Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Beast from the what now? (Introduction Thread ALL WELCOME!)

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

Public The Beast from the what now? (Introduction Thread ALL WELCOME!)

Post by Igsa Yeoja 9th July 2015, 9:57 pm

She had been walking for too long from the arid badlands where her mentors had trained her for years and years to come and she was finally ready to join a guild. But what would be the best for her was all she could wonder. When it hit her right in the noggin "Rune Knights!" While not a guild per say her skills could be put to good use in making sure that the peace and happiness of everyone is protected and so when she reached Era she expected, "Maybe it is just a small area for them to keep quiet and plan accordingly?" Instead what she got was a bustling city.

"Eeep!" She could not STAND the size of the crowds and where normally she would be fine with a crowd this one was sending shivers down her spine. She of course had to be careful she was at least two times as strong as most so watching where she was going was very important. At least until the fight broke out in the crowd, "HEY! I GOT THAT FAIR AND SQUARE!" One of the women screamed it seemed that a popular new store was selling all kinds of foods and her favorite was just snatched by a lady behind her, "Yeah right I got it first SO BACK OFF!" This lady seemed a bit more uptight and had that haircut that just screamed "Can I see your manager?" So instead of just walking by normally she did what any person would do in this situation, "Remove the problem." She quickly walked up to the woman and snatched the food straight from her hands and ate it there.

After about three hours of running from two VERY pissed women she finally reached the headquarters for the Rune Knights, "I. . . Am. . . HERE!" She let out a soft squee and opened the doors being greeted by guards holding weapons to her face and asking her business here, "I-I-I am here to join!"

Last edited by KeiraLazuli on 11th July 2015, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Strings of Reality
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Re: The Beast from the what now? (Introduction Thread ALL WELCOME!)

Post by Sanguinn 10th July 2015, 12:46 pm

A gentle sigh escaped pursed lips as the wolf woman strode through the lobby of Rune Knight HQ. It was a boring day with boring people and boring everything. The job she had planned to take on today was canceled because it had been solved by some other mage from a Guild, and now she had nothing to do. All the other jobs were mundane, and while work was work the rewards for said jobs were not worth the effort she would have to put into completing them. Everything was looking painfully drab when she found a newcomer in the entrance to the headquarters, weapons pointed at her throat.

"Is there a problem?" said a smooth yet stern voice. "I would hate to see blood spilled on Rune Knight property. Why not lower your weapons and explain to me the situation."

The Knights quickly mentioned how the girl had just suddenly barged in, claiming she wanted to join. They offered to let her go as long as the wolf kept an eye on her, and the woman agreed. The guards went back to their posts and the wolf stepped forwards, eyeing the woman up and down.

"Name." Demanded the stranger to the one who just recently barged in. She would provide her own after this newcomer stated hers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Reflection
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 10th July 2015, 1:38 pm

Sweat marred his brow as Rayden trudged through the halls, slumping from an obvious exhaustion. Perhaps he had bit off more than he could chew. When he first took it, the idea of simply having to clean the mess hall wasn't that bad of a deal. But upon actually doing it, he realized it's size was not to be trifled with. Stretching out his sore appendages, he had no plans for the afternoon now. There wasn't much to do around the hall, and he didn't have the expenses to travel right now. Boredom was seeping in, his worst enemy. There had to be something. Some source or intrigue or entertainment to save him from his encroaching enemy. Noise, a disturbance, something was happening. Forcing his tired body to rush to the scene, he was met with several guards and two women.

One ushered them away, while the other stammered out a response to her. He had seen neither before, so was unsure of their ranking or positions. The nervous one was obvious, stating she wished to join. That alone marked her as a new recruit, in similar vein to himself. The more bestial woman caught his interest mostly. He hadn't seen anything like that before, perhaps it was a style of takeover similar to his own? Approaching the pair, he felt as if he was intruding where not needed. But he did it anyway, he was bored. "That's not exactly a warm welcome to a new recruit is it? Isn't it courtesy to name yourself before asking? Extending a hand to new woman he smiled. "I'm Rayden, a new recruit just like you. Don't worry, not everyone here bites." The joke felt in bad taste, but he didn't care. The introduction was meant to both parties, yet he gave his attention to Keira currently.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cosmic Mind
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 10th July 2015, 1:57 pm

Towa had been filling out more paperwork today, Sanshi had been helping. Today there was a lot more than there typically was, she had just filled out another set of requisition form and had to take them in. She could have let Sanshi do it but Towa needed to get up and walk around. She smiled at Sanshi and exited her office, she headed to the main HQ to turn in the paperwork. She entered the main building and nearly ran over a group of recruits, "HEY! don't stand in the path of...." She noticed that only two were Rune Knights. Towa raised a eyebrow and handed the paperwork to Sanshi. "Turn that in please I'm going to see to this." Towa said to Sanshi.

"Yes Ma'am" Sanshi said as the took the paperwork and ran off to turn it in.

Towa turned back to the three, One was Rayden someone she had meet before trying to play here. The other she didn't know but had seen on the grounds before, and then there was the third woman. Towa looked her up and down, not to bad looking at all, Towa extended her hand. "Lieutenant Towa Lazmira, Combat Division."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 11th July 2015, 9:08 am

Her panic was beginning to grow, first someone held weapons to her throat so she already had to calm herself down but to make matters worse a woman who was very demanding asked her name, "Ah it is. . ." Before she even had a chance to speak a man walked up and her mind immediately flashed with panic but she kept cool, or at least as cool as your eyes turning a bright red can be, "N-Nice to meet you Rayden!" She was already panicked and just wanted to join when another person showed up delaying it and all she could think was, "DANG IT!" she tried her best to avoid looking at Rayden to avoid more panic and looked over to the now introduced Towa, "Nice to meet you all! My name is Hinako! Hinako Lazuli!~" she smiled and looked at them all with a grin, "I am here to join the Rune Knights cause I want to promote peace! And with my power I feel I can help!" She laughed and looked at them all wondering if her attire was not TOO revealing as she used one of her longer scarves to cover the bosom.

Once the introduction was done with her name a yell could be heard from down the way of the entrance to headquarters as a VERY angry woman (The one with the manage hairdo) came up to the headquarters, "YES I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT A THEI. . . " She looked to her side and saw her, "THERE SHE IS!" The woman was PISSED and her running would not help, "L-Look! You two were fighting over an item and rather than let it come between you I just. . . Ate it!" She laughed hoping the people by her were not thinking she was too bad, "THIS WOMAN STOLE MY FOOD AND TOOK IT RIGHT OUT OF MY HANDS! ATE IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" The woman looked angrily at the Rune Knights now here, "ARREST THIS WOMAN!"

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 11th July 2015, 10:28 am

The wolf like woman sighed as more and more people appeared, introducing themselves and one even almost scolding her in a way for not introducing herself first. She would prefer to at least have the stranger identify themselves first so she knew who she was working with, but Orin didn't get the girl's name until after the few others gave theirs first. It wasn't until after the woman who accused Keira of being a thief showed up did Orin decide to intervene. Stepping between this clearly livid woman and Keira, Orin raised a hand up to shoulder height to tell the woman to come no closer. She didn't want her trying to swing any punches. Having heard Keira explain the story, Orin felt like she had heard enough to know.

"Ma'am, we're handling the situation and would appreciate it if you would file a short report. The woman at the front desk will help with that. As for the thief..." Orin looked behind her and snapped her fingers. "She has been dealt with."

In an instant, Keira would feel every inch of her body seize up as many strings wrapped themselves around her body. These strings looked more like hardly visible wires that spawned from seemingly nowhere. Just as quickly as Keira was tied up, she was also swept up into Orin's arms. Seeing an Officer not too far away, she motioned for them to come along and deal with the woman who was accusing the new girl of being a thief. In just a short few seconds he was conversing with the other woman, trying to get as much information as Orin carried the other girl off to another room. As she did so, she made eye contact with both Rayden and Towa, motioning with her head to follow her. Orin held Keira close to her chest as she managed to gently nudge a door open with her foot, allowing her entrance to the half of the HQ that didn't have the holding cells. Less than a minute later, Keira was sat down on a chair in front of a table, the wire-like strings releasing her.

"My apologies, sweetie." the woman said in a calmer, much nicer tone. "You're not actually under arrest. 'Twas just a ruse to get the other woman out of our hair."

The next thing she did was open a window and place a chair next to it so she could lean her head out of it. Reaching inside of her suit, she pulled out a carton of cigars and pulled one out with her mouth before slipping the carton back into the pocket inside of her coat. Pulling out a lighter and lighting the cigar, the wolf leaned out the window and sighed deeply, letting out a puff of smoke. She made sure none of the smoke got inside, in case the others didn't like the smell of it. It was merely a stress relief for Orin, but she didn't want to subject others to the smell of smoke if they didn't want it.

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 11th July 2015, 9:14 pm

Thing did eventually get interesting, he was right about that. What seemed like a simple meet and greet quickly turned into a drama, or at least what passes for one in the Knights. Everything that came through those doors seemed watered down, or at least a faded version of it. At least it was something. For now he'd take a passive role, watching the situation unfold instead of joining it. Like a spectator watching a play, he let the fuming example of modern women make a fool of herself. "Who in their right mind who arrest someone over some food..." He couldn't help but mumble out, and was rather certain that she heard it. Slowly backing off, he followed Orin without a doubt, attempting to slide away from the woman's attention before she reacted.

To say he questioned her choice of action was an understatement. Even if it was for show to appease their current client, bonding the new recruit and carrying her to the room seemed like quite the dramatic answer. Leaning by the doorway, he felt his irritation rising. "You truly are a master making someone feel welcome, aren't you? I'm assuming you're head of Human Relations?" He was feeling rather snarky right now, a slightly arrogant grin blemishing his face. The way Orin acted irked him slightly. She presented herself as if she was deserving respect and power, yet to his knowledge she had neither. "Forgive me if I'm rude, but I think you could be a little less blunt with her." That feeling may lead to bite him later, but until proven otherwise it nipped at him. The only one he knew of who did that was the stick in the mud next to him.

Relaxing himself, he shook his head and met Keira's glare. "Since you didn't deny it, I'm gonna guess you actually ate her food? As a future member of the people she's attempting to report you to, it'd be in good taste to at least refund it." It's not like he was really in any place to talk. He'd had his fair share of questionable actions. Yet he felt it was good to put a little bit of fear into her. Not as much as the wolf eared woman, but enough to get her straight. He smiled softly though, reassuring her it wasn't too bad. She seemed like the type to freak out over minor things.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cosmic Mind
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 12th July 2015, 12:07 am

Towa simply watched as one of the Recruits tried to pawn the work off on another officer. One that laughed and started to walk away, Towa made a motion to him. "Deal with this." The man blanched and took over like the recruit tried to make him do. Towa watched as the bossy recruit tied up the new one and carried her off. Towa turned to the man she had forced the recruits work on, "I'll see her disciplined." Towa motioned for the woman to begin. "Please let me handle it."

The man nodded sharply, "Yes Ma'am" and pulled motioned for the woman to follow.

Towa sighed and turned to follow the group, she stopped behind Rayden. "Recruit... please move out of my way." Towa had to put the other woman in her place. She would step past the man when he moved. She approached the other woman, the one who had disregarded rank. She pointed at the woman. "You at attention." Towa was not pleased at this, the man she had tried to boss around was a Sargent. She cast a glance at the newest girl and flashed her a smile. "You will need to make reparations like Recruit Rayden said." She turned her attention to the Wolf girl. If she was smart she would be at attention, Towa wore the markings of Lieutenant, she was the highest ranking person in the room.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 
    Lineage : Ex Nihilo
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Experience : 762.5

Post by Vox Nihili 12th July 2015, 11:54 am

The Beast from the what now? (Introduction Thread ALL WELCOME!) Prussia.%28Female%29.240.531468

Within her family, the siblings all hated homework just as much as the other. It did not matter for what purpose that the homework was, if it was research or memorization. For work or education. Business or pleasure, it was all the same as the other. Although, one could say that they hated it as much as the other, in reality there was no hate. It was something that at its worst, was uninteresting and at best a puzzle to unlock one piece at a time.

It was when researching or doing her homework on a subject that was one of the few times that either twin remained silent for long periods of time and for Deidara it was one of those times as she lounged in the Rune Knight’s HQ, sitting idly on a dark, wooden table with her legs crossed. One boot resting comfortably on the chair before her while the other crossed over her thigh. The white leather climbing up her smooth legs to just a few inches above the knee before giving way to smooth, fair flesh.

The sight of which would only last for what would seem a few mere inches before the short pencil skirt took over. A Prussian blue jacket was loosely worn overtop of a white shirt with frills just beneath the neck. Violet eyes were locked onto the book being held in black gloved hands, a dry writing quill idly scratching her head as her main of white hair flowed down her back to the desk like a waterfall.

When her otherwise quiet room however soon gained new guests aside from some of the other Rune Knights spending their own breaks relaxing her ability to concentrate became… nonexistent as her violet gaze shifted over towards a bound woman being plopped down in chair on the other side of her table. Her head glancing over her shoulder as the bound woman was released before returning it to the book in her hands as she resumed skimming through the material concerning the various types of venomous spiders in the nearby countries.

“Afternoon Lieutenant, if you seek to punish some recruits I have heard that there was a food mishap in the kitchen. In roughly thirty minutes its expected that the bathroom stalls will be full of people vomiting either in them or some trashcans... Might be of interest to you." The private spoke up as she flipped another page.

The Beast from the what now? (Introduction Thread ALL WELCOME!) 36626_s
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 7:19 pm

"Oh gods. . . " she thought to herself as soon enough she was tied up and brought to a break room, "Oh gods am I in trouble?" She seemed to be panicking on the inside to the point where she did not realize that her blue tattoo on her lower back was beginning to glow, "I-I-I-I'm sorry! I-I did not mean to steal the food it is just that. . . Well they were fighting and and. . ." She was in true panic she could barely hear anyone she was talking too and now the forwardness of the wolf woman broke her over an edge as  the tattoo glowed and a blue aura covered her and before long she was in her wolf gods armor, "EEEEEPPPPPP! I-I-I'm sorry! I-I panicked and it turned on automatically and and PLEASE DON'T ARREST ME! I AM HERE TO JOIN HONEST!!!!" she was hyper ventilating looking at all the new people around her and now the stares of the other recruits in the area as her eyes which were the only things not covered looked like those of a scared animal. "P-P-Please believe me this was not meant to be threatening!!!!!"

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 13th July 2015, 7:50 pm

Listening to the others run on and on about how she was bossy or should apologize made Orin sigh deeply, letting out another puff of cigarette smoke. They thought she was being bossy? She didn't utter a word to them and she only made a show so as to make it seem over dramatic. That way they'd know she wasn't being serious. Yet here they were, scolding her like they were her parents. Then she would just make them understand, since they couldn't do it on their own. Much like children.

"You tell me to apologize to her about making a show so as to get her into a private room with the intention of handing her the Rune Knight registration papers and call me bossy when I hadn't uttered a word of commanding tone to you?" Orin said, her eyes glazing over the boy and the "lieutenant". Her gaze wasn't hostile, merely calm and disappointed. "Tell me, why am I to be apologetic for your misunderstanding and hostility, and I'll take into consideration my apologies for your ignorance."

The wolf sat there, staring Towa dead in the eye with a look of pure unamusement, yet no anger or unfriendliness could be found in her stare. Every few moments Orin would take a puff of her cigar, making sure the smoke escaped out the window. The wolf didn't want the room to be full of smoke. It was only a source of stress relief for herself, not everyone else.

"As for the new girl..." the wolf sighed. A series of strings fabricated from thin air formed by the cigar, and she slammed the tobacco filled roll into them, putting it out before closing her hand around it. A second later, she opened her hand and the cigar was gone. With a grunt, Orin pushed herself into a standing position and looked down at Keira, the newbie, with an apologetic look. "My sincerest apology, dear lady." said Orin in a sincere, apologetic tone. "I was merely trying to pull you closer to your registration for the Rune Knights. I figured it was not best to say that out loud while we had angry people at our front door. And the man I told to deal with the woman? He was the one that recruited me. We're quite good friends, actually. He should already know I'm apologetic for leaving him to deal with such a monstrosity of a person."

Turning back to the window, Orin stuffed her hands into her suit's pockets, staring at what little greenery there was outside the HQ at this close a vicinity. The light reflected off of her glasses hid her crimson eyes from peering gazes, allowing her a moment of calm to relieve her stress. With the way these people were acting, she really needed it.

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 13th July 2015, 10:51 pm

With a swift side step, Rayden move out of the doorway, not realizing the lieutenant had followed them. Apparently she felt the need to address the issue. He shrugged. In reality, he cared little for the situation at all. It was more so a way to pass the time. There wasn't much else to do around here, and he wanted to get to know the other knights better. Yet he had yet to be impressed. So far most members were either stuck up or completely boring, two examples currently in the room. The new recruit was interesting though, she was different. A bit nervous and frantic, but in her situation it was understandable. She was already clearly frightened coming into the hall, and the wolf's actions did nothing to stop that. Calming her down now would be difficult.

But first to deal with the wolf. She had an attitude to her, and every second Rayden felt his annoyance rising. She carried herself in an uptight way, and seemed to think herself important. He knew not her rank, but lack of visible signs pointed she was a recruit like him, or at least not someone who had any real power. Yet she took matters into her own hands, and attempted to lead those around her. She did not ask, nor did she suggest, she ordered. There was a visible flick of annoyance in his face, but he stifled it, returning to his slightly cocky grin. "There was never any need for a show. I doubt it did anything to settle the woman, or else she wouldn't have needed to be passed off to someone else. Instead all it did was frighten a terrified girl even more." He rubbed the bridge of his nose, clearly frustrated. "You threw oil on a fire in an attempt to put it out and act like we're the idiots. There's no reason to make such extremes in a simple case, outside of showing off yourself. I don't need your apologies, she does."

He tightened a fist and pulled back as the girl transformed, not expecting nor prepared for a such a reaction. Regathering himself, he relaxed. She truly was panicked now, and he mentally cursed the wolf once more. He wasn't good in these situations and he knew it. Still, he did want to help. "Just relax, it's ok. We're not going to arrest you, things just got a little...chaotic." No one here was truly a good pick for calming her down. Even the new player, who admittedly he hadn't noticed at first, seemed indifferent. Also, he looked visible nervous at the mention of the kitchen. He doubted he was to blame, but couldn't shake the feeling it was mentioned for a reason. "Just take a second and breathe. You're safe and ok, I promise it."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:31 am