Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna)

Rei Miyako
    Rei Miyako

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 412.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: TO: Abaddon
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna) Empty Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna)

Post by Rei Miyako 2nd August 2015, 3:38 am

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna) Rei_s_siggy_by_dreamishlyme-d92vd32
    Team:Kvasir
    Jobs
    D Rank: 6
    C Rank: 3
    B Rank:
    Rei Miyako
    Rei Miyako

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna) Empty Re: Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna)

Post by Rei Miyako 2nd August 2015, 3:56 am

Rei rubbed her eyes open as she pushed the covers off with her feet. She sat up and looked around, the room temperature was regulated to her preference. Earlier that night, she had woken up and felt cold- apparently Mu-chan had changed the thermostat for her, such a useful and considerate robot. She sat up on the side of her bed and slipped her house slippers on, goodmorning Princess, I hope you slept well. said the mechanical voice as Mu-chan's retinal scanners recognized his princess's movements. Rei walked over near the door and patted the large dragonoid while smiling, if he could feel anything, he never showed it.

Rei went over to the shower and took a nice long shower to prepare for the day, she just knew that today was going to be a longer day that what they were used to. She hadn't chosen a job before bedtime like usual, she figured she would see about what job her other teammates on team Kvasir would be interested in doing. For now, she got dressed with the ever-helpful Mu-chan. She put a couple pieces of toast into a toaster and poured herself a large glass of milk. When the toast was finished, the put them on a plate and spread a healthy amount of butter and strawberry jam on each piece of toast. After quickly eating the toast and drinking her glass of milk, she grabbed her umbrella and motioned for Mu-chan to follow her. The dragonoid machine obeyed her silent command and together they left the little apartment on the side of the guildhall.

Rei would hum a little tune that she had picked up recently from watching a lacrima anime show, it was a show about a young girl who suddenly found herself without magic. Instead of being crushed, this girl went on a journey and accomplished many things even without magic. It inspired Rei, knowing people could do so much even at such a great disadvantage. She would arrive at the guildhall moments later, apparently the first one of Team Kvasir to be there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs
    B Rank:
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal warlord
    Experience : 4143.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heat Manipulation Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna) Empty Re: Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna)

Post by Okura Jin 3rd August 2015, 9:07 am

It was early morning but Jin was not in his bed nor in his room actually. Kaya and Fira were sound asleep and Jin was in the deeper part of the island among dryads. He was summoned to discuss some boring stuff but it was necessary. As a dryad, his opinion was required and so he had to go through it. They held meetings among a bank of natural beauty so Jin didn’t mind much. After the meeting ended, he walked through the portal and appeared in the guild hall. From there, he headed to the tavern to get something to eat. He yawned as he opened the door and noticed a familiar face attending to the early birds in the guild. ”Yo!” he said greeting everyone including Magna at the bar. He walked to the bar, dragged a stool and sat down. ”What’s up Magna? Up early?” he said asking his sensei in cooking.

Jin didn’t have much sleep but he wasn’t doing too bad. Kaya decided to make her appearance, entering the tavern and jumping on the table in front of Jin. ”Ohayu Maggy-san!! Ohayu Jinny! Ohayu guardy san!!” she said running around on the table, probably celebrating a new day. Jin smiled and greeted her little friend, ”Ohayu, Kaya” he said replying to her. She climbed up on Jin’s shoulder and then on his head, looking down at Magna. ”Ne ne Maggy, gimme something delicious again”, she said giving the cutest expression she could manage. Jin gently patted her head, ”You forgot to say the magic word”. ”Okay.. magic word, now gimme!” she said biting Jin’s hand. Jin couldn’t help but laugh, well she was still learning but she had made some improvement at least.

”Maggy.. I mean Magna, get me something to eat bud. Preferably, a red velvet cake would make my day” he said to his friend. He felt hungry, probably a little sugar rush would wake him more too.

Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna) Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Coquendum Magus
    Second Magic: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Shard 3rd August 2015, 9:19 am

Magna grinned as he saw Jin come in closely followed by Kaya. "Howdy. Been a little while hasn't it? How are things going?" he said and just for the benefit of Kaya he brought out Aegis to stand next to him. The knight observed the tiger for a short while before reaching out and scratching her just behind the ears. Despite his large size and the fact he was normally not that open with anyone he was surprisingly gentle. He had to chuckle at the small conversation that went on between Kaya and Jin and his grin broadened as Jin requested something to eat and specified a red velvet cake.

"Coming right up." he said and headed out back briefly. He had something prepared for just such an occasion and came out with a rather special red velvet cake. This one was cunningly sculpted in the shape of a rose. What's more it was a much darker red than normal and rather than white icing the icing was a very dark red and appeared almost black due to the dark chocolate on top of it. It also had some white chocolate to break up the colour and help denote the petals of the rose. "Rei helped me with this have a slice of my Black Velvet Rose Cake." he said placing it down along with a knife and fork.

"As for you Kaya try this." he said placing down a bowl on top of the table. The bowl was filled with a glistening soup that seemed to sparkle with rainbows and a distinctive aurora formed above it. This was a rather special dish. It was his version of the century soup. A soup that contained 100 ingredients and was said to put a smile on anyone's face. It took a while to make, but he thought Kaya would enjoy it. He'd been trying to perfect even more advanced versions. He wanted to make a millennium soup. He'd heard legends about it, but no-one knew how to make it or anything. "Its century soup. Only perfected it recently"

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna) HqzsHuT
    Rei Miyako
    Rei Miyako

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rei Miyako 3rd August 2015, 9:57 am

Rei looked around but saw no one she immediately recognized, so she went to the tavern instead. A bright smile lit her face as she saw four of her favorite people, including Kaya and Magna's knight. She waved warmly as she entered the tavern, heavy thudding footsteps followed close behind her as Mu-chan entered the room. His tall metallic dragonoid structure dwarfed Rei's small body as he surveyed the inhabitants of the tavern. His retinal scanners recognized Jin and Kaya, but not Magna: his princess however, seemed friendly towards the inidivudual and that was enough for Mu-chan. Goodmorning! she cheered.

Rei walked forward and sat down at the bar beside Jin, her big brother. She scratched Kaya's ears affectionately as the sabertooth engaged the bowl of soup that Magna had prepared. It looked yummy, so Rei figured she would have some. Then she realized that Magna had perfected the cake she had helped him with. Rei thinks the cake is beautiful! Rei is hungry, Rei would liek some soup & cake please~ she said hungrily, the toast she had had earlier wasn't enough even if she did have a large glass of milk.

She would shift in her seat and position herself to eat as she was handed the food from the bartender, Magna of course. He had improved his cooking again, always improving it would seem. The soup tasted wonderful, another recipe that Magna had crated through the experience in the cooking job she had done with him. It's good! she said, giving her thanks for the food and then looked around, wondering what everyone was doing up so early in the morning at the tavern. Surely their lives weren't that bad! Rei wonders if there is a job or something ready? she said out loud, usually this was how their jobs started.

Jobs
    B Rank:
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 4th August 2015, 6:18 am

”Yeah it has been. Both of us have been going on separate jobs as of late” he said smiling. Jin had done a few jobs with Magna but none recently, he had been away doing other jobs with Rei-chan mostly. All three of them were members of the same team along with Romulus. However, Romulus had sustained some major injuries from their last job and was resting. So with Rei’s arrival the majority of team kvasir was assembled in the tavern.

Jin couldn’t help but be surprised of this new dish that had just appeared in front of him. He had been a passionate lover of the red velvet cake and didn’t think it could be improved any further. Magna had been sweet enough to notice Jin’s passion for the cake and worked to improve it. ”Thank you for doing this Magna and Rei-chan” he said as a tear made its way down his cheek. A single tear denoting how happy he was just with the thought. He picked up the spoon, carefully broke a little piece; looked at it carefully and then tasted it. The taste coursed through his entire being, his soul was pleased to have tasted such a cake. ”Perfect, just perfect” he said as he began to eat more of it.

While Jin was immersed in the delicious cake, Kaya stared at him with a blank face until Magna gave her a soup to eat. She couldn’t wait and jumped spilling the soup a little, ”ahhh.. Sorry Maggy-san” she said with a worried tone. Jin took out his handkerchief and cleaned the soup that had been spilled and patted her, encouraging her since she apologized. She then began to drink the soup but didn’t say anything since she couldn’t stop drinking it. Only after did she finish did she spoke, ”Wahhhh, so tasty, me likey!” she said nodding and then returned to Rei’s side.

With the three members of team kvasir present and the mention of a job, Sophie heard the word and appeared out of nowhere. ”A job you say?” she said smacking the job flyer on the table between Jin and Rei-chan and in front of Magna. ”Off with you then” she said as she walked away, probably to do some more paper work or something. Jin couldn’t help but chuckle as she left, ”May be you should’ve wished for something else Rei-chan, haha”.

Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna) Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shard 4th August 2015, 10:49 am

Magna smiled as Rei walked in and complimented his cake. What's more she immediately wanted some of the soup she had made along with some of the cake. Once served it was revealed that all three of the diners truly enjoyed the food they had been provided. What caught his eye the most was Mu-Chan. He had not met the robotic dragonoid before. "So Rei-chan. Who is your friend?" Magna asked as the group dined on his food.

At the mention of a job Sophie seemingly appeared out of nowhere and slammed a job down before walking away. Magna raised an eyebrow at her retrating figure. Where had she come from? He was certain she hadn't been in the bar before hand. Did she have some kind of stealth magic? Or teleportation? Also, why had she suddenly appeared? Did she always appear when someone mentioned a job? Was there some kind of sensor in here to detect when someone said the word? So many questions. It was a truely enigmatic recipe of a riddle. However, it was not important. Just something he was curious about.

He picked up the job and had a look at it reading the details slowly. "Its from the magic council." he said quite surprised. The job itself was pretty vague. A mage had wiped out a guild and was killing indiscriminately. Then he read a line and did a double take. "Wait what? The killer is....seven years old? Am I reading this right?"

Rei Miyako
    Rei Miyako

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rei Miyako 4th August 2015, 1:32 pm

Haing arrived and melted into the usual routine with her team members, Rei had forgotten to introduce Magna to Mu-chan. She had hungrily accepted the yummy food Magna always cooked and thanked him, enjoying it as she kicked her feet happily on the stool. Then Magna had asked her about Mu-chan, she looked up at him and blinked in confusion: she had completely forgotten that Magna didn't know about Mu-chan. Enough people knew of the large metal dragonoid that Rei figured everyone knew, but still, it was proper to introduce him to Magna. She paused her eating and patted the metal bucket that stood passively behind her and taking up a large portion of the walking space, people walking by would have to step over his tail. Mu-chan is Rei's knight! she explained in a similar manner that Magna had introduced her to his knight companion. Rei furled her brow and thought for a moment. Mu-chan is Rei's pet. Mu-chan calls Rei princess! she said and giggled at the thought of herself being a princess.

Having mentioned a job, Sophie had seemingly magically appeared from nowhere and slammed down a job before them in what seemed an urgent manner. Or maybe the only urgency was Sophie's intention of disappearing again before they could refuse? Both were possible, the latter before the first until Magna read the job and his face becoming serious. She knew very little about the world, very gullible and uncertain- she knew not of this Magic Council. She had head it a few times from the Rune Knights when they had set her free. She poked Jin in the ticklish ribs to get his attention. Nii-chan, what is the Magic Council? Rei doesn't know much. she explained, a bit embarrassed at her lack of understanding and information that everyone else seemed to know easily enough.

Magna mentioned there was a mage going around killing off guilds and worse yet that it was a little seven year old girl. Rei dropped her spoon in shock and horror, the spoon clattered against her bowl and splashed the soon everywhere. Rei tried to grab it and ended up knocking her whole bowl of soup over and making a mess of the counter and floor. She was wounded her the news of this little girl, one year younger than her and having such a power as to slaughter a number of people. It sounded a lot like Rei and she somehow knew she would have likely ended up the same way if the Rune Knights hadn't taken her and confined her in solitary magic confinement. Rei grabbed some napkins while she frowned intensely and thought about this little girl: she apologized for making the mess and Mu-chan began to assist her in cleaning up. She looked up from the floor at her two teammates, she had a serious expression on her face, somewhat scary, a small reflection of the darker side she hadn't shown either Magna or Jin. Rei will go with you on this job. she said in a tone and manner that left no room for debate. Only one of them had ever heard Rei speak in that manner before and it was well enough that trying to dissuade her would be futile.

Jobs
    B Rank:
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 7th August 2015, 9:24 am

Jin smiled and looked at Rei-chan when she asked about the magic council. ”The magic council is a prestigious organization. They govern the world of magic and mages, the short version is pretty much all the legal guilds need to have their approval. If someone causes any harm or misuses magic, they are the ones who step in”. He made it easy enough for Rei to comprehend. The more detailed politics stuff wasn’t needed in his explanation. They weren’t exactly related to the magic council anyways. ”The title I hold as a Rising star was also bestowed by the magi council”, he said scratching the back of his head slightly embarrassed about having to mention it himself.

Jin was busy eating the delicious cake so Magna read the flyer first and his words made Jin stop eating. It was like he was frozen, he was literally paused with the spoon in the air and near his mouth. He couldn’t even process what Magna had just said. ”A child? Killer?”, that could only mean one thing. The one thing that Jin did not tolerate, the one thing he believed to be the insult of magicians and magic. He took the flyer from Magna’s hand to read it properly and confirm his suspicion. Once again, he froze due to some mixed feelings which couldn’t quite understand. The robotic sound of Mu-chan’s movements as he helped Rei brought him back to the present. He too began helping his little sister. He couldn’t even think how Rei would be feeling having heard such a grim situation.

He couldn’t help but pat Rei’s head and fake a smile when she said that she wanted to come along with Jin and Magna. ”I suppose I can’t stop you from coming, so I’ll be counting you on once again” he said to Rei and then looked at Magna. Obviously, Magna too would be coming along. There was no need to inform Sophie since she was the one who had assigned them the job. The only thing they needed to do was head off to the port and sail to the haunted village once again. Having noticed the name of the location Jin looked at Magna, ”It appears this town has more than one problem”. They did a job there once so unlike last time, this time they would know more about the lay of the land.

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shard 8th August 2015, 8:37 am

Magna nodded and asked them to wait for a short while before they left. He quickly headed out into the back and grabbed a white chef's hat which he collapsed and placed into his pocket. He looked about considering if he needed anything and then went back out. He nodded to the pair and moved Aegis back into the knife form. "We have what we need and we need to hurry." Magna said with a determined nod his eyes flaring red slightly. He didn't need to tell them that, but it was true they needed to hurry. Many more people might die if they didn't hurry. On top of that if they didn't hurry the trail might go cold. THey didn't have Romulus' tracking skills this time and he didn't know if either of the others had those kind of skills. Then again they did have Kaya and he knew her nose was good.

What was worrying was that the letter said that the mage they were trying to capture was A rank. He himself was C rank and so was Rei, as far as he knew. Thus in terms of raw battling the only one who could probably handle this opponent was Jin. It seemed he would be relying on the ace again. In a way he was the unofficial leader of team kvasir. It was a good fitting position for him in Magna's eyes though in a kitchen he was really only a sous chef when compared to Magna. Everyone had areas where they were good at leading and in this case Jin was the obvious leader. However, it looked like Rei wanted to lead as well. She was very serious about this. Perhaps because it was a young child like herself. It had triggered something in her, something he hadn't seen before. "Let's go Kvasir."

Rei Miyako
    Rei Miyako

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rei Miyako 27th August 2015, 2:54 pm

Rei cheered up somewhat when neither Jin or Magna declined her statement: while it would be a tough mission, both understood that this job was very important to Rei in some way. She worked hard to clean up the mess with the soup she had made: she felt bad that Magna had given her the yummy soup and she had spilled it in a fit of clumsy surprise. Mu-chan had begun to help her and even Jin took up some napkins and helped her wipe up the mess. She apologies for the mess and then set the empty bowl of soup back onto the counter, amazingly the bowl hadn't broken when it hit the floor. Rei liked that soup too... she said, trailing off with her line of reasoning. The soup was yummy and she really liked it, too bad she had spilled it in such a manner.

With the mess cleaned up, Mu-chan resumed his defensive and mother hawk-like stance behind Rei as they discussed the aspects of the job. The pet didn't understand the importance of life or such tragedies, his only concern was his princess's safety and happiness. Right now, her mental state was in a state of gret emotional up-heavel and he couldn't really understand why. Somehow this new job and the young murderous mage was involved. The only logical solution to this uneasy state in his princess was to do this job, though it wasn't his decision whether or not the young murderous mage deserved to die. Frankly, he only took orders from one person and if Rei told him to kill someone, he would do everything within his power to end their life. In the reverse, he also wouldn't kill without her command, he knew that Rei valued life and if he acted without regard for her feelings, he could potentially make her sad or get her into trouble.

With the mess fully cleaned up and the group fully decided to go, Mu-chan felt a spark of excitement as he felt his little princess's heart leap in excitement. He opened his large mechanical mouth and grabbed the back of Rei's dress and picked her up off of her seat at the bar. Rei was surprised at first and instinctively held her dress down with her hands as she gasped and then giggled as she realized Mu-chan was picking her up. Mu-chan says let's go!

Jobs
    B Rank:
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 1st September 2015, 9:13 am

The feast was done and the job was discussed, there was no time to waste anymore. Both Kvasir members said they were ready to go so why stay here any longer? Jin left a note at the bar for Sophie and a separate one for Fira. After that, he would leave the guild hall probably along with Magna and Rei. The three along with their faithful companions would head towards the port of the city. From there, they would charter a ship that would sail them to their desired location. Jin and Kaya would embark on the ship and after the group would follow his example, the ship would set sail. Just like before, it would take them half a day’s journey to get to the Haunted Village. It really was one crazy place with not too many people around.

”This place brings back memories” said Jin as he looked at Magna and then Kaya. Rei was probably coming to the village for the first time. ”Rei-chan, me and Magna have come here before. We came here last time to deal with some dark magic using principal”, explained Jin. He didn’t want her to feel left out or anything. ”So what’s the plan? We spread out and look for clues? We’re on our own on this one. Unless, we get lucky and a magic council representative is still around”, said Jin asking for the opinions of his team mates and family. It would be better to decide amongst them and come to a conclusion instead of deciding by himself. Jin had experienced this multiple times that making a unanimous decision was more beneficial for the group and even for him.

”It would’ve been better if a magic council representative was here though”, he couldn’t help but wish that. They would have gotten a better understanding of the situation.

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shard 1st September 2015, 9:50 am

"Aye it does." Magna said with a nod. It had been his second job with the guild and it had been a doozy. If it hadn't of been for Kaya he wouldn't of been alive. If it hadn't of been for Jin he likely wouldn't of succeeded on the job. It showed his weaknesses as a mage, but it did show his strengths as a cook as he managed to use his knowledge to keep the possessed ones at bay. "It seems this village has a serious problem when it comes to children and dark magic. You'd think Eclipse Soul would try and do something about it." He'd been researching the other guilds a bit since meeting one from Sabertooth. There were quite a few of them and from his understanding the nearest one was Eclipse Soul. A guild supposedly responsible for taking in dark mages and helping them become good again. "I wonder if they remember us. Might make information easier to gather."

He considered Jin's question and then paused looking about. It wasn't that late and although this place wasn't too populated he would of expected to see one or two people. However, the town seemed to be empty. It hadn't even been this quiet when they'd come to deal with the dark principal. "Something isn't right. It shouldn't be this quiet." he said quietly and then looked over towards Kaya. "Kaya...can you smell anyone?" Magna asked her. He would rely on her sense of smell for this. It was too quiet for his liking. He didn't like it at all. As he awaited a response he tried to reach out with the sense he hadn't worked on too much as he hadn't a need for it in his cooking. This was the mage's sixth sense known simply as magic sensory. The town wasn't entirely empty. He could feel someone, someone powerful. At least as strong as Jin. "Get ready everyone."

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 1st September 2015, 9:50 am

The member 'Shard' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna) NormalMonster Nightmare Lilith(Job I Rei, Jin & Magna) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:13 am