off of his companion's head with a, "Hup." He listened to Julius ask his questions, then eyed Blue and wrinkled his nose. "He's been reading a bunch of books lately...I don't know if he's even been eating let alone getting any sleep." The Exceed knew his best friend was working to make himself a better Mage...but he was also running himself ragged in the process. In the end there wasn't really much Lucky could do about it. Blue never really learned how to take things in moderation. "So he just kinda sleeps where he drops." the cat added with a laugh. Julius then asked where he could find Simon to which Lucky looked around the Hall for a moment before staring the guy in the face and shrugging. "No clue!" This really was a problem though...Lucky didn't know anything about the joining process. He didn't even know if you could get stamped without the Guild Master being there!

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 7th August 2015, 1:56 am

Julius smiled on Lucky's respond that he uses water magic. Lucky told Julius that Blue has been reading a lot of books but Julius was surprised that Lucky doesn't know if he has eaten anything. Blue-kun must really like books. Maybe you should get him something to eat even though you don't know if he has eaten anything you should get him something you know just in case. In respond to Julius question about where master Simon is Lucky said he doesn't know where he is. And then Julius got a idea. Julius has an idea. If master Simon is here then he should hear everything that is happening here but he doesn't pay attention since this is how the guild normally is. Julius stood up he got up the bench he was sitting on he took a deep breath and yelled: HELLO! MASTER SIMON IF YOU ARE HERE PLEASE COME TO JULIUS! I'M JULIUS SEAS AND JULIUS WANTS TO BECOME A FAIRY TAIL WIZARD!!!

Squable:

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 7th August 2015, 9:00 am

There was a rumbling from outside shortly following Julius's shouting. Then immediately afterward there was a massive crashing sound from the front side of the guildhall as a massive green ogre-like creature came crashing through the trunk of the guildhall. Guild members scattered at it came crashing down into the tavern-space before landing with a massive thud. While many of the guild mages stood ready to fight the behemoth it would quickly become apparent the brute was already defeat, well done in fact. His body was covered in bruises and burns, and a good chef would be able to identify he was rather well cooked. Confusing as this was it was quickly explain as people noticed a small person standing onto of the giant's head.

The guildmaster Simon stood laughing on top of the ogre's head. "That's going to be a pain to fix. But man that was so worth it. You guys should have seen the looks on all your faces!" The mage doubled over laughing, obvious to a chorus of angry shouts from the guild members. It was a miracle no one was hurt. No one was hurt right?

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 7th August 2015, 9:55 am

After Julius was done screaming he heard a crashing sound coming from the entrance. A piece of the door came with high speed at Julius but Julius remained silent as the piece of the door came closer with high speed right through Julius yes it went through Julius. Nothing can hit Julius as long as he has his water body activated! He said with a confined smile. But some guild members saw what happened when the piece of the door went through Julius they were all amazed.

Some guild members were angry at something as Julius looked at the ruined entrance he saw a ogre laying down covered in burn marks however made those burn marks must be a incredible powerful wizard. Maybe it was the master? Julius body was still regenerating after the piece of the door went through him.

Squable:

Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 7th August 2015, 12:46 pm

Lucky grinned and waved off his new friend Julius's suggestion about getting Blue food. "He'll be fine!" the Exceed spoke, his gaze once again falling on his slumbering best friend. "If we had the Jewels for it, maybe..." Nothing would make the cat happier than to be able to buy his oldest friend a steaming hot plate of food. But the duo had always been uh..."financially handicapped", if you will. Even running all these Jobs for the Guild only afforded them a few luxuries. If either one of the idiots spoke up about it their Guildmates would have no problem helping them out...hell they could probably even get free food! But whether it was their own pride or something else, Blue and Lucky resolved long ago to never take handouts. They'd earn their way...just like everyone else!

The cat grinned at Julius' attempt at calling Simon. In all honesty it was pretty loud, so if he was in the Guild Hall, he was sure to hear i- BOOM!

A violent crash distracted the Exceed from his thoughts. He turned his head just in time to witness a gigantic green ogre thing burst through a wall. Lucky couldn't help but let out a small, "Wah!" as a piece of wood came hurtling at the trio, passing right through Julius and just barely missing him as he jumped over it. Blue on the other hand? Not so lucky. The large piece of the trunk cracked the snoozing Mage square in the head, knocking him out of his chair and sending him sprawling to the ground. A worried look took hold on Lucky's face. He was gonna be pissed when he- "Zzzzzzz..." ...nevermind. His Exceed partner looked on at sleeping beauty before shaking his head and walking back across the table over to Julius. He stared in awe at the large monster...and the person who was standing on top of it! Lucky gestured towards him with his paw as he spoke. "That's Simon! He'll know how to get you joined up."

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 7th August 2015, 1:06 pm

Julius saw how Blue got smacked down the floor when the piece of the door hit them. Oh my gosh Blue-kun! Is everything alright!? Julius looked at how fast he was asleep even after he got hit by the piece of the door. Julius thinks not even a earthquake can wake him up right now. Julius said with a gentle smile. It didn't look like Blue got any serious injuries Julius would make sure he would check up him after he wake up. Julius saw a person standing on top of the ogre. Lucky said that that person is the guild master Julius eyes began to sparkle and his smile began even wider but he was nervous at the same time because he didn't know how to introduce himself since his body hasn't regenerated.

Squable:

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 8th August 2015, 1:32 pm

As Simon had not heard anything Julius had shouted, being outside fighting a giant ogre at the time, he had no idea there was anything important to do. Being the man he was, thinking he had nothing important to do, he contented himself to teasing other guild members who had got caught in his 'dramatic entrance.'

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 8th August 2015, 2:04 pm

Like nothing had happened master Simon hopped of the Ogre and started teasing the guild members. Julius collected his courage he hopped of the bench and said to Lucky PLease excuse Julius Lucky. Julius is going to introduce himself to the master. Julius will look at Blue-kun's head as soon as he wakes up. Julius took a deep breath and started walking to the master he felt his heart pound faster with every step he took. Normally Julius hasn't any problem talking to people but this was his first time being on main land and he doesn't really now how to approach people in Fiore. What if master Simon doesn't accept him because he looks weird or that he is a freak since he can turn his body into water his body wasn't fully regenerated.

Julius stood behind master Simon he ticked his shoulder and said. Um... Master Simon. My name is Julius Seas. And Julius traveled all the way from the calm sea to become a Fairy Tail wizard so he can protect the people of Fiore and his guild mates. Julius uses water magic although Julius doesn't know much spells Julius hopes to learn more spells and become a strong wizard so he can protect all of Julius's friends and guild mates.

Squable:

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th August 2015, 2:20 pm

Simon spun on his heels as soon as his shoulder was touched. He honestly tried listening to what Julius said. He really did. But when you have a magic that allows you to travel Mach 20, your perception of time moves at a crawl causing Julius's decently short monologue stretch out for several hours. Most of which Simon spent zoning the heck out. When it finally ended Simon clapped his hands together and nodded his head "Alright cool! Go right ahead! Welcome to Fairy Tail!" but internally he was wondering what he had just agreed to.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 9th August 2015, 2:27 pm

That's it? thought Julius but he didn't know why but something looked bit off from the master. Um master Simon are you okay? Does Julius needs to get you something to drink? Or do you need to sit down? Or does Julius needs to call a doctor? Julius kind of panicked inside his head but he remained calm maybe the there was nothing wrong and maybe he was just tired off fighting that ogre.

Julius didn't know what to say next maybe ask if master Simon wants to know more about him? Um master do you maybe want to know more of Julius? Julius said with a gentle smile also his body finally had regenerated.

Squable:

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 10th August 2015, 7:57 am

"Zz..zzz...zz"
    A soft snoring could be heard from the edge of the guild hall. A red-haired mage could be seen laying stretched across two tables along the side of the hall, a small white creature resting on her stomach. Her facial expression seemed quite peaceful, considering the endless music and loud rowdiness of the guildhall. She opened her eyes slowly, fast enough to see a chair being hurled towards her. She rolls to her side, holding her pet, Atlas, in her arms as she falls to the floor.

Her eyes flickered a shade darker as she stood up, brushing the dirt off her jeans as she floated towards the offenders, a dark red aura surrounding the 16 year old. Being a Spatial Mage sure has its perks. Her eyes darted quickly to her left to see a new face she hadn't recognized before. "A newbie!!?" Her eyes sparkled as her aura and anger faded, suddenly filled with excitement and joy . Using her light-speed ability she quickly teleports in front of the newbie whom she heard Guildmaster call Julius. "Hi there! I'm Ebony, nice to meet you and welcome to Fairy Tail!!!" She said a beaming smile on her face as her body still levitated a meter from the ground.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 10th August 2015, 12:51 pm

While Julius was waiting for a reply on his question he suddenly saw a pair of knees appearing right in front of him he looked up and saw a girl with red hair introducing herself to Julius. Julius was so amazed how wonderful Fiore is first he saw a talking cat then a ogre crashed down into the guild and then a girl came out of nowhere hovering in the air. Hi Ebony my name is Julius Seas! Julius is curious how is it possible for you to hover in the air?

Last edited by KTH on 10th August 2015, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Squable:

Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 10th August 2015, 3:21 pm

Lucky the Exceed had a grin wide on his face as he watched Julius make his way over to Simon and ask to join Fairy Tail. He couldn't recall anyone ever being turned away from the Guild and this time was no different. Just like that? He was in.

Blue was still snoring on the floor, causing the cat to turn around on the table and look down at him. "What am I gonna do with you...?" Lucky thought aloud, shaking his head all the while. A dark red glow caught his eye causing him to turn towards its source. And imagine his surprise when he saw --...nothing. Whatever had caused the strange light wasn't there anymore. Lucky shrugged and was just about to attempt to wake his companion up again when the same color caught his eye again. But it wasn't a light this time...

It was hair.

"Yo, Ebony!" he called out, waving one of his little paws at the floating Mage. It had been a long time since either he or Blue had seen her...and "sleeping beauty" on the floor would probably be happy to talk to her too if he wasn't too busy catching Z's. The Exceed's tail wagged back and forth happily. Today was a good day!

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 11th August 2015, 3:00 am

"Hi Ebony, my name is Julius Seas! Julius is curious how is it possible for you to hover in the air?"
    Ebony's eyes widened, "Julius? What a unique and awesome name~" She turned to hear the voice of Blue's exceed Lucky calling her name. "Yo, Ebony!" he called out, waving one of his little paws towards the Cosmic Mage. "Hey Lucky!! Still looking after Blue I see" She laughs, looking at the ice mage laying on the floor, shaking her head in disapproval. She winks at Lucky before turning back towards the newcomer.

"Well, you see I am a Cosmic and Space Mage, I'm kinda immune to gravity" She grins as hovers down towards the ground, placing her feet on solid ground. "What magic do you have?" She asks Julius before walking over to the Guild Hall counter. She grabs a jug of warm water, seeing as iced water wouldn't really have much of an effect, and walked back over to where Julius stood and Blue was laying. "Hey watch this!" She gestured towards Julius and Lucky as she poured the water over Blue's face and body, just waiting to see his reaction to her little joke.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 11th August 2015, 4:35 am

Ebony complements Julius on how awesome and unique his name. Ow so unique isn't Julius's name. he said with a shade of red covering his face. Ebony told Julius that she is a cosmic and space mage which makes her immune to gravity she hovers to the ground. Magic that makes you immune to gravity that is so cool! Julius was so amazed by how talented the mages of this guild are are. Ebony asked what kind of magic Julius uses. Julius uses water magic it isn't very impressive then your magic Ebony-chan.

Ebony walked towards the counter and picked up a glass of water she walked towards where Blue was laying and poured the water over his head.

Squable:

Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 12th August 2015, 2:23 pm

"Someone has to.~" Lucky replied to Ebony with a smirk. If the Exceed didn't watch out for his vertically challenged, stubborn, and short-tempered partner...who would? That being said, Luck watched and did nothing as the Cosmic Mage grabbed a jug of water and approached Blue. "gurglegurgle..." was all that Blue offered in the way of sound as Ebony upturned an entire jug of water on his sleeping form. The liquid washed over almost his entire body, soaking the slumbering young Mage completely. Everyone present was in for a treat when he woke up...because when he did? It was gonna be hell. Lucky waited and watched his sleeping friend with a mischievous grin on his face. Any second now he'd wake up and freak out. Any second now...

...Aaaaannny second now...

If one listened closely, they could hear the sound of crickets chirping. "I think he's in a coma." spoke the Exceed while scratching the back of his head with a paw. It obviously was not the case but Lucky just couldn't figure out why Blue wasn't waking up. Fortunately he didn't have to think about it too long as the sound of the boy's stomach growling filled the entire Guild Hall. A sweatdrop formed on the back of the cat's head as he continued to stare at his friend. "That explains it..."

Sleeping Beauty needed a kiss...Blue needed a steak.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:07 am