Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lexa Grimoire's Armory

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: True Circuit
    Second Skill: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Skill:

Lexa Grimoire's Armory Empty Lexa Grimoire's Armory

Post by Lexa Grimoire 31st July 2015, 9:14 pm

Lexa Grimoire's Arsenal

Weapons:
    Magic Circuits:
    Armour:

Last edited by Lexa Grimoire on 19th November 2015, 9:55 pm; edited 12 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Lexa Grimoire's Armory Empty Re: Lexa Grimoire's Armory

Post by Lexa Grimoire 31st July 2015, 9:21 pm

Codes for Threads:

Last edited by Lexa Grimoire on 17th November 2015, 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 1st August 2015, 8:50 pm

Lexa Grimoire's Armory NCrTQNR
    Thank you very much for moving your weapons~

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 16th November 2015, 9:56 pm

Spoiler:

Whoever opened this for me forgot to quote my original post...

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 16th November 2015, 10:32 pm

Edit's Made:

Legendary(+) Weapon -> Changed 100%
    Strong(+) Weapon -> Freshly Added
    Legendary(+) Magic Item -> Changed 100%
    Strong(+) Magic Item -> Changed 100%
    Weak Magic Item -> Changed 100%

Strong Armour -> Upgraded to Strong(+), ability was approved on this link

I'd like to request the supplied link for my Strong(+) armour piece to be deleted from site please?

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 18th November 2015, 7:38 am

Spoiler:

Heyo mate.  I'll be the one reviewing your magic today.  I'm only gonna quote your application so we know its state prior to any changes; I won't actually write in it.

Right, so let's begin!

Relentless Crossbow - Alright.  In its ability "Magic Shot", the third weakness isn't really a valid weakness, because that's extremely obvious; it's not something that bad about the spell itself, because the third weakness can be applied to any type of ranged attack, and because of that, I'd like you to remove the weakness and change it in for something else.  Paralysis is a problematic ability...  So I will refrain from saying anything about it for the time being.

When it comes to Mark of Death, this makes it so that even your D-Rank spells turn into A-Rank damage...  Which is also problematic.  What I recommend you do instead of a flat out increase (or decrease in some matters) is to enhance the damage done to that target by a certain percentage.  It'd be a lot easier to deal with and more acceptable, and would help you on the higher ranks, too.  Once again, like Magic Shot, the third weakness isn't really a valid weakness, so I'd like you to remove it and replace it with something else.

The Rose & Thorn - Looks good, along with the ability it possesses!  Having it destroyed though seems like a pretty heavy price to pay...  I won't ask you to change it, but I'm just letting you know that the "only useable once per thread" thing is enough.

I'm guessing that the magic items are these circuits.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Combat Circuits - the item itself is fine. One thing I have to say about Elemental Focus, however, is that the damage it deals overtime shouldn't exceed 100% of the spell damage it can deal in total. For the Earth enchantment, I'm guessing this only applies to them not being able to move their legs and feet; arms and everything is is fair play, right?

Force Focus is alright.

Protection Circuits - The item itself is fine. Hardening Focus is fine. Sensory Focus is also fine.

Dissipation Circuits - The item itself is fine. Mobility Focus is fine.

Gloves of Perdition - The item itself is fine. Perdition Barrier might need a small change; if I were to hit you with a higher ranked weapon... What then? it'd still be rebound to me?

That's all I have for now; neat stuff!

Please bump the thread once the changes have been made, or if you have any comments about anything!

Lexa Grimoire's Armory V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 18th November 2015, 6:15 pm

Edits Made:
    - Magic Shot, Weakness 3 changed.
    - Marked for Death, weakness 3 not changed; 4th weakness added.
          • The 3rd weakness is a specification, some may get the idea that Lexa can fire a second shot if the first misses (which is not the case)
    - Marked for Death, Enhancement #1: I will not change the base effect. I've seen that exact ability multiple times, and (unlike mine) it costed nothing, and lasted for the same amount of time. I'm willing to compromise with you, and add on an extra MP cost to make the effect last for the full duration; but the base effect is not changing.
    - Rose&Thorn:, Petal Dance converted to a 1 use only ability, removing the weapon's destruction.

"Magic Circuits" = Magic Items indeed ^_^
    Elemental Focus, Fire Ability - All DoT's are able to exceed the base magic damage, as stated in the rules " This can potentially do a lot of damage if it is allowed to continue and is one of the few ways to exceed your rank in damage without buffs." HOWEVER, I made a compromise and edited it so the 25% damage dealt is equal to the rank of the enchated spell. So a D Rank spell would deal 1/4 D Rank damage in the form of fire.
    Elemental Focus, Earth Ability - Bind spells normally mean you're rooted in place, but yes; you can still attack/defend.

Gloves of Perdition - I don't see how the grade of a weapon would effect this if it we're talking about Legendary/Strong/Weak when not scaled with player's rank. The ability is limited to the rank of the gear scaled to Lexa's rank. So, the ability's rank would limit the power. All melee damage is scaled to player's rank.

So if you're A Ranked or below and you hit me with a melee attack; the melee damage would be A ranked or below (depending on your rank). So yes, it would still reflect it back to you. If you were S Rank, and using an artifact weapon (which has it's damage scaled to S Rank) then the attack would go through and deal bonus damage to Lexa. OR If you were S Rank, and using an L+ weapon; the Weapon damage (which caps at A Rank) would be reflected, but Lexa would take the unarmed portion on top of the bonus damage.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 19th November 2015, 1:24 pm

Heyo mate, I'm back.

Relentless Crossbow - Magic Shot: spell is fine.  I decided that paralysis would be fine, but may need to be changed in the future if any issues arise.

Marked For Death - You see, I'm not really interested in the fact that there are other abilities like this that cost nothing; they should not have been approved in the first place.  The fact of the matter is turning any and all damage into A-Rank magical damage is absolutely absurd (when scaled all the way through).  You can esenstially just slap people to death with this, granted that there are some spells which you will actually suffer from this, but compared to what you're getting that's so miniscule it doesn't really matter.

The only way you can get away with this, in my eyes, is to give me an extremely good reason as to why you should keep it, and the only way that can be done is by either putting in some sort of weakness to go against it that will justify its absurd strength, or somehow managing to convince me otherwise.

Elemental Focus - Fire Enchantment: Yes, but it also states that the DoT can only deal 50% of its rank in damage straight up, and then the rest of what you said comes into play, so basically it's you can deal 100% of the damage + 25% per post until it ends, but, you know what?  I did actually think about this a bit, and it's probably fine.

Earth Enchantment: Just making sure.  This part is fine.

Gloves of Perdition: Cool.  Neat ability.

Anyways, that's about it.  Make sure to bump once the changes are made, or if you have anything to comment or speak about.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 19th November 2015, 5:37 pm

The only way I'll change Marked for Death's first enhance option in my eyes is:
    A) You give me an appropriate weakness that would let me keep the base effect
    B) An admin tells me I need to change it, and that admin tells me how to balance it, without making it so using it would defeat the purpose.

Also, you're a mod; you don't tell people they can't do something with their character, you tell them how to make it so they can. At the same time, you provide a viable method that doesn't blur with every-other person in the fictional world.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 19th November 2015, 9:22 pm

Lexa Grimoire wrote:The only way I'll change Marked for Death's first enhance option in my eyes is:
    A) You give me an appropriate weakness that would let me keep the base effect
    B) An admin tells me I need to change it, and that admin tells me how to balance it, without making it so using it would defeat the purpose.

Also, you're a mod; you don't tell people they can't do something with their character, you tell them how to make it so they can. At the same time, you provide a viable method that doesn't blur with every-other person in the fictional world.

Actually, I'm not sure how that got through as well. That ability allows you to deal A rank magic damage PER hit with the weapon. And looking through items/weapons I don't see anything really close to what that ability does. Maybe if it was bonus magic damage, or a reduced amount of damage based on rank. But not FULL rank of damage. You'd be dealing 20%+ of an opponent's HP in one hit at that point if they were same rank or lower.

Also, as a trial mod yourself you should know that an attitude is not something you need to be bringing here. And you can take this as an admin telling you how to balance it. Either lower it to half a spell of magic damage, or increase the physical damage output by 25%-50% due to "better targeting of major targets on them"

As it stands, something that could possibly 1-shot in a single post is not something allowable, and that's something that could be done with that ability.

Lexa Grimoire's Armory MQNhOUw

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 19th November 2015, 9:44 pm

Aiyana wrote:

Either lower it to half a spell of magic damage, or increase the physical damage output by 25%-50% due to "better targeting of major targets on them" THIS, this is what a moderator is supposed to say! Not "a certain percentage" or "it's unacceptable" and that's why I got angry with crumbly. If she would have given me an actual number to work with, you wouldn't have to intervene. This, I can do because it says EXACTLY what is wanted from me. (gimme a min to make the edit, I'll make an official bump when done)

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 19th November 2015, 9:47 pm

official bump is made

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 20th November 2015, 4:14 am

I am going to apologize, I have a very eccentric personality; causes me to understand things differently at times. I felt like you had given me some attitude with your initial post about the ability (that's how I saw it), which caused me to get annoyed at you.

In the end though, seems like it was just a misunderstanding.

Ability looks alright.

'Tis approved~!

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:09 am