Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I can show you the world!...probably. (To Earthland and Beyond Solo Job)

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

I can show you the world!...probably. (To Earthland and Beyond Solo Job) Empty I can show you the world!...probably. (To Earthland and Beyond Solo Job)

Post by DragonPantsu 15th July 2015, 6:57 pm

I can show you the world!...probably. (To Earthland and Beyond Solo Job) 153164

I can show you the world!...probably. (To Earthland and Beyond Solo Job) 153164

NOTES !

TAGS.
    Bacon

WORDS.
    What is this I don’t even.

LYRICS.
    ~Cause I’m a
    badass and you
    don’t wanna clash

Cause your
    mouth’s writin’
    checks that your
    face can’t cash~

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

I can show you the world!...probably. (To Earthland and Beyond Solo Job) CANAAN

- Haretsa

Hargeon Town; the biggest and busiest port city in all of Fiore. Seagulls were flying over head, people were going to and fro about their daily lives, and in a massive line by the docks stood the young Fire Dragon that called Sabertooth her home. Haretsa stood there in line, waiting and waiting as the sun beat down rather mercilessly upon the port city. While such heat didn’t really bother the cream haired girl at all, it did seem to be making quite a few people rather irritable when combined with how long they were waiting.

The whole reason that anyone was in this line to begin with was because of the Magic Council's requirement to have a passport in order to travel to other nations. Haretsa knew that such a thing was important for people who were looking to travel and vacation, but she was there to get a passport for other reasons. With the ability to go to other countries, Haretsa would be able to take on different jobs all across the globe; which for her meant she could help even more people be happy than if she was limited to just helping out Fiore. Haretsa simply couldn’t wait for such an opportunity, which unfortunately didn’t help the line move along any faster.

As the day continued to drag on and on, Haretsa couldn’t help but notice the surprising amount of families in line; some seeming to be teaming with anticipation at the ability to travel despite the humidity. Children with the biggest of smiles upon their faces, talking excitedly with their parents about the various places they’d be going and the different activities they would be able to do. It was quite a wondrous thing for Haretsa to behold; the Slayer looking on with a bit of a sad smile. ”Traveling with your family sure does look like a lot of fun… I wish I could know that was like…” she thought to herself, as the she continued to move ever so slowly towards the docks registration offices.

Haretsa was now more focused on the thought of her deceased family than anything else. She couldn’t help but wonder what a normal life was like and just how many moments of joy that families were supposed to share those assholes had robbed her of. Haretsa wanted to cry every time she thought about this matter, but remembering what happened back in Magnolia when she got upset with little Jimmy; she knew that she couldn’t repeat that kind of an incident again in public. She was so focused on holding back her tears that she didn’t even hear one of the tellers call her up to get her passport dealt with.

”Ma’am, I can help you over here now!” the young girl from behind the counter called out to Haretsa. Shaking her head clear of her thoughts, Haretsa rushed up to the counter fairly quickly. ”Uhm, s-sorry. I’m looking to get a passport. My name is Haretsa Shikon and I’m with Sabertooth… I… do you need any other information than that?” ”Nope, that’s everything! Once we take a quick picture and get the information processed you’ll be good to go!” the young girl explained. Once that was all taken care of, Haretsa walked out to the edge of the docks and stood there; staring out into the ocean. It was here that the mysterious voice that had been bothering her as of late returned once more, causing her to grasp at her head in pain. ”Seek a boat for Shadow Island while you’re here if you wish to know who I am… It is finally time to feed..” the voice instructed before falling silent once more. Haretsa wanted to ignore this strange voice, but she felt an urge deep within herself to listen to him for some odd reason. Haretsa did want to know once and for all just who or what this random voice was that kept instructing her, so she set off to see if she could find someone who would be willing to help her travel out to the location known as Shadow Island.
    -------
    689/500 according to the word counter widget.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I can show you the world!...probably. (To Earthland and Beyond Solo Job) Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    I can show you the world!...probably. (To Earthland and Beyond Solo Job) Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:55 am