Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath]

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] Empty The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath]

Post by DragonPantsu 1st August 2015, 12:31 pm

USING THE FREE LACRIMA MILK THAT HEERO GAVE ME FROM HIS BLACK MARKET. IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS ASK HIM HE SAID HE HAS SCREENSHOTS AND WHATNOT DISCUSSING IT WITH ZACK.

1/2 Uses Remain.

Job Info:

The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] 153164

NOTES !

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    474/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] CANAAN

- Haretsa

Haretsa stood in front of the job request board located in Sabertooth’s tavern down on the ground, scratching her head as she looked for an interesting job. The young Slayer felt quite a bit stronger than when she had first joined Sabertooth. She had done many jobs since she joined, ranging from saving a girl from a group of perverted Vulcan’s with her friend Tree, helping in the reformation of an island’s ecosystem with the aid of Riley, and reuniting with the sister she didn’t remember she had; the two of them working together to stop an assassination plot on a politician. She felt much stronger thanks to these challenges alongside her training with the man she only knew as Ayeseru, so Haretsa decided she wanted to continue challenging herself in order to grow stronger so she could keep helping more and more people.

Her hazel eyes scanned the job board thoroughly, reading job after job until her eyes locked onto one in particular. The jobs description told of a bunch of treasure hunters known as “The Gem Brothers” were rumored to be scouring the ruins of an ancient city near the Mountain Village. These treasure hunters were looking for the treasures that were rumored to be hidden in these ruins by the original Ten Wizard Saints. The Magic Council was quite concerned that the Gem Brother’s leader, Harper Goldenshine, would misuse any powerful artifacts that he could potentially find hidden away, so they’ve sent out notices to various guilds for mages to go and find the treasure before Harper does.

Peeking her interest, Haretsa took the flyer down from the board and headed up to the main guild hall via the teleportation lacrima out back. Whoever this Harper Goldenshine person was, he seemed to be a greedy bastard from what Haretsa had just read; someone who intended to keep that treasure all for themselves when it could be put to use helping people in need. She wanted to stop this man from being so greedy, but she wanted to bring some assistance with her. Making her way to the room of one of her friends, Haretsa pulled a pen from her pocket and wrote the words “Meet me at the Mountain Village if you want to help me.” in incredibly messy handwriting before slipping it under the door of her friend. Haretsa knew that he wasn’t around at the moment, but he’d read it eventually and easily be able to cover the distance from the guildhall to the Mountain Village in the same time as Haretsa; despite her getting such a head start. Once she had slid the flyer under his door, Haretsa made a quick stop back to her room to make sure she had everything before setting off towards the Mountain Village; hoping that her friend would join her once more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Mentor : Haretsa Shikon
    Experience : 587.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Jet Acceleration
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] Empty Re: The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath]

Post by Triatath 4th August 2015, 3:56 pm

Triatath wandered about in the large expanse of the guild building, his feet clicking against the floor. He rubbed his face, it had been quite a long day. As he opened the door to his room, the door snagged on something, a peculiar piece of parchment which was slid under his door some time ago. He picked up the grubby scrap of paper, "I... think it says something about meat?" Triatath scrunched his face up trying to read the chicken scrapings which were etched onto the note. It's composed of the same sort of parchment which the hunting job had on the board, I remember several days ago, the fabric was made in an unnatural fashion with a blend of sheep feces and papyrus. Triatath sighed.

As Triatath stared at the note, he noticed a word, "mowntin" Triatath thought for a moment. " I'm assuming this means mountain, but which mountain? He cast his mind back a few hours ago, two of the guild members were talking about Haretsa leaving for the south... Triatath slammed his fist into his open palm in a moment of realization. "The mountain village!" Triatath yelled, he felt the piercing glares of his fellow guild members, he had just yelled in the middle of the night about something which makes no sense... Triatath awkwardly coughed and closed the door to his room. "Right, so to recap, someone left me a note, I am assuming this is Haretsa because she is the only person I really know here... People said they saw her heading sound, most likely towards the mountain village. The note appeared to be fairly old, so she must almost be there!" Traitath's eyes widened "Oh cripes... I might be late!" he ran towards the window, tripping over several piles of clothing which stood on the floor. He placed his hands on the window frame hastily ripping it open. He felt the cool night air nip at him. I'm pretty high up, I should be able to make it there in time... Triatath tightly gripped the smudged letter.

A leap of faith, a high dive, a base jump, these were some of the things you could call the action which Triatath had just done. He remained stiff, holding the note and flying along at a high speed, He was simply using his signature spell; Dash. As he effortlessly propelled himself through the sky, his eyes caught glimpse of the tiny settlement coming up over the horizon, the sunset was to his right. It appeared as though he had traveled all night. He plummeted towards the ground, landing on the pavement in the town center. His angular momentum caused him to dig up the stones which he landed in a line extending about fifteen feet. Triatath immediately passed out from his long journey. He stood in the center of the village, asleep and silent. He snored loudly as he towered derelict surrounded by a shocked crowd of people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character App____Magic____Bio (WIP) ____Pet
    Themes (WIP):

The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] Triata10
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] Empty Re: The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath]

Post by DragonPantsu 5th August 2015, 12:22 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    491/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

- Haretsa

It had been a few days since Haretsa had left the Sabertooth guildhall and she finally reached the somewhat reclusive Mountain Village. Upon arriving, she spent the rest of the day travelling around town trying to gather as much information as she could about this Harper fellow and his Gem Brother pals. Luckily, as Haretsa had assumed, Harper and his gang frequented the mountain village in order to gather supplies for their expedition. Thanks to this, she was able to learn Harper was a man in his late forties with bleach blonde hair and that he and his group had made many an expedition to the ruins of the ancient city; all his attempts ending in failure until recently. When he came back for supplies the last time, Harper apparently bragged to the entire town that he finally knew the way through the maze like ruins and that he was finally going to obtain the lost treasure of the Original Ten. This was overheard by a Magic Council representative and was the whole reason Haretsa was here in the first place.

Haretsa sat a table in the local tavern thinking on everything she had learned. A night raid was most likely her best option for taking down the Gem Brothers, but she wanted to wait and see if her friend would show up. Since she knew that he could essentially fly from their previous mission, Haretsa decided it would be best to wait until tomorrow for him to show up; but thankfully she wouldn’t have to wait that long. There was a loud crash outside of the tavern, so Haretsa went along with most of the other residents to check out what the cause of the noise was. Upon exiting the tavern, she saw Tree in the middle of the down snoring loudly with a line of dug up pavement behind him; the entire town staring at him in confusion. The young girl walked up to her partner and shook him a little bit. ”Oi, Tree… Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo……… Earth to Tree…. WAKE UP, DAMMIT!!” she pestered, but the only response she got was more snoring.

Slinging her partner over her left shoulder, Haretsa apologized for the inconvenience and promised that she’d pay to fix the ground that Tree had unintentionally destroyed on his way into town. She brought her sleeping friend back to the tavern and up to the room she had rented. As she tossed him into the only bed, Haretsa’s curiosity began to stir as she remembered that Tree’s legs were mechanical prosthetics. Deciding to be a little nosy, Haretsa plucked off both of Tree’s legs and placed them on the rooms table; taking them apart and rebuilding them several times over until the sun began to rise over the mountains once more. The young slayer was passed out on the table with both of Tree’s legs put back together the same as when she had taken them off.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 7th August 2015, 7:10 pm

Triatath awoke in a strange room with his legs missing. As he rubbed his face and stretched his back, his eyes began to adjust. The room was golden, filled to the brim with the morning light. It seemed as though the window was left open over the past night. Triatath rolled over underneath the covers. As Triatath sat up, something didn't feel quite right but, being in the stupor of a recent sleep, he shrugged it off and attempted to walk over to the window to stop the mountain air from descending into the room. As he stood up, his legs seemed to be farther away from the ground than he had anticipated, much farther. He looked down at the two stumps wiggling before him. "Son of a-" Triatath's vulgarity was promptly interrupted by an unwelcome guest, the floor, meeting his face first thing in the morning. He hit the ground with a soft *fumph* noise. Triatath flipped himself over onto his back, he felt as helpless as a child who was learning to walk. He managed to pull himself into the window frame, shutting the cracked slab of glass which was leaking all of the heat from the room.

Triatath surveyed the room, there appeared to be one bed, a table and a few assorted pieces of decorative furniture like pots and vases. Triatath's eyes had just finished adjusting, he rubbed the sleep out of them with a couple small movements before realizing that there was in fact a woman in the room. Asleep on the table. Triatath sighed, he lowered himself down from the frame of the window using his arms. He dragged himself along the floor to the table, which seemed substantially higher from a terranean point of view. The worst aspect of this entire situation was that he had to use the restroom, and the doorknob is a pretty large obstacle when you are the size of a dwarf. Triatath stretched his arm up on to the edge of the table in an attempt to pull himself up onto it. As he put more weight on the table, it began to tip and groan under the pressure of two people. As the distribution of weight atop the table changed, so did the position of the objects on top of the table, mainly the fact that the unknown woman just had her leg slide of the side only to hit Triatath in the chest, plopping him back onto the floor.

I can't fly in here... my magic is not that precise. I would send myself through a few floors before I came to a complete stop... Triatath scratched his chin in contemplation. I remember seeing a metallic object atop the table... It is either some sort of key, a weapon or possible even my legs. But I have to get on top of the table somehow. Triatath reached over to his right, pulling the top layer of the sheets off of the bed. He slung them around one of the silver objects on the table, and using the sheet as a lassoo, he pulled the large metal hunk off of the table. To his surprise, he caught both of the objects on the table with the sheet, the two prostheses fell onto the floor in front of him. With a pleased look, Triatath put on the two legs and stood up. The legs felt slightly odd, it seemed as though someone had fiddled with them, they were cleaned and oiled. At least it would save him a few jewels at the smithy. Triatath moved his gaze to the culprit, the fire dragon herself, Haretsa. Triatath placed the sheet on Haretsa's body as she was sprawled out over the table sleeping. He then proceeded to slip into the bathroom for his normal morning routines. Triatath waltzed out of the powder room "I believe we have some work to do?" Triatath asked back into the room.

Themes (WIP):

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 8th August 2015, 2:17 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    362/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Tree’s question was met with loud snoring and an incredibly groggy response of ”Five more minutessssssssssssssss….” Then the young Dragon Slayer ended up rolling off of the table and ended up sprawled out flat on the floor of the room. Haretsa had been up the entire night fiddling with Tree’s mechanical limbs, so the last thing she wanted to do right now was wake up or engage in any kind of conversation whatsoever. She simply remained there on the floor snoring, leaving her partner to go off and do whatever he so wished until she woke up.

About roughly twelve hours later, Haretsa awoke with a rather loud yawn and a quick stretch; her head turning over towards the window as her eyes slowly began to open. ”Well, that was a fun nap… I wonder where Tree wandered off to...” she pondered, pushing herself up off the floor and stumbling over to the window as she rubbed her eyes. Judging by the sun’s current position in the sky, it was about later afternoon or early evening right now. This was perfectly fine considering Haretsa’s plan was to raid the ruins at night when the Gem Brothers would most likely be asleep. All that was left to do now was find Tree and bring him up to speed with her plan.

After taking care of a few personal needs, Haretsa headed down stairs to find Tree sitting at one of the tables. ”Well, finding you was easy enough. I thought I’d have to go searching the whole town for you.” Haretsa said as she approached the table he was sitting at and pulled up a seat. ”I hope you read the flyer I left the note on so you already know what we’re gonna be dealing with. I think it's best if we just wait until later tonight before we head out to the ruins. That way, they’ll all be asleep when we get there and getting to the treasure first will be a piece of cake! ….Speaking of which, I’m really freakin’ hungry. I hope they have steak here… and a lot of it.” Haretsa mumbled, waving to get a waiters attention.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 8th August 2015, 5:28 pm

Clearly Haretsa wasn't getting up any time soon. Triatath opened up the door into the hallway, he stretched his arms above his head as he closed the door behind him. He advance down the long hallway, the soft ebony floor groaned under his weight as he sauntered towards the stairs. Judging by the position of the sun, I would say that it is around eight twenty five... He thumped down the stairs, lead by the hum of voices. The smell of alcohol floundered about the air. Triatath poked his head around the corner at the base of the staircase, several men were groggily flailing about. Triatath let out a deep breath and entered the bar area, he sat at a table, waving down the barkeep for something to drink. The plump bartender threw Triatath a sickly looking pint of some ungodly local beer. The hints of hops and honey suggested that someone was in the area who had traveled around quite a bit.

Triatath downed the beer quickly, placing the empty stein on the bar. He took out his wallet to pay. The men who were previously lively and drunken, were now sullen husks of people. They all appeared to be staring at Triatath. Triatath, puzzled, looked down at himself. It appears that he forgot to put his shoes on... "crap..." Triatath muttered under his breath. Two shiny metal feet stuck out on the floor like a sore thumb, or a sore toe rather. Embarrassed, Triatath tried to hide his feet underneath the counter as if he had stolen them. The group set down their ale and waltzed towards Triatath. Triatath squinted in suspicion. One of the men came up from behind Triatath and grabbed his arms, the other men proceeded to take out knives. The largest of the group, had a small stiletto in his hand, he lunged forward and attempted to stab Triatath in the stomach. Triatath raised his leg up causing the blade to ricochet off of his leg and embed itself into the table to his left. With a bored look on his face, Triatath speed forwards, The small man behind him had his arms dislocated from the sudden movement as Triatath body checked the man who attempted to stab him. They appeared to be treasure hunters judging by their uniforms. Triatath turned around and jumped towards the last man, hitting him across the chest. Triatath pinned the man against the floor.

"your friend over there has his arms dislocated and wont be able to move them for a while, the "leader" seams to be in a bit of a predicament as well, so who exactly sent you my good lad?" Triatath stared at the man intensely. "Hey mate, No one done gone went and sent us! We are just some treasure hunters here for this!" The man pulled out a sweaty hunk of parchment detailing about some sort of treasure and man named Harper. Triatath pocketed the document, Triatath slammed the man's head through the floor using his leg, knocking him out. The man who had the arm predicament, backed away. "come on bro... it hurts so badly.... we just wanted your legs man... they looked valuable..." Triatath paused before sitting back down at his table. He was hit with a wave of exhaustion, he just now realized that he only slept for a few hours... Triatath rested his head back only to be woken up later in the afternoon by his partner taking about steak. Triatath placed the piece of paper atop the table, he yawned and gestured for Haretsa to read it. The three men seemed to have disappeared but the damage to the structure of the building which Triatath caused was clearly still there, but at least there were no blood stains!

Themes (WIP):

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 8th August 2015, 7:05 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    345/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

After finally grabbing the waiters attention and placing her order, Haretsa looked at the strange note that her partner had placed upon the table. The note seemed to be some kind of advertisement for treasure hunters around Fiore to come and join Harper’s band of Gem Brothers to get the treasure of the Original Ten. This was rather odd considering the way the Magic Council described Harper in the mission flyer. Why would he be looking to recruit more people if he was so hellbent on getting his own hands on the treasure? However, instead of dwelling on Harper’s motives, Haretsa’s mind was focusing on something else entirely. ”You were sleeping the entire time I was talking!?!” she asked rather loudly, her head slamming down onto the table at her partner’s slow nod.

Once she had explained her idea of a plan once more, the hungry young Slayer tore into her dinner like a wild animal. ”I can’t imagine why he’d want more people though…” she spoke with her mouthful. ”That’s just more people he’d have to share the treasure with and he wants it all to himself… What the heck would he even need help for if he already knows how to get to it? He should have disarmed all the traps and everything by now…” she continued to ponder, motioning to the waiter once more to order another steak as she had already cleared the entire dish. She stared at the note in her hand as the waiter took her empty plate away. ”Either way, I guess that means were gonna be running into a bunch of people when we head off for the ruins. Hopefully we can just catch Harper by surprise and be done with it…” Haretsa mumbled as her second steak arrived.

About five steaks later, Haretsa paid off her bill and reached into her pocket, pulling out a box of candy cigarettes and popping one in her mouth. ”So, you ready for a stakeout?” she asked walking back up to her partner with a determined look on her face.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 9th August 2015, 3:28 am

Triatath stood up from the table "getting Harper himself shouldn't be too hard, It looks as though he doesn't genuinely want helpers, he is simply using them as meat shields so that he can get to the treasure more quickly" He cracked his neck "The town is crawling with thugs though, don't carry anything of value on your person. These blokes were just trying to steal my legs..." Triatath sauntered over to the bar and gave the poor barkeep some money for the damages. "Most of the goons in this town don't even belong to Harper, he was just using them like mice to get through the maze, now they are all just milling about because they have no idea what to do... I wouldn't recommend upsetting them however, they seem to be a bit.... antsy... "   Triatath turned around and looked towards Haretsa. "I think I might go outside, the air in here is rather... thick" Triatath moved himself out of the door "I'll meet you at the rendezvous point in a few minutes, Try not to cause too much trouble" Triatath was quickly met by a team of thugs, one of the group seemed to be a mage. Triatath walked head-first into the mage character. "And who might you be good sir?" Triatath sarcastically smiled up at the man "We Heard that there was some commotion earlier today... we came to check things out..."

"PSHH, NAW! EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY FINE!" Triatath backed away from the pub and into the street. One of the goons held up his gun and fired it towards Triatath, the bullet deflected off of his leg. It seems like they were going to try to break my knees... Triatath pondered, unfazed. He then turned around and ran yelling back "Haretsa! Take the big guy! He looks like a mage!" Triatath ran, he dashed upward, landing atop a building. The men proceeded to begin shooting at him, Triatath hid behind a chimney. Bullets chipped off layers of the stone behind which he was hiding. Triatath Dashed across the building, slate tiles cracking from the speed. Triatath then jumped off of the house and landed in the alleyway between two of the structures in town. Triatath dashed forward into a field behind the town, "Hopefully they will follow me here, I don't want to cause damage to the buildings. If one of those bullets hit a citizen there would be a 90% chance that they would perish Triatath thoughts of the areas mortality rate were interrupted by the screeching of the treasure hunters. Triatath ran forwards, kicking the smallest man across the face, the man flailed backward slightly. They were all in the middle of the park, it looked like they couldn't do much damage there. The ground shook beneath them knocking them about, as Triatath created an earthquake. His feet were firmly planted in the ground, several of the trees beside him shook and broke. Triatath dashed at the men, he came from behind and kicked one of the more off balance men in the spine, knocking him over. Triatath looked fiercely at the enemy, calculating different ways of winning and the chances of injury in each fight.

Last edited by Triatath on 9th August 2015, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes (WIP):

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th August 2015, 3:28 am

The member 'Triatath' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] StrongMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 9th August 2015, 4:43 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    485/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Mere moments after Tree walked out the door, Haretsa heard the familiar sounds of gunshots and Tree screaming at her to take on ‘the big guy.’ Curious, Haretsa stepped outside to see a group of five men chasing after Tree as he ran along the rooftops, leaving only the six ft eight man who stared at the girl with a raised brow. At this close of a range, Haretsa could tell he was definitely a mage from the aura he was giving off. This was clearly who Tree was yelling for her to take on, but fighting here in the town would cause too many potential casualties for innocent civilians. Tree had the right idea with luring those guys away from the town, now Haretsa just needed some way to get this big bastard far enough away so that she could cut loose.  

"You with that kid? the man asked, noting the Sabertooth guild tattoo on Haretsa's shoulder; though he didn't seem to recognize it. "Nope, I have no idea who he is. I just came here looking to help some fellow treasure hunters. You wouldn't happen to know about the Gem Brothers, would ya?" she asked politely, showing the large man the note that Tree had shown her earlier. The man gave out a small laugh once he recognized the flyer. "So, you're lookin to join Harper and us in search of the Original Ten's horde, huh? Alright then, follow me kid. We'll leave those guys to deal with that brat." he said, motioning for Haretsa to follow him. "I hope Tree can handle those guys.... ah, he should be fine. He can outrun them and their bullets! ....I think..." she thought, following behind the man all the way to the Ancient Ruins.

As they neared the city of old, Haretsa now knew that the mission flyer wasn't lying when it said that this place was huge. It was at the very least three to four times as large Talonia currently was, if not bigger. Once the two had entered what used to be the cities main gate, the large mage motioned towards one of the nearby old stone houses that was still standing and in decent condition. "You're new, so you end up sleeping in there. I'll let Harper know we got a new blood. We're leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to finally get that damn treasure, so be sure to rest up." he explained, continuing to walk further into the city. Haretsa stood at the entrance of the empty stone building until the large mage was completely out of sight before quickly rushing back out the gate. "Alright, now to get to the cliff where I told Tree to meet me... Hopefully he'll come back in one piece. Ah, I'm sure he's fine! I can probably find some scrap metal lying around here somewhere if his legs are too damaged anyway."

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 9th August 2015, 6:51 pm

Triatath jammed his thumbs into the eyes of the tallest man. He shot wildly, hitting one of his mates in the stomach, and hitting another more than a dozen times in the chest. The man who had a Swiss chest cavity limply fell to the ground. Triatath backed away stopping the earthquake. The enemies now composed of a very tall blind man with a lot of ammunition, a short man with an injured spine. And finally two men who seemed to be pretty much fully intact. Triatath's eyes darted from person to person, scanning what sort of ideas he could use. The only idea which persistently elbowed the back of his brain was "run". Triatath dashed backwards before springing upwards into the sky, the men quickly sprung over to the area at which Triatath was previously standing, Triatath's lips were cracked from the cool mountain air hitting his face. He surveyed the area before falling back down towards the ground, landing on the blind man. Triatath bent the tall bloke's back upward until it sprained under the pressure. The man still seemed intent on fighting. Triatath began running to the opposite edge of the park, into the mountains.

Triatath found a small cave, more of an inlet, which led extremely deep down. A cool upward draft of air buffeted his face as he stuck his head over the hole. Triatath crawled into the hole, legs first. The men behind him were only a few seconds away. Triatath slid along the bottom of the downward shaft like a slide. He landed into a larger, more open area of the cavern. Triatath hid behind one of the resident stalagmites as cover, awaiting the arrival of the treasure hunters. He listened as they clambered down the tight passageway into the cave. The cave was nearly pitched black, you could barely see anything. One of the men opened up a lighter as he entered the cave, shining a shimmering glow upon the ancient stone which had remained dark for centuries furthermore, the men had decided to vandalize the fossils who had found homes inside of the cavern. Triatath crept out from behind the rock, silently he focused his energy. Triatath punched forward several times. Four of the heated blasts hitting the blind character, two blasts hitting the walls near them. Triatath wiped his hands off on the ground. The men scrambled around frantically. The two more tough looking men, slipped down behind a boulder. The blind man simply sat down on the ground with his back to the wall. Triatath waited behind the stalagmite for their next move.

Tall/blind man- 2/4 hits
    Two tough men- 0/4 hits
    Man with injured spine- 1-4 hits

Themes (WIP):

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 9th August 2015, 11:16 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    463/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Climbing her way up the cliff face, Haretsa couldn’t help but worry about how Tree was faring against those five men. She honestly felt bad about just leaving him back there to fight them on his own, but it was the best idea that came to her mind at the time. Her mind was racing back and forth between whether or not she should just run back there and help him. On the one hand, she really didn’t want him to be fighting all of those men by himself but on the other, she wanted to have faith in her guildmate to be able to handle the situation. ”I could swim through the shadows and get back there in no time, but I’m sure he can handle it…. Huh, come to think of it, I could have just swam up the shadows on the cliff face and saved myself a lot of time… Eh, this is more fun and a good workout for my muscles!”

Once at the top, Haretsa pulled herself up over the edge and laid herself prone against the ground facing the ruined city. She pulled Scisara out from her back holster and unfolded the weapon into its sniper rifle mode. ”Let’s see just how many goonies we’re dealing with, eh Scisara? ”My eyes are yours, my dear.” Scisara responded as Haretsa looked through the rifle’s scope; her eyes switching over to a rather dull orange. With the aid of Scisara's scope allowing her to see much farther than normal, Haretsa was able to pick up on several heat signatures in the entrance portion of the city where the large mage had walked off towards. Biting down on the candy cigarette that was still in her mouth, Haretsa counted a total sixteen people as far as she could see from this distance. A majority of the bodies were laying down, most likely sleeping while three of them stood guard at the entrance. "Damn, that's a lot of dudes to deal with if we go in loud. There's no sign of the big dude from earlier, so Harper most likely isn't among any of them either. I can sneak in there just fine, but what about Tree? He's not exactly sneaky with those freaking legs of his..." Haretsa pondered aloud, closing her eyes to think as they shifted back to their original hazel coloration. If she had been able to finish Ragna on time, then he would have made going in loud much easier. Unfortunately, there were still quite a few kinks to work out with his A.I, so there was no point in dwelling on it all. Folding Scisara back up and into her holster, Haretsa swung her legs over the cliff's edge and sat there awaiting her partner's arrival.

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 10th August 2015, 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th August 2015, 11:16 pm

The member 'DragonPantsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] WeakMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] WeakMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 10th August 2015, 10:15 am

Triatath picked up a rather larger stone, it felt smooth in his hands as he threw it upward towards one of the stalactites which was above the enemies. Triatath closed his eyes and prayed for the rock to hit one to give him a tactical advantage. The stone pinged off of one of the large hanging spears. The lance of frozen calcium broke loudly, crashing down and scattering stones about the place as well as piercing the blind man's leg. He howled loudly alerting the other members of his predicament. Triatath ran forward in the darkness through the small puddles of groundwater pooled at the bottom. He was almost upon the nearly dead goon, images of the different scenarios played out within Triatath's head, dancing around his brain until one took his fancy. Triatath ran up to the man, leaping past him. While in the air he turned around and kicked the man in the back of the head, slamming it into the half destroyed pillar atop him. Triatath then grabbed the explosives which were on the man's back. The only enemies which seemed to pose a threat now were the two muscular men as well as the man who Triatath gave a spinal injury earlier.

The explosive was tightly gripped in his hand. Triatath opened up the paper cartridge revealing a fine powder, it seemed to be a pressure activated explosive. Triatath used the incapacitated man as a meat shield as he wrapped the explosive around the smooth rock he had originally thrown to dislodge the stalactite. The sounds of gunshots resonated throughout the cavern as Triatath sat, quietly humming the tune which was playing in the inn earlier that day. As the gunshots slowed and the men came out to investigate, Triatath threw the explosive into the crowd of men. Sharp shards of rock penetrated the man with the injured spine. He appeared to be near death, bleeding on the ground. One of the muscular men had pulled his partner in front of him, protecting him from the blast. The man used as a shield however, was not so lucky... he appeared to be dead. "From the looks of it, your buddy looks a little on the dead side over there mate!" Triatath yelled whilst hidden within his shroud of darkness which encased the cavern. The man smirked "It's all for a good cause... ME GETTING LOADED BABY!" The cheezy line ricocheted around the cave like a barrage of bullets, hitting Triatath with a wave of cringe from which he feared he may not recover. Triatath, now angry, plucked another of the explosives from the man, this time from his belt. The explosive resembled an elongated cannon ball. Triatath softly encased it within his palms.

The single man stood near one of the walls, weakened by the previous explosion. Triatath silently crawled along the moist stone floor. His hair draped over his eyes as he crept towards the muscular man who was now snickering to himself. Triatath leaped up, less than a meter in front of him. The man shot, grazing his left cheek. Triatath used both hands to push the explosive into the man's chest, Triatath then kicked the explosive into him pushing the man against the wall and shoving Triatath in the other direction. The man collided with the wall, the explosive immediately sending him flying through the wall. Moonlight flooded into the cavern. Triatath was not a big fan of the dark, so without anyone there he couldn't help feeling a slightly nervous, thankfully he noticed that Haretsa was there. "I HAVE ARRIVED! umm.... ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN!" Triatath nervously smiled as he walked towards Haretsa. "so.." Triatath cleared his throat "what are we dealing with here?"

Themes (WIP):

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 10th August 2015, 5:02 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    396/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

After hearing some odd yelling, a loud explosion came from the rocky wall behind where Haretsa was sitting. She watched as rocks and an unfortunate sod went flying just to the left of her before Tree came walking out of the new hole in the mountain. He tried to play off the situation as if he had actually planned it all, but Haretsa knew it was most likely a huge coincidence that he came out where he did.

”I’m sure you did… Anyway, we’ve got a lot of people to deal with down there.” she began, turning her gaze back down to the massive ruins that lay before them. ”From what I can see, there’s about sixteen people all around the main part of these ruins, but that’s just at the entrance to the large central structure. This place is massive and I’m willing to bet there’s entire underground sections to it as well. Who know’s how many goons Harper recruited to his merry little band of Gem Tards or whatever he calls them. We could be dealing with a couple hundred of them for all I know.” she sighed, turning towards her partner and looking him straight in the eyes. ”However, most of them are sleeping judging from the fact they were laying down. A few are standing guard and it’d be best to take them out quietly and leave the sleeping one’s alone. We could go in guns blazing.” ”I like that idea!!!””Of course you do, Blamo, but like I said; we have no clue just how big this place is or how many people are here. However, I do have a way to find out. Other than being able to sense heat signatures, I picked up a neat little trick not too long ago and I’d be able to scan through the entire ruins relatively quickly. Heck, I could probably find the main treasure’s location while doing it and they’d be completely clueless… The only problem is I don’t think I can take you with me in order to do it… so you’d kinda have to wait outside the ruins. So unless you have any better ideas, that’s the best option that I can think of right now. It won’t let us completely avoid having to fight this Harper guy, but it’ll at least allow us to know what we’re dealing with.”

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 11th August 2015, 4:23 pm

The plan seemed fairly reasonable, Triatath nodded "That all seems fine and dandy, but what if you alert the guards? I don't want to be faffing about up here while you're getting attacked by the entire residence of that camp..." Triatath attempted to scout out some of the men, sadly his vision was not strong enough to pierce the veil of darkness enveloping the area. "I can't really use my magic in much of a stealthy way... and the way I fight won't be able to really take people down quickly and silently"Triatath paced back and forth "I could get my pet to fly myself in, but it might be a bit risky considering she is constantly on fire so I would be pretty damn visible..." "I think I should try to find another entrance... somewhere that doesn't go though an enemy laden camp. The only issue which seems to arise is the fact that you would have a hard time taking on the entire camp..." Triatath kicked a stone away in frustration, he watched as it pinged off of another stone and was sent hurtling down the cliff face.

"The best way seems to be that I follow you down to the camp, I can get down this cliff face pretty easily. It's been a bit since I last saw you so I assume you have some sort of plan to get down this cliff..." Triatath leaned over the edge, peering into the dark abyss. "I also think that I would personally be more comfortable if I wasn't alone... in the dark... surrounded by the terrors of the night..." Triatath entered a trance like state. He only snapped out of it once he leaned forwards and nearly fell off of the edge of the cliff. Triatath sighed "Are you ready to go? I won't be of much help but i'll do what I can... Triatath slowly walked to the body of the treasure hunter who was used as a breaching charge. Triatath bent over the man and took a switchblade from the man's belt. " I might be able to do a few things with stealth using this thing, but other than that... not so much." Triatath motioned to the edge of the cliff as if it was an open door, he smiled warmly "ladies first!"

Themes (WIP):

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 14th August 2015, 12:32 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    449/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

”You don’t need to worry about a damn thing, they ain’t gonna be able to see or even hear me!” the Slayer reassured her partner with some enthusiasm as he began to admit that he really wasn’t that great when it came to stealth; which she kinda already assumed. Once Tree had knelt down to grab a switchblade off the man he had blasted through the mountain wall, he motioned politely towards the cliff like it was a door he was holding open for her. ”Alright, cya down at the city gate then!”

With those words, Tree would see Haretsa’s body seem to disintegrate into the shadows almost instantly; her physical and magical presence seeming to vanish without a trace. Now floating in the shadowy Void, Haretsa rocketed through the shadows down the cliff at 27 meters a second and towards the main gate she instructed Tree to meet her. ”Man, this doesn’t get old. I feel like a freakin shadow shark or somethin’.... That sounds freakin awesome! Haretsa Shikon the Shadow Shark, wrecker of bad guys shit!” she thought aloud to herself, rather amused by the thought of the random heroic title she had just assigned to herself.

Seeing the main gate to the city ruins above her from the Void, Haretsa emerged from the shadows and stood there staring at the rather large center structure. ”Alright, the three guys standing guard I mentioned are at the entrance of that big ass building in the center there.” she began explaining to Tree, pointing in the building’s direction. ”I know this may be kinda annoying for you, but I think it may be best if you went around through the side streets and detatched your legs before approaching them. I know you’ll have to crawl, but you’ll be low to the ground and harder to see if you stick to the shadows; and a hell of a lot less noisy. From what I saw, they were fairly spread apart in their positions, so they might not like each other that much. There’s two other dude’s sleeping there, so make sure you deal with the three awake guys quietly. A good chop to the lower section of their neck should knock them out cold. Only use that knife if you really have to.”

Haretsa paused, turning towards her partner and placing a hand on his shoulder. ”I’ll be back once I find where this treasure room is. I might even be able to get a jump on Harper if he’s sleeping. I believe in you and your clunky tree limbs! Good luck!” she said before merging with the shadows once more and swimming off towards the center of the ruins.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 15th August 2015, 7:58 am

Whatever Triatath was expecting, it wasn't that. Haretsa appeared to melt into the ground, a few seconds later she appeared near the entrance of the gate. Triatath stood there for a good few seconds with a blank expression on his face before jumping off the cliff. In mid flight, he sighed "Don't think i'm ever going to get used to that..." Triatath hit the ground softly, using his magic to slow himself on his descent. Triatath moved silently through the city of tents, stealthily walking up behind Haretsa. Triatath nodded at her as she dissipated yet again. Right, I just need to sneak through the side roads in order to find another entrance to the ruins... shouldn't be stupidly hard. Triatath pried his legs from his body in order to secure them to his back using his belt. He folded up his pant legs in a fashion for them to be tucked behind him I'm glad I forgot my shoes back at the inn... It would have made it pretty complicated to hide them on me. 

Triatath commando crawled on the ground, an ancient cobbled road lay before him. Triatath slowly crawled along the side of the road. He heard foot steps, the mossy ground beneath him began to give a little as he sunk down into the rubble in an attempt to hide himself. The man walked by Triatath oblivious to his presence. Triatath continued to make his way around the pyramid-like ruins. A small fellow stood guard in front of a spiral staircase. Triatath used his arms to pull himself up atop a ruined house. Triatath caught the man in a headlock as he leaped down towards him. Triatath slowly strangled the poor sod before dragging him behind the staircase. Triatath pulled himself up the stone stairs slowly whispering "ow" To himself over and over again as his hips hit the edge of each step. After a long climb, Triatath reached the top of the stairs. Triatath dragged himself forward as he silently moved behind the few men stationed up near the top of the ruins. Triatath entered a small hole beneath the sacrificial altar at the peak of the ruined temple. He fell quietly into a tiny dark room. Roxy illuminated the room, the only other source of light was the hole he had entered from, and even then it was only the dim moonlight which shone through. 

Triatath sat panting for several minutes as he regained his composure. Man, using my arms to move everywhere sure is hard work... Triatath though to himself. He scrambled into the middle of the crawl space, looking for anything, a switch, a hole, any sort of sign to point him in the right direction. Triatath slowly noticed that he had crawled into the area where the blood would drain off from the alter above him. The blood stained floor was black from the ancient blood of animals and humans alike. Triatath took out a bottle of cologne which he quickly opened up. The aroma filled the air as Triatath poured a small amount of the liquid onto the floor. Triatath breathed in the air, it was so thick with smell that it felt like he was breathing soup. Triatath noted that the liquid drained off into the corner of the room as he pulled the stones surrounding the drain loose, furthermore he created a hole which was large enough to fit though. Goodbye cologne... there goes last week's paycheck... Triatath whined as he descended into the cavernous room below him. 

Themes (WIP):

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 17th August 2015, 10:57 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Post 17/40

WORDS.
    490/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Haretsa managed to fly right on by the guards without a hitch just as she knew she would. After all, the only ones capable of seeing into the Void were mages like Ayeseru and herself who had a connection the world of shadows. The chances of there being such a mage amongst these treasure hunters was incredibly slim, so Haretsa felt that she had little to worry about as she slipped into the central building. There were several different pathways with a few of the men she had spotted earlier fargone into unconsciousness on various sleeping bags along these paths. Knowing she’d have to find a way down eventually, as the location of the treasure was most likely underground, Haretsa headed off down the right most path as quickly as she could.

The further the young Slayer delved into these ancient ruins, the more and more people she ended up seeing sleeping up in the real world. ”Damn, its like they have a freaking small army holed up in this place… I know I’m supposed to be able to kill dragons but… I really need a backup plan in case thing’s end up going horribly awry…”  she thought aloud to herself in the Void; pausing for a moment to stare up into the real world. She then noticed something rather strange that seemed to be the case with a lot of these men. Next to each man was a few strange little bags with several sticks of dynamite laying beside them.

Ideas began swarming inside the girls head as she continued to examine these bags from the shadows.”That has to be gunpowder for setting off the dynamite from a safe distance! I can strew that about the area and light it all up in case of an emergency! That’d deal with pretty much all of these guy’s if I set it up right. Although… t-that’d be killing… a lot of people…” she said feeling rather conflicted about the whole situation now. Haretsa never felt that killing another human being was acceptable since she saw her mother’s life taken away from her as a child. She always tried to render people unconscious if she could unless they were seeking to take someone’s life themselves. The young Slayer floated there in the void, wrapping her arms around herself in an attempt to calm herself down and think logically. ”I-it’s ok though… They’re all greedy and just want the treasure for themselves… They’d kill anyone in their way to get it, so that makes this ok...r-right? This way none of them can hurt Tree and the explosion will stay in the ruins, so no one else is gonna get hurt… It’ll be fine…” Haretsa talked herself through the confliction as she hesitantly swam her way back up into the real world. She then proceeded to quietly go about spreading out the sticks of dynamite and gunpowder along the ground in a strategic manner.

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 18th August 2015, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th August 2015, 10:57 am

'Monster Dice' :
    The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] WeakMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 20th August 2015, 1:31 pm

Layer after layer, Triatath slowly made his way downward. Each time he descended, he made his way towards the corner of the moss covered rooms. After making his way downward for what felt like hours, Triatath heard something. A skittering. Thoughts darted through his head. "Spiders? Rats? RAT SPIDERS?" Triatath quietly backed up towards the wall behind him. Luckily, what appeared before Triatath was one of the few arachnids which he had no issue with. Scorpions. Dozens of the little beasts crawled towards Triatath. He breathed out deeply in relief as he saw them in the dim light emanating from his pocket. Triatath flopped over to the corner of the room followed by the parade of Scorpions. Triatath dropped down head fist through the narrow entrance, his feet catching on the ceiling to slow his descent into the next room.  

A small dog-like creature stood towards the center of the cavernous room. It's mouth foamed up as it looked over at Triatath. His legs creaked slightly as he cautiously crawled over to the canine being. Triatath had luckily put his legs on several rooms back because the scorpions were harmlessly stabbing at his metal legs. One scorpion crawled over and tried to sting him in the back but he swatted it away "Bad scorpion! Bad!" he quietly scolded the arachnid. Triatath moved again towards the beast in front of him. A loud crack split the ground beneath him as Triatath fell through the next two layers only to find himself laying on a bed of moss surrounded by rubble. "Damn... I wanted to pet the doggy!" Triatath whimpered to himself.

Triatath saw light escaping from the hole towards the corner of the room. As he peered down the hole he saw men walking about. He also saw many explosives lining the area. This room appeared to be much larger than any of the rooms previously. He also noted the scattered gunpowder and such. One of the treasure hunters started foaming at the mouth only to fall down unconscious next to a large barrel of black powder. Several tiny obsidian scorpions scattered from the scene when the guards came over to check on what had happened. Triatath leaned away from the hole to think over the predicament. "The drop is at least thirty meters down. I could survive the drop however everyone in the room would be alerted to my presence. They appear to have many explosive devices down there, I would assume that they would be for busting a hole in something. What sort of a temple needs that much bang to break open anything. They might be digging... but what for? there is already several priceless artifacts scattered around these parts that any extra blasting would simply damage and remaining ones. No. They cant be mining. The only other option I could think of is that they may be attempting to open some sort of door. It is awfully dangerous down there with all of the explosives. I'm sure that this must be the blast area, why else would they stockpile so much of this crap in one place. I didn't see a door or entrance down there, at least not one which would need some sort of explosion to open." Triatath frowned and rolled onto his side as he rambled to himself. He moved over to the entrance of the hole. "I don't know why... but something doesn't seem right." Triatath glanced around the dimly lit room he found himself in.

Themes (WIP):

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 22nd August 2015, 2:47 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    Post 19/40

WORDS.
    412/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"7

- Haretsa

The further down Haretsa traveled through the winding and twisting hallways of these ruins, the more treasure hunters she stumbled across. As she continued laying the dynamite and gunpowder out, the young slayer realized that this was getting rather absurd. It was apparent that this group known as the Gem Brothers was practically its own guild; if not a small army. ”For crying out loud, how big is this freakin place and how many of these guys are there!?! Why would you need this many people in the first place? Is the treasure really so massive that this Harper guy needs this many people? I mean, I guess that part makes some sense, but that really doesn’t explain why they need so much explosive power… I get that the door would be hard to open, but to need this much destructive force to pry it open is ridiculous.” Haretsa thought aloud to herself as she floated in the Void.

There were certainly quite a few questions that Haretsa had floating around in her head about this whole operation, but simply floating there wouldn’t answer any of them. She continued on her way for quite some time, losing track after the fiftieth or so person she ended up passing by as she continued on further into the massive ruins. Haretsa soon found herself facing down a long corridor with an endless amount of paths leading off into several different directions. After arranging another set of dynamite with gunpowder leading to it, Haretsa let out a heavy sigh once she had slipped back into the shadows once more. ”Great, now which way am I supposed to go? There could be dudes all over these corridors and I could end up being here until morning at this rate!” she exclaimed in frustration until she caught notice of a flickering light bobbing up and down ever so slightly emerge from one of the pathways far down the corridor. It just so happened to be the incredibly large man from earlier that brought her here, but what was he doing wandering around like this? He should have been down to wherever Harper was with the time difference between the two of them entering the ruins. It looked as though he was patrolling the rooms for some reason, but why? Regardless, following the man was Haretsa’s ticket to finding Harper and most likely the door to the Original Ten’s treasure; so that’s exactly what she decided to do.

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 25th August 2015, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd August 2015, 2:47 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] WeakMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] WeakMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] WeakMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster The Apex Predators [The Hunter w Triatath] NormalMonster
    Triatath
    Triatath

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 29th August 2015, 5:20 pm

Triatath rested for a moment before detaching his legs and securing them to his back. He lowered himself headfirst into to the room below him by grabbing onto the moss along the ceiling and walls. The vines and various plants allowed Triatath to slowly work his way downward towards the ground. Triatath shook clumps of dirt from underneath his fingernails as he plopped onto the stone floor at the bottom of the room. He sat exhausted "Holy Jesus that was tiring... I need to stop skipping arm day..." Triatath exhaled, gasping for air as he hid behind a small crate of explosives. "This place is crawling with treasure hunters!" Triatath remarked to himself as he peered around at his surroundings. "I should make like a me and get out of here... If I stick around too long then I might wake up the guards. It looks like there aren't many entrances and exits from this room. There is a large stone door and a few staircases and passageways going different directions. It seems wise to go deeper, the deeper I go, the more chance there is of finding the center of the ruins. I suspect that the end of these ruins is where the treasure is. " Triatath sat on the cold ground, pondering the several choices ahead of him. 

"I'll go for that tunnel I guess. It looks like it goes downward..." Triatath quietly muttered to himself as he crept along the ground. Triatath inched towards the tunnel leading deeper into the ruins. He slowly made his way through the tunnel. Explosives still decorated the area though not in nearly as high quantities as before. He looked around to see any signs of life. "I should be able to put my legs back on here without many of the gentlemen bothering me". After attaching his legs, Triatath sulked around the dimly lit passageways. The maze-like structure of the area made it extremely easy to get lost, luckily Triatath had already memorized all of the passages which he had taken before. This prevented him from getting hopelessly confused in the underground network of tunnels and halls beneath the temple. He always remembered this sort of thing so he always knew when he was going down a previously explored passageway.  

Everything seemed slightly more damp and mouldy the deeper he ventured. Small flickers of lights he saw around him just turned out to be his eyes playing tricks on him. The depressing atmosphere of the entire area was actually beginning to take it's tole on Triatath, the constant moistness, the smell of mildew and black dirt everywhere were some of the key factors in his deteriorating morale. "ugh. It feels like I've been walking for miles... I might have actually. I wouldn't even know down here. Luckily it's not too dark, I have a nice pet who acts as a torch!" Triatath rambled on as he walked.  "Wait a minute... Why is no one down here besides me? I would assume that with all of the guards that at least a few of them would be wandering about this area... and one other thing... WHY IS EVERYTHING SO FREAKING WET."
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 3rd September 2015, 7:16 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    21/40 The Hunter

WORDS.
    364/300

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.
    http-+
    +s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

- Haretsa

The farther that the young Dragon Slayer ventured into the ruins following after the large man from earlier, the more and more the dynamite became placed like a line of dominoes. The explosion that all of these little sticks combined would cause was going to be enormous; possibly even capable of bringing down the entirety of the ruins down on top of all these fools. Haretsa knew this as she continued to set up the dynamite, the thought continuing to nag in the back of her head as she went. Was this treasure really worth killing anyone over? The Gem Brothers certainly seemed to think it was worth slaughtering each other for judging from what Haretsa had heard earlier when Tree was fighting. Was their leader, Harper, just as bad, if not even worse than all these men were? Would he gladly kill any of these men if it meant he were able to secure the treasure? Such questions and more began to make themselves more prevalent as Haretsa continued onward.

Haretsa came to a point where she needed to pause, the large man from before still within her sight as she floated in the darkness of the Void. ”That has to be nearly a hundred dudes I’ve seen since I got in here, if not more… I’m glad that Ayeseru taught me how to swim through the shadows like this, otherwise we would have been screwed coming on this mission with only two people! Just gotta keep falling this jackwagon and he’ll bring me straight to the treasure door… I hope.” she thought aloud before swimming off after the man once more.

Having followed him for a good ten or so minutes now, Haretsa was starting to wonder whether or not this man was somehow able to detect her presence despite her being within the Void. This thought was quickly dispelled once the man walked into a room where the first thing Haretsa saw was an enormous stone door. The door had to be at least 10 meters tall if not more and was complete with all kinds of ancient runes inscribed all over.
    "Jackpot... Now I just need to slip on inside."

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 3rd September 2015, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 7:53 pm