Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lollipop Twister (Allison/Job)

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Lollipop Twister (Allison/Job) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lollipop Twister (Allison/Job)

Post by Tess 14th July 2015, 8:47 pm

Allison simply gaped at the scene below. Elyx was talking to himself quietly, and Ignite was hovering nearby-- and he was playing the monsters into relaxation as the boat continued to slowly sail away! That was so amazing! The red haired mage wanted to jump down out of the crow's nest and glomp Elyx because of the overwhelming talent he had, both for coming up with solutions to problems and also simply with his skill in playing. Allison wasn't a musician herself, but it was just so beautiful-- the girl was transfixed by the melody, and nearly fell asleep before she realized that Ignite was saying something to Elyx. She leaned forward and was just able to catch the tail end of it-- something about lulling monsters to sleep? Was this what he meant by stunning them? Was she supposed to shoot them now?

Blinking in horror at the prospect of having failed in her promise to Elyx, Allison was taking aim and just about to shoot when she realized that the monsters were slowly leaving the scene, dropping back into the water as the ship sailed onwards. The red haired mage decided that it wasn't necessary to shoot them, and it seemed that Elyx really could stun the monsters with his playing. Was it magical? Shrugging to herself, Allison leaped over the side of the crow's nest and landed delicately on the balls of her feet, leaning forward and rolling back up again. She had learned that trick from Lel Therine, who had insisted that a good cat's owner also should be able to always land on her feet. Looking over at Elyx, Allison tilted her head slightly to the right and then glomped him in an instant, forgetting that her clothes were all wet. But then again, perhaps they were nearly dry from her standing in the sun for a while.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Lollipop Twister (Allison/Job) - Page 2 PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Lollipop Twister (Allison/Job) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lollipop Twister (Allison/Job)

Post by King Elyx 14th July 2015, 8:58 pm

After he heard the monsters no more, he smiled as he then opened his eyes, and his body was so relaxed now, that the sudden shock of seeing the water again almost made him normal again, rather than just freezing. He did not know how long he would feel about this, especially considering the fact that water was his biggest fear, the pressure might take over him quickly. The Violin was being played gently still, it kept him from doing anything crazy while seeing the ocean around him. His biggest motivation completely wiped out his biggest fear, maybe this was a new method in getting over his fear of water. He wouldn't be able to do in naturally though, it was just impossible. The screaming 7 year old under the water, scratching at the rocky surface helplessly, and forced to watch above as no one could see him. That was the closest he had ever been to death, it was such a terrible experience. The grin of the boy then began to lower, almost to a neutral facial expression. It saddened him to think of the drowning experience. It had been 11 years now, and he was still unable to get over it.

His happiness then returned to him when he felt an embrace from behind from Allison. Her clothing was a little wet, but not so dripping wet that it would be able to get through his jacket and clothing, so he did not feel the water. His grin returned to his face, then he finally stopped playing and looked forward. We are not done yet you know, but you definitely are a good person. The boy said as he then looked over his shoulder, trying to look at the little girls face. Allison, the way you are right now, don't ever change, all right? With that, he let out an actual smile with his teeth showing and his eyes closed.
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 15th July 2015, 5:06 am

Allison could tell that Elyx was feeling less than comfortable on this boat for some reason, even if she didn't know the exact "why."  But nonetheless, she had hoped that her hug was accepted and also welcomed as a possible sign that they were comrades and she would always help him as much as she could.  Thankfully, the young man had gotten the message-- and Allison was relieved.  "I know we're not done yet!  But thanks, and you're a great person too, Elyx-san!"  She beamed brightly at the boy and then continued to hold on, refusing to let go as he told her to never change.  Blinking at that thought, Allison's expression became a bit more thoughtful, and she told the wizard with a little bit of a hesitant expression, "I don't know if I can do that.  Since, sometimes we all change!  But I won't lose myself ever again, I promise!  Even if it is all for other people!"

She could see the edge of his face peeking over his shoulder as Elyx attempted to look at her, and she smiled back with the same closed eyes when he did.  Then, the red haired girl let go and skipped over to the door to below deck.  "If you want, you can go back below deck?  Sorry for bringing you up here, but it really was cooler, you know?  What with all of the wind and not!  And so I thought it would make you really happy, since you were trying to cool off!"  She smiled brightly and then headed off a little ways away towards the front of the ship, relieved that the entire mess with the monsters had and now could be resolved peacefully!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th July 2015, 8:04 am

The boy tilted his head to the side, it was not often that he ever met anyone innocent. For one thing, Kakuma told him one thing, that no one is innocent. Allison however, she was different from that. In this world, there are only so many innocent people left. If I can try to keep people innocent, rather than letting them grow corrupt. The boy thought to himself before looking down to the girl again, then curved the corners of his lips once again. Instead of trying to tell her what he actually meant, he decided to just nod his head and agree with her. Yeah, you are probably right. Just make sure that you change for the best. The boy said before looking forward to the water once again, and his muscles began to give in once again, no soft music to help him out here.

Allison finally dismissed him, letting him go back to his room if he wanted to. Elyx tried to hide all of his emotions in his grin, not wanting to let them all go just yet. His eyes had a gleam to show the excitement to return back to the room. Before he did though, Ignite came from behind Elyx and answered for him in the wrong way. He would never want to! In fact, he would be very unhappy if he returns to his room, he loves the wind out here, and to return him back to his hot room? That's a bad idea. The She-Phoenix explained, just about doing anything to keep him out and to get him overboard. Elyx's eyes shot wide open, he was just about ready to shatter her to pieces, only for him to remember that Allison was still there, he can't inflict any pain on Ignite in front of the little girl.

Hey Ignite! Look! Jewels! Elyx exclaimed, before putting his hands on Ignites arms and spun her around. He then began to push Allison away from Ignite, trying to make a great escape so that the She-Phoenix would not know where they ended up. The place where they ended up was in front of his room, in which he tried to open it. With as much force as he could, he tried to open the door, only for the distraction to backfire on him. As well as Ignite can pick locks, she can also lock them at free will as well.
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 15th July 2015, 8:26 am

Allison nodded happily to the boy's words. "Sometimes it's best to resist change if it's not for the better! That's what a smart person once told me!" the recited, beaming at Elyx. After all, she was always going with the flow, and therefore the red haired girl had troubles with stopping things from happening that she didn't want to happen. Of course, Allison didn't really have many things that fit under the category of not being liked... she was normally open minded to everyone or anything. But it was really nice that Elyx seemed to care about her, and Allison realized something amazing-- he had tilted his head to the side, too! "Ne, I do that too!" She piped up, and tilted her head to the left to mirror Elyx.

And then, Ignite said that Elyx wouldn't want to go back down to his room because he liked the fresh air and wind, and it was hot and stuffy down there. The redhead definitely agreed, and turned to Elyx to say that she was perfectly fine with him not wanting to back down there-- perhaps the two could even go swimming-- when she was abruptly pushed in the direction of the stairway. Allison blinked as the two half fell, half stumble down the stairs, briefly realizing that Elyx had shouted something about jewels before they left. What? Is he going to get jewels from his room? What's happening? she wondered, tilting her head up a little bit to look at Elyx, who was still shoving frantically. They soon arrived at his room, and the young man desperately tried to open the door, but it seemed to be locked-- that was really too bad, since whatever was inside seemed to be very important to Elyx.

"Ignite-san probably locked it, Elyx-san! Because you had it locked before, you know, and it's best to leave things exactly the way you found it!" she beamed brightly at the boy before saying, "And don't you want to go back up? After all, Ignite said that you love the wind!" And with that, Allison grabbed the boy by the arm and once again began to drag him up the stairs to the deck. She had decided that although he seemed to be unsure of whether he liked being out or not, it was a nice day and everyone loved swimming, right? Perhaps he would feel better after jumping into the ocean!

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th July 2015, 8:41 am

Ignite! You always have to do this! Elyxexclaimed from below to the top of the Crows Nest. The She-Phoenix looked over the edge with a smile on her face. She stuck out her thumb towards him, confirming that she knew exactly what he was going to do. Admittedly, Ignite did not know that she would be tricked with her love for jewels. After all, it was not something that elyx had done to her before. But if she was willing to go so far as to using his fear of water and try to get rid of that fear, he was going to make sure that he used her love for money against her as well. Before given the chance to walk up the stairs to confront her about this, Allison gripped his wrist once again and pulled him away, leaving him to move his other arm up and down towards the door, attempting to grab the knob, or anything that would keep hiim from going with her.

H-Hey Allison! Let's not! There might be more Sea Serpents, and if I go for a swim, who would be there to save us? The boy asked, hoping that the question would be there for her to understand. However, the flaw in this was that she might think they would be happy if they attacked the ship again. Wait... No! Er... They would not be happy is we were to swim in their home right!? It would not be nice for us to disrupt them anymore, we are using a ship after all, and they are being so nice as to let us use it in their home! It was clear that the boy was trying to escape with any sort of excuse. Normally,he would be able to do it with force, but he did not want to hurt the little girls feelings.
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 15th July 2015, 8:47 am

Allison paused when faced with that statement. So... the sea serpents would attack them... for fun? So it would make them happy, then, and therefore it was a good thing! Just as the red haired girl was about to explain the connection and why they should go for a swim anyways, Elyx said that they wouldn't be happy if they went for a swim, and the mage blinked in surprise. "But, they might attack us and-- ?" He went on to say how they would be intruding in their territory, and explained that the creatures had already been kind and generous enough to allow the group to sail through. Allison nodded along-- he was right. "That makes sense, Elyx-san! Sorry, I hadn't thought about it like that before. We shouldn't impose on them any more than we have to!" The girl smiled cheerfully.

"So, let's ask them if they want to swim with us! And then, if they do then we won't be forcing our company on them-- since they'll be happy too! If they say no, then that's too bad, but I don't think they'll mind if we're just asking. After all, they did let the boat come through!" Allison beamed brightly once again at Elyx before carefully prying his hand off of the door knob. It seemed that the young man was really reluctant to disturb the sea creatures-- but she was sure that everything would work out. And it might even make them happy if the two asked, since they couldn't possibly get a whole lot of company out here in the middle of the ocean. Skipping up the stairs with Elyx in tow, the girl called out loudly, echoing across the entire area, "Hellooooo! Can we swim in your waters? You can come with us! It'll be fun, I promise!"

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th July 2015, 9:18 am

You're getting it now! Elyx explained as his smiled grew brightly, feeling like he was able to convince her enough... Until she then had another brilliant moment. She was 14, a child, yet she was able to foil many of his attempts at avoiding the water. Why could he not tell her the truth again? There was no sensible reason why he could not just tell her. Then again, there was the fact that he was the adult, if he were to show his fear to Allison, would she still feel as secure as she did. Elyx knew that he could protect the little girl from the Haunted Village, the Dark Guilds lands, but on the ocean, he barely could think for himself. However, this plan of hers was not as bad this time, she wanted to ask the Sea Serpents if they could swim in the water. As far as he is concerned, she could tal to them as much as she liked, it's not like they would reply back anyways.

Be my guest, we can ask them if they would like to go for a swim. But until I hear them say yes, I am not going to let you swim. Elyx said as he was being carried away by the little girl, closing his eyes. It's not like he needed his eyes to hear a Sea Dragon after all. The boy felt safe knowing that the animals would not be able to reply with the word "Yes." Still though, he did not want to ruin her imagination, so he decided to just enjoy the innocence of the child while he could, it's not like he gets to hear it everyday after all.
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 15th July 2015, 9:24 am

Allison continued to drag the young man up the stairway until he said that of course she could ask them, but that he wouldn't allow her to swim until they said yes.  Blinking, Allison said, "Okay! Don't worry, I'll know if they do-- I can speak to animals, you kno!".  After all, it was best to get approval first before anything.  The two of them soon were walking out into the bright sun, their feet lightly tapping against the deck.  Allison let go of Elyx and promptly closed the door, saying, "See?  It's really nice out here, wiht lots of wind and everything-- like Ignite-san said, I'm sure you'll love it!"  Then the girl skipped a little ways away, and she ventured to the front of the boat.  The water seemed to be just as crystalline as before, almost as though it had never become dark at all during the time when the sea serpents had stopped by to listen to Elyx's music and play around.

Allison carefully stuck her hand into the water and then moved it around a little bit, trying to get the creatures' attention.  She didn't remember that the boat had already been causing many more waves for a while now and that they wouldn't notice just a few more splashes-- and so, the red haired mage was quite disappointed when there was absolutely no response.  Calling out loudly, she said, "Hello?  Sea serpents, can we swim in the water?"  After a few minutes, Allison heard a faint noise off in the distance, which vaguely resembled the sound of a group of creatures saying, "We don't mind.", so she slipped off her shoes again.  Standing on the rail, the girl tilted her head to one side, staring down at the water.  It really was so clear... like pure ice.  Shrugging, she jumped in again, this time feet first, soaking her clothes and causing a tremendous splash.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th July 2015, 9:39 am

Don't listen to Ignite, she has lead me into trouble more times than I could count. The boy said as he then continued to Allison. She claimed that she was able to speak and understand animals. It was probably just her being a child, and he did not mind letting her do her thing. The only problem would be dealing with her disappointment once she gave up on trying to "Communicate" with them. The boy smiled as he kept his eyes closed, which admittedly made even him feel a little bit awkward. It was hard to walk blind, especially on a rocking ship. He kept his balance, refusing to move, fearing that he may fall over into the water somehow if he did. Everything about this trip was a fail, he would not be surprised if Allison somehow found a way to actually get them to speak. Elyx then shook his head, wanting to his himself for even thinking of such an impossible thought. He kept his hands shoved inside his pockets, then listened to Allison as she began to speak.

After a few moments of silence, or seemingly silence, he suddenly heard a giant splash from up front. The boy shot his eyes open from there, and Allison not on the ship. What the!? No way! Allison! Elyx exclaimed as he looked over the ships edge, just to stare directly at the ocean, and he then froze in place, though he wanted to get the little girl out of the water, he just could not bring himself to do it. Drowning... Water... The boy stuttered, unable to move, fear getting to him since he was that close to facing his fear.
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 15th July 2015, 9:47 am

Allison poked her head out of the water to finally reply to what Elyx had said a little bit ago. "Ah? Ignite-san seems really reliable, Elyx-san! I think you should trust her! And I'll take your advice, but I trust her, just so you know!" Then the girl realized that Elyx had rushed over to the railing and was looking down at her, his face seemingly frozen in an expression of... what was it? The red haired girl blinked and swam up to the boat again, reaching up to place her hands in the slight, horizontal cracks between the planks of the boat. Then she heaved herself up, scrambling over the rail and rolling a little ways before hopping up and shaking herself out in a way that resembled the method that dogs use. After completing all of these tasks, Allison looked over to Elyx and blinked again, tilting her head to the side confusedly.

A few moments later, her eyes widened upon realizing that he hadn't responded to her words before, and the redhead skipped over with a bit of a worried expression on her face. "Elyx? Did you say something about drowning? Don't worry, I'm like a dog! I can swim, and even though I really like cats, I love the water! And the air, and fire, and the land. I won't go in the water if it bothers you, though. But they did give permission, I promise I heard it! I have this magical bracelet that allows me to speak with animals, you see. So I can know whether or not they're in pain!" The girl lifted up her wrist to display a simple, twisted silver bracelet set with a few diamonds in a cluster in the center. "It's called the Protector's Bracelet. It was a present from someone, along with this ring. Both will save me if I'm in danger, although you should take one. Here!" The girl slipped off the ring and grabbed Elyx's right hand, slipping it onto the forefinger. Now her partner was protected, too.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th July 2015, 10:05 am

Bu- But.... I can't! I can't! I can't! The boy exclaimed, letting out his fears, he finally snapped. He clenched his fists, only to feel the ring on his right hand, it was supposed to protect him, but if he did not let it out now... He felt like he would never be able to let this nightmare end. He opened his eyes and looked at Allison with his eyes locking into hers, all seriousness in his tone of voice as he began to speak. The words he spoke were shaky, it was hard for him to speak about this to anyone, this was the first time he told anyone other than Ignite. This was a little girl he was telling his story to, so he hoped that she would not use this information against him. I-I'm... I'm... I'm scared of the water. Elyx started out as he then gripped Allisons shoulders softly, but firm enough for him to emphasize how serious he was about this.

I was 7 years old when I obtained my fear... I was swimming... My foot got caught on a branch, and I was left to drown... I have died before and came back to life... But the memories of swimming.. Seeing the ocean itself makes me want to... With that, the boy did not continue, he just closed his eyes and whispered out his next words. I'm sorry Allison, I can't swim, I can't even see the water... With that the boy lifted up his head to see the sky rather than the ocean.
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 15th July 2015, 10:21 am

Allison listened to Elyx. He had said that he couldn't, and there had to be a reason why-- after all, he seemed like the kind of person that was determined to always try their best and nearly never gave up. She waited patiently for him to finish speaking, and the red haired girl didn't flinch as the other mage gripped her shoulders securely and whispered, as though it was something he had never told anyone else, that he was afraid of the water. Blinking at the idea, Allison finally understood why he had been so reluctant to enter the ocean, and why he hadn't wanted to come up to the deck in the first place. But why hadn't he simply told her before? Perhaps he was trying to combat his fear. Allison mentally shrugged-- after all, she didn't mind what the reason was. All that mattered right now was how Elyx was and whether he would be able to overcome this or not.

The redhead listened to the boy's story, her expression unusually serious. Although Allison was bright, and always cheerful, she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not paying attention, now that she had the ability to thanks to Alyia. Elyx explained about his past and why exactly he had a fear of water, and swimming. The girl was a bit confused, but didn't let it show plainly because she knew that this was really hard for him to admit-- but nonetheless, she was curious. He died and came back to life? It sounds like Alyia... is he an angel too? Allison wondered. Upon seeing her partner raise his eyes away from the clear ocean and up to the bright blue sky, the female mage gave him a warm hug. "It's okay, you're alive now. We'll always survive, you know that? And even if we don't everything's always okay in the end, or it's not the end." She smiled. "And now you're an angel because you have a fear that you have admitted, and now you can overcome it if you want. Of course it hurts, and I hate that pain. But Alyia showed me that you can remove it yourself in other ways besides ignoring it and using... well, my methods, I guess."

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th July 2015, 11:54 am

Elyx hung his head down, she did not know about his meeting with Nimpha. If she did, she would understand why the boy would not even try to get over his fear. It was impossible, thanks to Shadelle, he has learned to be afraid. Being afraid of the water was not something involved with the boy, and to be drugged to lose his memories, that showed how far over the edge he was going I'm... An Angel? And, I would love to get over my fear... But it turns out, that's impossible of a task. Elyx explained as he looked down to the girl again, avoiding contact with both the sky and the ocean. When I entered Fiore about a year ago, I was drugged by my mentor, which I asked for to barely feel emotions to anything in the past, fear being one of them... But it seems that the fear for water is forever... Which is why I carry this Necklace around my neck.

The boy then put both of his hands behind his neck and began to mess with the steel until he could find a little hatch for him to click his finger on. Once he did just that, he put one hand on the left end of the necklace, then one hand on the right end. It was then held to the girl for her to see the Crown-like symbol at the end. This is one of my treasures that I found while I was at the Desert. Elyx explained as he continued to speak. It prevents me from fearing anything while I use it. I believe that Angels would not need something like this to avoid fear... Whoever this Alyia person is that you keep mentioning, I doubt she has this item. All humans fear something... But it's that pain that makes us all different right? Sometimes, fear can be a good thing, provided we don't let ourselves take it too far, it can actually discipline us...If you are understanding me.

(OOC: Packed up and ready to hit the road! I'll reply once I'm at the Hotel! ^^)
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 15th July 2015, 12:09 pm

Allison shook her head emphatically when Elyx stated that it was impossible.  However, despite her exuberant and loud personality, the girl could tell when it was time to listen-- and that time was now.  She took in every bit of Elyx's story, but her expression only became even more determined, and the red haired mage gave the boy a bit of a sad smile.  "That is one way to get rid of a fear.  But it seems that it didn't work, so won't you try it my way?  This takes time, but there's that old fashioned way-- just face it.  I know that you'll be afraid, and that's the point-- you have to muster enough courage to stand in front of your fear.  And it's not instant, either."  Allison beamed brightly at the young man.  She knew that fear was something deeply ingrained into the human body, and couldn't simply be removed without any effort-- and magic wasn't ever a permanent effect, and sometimes it didn't have one at all.  Just like in this circumstance.

Then she thought about what Elyx had said... about why he couldn't be an angel.  Alyia had plenty of regrets, she was sure-- and fears, as well.  "An angel is someone who has been reborn.  And everyone has fears-- they're a part of us, too!"  Her cheerful attitude came back, and the redhead gave the boy a warm smile, unlike the usual bouncy and bright one.  "And you do understand, since you said it yourself.  It helps us discipline ourselves!  For example, I don't fix everything in my sight now, if it's something small!  I'm not afraid of others undergoing pain, because I know it might make them stronger and happier, in the end.  And that's all that matters, right?  Because without those times when everything is scary in the world, nothing would be beautiful."  Typically Allison didn't assume a thoughtful attitude like this, but she had a different mindset after speaking with Alyia recently.  That encounter truly had changed her, for life.

(( OOC: Alright Twin, be safe! Good luck and have fun ~ ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th July 2015, 3:49 pm

Elyx took a moment to think about what he was just told, a 14 year old girl with so much wisdom. The wisdom of a king, or queen in her case. It was amazing, she actually had him thinking in an intellectual conversation. Though he wanted to saw no to it, he knew how persistent Allison was, and now that she gave him a suggestion, she would probably force him to go along with him. Face it? But, I doubt I can even swim anymore, it's been 11 years since I have ever done such a thing. Elyx said, concerning another problem, then to shake his head from side to side. Allison knew how to swim, but should he actually ask a little girl to help him how to swim? It would hurt his pride a little bit, but then again, what did he have to prove? The only witness to anything here is Ignite, and she had best keep her mouth shut about what he would ask her later on in life.

Well, it seems we are going to have a group of children to rescue. There is a giant Sea Monster, and like I said before, it's causing a lot of pain. We can focus on this fear later. Elyx said with a smile on his face. He placed his hands back to his sides before looking to the ocean, and this time, his eyes shot open again,, but he finally found the strength to move once again. It was going to be a difficult task to take down a Leviathan while watching the ocean, as if it would come up from behind and stab him in the spine. Think you're up for the task?

(OOC: I'm here! I'm tired! I'm posting!)
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 15th July 2015, 3:57 pm

Allison simply smiled at Elyx when the boy confessed that he probably didn't even know how to swim any more. Well, that was fine! She could always she him how-- it was a useful thing to know, after all, otherwise you really could drown, especially out here in the open ocean with nobody around. Ignite and Allison combined could probably haul Elyx out of the water if he began to drown though-- and human bodies tended to float, for some odd reason. The red haired girl had discovered this fact after... well, there was no need to think about that now! Allison had just been helping a few people who were in a lot of pain, and after being fixed their relatives had asked that a proper burial by sea be conducted, which of course she had agreed to. Anything to make them happy.

The girl glanced up at Elyx and nodded cheerfully. "The children will be fine! We will rescue them, Elyx-san! I am glad that your fear is not so bad that you can't swim out to fight a giant monster in the midst of the ocean!" She beamed at him and then dragged the boy to the back of the ship, away from the rail she had jumped over shortly ago. Judging by where she had heard the slight noises of the creatures come from, they were a little ways away, but might be arriving sometime soon. Allison was anxious to rescue the children, and also the sea creature might be annoyed or in pain because of the adults' attacks while they attempted to deter it. The serpent would have to be healed, or fixed, but after those that were currently uninjured were rescued. "Can you tell where they are?" she asked Elyx.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th July 2015, 4:18 pm

Elyx was being dragged away from the rail for once, the little girl finally having a little sympathy for what he wanted. Now if only she did not have to act so forceful upon him, that would be a nice thing. She asked if he saw anything, and he honestly did not, but he knew someone who did however. I don't see anything... But I know someone who can though. The boy said with a smile as he put out his hand, a white ball of light being summoned in it. As he did so, he felt the existence of the Guild Pet coming forward. He obtained the ability to summon her onto his side, operation, C.A.S.S.I.E. The pieces of light in the ball of light begin to slowly spin around until it became a 9 foot cylinder. They then formed into the shape of the Guild Pet herself, a 9 foot robot with guns, the Phase Blade, and many support abilities, including Scan. The robot turned to Elyx and waited for his order, and he had a tall order for her.

Cassie! I need you to scan the area! Look for a ship! The boy ordered, the eyes of the robot glowing with purple light, then it began to circle around, scanning the scene. Elyx smiled as he then crossed his arms, watching the Guild Pet handle everything for the both of them. It would only be a matter of time before they actually got their ship. After a few minutes of scanning, the purple eyes lost their light, and Cassie turned back to Elyx. One ship located within the near 50 miles, would you like to- The Guild PEt tried to say, but then a roar could be heard in the distance. Elyx looked towards the giant sound... And it was their target... And just like the client assumed, it was after the children. The Leviathan.

(Note: After reaching the minimum post count, you are allowed to bring out the boss ^^)
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 15th July 2015, 4:34 pm

Allison watched as Elyx summoned... a robot? It seemed to be a female of some kind, and the red haired mage was just about to glomp her when the young man gave an order, apparently to scan the area for a ship of some kind. Oh, that was right-- she had come over here to hopefully direct the ship in the right direction, based on what she had heard earlier. Apparently, the robot's attempts were successful, for she was just giving Elyx the location when a deafening roar shook their ship and its surroundings. The water seemed to darken instantly, and became choppy with crashing waves. Allison glanced back at Elyx, remembering that he had ranged magic, before she jumped overboard, trusting that Lel Therine would catch her.

And so the pink feline did, carrying Allison away on a golden cloud and soon dropping her off a good distance away, right on the back of the Leviathan. It was huge, and had a massive neck that Allison realized she couldn't possibly attempt to slice all the way through. Instead, the girl went for stabbing it straight down in the center, and she then nodded with satisfaction as over one rank of damage above her rank was dealt-- it was probably a little bit more than what Elyx's physical attacks would do. This was only due to the weapon's strength, and Allison then twisted the blade in, trying not to cause too much pain to the creature. Then speaking loudly, the girl said, "I summon Maia-- Chaotic Lightning!" and with a loud crashing sound, a female spirit appeared, looking rather bored and definitely annoyed. Without needing any command, she simply yawned and lifted up her hands to cause a bolt of lightning to shoot down from the sky, attacking the monster in an area and covering most of its head, despite its size. The bolt was a powerful one, and combined with the fact that they were standing within water, which amplified the damage, it was a nasty shock. The girl glanced over to see what Elyx was doing and leaped off of the monster in the process, landing safely on another cloud that Lel Therine had formed.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th July 2015, 11:17 pm

Elyx was taking care of his own party. This was not going to be a hard battle, especially since Allison was able to distract the beast long enough to mix with her lightning? No, there seemed to be something faint casting this out, only for the boy to realize that this is a spirit of some sort. Elyx had one as well, and he intended to use it in his plan. He wanted to strike this thing out with full force. There was four sources of power that he can use to attack with. The first thing that the Violinist did was play a spell that had much power, and little did he know that it would save him. As he began to play, the air began to shift with chaotic amounts of power, but nothing else happened after that, this spell was defensive after that. The Leviathan took heavy amounts of damage from the mixed lightning with the water, such a painful blow. The boy smiled, Allison knew how to defend herself better than most wizards he knew... Which sadly included most on his side as well.

Ignite! Cassie! Attack the Leviathan! Avoid the thing holding Allison in the air! Elyx exclaimed, only for the Sea monster to roar once again, this time, his body was vibrating due to such intense frequencies in the roar. The boy closed his eyes as a sphere of water shot from it's mouth towards the ship. When it was about to make contact, the water turned into air, the effect of Elyx's Reform spell activating. Whenever a magic attack was about to hit him, it instantly turned into harmless wind. The boy then smiled, ready to return the attacks. Ignite already fired from the Crows Nest, a Sniper Rifle bullet hitting the head of the monster. Cassie cocked her pistols before firing excessively, adding more onto the firepower.

I summon Knight of Frostfire to assist us all! The violinist exclaimed as he mentally summoned the lineage onto his side. His eyes were closed and his head was hung down. To add more to the whole "I don't give a damn" act, his arms were also crossed. Still though, he was obedient to Elyx. Hmph, that won't be a problem. The linage said as he put out his hand, ready for Elyx's move. The violinist played once again, this time, shooting a blade of wind towards his enemy. Air Cut Devastation, Knight of Frostfire mixing his Frostfire into the boys spell. Upon contact, the two of their spells mixed with the excessive bullets... It was all so much, the Leviathan was beginning to weak in power, it even seemed to be ditzy from all of the attacks... But it somehow was not down.

(OOC: It case this seems vague, 4 hits were made. One, his lineage, Ignite, and Cassie ^^)
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 16th July 2015, 9:37 am

(( Ah right, I forgot to say this too >.< I did 5 hits, 2 with a passive lightning spark, 1 and a half with the sword, and then the spell did one and a half. Sorry, and thanks :) it wasn't vague. ))

Allison blinked at the sight-- Elyx had somehow managed to get hundreds of bullets raining down on the Leviathan, as well as... more bullets, of ice? The red haired girl tilted her head to the side as she simply watched all of it. The magic was so pretty! Allison beamed at the idea, and then turned to look back at Elyx and how he was doing. Apparently, there were several companions with him now: an excessively large female robot, Ignite, and a male summon who seemed lacking in the will to be here. The mage glanced at the Leviathan, wondering whether she should hop back on... after all, he was frozen. Deciding that it was probably a good idea, Lel Therine automatically caught the gist of Allison's intentions and swirled the cloud in the other direction. She was able to leap off a few moments later, and the girl realized that the monster had been stunned for a while.

Therefore, Allison took the time to position her attacks correctly before thrusting her katana into the desired places. She wanted to make sure that the serpent wasn't in any more pain than was necessary-- but nonetheless, it was difficult to be cautious about everyone's lives and still survive. She managed to land a few attacks, which also did a spark of damage thanks to Maia, who had hopped onto the cloud with Allison and Lel and was still sitting over there, frowning with a bored expression on her face. The red haired mage then debated whether to summon Gaia, but decided against it and quickly leaped off of the serpent before he could unfreeze.

(( OOC: Really short post because... I'm really bad in battle and I have no magic to use. So in this post it's safe to say I did 3 attacks with the sword, which would mean 7.5 hits thanks to passive damage. So... 16 hits altogether then? ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 16th July 2015, 12:16 pm

The next of Allisons brilliant display of attacks with the Katana, while the Leviathan was paralyzed, it would not be able to resist. Her melee combat skills are sharp, much better than he could be with both of his blades. Just because he had decent equipment, does not mean he was able to use a sword. Allison on the other hand, she was able to use a regular sword much beter than Elyx could use two custom ones. The Leviathan was beginning to back down even! It was losing much of it's health, and now Elyx was going to make an attempt to finish it off here. The sea monster was unable to move, but the paralysis was not going to last much longer, he was going to have to strike at it with full force. Once again, the Violin bow strung on the instrument, he was going to cast his most powerful of B rank spells. Wind Lerale Storm Pillars. It was now or never, in order for him to cast this spell, he was going to need the support of Cassie. The boy turned his back towards the Guild pet, another order that he needed to have carried out.

Cassie! I need your help once again! Drop the Over-Shields! I need to fly over to the Leviathan while there is still time! The boy exclaimed, jumping to the robot, who then embraced him with its arms. The engines from behind began to shoot a bit of fire, and soon, the boy was in the air. As he ordered, Cassie was aiming to get above the Sea monster. Perfect. The boy looked down to Allison, ready to warn her, because this spell might hurt her and knock her into the water if he did not. Allison! Get away from here while you still can! I don't want to hurt you! The violinist exclaimed before locking his light brown eyes toward the enemy. As for you... This is what you are going to get for attempting to hurt Delta!

The boy began to play the Violin, Endelles song. This was a special song, which is why it represented such a powerful spell. It was the enemy of Shadelle, well, the strongest one. It was als going to be the rebellion group that Elyx was going to lead against his previous homeland once he becomes strong enough. The wind around the group began to spin violently, and soon, at such high speeds, five pillars of wind struck down at the Leviathan. Ignite followed her own orders, clicking two more hits with the Sniper. Cassie took a risk of her own, and used her right arm while carrying the boy to fire her gun once again. The boy was safe though, he still shot the pillars. Hopefully Allison got out in time.

(OOC: It was previously 19 since I can strike with A rank hits ^^. In this one, Elyx struck 5 B rank hits. Ignite struck with 2 B rank hits. Cassie struck with two B rank hits.)

Leviathan HP: 7/35
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 16th July 2015, 12:39 pm

Allison glanced back at Elyx as he called out for her to move away, automatically communicating with Lel Therine at the same time. The pink feline levitated the cloud closer to the Leviathan, and Allison jumped off safely as Maia cast another lightning spell on the way out, causing a wave to strike down from above. The three of them then headed off in the opposite direction of the ship-- Elyx seemed to have a good handle on defeating the Leviathan, and the children could be in severe danger right now. After all, the serpent's arrival had caused a great wake of waves in the midst, and their ship had already been sinking at the time. The red haired girl and her companions soon spotted the boat, and it was swiftly being submerged into the water. Allison had absolutely no clue what to do, given that the cloud was only for travelling around with Allison, Lel, and perhaps one other creature. Maia weighed next to nothing, so even if she was de-summoned, the girl doubled that she could carry any of the children. However...

Allison beamed at Lel Therine and jumped off of the cloud, landing neatly on the deck of the sinking ship and de-summoning Maia in the same moment. Then the mage glanced around, picking up all of the children as quickly as possible and setting them onto the golden cloud-- because each was fairly young, they didn't weigh much at all, and the girl was able to successfully squish the group onto the cloud. One of the adults who had been a chaperone called out from across the vessel, "Thank you, miss! The rest of us are able to escape with magic, so you should too!" Allison simply blinked-- her main method of travel was with Lel's cloud, which was slowly moving away under the immense weight. So instead of wondering about which spell to use, the red haired mage beamed at no one in particular before diving headfirst into the churning waters and swimming away from the wrecked ship as quickly as possible. Her destination was Elyx's ship, but unfortunately due to a poor sense of direction, she ended up swimming the opposite direction... away from the Leviathan and away from the abandoned ship, but also to an area where other sea creatures undoubtedly were lurking.

(( OOC: Ah, alright Elyx! Thanks :) So Allison only did one hit ~ and she's kind of lost now too ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 16th July 2015, 1:16 pm

The Knight of Frostfire's effect of his magic took place again, inflicting another devastating hit to the enemy. Elyx was ready to finish this himself, only to notice that Allison seemed to be flying somewhere. The little girl seemed to be fine at first, so he did not mind it. Cassie took another quick shot to the belly of the beast. Ignite was still at the Sniping position she was, her fire being useless for the ocean monster. Another successful shot to the head, and finally, the sea monster was put to sleep, in the little girls term, it was Fixed. It was nothing different from death, or murder really. But like Elyx said before, they were going to have to make a choice in order to save someone. It was like a previous expression many people tend to say, which Allison does not seem to be understanding. If you chase after two hares, you will not end up with either. The dragon left the scene with a huge crash, causing the waves of water to strike with such devastation, much water, much wind. Elyx used this wind when he realized that Allison was about to go astray. The Wind was controlled by his Violin, he casted out Wind Lerale: Stream of Quintus, to encase the girl and bring her over to him.

Sorry Allison, but if I let you get lost like that, I would never forgive myself. The boy said as he brought her over to him. He had a smile on his face, she was adorable, yet so strong at the same time. He saw a lot of potential in her, and she was even able to help him with one of his biggest fears. He forgot that water was a fear... For now at least, because he never saw anything. Cassie began to lower him to the ship, the boy focusing on dragging Allison back onto the ship. Finally, the boy smiled as they were on the ship again. So... How about we bring you back to Magnolia?

(OOC: Ignite, Knight of Frostfire, and Cassie inflicted the last 6 hits :3. Also, Elyx is a Wind Mage, he could just simply drag her back in. ^^)
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 16th July 2015, 1:32 pm

Allison was just wondering whether she was headed in the right direction, since she hadn't yet encountered the ship. At that very moment, what seemed to be a cocoon of wind wrapped around her, pulling the girl in with a slow but steady movement. The red haired mage simply shrugged to herself and beamed-- she was sure that it was either a spell of Elyx's, Ignite's, the robot's, or the dark summon's. Allison realized that she was being pulled along by what seemed to be a chain of... a slightly transparent substance? It was probably connected to Elyx's magic, since he was playing his violin at the moment and she assumed it had to be for some reason. Or maybe it wasn't at all, and he was only doing so to relax the children, who were hovering in the air a few feet off of the ship!

A few minutes later, Allison was being gathered up into a warm hug, and she blinked before beaming and throwing her arms around the boy. Apparently he wouldn't ever forgive himself if she was lost at sea, but guess what-- "I would forgive you, Elyx-san! But thanks, too! Now, where are we going--?" At that moment, Elyx smiled again and said something about heading back to Magnolia. Magnolia... what magnolia flower? Or did he mean Magnolia Town? Why would they go back to Magnolia Town? "Elyx-san, I thought you said you were a mage from Black Rose!" she piped up, beaming cheerfully. "And Fairy Tail mages live in Magnolia!"

Then the girl paused and smiled brightly at Elyx, her eyes wide open again. "See? The water really isn't scary at all, and you saved a lot of people!"

( OOC: Alright, thanks! I would hate to have Allison drown ~ )

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:52 am