Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dungeon Crawling

BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Den Mother
    Experience : 281.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow's Beastial Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dungeon Crawling Empty Dungeon Crawling

Post by BlueRoseRebel 17th July 2015, 11:55 am

Well, I've been putting this off to get done with a few jobs (which goes to show that I'm comited to posts!) and now I'm here to go through all 100 floors. I'm only a C-Rank so I would like a team of 3 or 4. I bring plenty to the table in terms of OOC abilities and IC traits. My character uses a combat centered magic, that is really just a load of damage output with no defense, and is rather laid back. While I personally am also laid back, I post quickly and efficiently, and am not afraid to keep in contact however or whenever I have to. So how about it? Let's band together and put Kirito to shame!

Update #1: Finished my exam and I am half done with the spells, so I think I'm a C-Rank now.

Last edited by BlueRoseRebel on 21st July 2015, 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music:

Dungeon Crawling Tumblr_nnjf0rsRg31sjee1mo1_1280
    Character||Magic
    Zalck
    Zalck

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamina Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dungeon Crawling Empty Re: Dungeon Crawling

Post by Zalck 20th July 2015, 7:19 pm

Well hello there!

I like to think myself good enough to go through the dungeon, so there's that. I'm on most days. Can post usually twice a day. I can RP with anyone, just expect lots of questions via PMs if I don't understand what's going on! (Which happens, occasionally)

In character, Alito is loyal and brave to a fault. Give him a reason, and he'll fearlessly face the dungeon with anyone who asks. He's a requip, using heavy weapons and armor. He'll make a great tank (in MMO terms) for raiding a dungeon, with a decent DPS to supplement. Alito is also going through a C-Rank exam.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dungeon Crawling 2hrgz68
    Alito Yoke-Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic-Lamia Scale
    Click to see more:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:08 am