Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka Empty Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 2nd August 2015, 12:21 pm

Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka BoDepZl

[Descrption and rooms to come]

Bathroom:

Last edited by Radiant Avatar Daiki on 7th August 2015, 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka 8ZbrsUC
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka Empty Re: Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 2nd August 2015, 12:59 pm

As Daiki could see her house, she would start slowing down further back than she would have liked, but couldn't be sure how fast her deceleration would be since she was holding Rekka. As she slowed down from her boots, she would make sure that there wasn't anything in her way as she moved closer and closer to the entrance way of her property.

Luckily for her, she had slowed down to a normal jog while carrying Rekka only a few feet from actually having set foot on her property which was given to her by her parents. Though she hadn't seen them in some time, she did get and send letters to them. Luckily things of such had been hidden just in case someone did want to break in. She would carefully open the door when she had gotten to it, and close it once she had entered the house. She wasn't the biggest fan that the house was designed similarly to that of a shrine of some sort, but she was glad that people didn't much mistake her house as an actual shrine.

Anyway, once the blonde had closed the door, she would speak to Rekka. "Well, this is my house. You're the first actual person I've brought here." She said, as she walked to her bathroom, since she remembered that she had said that she needed one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka Empty Re: Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka

Post by Rekka Hecate 2nd August 2015, 3:22 pm

Rekka was barely hanging onto her consciousness due to the blood loss as she felt a cool breeze and opened her eyes she seemed to be inside Daiki's house. Daiki moved the two to her bathroom as Rekka looked around as she wold be placed into the tub, she would need to run the water and set it up of course but Rekka did not have any strength to stand.

"I cannot stand on my own you will have to just make do, and you likely will need to join me you are covered in blood and you need to be able to clean my new wings and the rest of me I have no strength right now."

She smiled as she began to remove what clothing she had pulling the clothing stuck to the wounds hard as she would scream out pulling her shirt off parts of the cloth still stuck to the skin where it dried to the clothing. This was not going to be such a fun bath but she knew Daiki would help take care of her she only hoped she got to have some fun with her. She dreamed of the fun the two could have yet she was injured in such a way, she was a demon and still needed to get over that fact.

Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 7th August 2015, 7:52 pm

As Daiki brought Rekka into the bathroom, setting her in the tub, hearing the woman state that she couldn't stand and that she would most likely need to join her since she had blood on her as well and would need to help clean her wings. Daiki would blink a little as she blushed a deep red. Soon after Rekka spoke, she would start to strip in which she would turn around. As the woman screamed in pain after pulling off her shirt as the dried blood had caused it to stick to the wound, Daiki would step out of the room to grab two towels, and setting both of them near the outside of the door before stripping down as well and setting her clothes near the door as well, though in a small basket.

She would exhale slowly, still blushing a bit as she opened the door, and grabbed Rekka's clothes and put them in a separate basket before entering the bathroom yet again. She would walk over to the tub, and turned the water on. Luckily for her, the water was usually the right temperature when it was turned on, so at least there was that. When the water reached the correct height, she would turn the water off and move so that she would be behind Rekka. It was mainly so that she would be able to wash Rekka's wings, even though they had only met that day. "Well... Here I go..." She would say as she grabbed the nearby soap so that she could wash Rekka's wings, being as careful as she could be though she would make sure to get the blood off of them. "L-let me know if I'm being too rough." She would say.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rekka Hecate 7th August 2015, 9:46 pm

Rekka heard the woman enter as she would turn and view her naked body, it was as wonderful as she imagined as she smiled at her. She would step into the tub behind her and begin to wash her wings as Rekka would let out a small sigh of relief as some of the blood was beginning to be wiped free of the wings.She could feel Daiki slowly removing the blood as it tickled her some making her giggle a little as she moved her hand to her side. The puncture wound still hurt like hell as that sword stab was likely going to take a little while to heal.

"Thank you for helping me... even though I am clearly a demon you helped me anyways not everyone is so nice in the world. Once you are done with my wings I will turn around so you can clean my front, this gash in my shoulder still hurts and needs to be cleaned out."

She would smile as she thought about Daiki this was the first time she could remember being this happy to be with someone. She moved her hand to grab one of Daiki's as she was washing the tip of the wing holding it in hers before letting it go, she really felt that maybe this was one person she would not want to die.

"I... really am thankful... I love you I think as well... I have never felt love before but this feeling has to be love... I do not even feel a desire to kill you... and that's honestly a first for me."

Daiki's House - Closed thread - Daiki/Rekka Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 10th August 2015, 5:55 pm

The blonde had listened to Rekka as she spoke, having thanked her, even though the was clearly a demon and that not everyone was so nice in the world. She would blush slightly as she had heard the woman state that once she was done with her wings, that she would turn around so that he could wash Rekka's body. Rekka wanted her to help her out by having her wash the rest of her body? Daiki was still a bit nervous just going this far, even with having gotten used to being a woman after having been changed into one, due to that damned orb. Oh well, it caused her to experience more than she would have, and had even started identifying as female. It also seemed that it wasn't all bad, for the time being.

She would notice that Rekka had moved one of her hands and to meet her hand, and would listen to Rekka as she spoke again. Wait, love? They just met that day! Daiki didn't even know exactly how she felt here but she did feel attraction, but not at all anything that far for the time being anyway. She would continue that she didn't even feel a desire to kill her, and that it was a first for her. She would blink for a moment as she would continue to wash the wings, and would soon finish now. "Y-Your wings are done." She would say, as she would get up and move in front of Rekka, blushing a deep red, and carefully washing around wound.

After a few moments, she would start to wash the rest of Rekka's body, still blushing quite a bit.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rekka Hecate 11th August 2015, 2:29 pm

She felt her continue to clean her wings it felt nice as she finished and moved in front of her she smiled looking at her wonderful body in front of herself. She still had the wound being cleaned as she winced as the wound was being cleaned out. She enjoyed her touch however as she continued to clean it and made her body feel better. After several minutes it was cleaned as Rekka looked at Daiki enjoying the view before moving closer to her as she would turn her head and begin to kiss her passionately, her hands moving to the woman's side as she would give her a very deep kiss. She pulled her lips away blushing as she really wanted to be with her right here and now as her right hand moved to the woman's leg and slid up it stopping just short of what she really wanted.

"I really want to... will you be okay... with this... I cant hold back much longer... I ant to taste and lick and nibble all over your body..."

Her lips moved and began to kiss down the woman's neck as her mind raced a million thoughts, she wanted her to be fine and she also felt a desire to protect her. As her hand continued to move up and down Daiki's leg, her lips moving back to the woman's kissing her passionately as her tongue would slide around inside her mouth. She moved hr hand stopping just short of the woman's chest, she wanted to take her so badly now but she also wanted her to be willing.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 11th August 2015, 5:02 pm

The blonde would continue to blush as she was in front of Rekka, cleaning the wounds that had been caused by someone running up and stabbing her with a store. She noticed that she had winced when she cleaned out the wound, but had soon stopped and noticed that she moved in and passionately kissed her on the lips, feeling the womans hands moving to her sides. She was shocked and would blush even deeper as she closed her eyes and as she had pulled away, she would open her eyes again as Rekka would speak. "W-wait... H-here? N-Now? B-but we just m-met each other! I-I d-don't know... T-This would be m-my f-first time..." She said, her blush deepening quite a bit and her heart starting to beat. Daiki didn't know at all what to do, considering she never thought that she would have ever gotten this far with anyone before, or even having gone with just as far as having actually kissed someone.

She would feel Rekka start to kiss down her neck. Her body started to feel a bit warm as her heart continued to beat at a fast pace, feeling Rekka's hand moving up and down her leg as her lips met Rekkas' once more, for a passionate kiss as their tongues slid around each others mouths. As she felt Rekka's hand stopping just short of her chest she would pull away from the kiss before speaking. "I-I-I'll go with it..." She would say, quietly as she kissed Rekka back, he blush nearly encompassing her entire face.

[Fade to Black]

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:39 am