Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bully the Bully [Kai]

Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 468.75

Bully the Bully [Kai] Empty Bully the Bully [Kai]

Post by Kai Dehiro 3rd August 2015, 5:29 pm

Bully The Bully:

Let me get this straight. A poor ass kid wants to have mages get a bully off of him. What sort of utter bullshit is that!? I'm a bodyguard for Cain, not this little brat! Kai exclaimed inn his inn room. It was his house for now until he was able to get enough jewels to pay for his own house in here. The house would be cheap, he did not want to spend any jewels more than he needed to in Fiore. The funny thing was, people expected him to actually stay in Sabertooth, and the very thought made him want to smack the one who conceived of the idea. Matters like that don't matter right now, all he would have to do is go to Magnolia now and stop whoever the hell this stupid bully is. The mission said to not hurt the bully... Talk about being such a bitch. The ultimate objective is jewels though, so he was forced to lay by the rules. But just because he played by the rules, does not mean he was not allowed to find loopholes.

(Warning: Yes, Kai is staying in Sabertooth. Kai just doesn't intend to, until later plot)
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Bully the Bully [Kai] Empty Re: Bully the Bully [Kai]

Post by Kai Dehiro 3rd August 2015, 5:34 pm

Kai Dreamrailed his way over to Magnolia town, it was not that long of a travel since his Dreamrail was fast. Though he never heard of the town, and maybe have gotten a little lost once in a while, eventually, he was able to get to the town. And the kid was at the front gates, just like his letter promised. He kept his word, maybe he didn't completely have no hope, but the mage was no ready to make his judgement on that. If the kid can pay, maybe Kai can be on good terms with him. Yo kid! I''m here to help ya! I have a plan that will keep the bully boy off your ass. Do you know where his house is? Kai asked as he walked up to the boy and had his arms crossed. The boy looked up and nodded shyly, it was to be expected, scared that his bully might do something back. It was going to be a fun run for Kai at least. All right kid, lead the way, and make it quick. This is going to be fun to watch.
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 3rd August 2015, 5:40 pm

The boy lead Kai to the house, the walk over there was a little slow since this was a kid. Kai wanted to tell the shy one to hurry the hell up so that this could be done with already, but not one word has been spoken from the mouth of the kid, it's not too likely that he would react. There was no breath he should be wasting on this kid, and he full well knew that, so instead of trying to understand the kid, he mentally pushed him out of the way. Meanwhile, Kai clenched his hands into fists as the bones in the began to crack. His first target was to beat the living hell out of the boys parents, right in front of the bully's eyes. If only Kai were a dark mage, he probably would hold up a gun to one of their heads... And then... Click of the trigger... The both of them were now at their destination. Kai began to knock loudly. My name is Key! Open up! I'm a Rune Knight, and I have a warrent!
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 3rd August 2015, 5:46 pm

The father of the house opened up, and that made him the victim of what was going to happen next. Before given the chance to speak, Kai lunged himself forward at the mans throat, shoving his arm against that vital point. This caused the man to be pushed back and choke not giving him any moment to react and counter the mage. His wife began to yell and ran towards the kitchen, like there would be something there. I can deal with Kitchen Knives lady, keep running and this man is dead! I WANT YOUR SON TO COME DOWNSTAIRS! The mage exclaimed before slamming the back of the man against the wall. A boy came running down he was rather chubby and angry looking, only for that to change when he saw his father choking. DAD! The kid exclaimed before Kai turned his head with an angered facial expression. Shut the fuck up! Look out the window, you'll see a boy! If you ever... EVER... Mess with him again, both daddy and mommy are going to go bye bye! Kai exclaimed before the kid ran to the window. Then looked back... and a few wise words were said. I WILL! I WILL! LET HIM GO! PLEASE!
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 3rd August 2015, 5:50 pm

Kai did just that, he let go of the mans throat, allowed him to fall onto the ground and gasp for the air Kai cut off for so long. Woman, your child has been bullying the kid outside, set him straight, or I'll make sure to do it myself. The mage threatened before walking outside. Crying could be heard from behind as the chubby kid was trying to wake up his father, who was passed ut due to the lack of oxygen. This only put a smile on his face, this same pain that the child was feeling... This was the exact thing that Kai had to go through. Except the threat was a reality on the first attack, and now he was a loner. That was the only thing that he and his target had in common. The mage came out of the house and looked down to the boy. One nod, then the boy gave Kai the bag of jewels that he wanted. Call me if that boy messes with you again. I'll come back for free... I promise. Kai explained before walking away. Just a little sympathy has been shown today.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:47 am