Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Zoo Adventurers

Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4143.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Manipulation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Zoo Adventurers Empty Zoo Adventurers

Post by Okura Jin 4th August 2015, 6:34 am

”I wanna go to the zoo!!”, that was the shout that had been echoed in Jin’s room for probably the hundredth time. Jin was having a day off, he was spending some time with Fira and Kaya while making some delicious things for both to eat. Suddenly, Kaya remembered something about a zoo and had been making a fuss now for a while. ”But Kaya, I said I’ll take you to the zoo it’s your other request that I can’t do” he said, telling her the same thing again. Going to the zoo wasn’t too bad, actually Kaya wanted Jin to take the entire guild with them too. She had been living among them and she had grown to love every single one of them. Jin was fond of how she thought of everyone but that wasn’t just possible. ”Now now Kaya-chan”, said Fira as she patted Kaya’s head in an attempt to calm her down. ”How about this? We go find Rei-chan and Magna-kun, and we go with them, hmmm?” she proposed to Kaya picking the chibi tiger in her arms. She struggled a little but had to give in to Fira’s charm.

So that was why, Fira and Kaya were now at Rei’s door and Jin was looking around for Magna. Jin had already confirmed that neither were on a job so all that remained was to ask if they wanted to come along. ”Rei-chan!” shouted Kaya outside Rei’s door, Fira couldn’t do much about that, Kaya was too anxious to go. After looking around for a while and asking around, Jin finally found Magna and walked up to him. ”Yo Magna, Kaya is making a fuss about going to the zoo and she wants you and Rei-chan to come along. So, interested?” he said explaining the whole thing in one go. Having known Kaya for a little while, Jin believed that Magna would fill out the remaining gaps in his story by himself.

Visit To the Zoo:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zoo Adventurers Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

Zoo Adventurers Empty Re: Zoo Adventurers

Post by Shard 4th August 2015, 11:27 am

Magna had been working at a small cart. At this cart he was making various treats and snacks. It seemd that whenever Magna was found he was cooking or serving people food. That was pretty natural for a chef and a rumour had even started that Magna didn't sleep, but just served food. The immortal, unsleeping chef. This was of course nonsense or at least it was for the time being. Never having to sleep would be interesting and something he wouldn't mind trying for a week or two though he wondered if his creativity would suffer without dreams.

When he saw Jin walk up he immediately extended his hand to the man and in that hand was what appeared to be something in batter in paper shaped like a cone. "Try a bit of this. Its my new recipe." It smelled extraodinarily good and was enough to whet the appetite of many. It was a karaage of a different kind. The meat, which was chicken, was soaked in special herbs and spices before being deep fried in an oil he had managed to make from rainbow fruit. As such the batter itself had a sweetness whilst the meat was savoury. Surprisingly, it made a rather excellent tasting dish. He'd named it Kvasir Karaage. For the dish, like his team, brought inspiration to many.

"The zoo huh?" he said and paused considering it. He was a 15 year old and a zoo wasn't really the sort of thing the average 15 year old wanted to go to. However, a spark appeared in Magna's eyes and he quickly moved round to the front of his cart and grabbed the handles. As he did so with a snap of his fingers all of the cooking stopping and the remaining ingredients vanished. "Let's see how the kids at the zoo like my snacks. Though I bet Kaya wouldn't say no either."[/color]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    Zoo Adventurers HqzsHuT
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 22nd September 2015, 11:34 pm

While Magna read the job flyer, Jin tried out the new recipe Magna had just prepared. As usual, Jin’s taste buds were more than satisfied. Magna was passionate about his cooking and was always making new kinds of dishes. Some were not as good as the others but all in all, he was a wonderful person and a wonderful cook. It was to Jin’s understanding that Magna’s personality showed in his cooking. He was a warm, caring and kind individual and his dishes were detailed about every flavor he put in them and tasted splendid each time. ”I’m sure everyone is going to love it because I loved it. Kaya is definitely going to love it as usual.” replied Jin as he finished off tasting the recipe.

While Jin and Magna conversed, Kaya having confronted a closed door for quite a while began to search for Rei. She searched high and low but could not catch a whiff of her favorite person. Finally, heartbroken and sad she sat in the hallway, looking sad while Fira patted her head. It was then that she caught the scent of something delicious cooking in the distance and ran off in search for it. Fira could only manage to keep up with the little monster. Kaya charged in the room where Jin and Magna were conversing, ”Gimme gimme, pwease!!”. She said as she pounced on Magna’s leg and gave him the most adorable cat eyes she could manage. Fira arrived moments later, out of breath: ”Hello Magna, sorry for the intrusion” she said as she bowed and greeted Magna. Jin was expecting Rei-chan to follow along but that didn’t happen. He looked at Fira who shook her head in response. It would be better to not ask about it because otherwise Kaya would probably throw a fit.

”Alright then, let’s get going, shall we?”

Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 24th September 2015, 1:04 pm

Magna smiled as Jin complimented his cooking. It seemed like today was going to be rather interesting in terms of profitability. He didn't really care about that though. It was more for the joy that he would bring to so many people. His smile only broadened when Kaya and Fira ran in. Kaya of course asked for some of his food and that was to be honest exactly as he expected. He plated up some of the special Kvasir Karaage and placed it down in front of her. "It is no intrusion. My door is always open to you, Kaya and your husband." Magna said with a smile. "You are family to me." This was perhaps in more way than one. They were both druids after all so they were bound by that. He also saw Jin as an older brother and thus as his wife Fira was like a sister in law. It was a complex relationship really. However, he didn't care and he proferred her one of the karaage all wrapped up as humans would eat it. Kaya would of got the same, but she didn't have hands to hold it so that just didn't work. That was why she got the plate.

Magna however frowned when he found that Rei was not there. He had hadn't seen the little satan soul user in a while. He hoped she was ok and nothing bad had happened to her. He also hoped she wouldn't be too upset at them going to the zoo without her. "Yeah let's get going. To the Zoo!" Magna said fist bumping the air with a big grin on his face. This was a bit of a facade as he didn't quite feel as happy knowing they were leaving some of Kvasir behind. He paused and then looked at Fira.

"You coming with us?" he asked. He hadn't seen Fira much so it would be nice to get to know his team mate's wife a bit better.

Zoo Adventurers HqzsHuT
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 29th September 2015, 9:35 am

Kaya rejoiced as Magna complied with her ‘request’, she instantly began eating as she loved his cooking. ”You’re too kind” replied Fira with a slight blush. Jin didn’t say anything but he smiled with the mention of the word family. He had always felt like that around the guild members and especially the kvasir members. They were all like family to him, he cared about them and was attached to them like one would be to his own kin. With Magna, there was the added relation of being a dryad. All dryads shared a special relation with one another, Fira too was a dryad and could relate to this special relation. Kaya finished with her food soon and licked her face, hugging herself as she was completely satisfied with the flavor. ”Yeah!” exclaimed Jin as he too raised his fist along with Magna. Well, he wasn’t that happy either about leaving some of kvasir behind but nothing could be done about that for now.

When inquired whether she was coming along, she blushed quite a bit as she rolled her finger in her hair looking away. ”Well, ummm.. uhhh.. I couldn’t … I mean.. I .. “, well she wanted to come but wasn’t sure whether she should or not. In a job, she wouldn’t be of any help and didn’t want to hinder Jin or Magna. Kaya ran over to Fira and before anyone could say anything, she looked up with an angry stare. ”You should just come if you want to.. blehhh!!” she said sticking her tongue out and running off. That kind of made her blush even more but she smiled a bit. There wasn’t much to say about that, Jin and Magna were going so nothing bad could happen to her. To add to the strength of this duo, they had Kaya and Aegis. What could possibly go wrong?

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 2nd October 2015, 4:19 am

"Looks like you're coming with us." Magna said with a grin as he began to pull his cart out of the door and towards the job location. It was likely he wouldn't focus too heavily on his cooking at first, but he'd like to see what others thought of his cooking and make a little bit of profit if possible. He could then use that profit to buy some more ingredients or perhaps those fancy new cooking utensils he had seen recently. He could do with upgrading his cooking equipment, but then again trying to outclass his frying pan would be difficult. There was also the potential to purchase Aegis some new armor. That would make him an even more valuable ally. Oh well, that was a thought for another day.

As he got outside he tapped the knife at his side which glowed brightly before forming into the large living armor known as Aegis. This was mostly for Kaya's benefit as she had a special bond with Aegis, but it was also for Aegis' own benefit. Magna felt bad about keeping him in the knife form so much, but it was useful and otherwise Aegis would be forever training as he didn't need sleep. Trapping him in the knife was the only way he could make the knight rest. "Hey Aegis. We are going to the zoo today. Kaya's choice." he said and the knight nodded and looked down at the small sabertooth who had been waiting outside the guildhall for them.

"Nice to see you again small one." the knight said leaning down to stroke the fur of the feline. In particular he focused on scratching behind the ears as that seemed to be a place she liked a lot. "The zoo sounds exciting. I wonder what animals we will see." This was perhaps said more for pleasantry than anything else, but he was indeed curious. He had not been to a zoo before and neither had Magna.

Zoo Adventurers HqzsHuT
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 2nd October 2015, 7:12 am

”Hai” replied Fira as the group set off with Kaya in the lead. Fira following them closely behind, she was excited to tag along Jin and his team for the very first time. They had been together for a little while now and it had been pleasant. She wanted to spend more time with Jin and Kaya but understood the responsibilities of a Black Rose mage. She was a supporting individual and Jin was happy to have her by his side. Kaya rejoiced as she saw ‘guardy’ coming along with the group. ”yay! Guardy’s here!” she exclaimed as she was patted just the way she loved. Then she celebrated the usual way by running around Aegis and yelling, ‘yay’ a couple of times. ”Nice to see you too guardy”, she finally replied as she climbed up his shoulder and rested there so she could casually converse with her friend while he did the walking. ”Ne ne, don’t you get all cooped up in the knife like that? And when you’re a knife, are you sleeping? If you’re sleeping, why don’t you snore? How can you breathe when you’re a knife? But do you breathe? I don’t hear you breathe? How are you alive if you’re not breathing?”. As usual, she was right back at it again.

Jin shook his head as he let out a slight giggle looking at Magna and then Fira who too chuckled along with him. ”Let me help you with that” said Jin as he got behind the cart that Magna was dragging to help him push it along. Obviously, Magna didn’t need help with it but it would just be easier if Jin pushed it too. ”Fira and I haven’t been to the zoo either, have you Magna?” said Jin making small talk as the group made their way towards their destination.

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 3rd October 2015, 11:38 am

"I don't reside in the knife so i'm not cooped up." he said and tried to think how best to explain this. "When you see the knife...that is me. Its like you and your big form. Both are you, but one is a transformation." That was the best way he could explain it and then he considered the breathing question. "I am not alive, but I am alive. Its...hard to explain. I am a spirit bound to the armored form you see like your soul is bound to your body." He wondered if she would be able to understand that. It wasn't exactly that straight forward if you thought about it. It was pretty odd to be honest. He was a spirit bound to this armor and also bound to Magna and the Victus family of which Magna was the sole heir. If Magna died without siring an heir then Aegis would be free to move onto the next world or offer his allegiance to a new family. In truth he didn't want to move on. He enjoyed fighting and he enjoyed improving himself. Perhaps if he reached his peak and could not grow any further. Until then he would continue to be bound to Magna or those he chose which for now seemed to be his family at Black Rose. Perhaps he would be bound to another of the dryads? Or perhaps to Jin and Fira's offspring should they have any. They appeared to be one of the few couples within the guild so seemed the most likely. It didn't seem like a bad choice as they seemed to be a powerfully magical family in their own right though he would miss the Victus drive when it came to cooking. "So no I don't need to breathe. It can be useful sometimes. Its also why I don't eat"

"Thanks Jin." Magna said with a grin as Jin suddenly began to push at the cart. "No, i've seen lots of animals though when i've been travelling. Be interesting to see what there is."

Zoo Adventurers HqzsHuT
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 7th October 2015, 5:13 am

”Oh so that how it works” said Kaya probably stressing too much as she paid attention to all the detail Aegis explained. ”So you’re like a ghost, Aegis-san?” inquired Fira as she was listening to the entire conversation. She was a dryad but still quite the novice when it came to magic. She couldn’t use magic and had little knowledge about it, all she knew was thanks to the time she spent with Jin, Kaya and the team. As a dryad, she had lived her life separated from the common people; she was like a nobility of sorts. ”So when you’re a knife, do you have little legs you can run with?”, inquired Kaya after pondering over everything for a short while. Jin couldn’t help but let out a slight chuckle at her question to which she responded with a pout and a hmph. It wasn’t a bad question really considering her personality, it only proved that she was struggling to understand more about Aegis. Kaya suddenly got sad though when her mind began to comprehend that Aegis was probably not a living creature. It could easily be interpreted from her facial expressions that she felt sad. It was like someone really dear to her had just died.

The group soon arrived at the entrance of the newly opened zoo. It was all glittery and sparkly like zoos are supposed to be. The sound of animals could be heard in the distance, quite the crowd had gathered here for the opening. They were probably giving some sort of discount on the tickets to have attracted this many people. ”I’ll go get us our tickets, you guys can go ahead”, he said entering the line before the group. As Jin moved ahead of the group and walked a little farther away, he bumped into someone who appeared out of nowhere. ”Sorry, are you okay?” apologized Jin as he helped the man with the white lab coat on to stand up. ”Yes yes, I’m fine. Thank you, good bye, in a hurry” replied the man as he stood up and went away. Jin didn’t think much of him, probably some science geek with some invention on his mind.

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 9th October 2015, 12:56 pm

"A ghost would be one way of thinking about me." Aegis said and then tried to think of a way to explain it. He decided to tell them all a bit of his story. Stuff even Magna himself might not be aware of. "A long time ago Magna's ancestor saved my life with his cooking and his bravery. He was a low class rookie knight wanting to defend his town, but like Magna his real love was cooking. He had no money for weapons or armor so he had strapped a pot to his head and used other bits of miscellaneous metal implements for cooking as armor. His weapon was not a sword, an axe or a spear. No...all he had was his tenderizing hammer and a kitchen knife. Most people laughed at him and told him not to get in the way, myself included if I'm honest."

Aegis looked away wistfully into the distance remembering his past. "But despite all that the smile never left his face. He trained harder and more often than most even if he really didn't have the natural talent to be a great warrior. Eventually though we were desperate for men and he was put onto the battlefield. Everyone though he would die and a few of the knights wanted him to. They didn't want to be seen around him. Saw him as an embarassment. I did too, but I never wanted him to die. I thought perhaps the battle might show him the error of his ways and he would go back to cooking with a small amount of pay, but enough to last a year at least. Plus with a battle under his belt he was sure to get interest from people. Who wouldn't want to buy food from the Pot Knight." He chuckled as he remembered the nickname and the pot atop Magna's ancestor's head which had caused it. It was honestly a funny memory.

"We were outnumbered, but not outclassed. We fought hard and managed to drive them back, but I was critically wounded by a poisoned arrow and fell into a trap. Thinking I was dead I was stripped of my armor and left there. A knight's true resting place was on the battlefield, not in some tomb. Or it was in those days. The Pot Knight however wasn't so sure and did one final check on me. Seeing I was alive he dropped his own armor, putting himself at great risk as there could still be archers around, and lifted me up as best he could. I was almost twice his size, but he dragged me back to camp and begged for help. However, we didn't have any medics. That was why our numbers were so few. WE were a small squad and the medical teams were off with the King and his men keeping them alive." He would of spat at that point. IT seemed stupid to him that one group should get medical care and others wouldn't. Were they not elite knights like the others? Were they not defending the borders and sacrificing their lives as much as any others? "They told him I should of been left on the battlefield and that there was no hope. He called them cowards and not worthy of the knight's title before dragging me to his own quarters. There for a month he used every penny he had earned in the battle to feed me, bathe and treat my wounds and keep me alive. I barely stirred in all that time. However, he never gave up on me. It was his skill in cooking that kept me alive. When I eventually recovered I swore my life to him. I cut myself with his knife and swore my blood and the beat of my heart that I would protect him. Perhaps it was that act, but when I eventually died in battle defending him my body died, but my soul lived on. My armour was taken back once more and he placed his knife, the very knife I swore my oath on, the very knife that was his most precious possession, with my armor and turned to walk away. Somehow..by some divine miracle my armor began to glow brightly and then all the light forced its way into the knife. A few moments later the knife faded and there I stood as you see me now. Armor without a body. A soul bound knight. Bound to the Victus line until it is extinct"

He smiled at Kaya's question. "No in knife form I have no legs, nor way of moving. Though I have been experimenting with magic recently. Maybe I will find a way to gain a true body again."

Zoo Adventurers HqzsHuT
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 10th October 2015, 10:22 pm

Jin bought the tickets and managed to arrive just in time to listen Aegis tell his story. He didn’t know what Aegis really was but a ghost bound to an armor? And then an incredible history with the Victus family. ”At least that explains his fighting capabilities. He does give off the aura of a veteran warrior”, he nodded as he continued to process the whole thing. Astonishingly, the most talkative one among them was the most quiet one at this time. She heard carefully and tried her best to understand the story of her dear friend. Kaya only nodded as she rested on ‘guard’s’ shoulder. When Aegis was done explaining, she gently poked the side of her armor like poking the cheek of a living person. ”So… you don’t feel this? Do you?” she said with a sad pout. Why was she so affected by the fact that Aegis was not a living being? Jin couldn’t tell nor understand that. ”You’re a noble soul, Aegis-san” said Fira who had been listening to the story as well. Realizing that Jin hadn’t said anything out loud, he too agreed with her: ”Indeed and we’re honored to have you among us”.

”You know Aegis, you should trust us more. If you’re experimenting something, wouldn’t you need help? We’re a family, feel free to ask us”, said Jin as he walked ahead and looked ahead. He had discovered more respect for the armored soul and didn’t want him to feel like he was an outcast. Not that they had ever said or done anything to make him feel like that. However, it would’ve been nice to have him more involved. It was great that he was speaking more and socializing more with the team now. This was probably the longest dialogue Jin had ever heard Aegis speak. Kaya perhaps may have heard more but that was probably because she bugged him too much.

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 11th October 2015, 5:01 am

"Sometimes there are things one must do alone. This is one of them Jin. I am sorry" Aegis said with a slightly distant tone to his voice. He looked down at Kaya and then bent down and ruffled her fur. "No I cannot little one, but few can feel through armor no matter how alive they are." He paused and considered why she might be so saddened. "The form beneath this armor...I can feel somewhat though not quite like I could when I had a body." He lifted her up into his arms and looked at her in the eyes. "Do not be saddened little one. I made this choice and it is my honour to serve the family of Victus. One day perhaps I will serve the Jin family or your own. Do not worry for me. I am with you for as long as you wish."

Magna looked over at Aegis. His link with the knight felt strange. It was almost as if he could feel what Aegis was feeling. A deep sadness, but a deep joy all at once. Numbness yet full of feeling. It made no sense, but somehow it did. Magna couldn't understand it. He also did not know of this experiment that Aegis spoke of. All he knew was that Aegis had asked not to be sealed in his knife and had gone off somewhere on several occasions. He was doing something, but what was it? However, it was as Magna listened to the tale that he heard some commotion in the distance. Screams and people running away in panic. As if by instinct his frying pan appeared in his hand. What was going on?

As one ran past Magna blocked him with his frying pan. "Sorry for stopping you. Mind explaining what's going on? I'm from Black Rose." The man looked at him with panic clear in his eyes.

"The animals man. They gone crazy freaky bro. Gotta get outta here before they get us." he said and pushed past Magna. "Run whilst you still got legs bro."

Last edited by Shard on 11th October 2015, 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Zoo Adventurers HqzsHuT
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th October 2015, 5:01 am

The member 'Shard' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Zoo Adventurers StrongMonster
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 14th October 2015, 11:43 pm

Nothing more could be said about the matter. Jin understood that sometimes some things needed to be done in seclusion. ”No need to apologize, we’re here if you need us”, he replied with a cheerful smile. Jin was happy only to be conversing so casually with Aegis. He never recalled such a scene happening before. So it was an improvement and nothing to fret about. Obviously Aegis wouldn’t just open up to them like that but this was more than enough for now. Kaya had that little bratty touch to her and that tone of attitude but she never desired servitude or anything of the sort. ”Kaya don’t want service, Kaya wants guardy’s friendship!”, she said protesting Aegis’s use of terminology. Jin nodded in approval of her reply, he was very proud of her at this moment. Friends were the greatest treasure one could ever have in his opinion, he was glad that Kaya too shared in that mindset.

As with all good things, this pleasant little scene didn’t last long. Chaos just broke free suddenly, there were screams and panic everywhere. Magna got some information from a panicking individual, Jin had detected multiple animal heat signatures but there was something odd about them. ”There’s a foul scent nearby” said Kaya looking at the sky, tracing her sight Jin too looked up and witnessed he never believed he would see. There were tigers flying in the sky above them, four of them. What kind of creature was this? Was this supposed to be a zoo with magical beasts perhaps? Well in any case, these creatures belonged inside the cages. ”I suppose there’s no vacation for Black Rose mages” said Jin cracking his knuckles. ”Stay close to us” he said to Fira who was looking around frightened. She nodded in reply, he expected her to be strong and trust them with their current predicament.

The flying tigers were not the only foes they would have to deal with. Jin realized that when he noticed a flying candy cart headed straight for them. As soon as he noticed it, he ran towards it, leaped into the air and kicked it downwards smashing the cart into the ground and making a steady landing on his feet. The jobs he had done so far had evolved him into a stronger mage and it continued to contribute in his growth. The elephants had just announced their presence with this attack. It appeared they would be dealing with eight creatures for now.

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 17th October 2015, 7:38 am

As soon as the cart had been flung Aegis had leaped into action running straight past Jin as he slammed the cart down and straight towards the large elephants. The crystal on his head began to glow brightly and from it he pulled his axe. Another cart came flying towards him, but this was sliced in two by the axe wielder. Said axe wielder then continued to charge aiming to hit these elephants. As he got close he noted the the face and spine appeared to be much more heavily armored then a normal elephant so he threw himself into a dive scraping along the ground and sliced at its belly causing it to trumpet out in agony and try to trample him, but his slide was enough to get him out in time and he used his axe to flip himself back up. They would not be easy to bring down, but Aegis would try his best. He wasn't exactly suited to taking on the tigers in the air.

Neither was Magna though. He had no easy way to hit the tigers in the air and bring them down. He didn't know if Jin did either and Kaya's large form whilst huge would still make things tricky. He clinked his hands together and swung them at one of the tigers aiming just slightly ahead of where it would be and managed to hit with one of the two flying energy utensils. It wasn't perfect. Far from it. However, it was not enough to bring the creature down, but it did enrage it enough that it flew down at Magna. That was as he expected. As it flew in close his frying pan expanded in size and he swung it knocking it sideways and preventing it from hitting the group. It didn't do much damage, but it was better than nothing. Plus it took it out of the air, if only briefly. "This doesn't look normal Jin."

Zoo Adventurers HqzsHuT

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:12 pm