Rank: (D) Weak
Species: Lost Guardian (Unknown)
Type: Combat Pet
Ryuu was found sleeping deep inside a fractured piece of lost space by Muramasa. When he stumbled upon Ryuu, hidden inside an ancient ruin, Muramasa accidentally awoke him by trying to take one of his claws. When Ryuu was awoken, it caused the pocket of lost space to crumble which forced them to work together to escape; Since then the two have been inseparable. Although Muramasa calls him a lost guardian neither Ryuu or Muramasa actually knows what kind of creature Ryuu is.
Ryuu feels a deep sense of loyalty to Muramasa for freeing from his long slumber and repays him by protecting him and helping anyway he can. Ryuu is very curious about the world and tends to get into trouble exploring his surrounding. He loves balls of yarn, fish, and long naps, but hates cold water, canines, and cages. Ryuu usually stays in his cat form, unless he is in battle or he is giving Muramasa a ride.
- Size Morph: Ryuu has two sizes, a small kitty cat like size and a giant rideable tiger size. 3 post duration/ 4 post cooldown; 2% mp cost.
- Levitation: Although Ryuu has no wings he can effortlessly fly through the air by gliding on pockets of lost space.
- Psychic Link: Ryuu is able to talk back and forth to Muramasa telepathically.
Name: Force Dragon Roar
Description:Ryuu is able to roar a blast of pure force similar to a dragonslayer's, equal to its rank.
- Can overwhelm weak enemies
- Gains strength as Hp drains (-10% Hp = +5% Attack bonus)
- Non-elemental damage / Can't harm non-physical creatures
- Cooldown: 4 posts
- Needs 1 post to prepare attack
Name: Lost Step
Description: Ryuu is able to travel rapidly, (7.5 m/s), between two points using a pocket of lost space as a tunnel.
- Can quickly dodge attacks or retreat.
- Can prepare attacks while dodging.
- Short Range of 20'
- Cumulative Mp cost: +2% each use per thread (20% Max)
- Can only move to a space he can physically reach before hand. I.e, He can move through an open door but not a closed one.
Last edited by Muramasa on 22nd July 2015, 10:42 am; edited 3 times in total