Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[ Mission ] The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe! Fancy ~

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[ Mission ] The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe!  Fancy ~ Empty [ Mission ] The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe! Fancy ~

Post by Tess 9th July 2015, 10:05 am

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5923-the-tiger-the-witch-and-the-flying-wardrobe-seven-c-ranked
    Job Information:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

[ Mission ] The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe!  Fancy ~ PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[ Mission ] The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe!  Fancy ~ Empty Re: [ Mission ] The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe! Fancy ~

Post by Tess 9th July 2015, 10:39 am

Allison smiled at the ticket master as he handed her a ticket for the train to Seven that would leave in a few minutes.  After scolding the girl for buying one so late, since it could have already been filled up, he ushered her onto the platform.  The red haired girl just blinked and continued to beam at the officer-- she hadn't really a clue what he was talking about, but didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.  Smiling at nothing in particular, the mage skipped onto the train, wandering around a little bit before choosing a car at random.  Allison slipped through the door after pushing it open just wide enough for her, immediately afterwards taking a seat on the nearest bench.  She didn't check to see if there were others nearby, even if they were sitting right next to her-- after all, anyone would be a perfect travelling companion!  The red haired girl tilted her head slowly to the right, debating upon what to do.  After a few minutes of doing so, she decided that simply taking a nap would probably be the best option, and so Allison's eyes abruptly closed and the girl slumped over, fast asleep.  She had an odd amount of control over her brain and could shut it down into sleep with more ease than most others.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[ Mission ] The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe!  Fancy ~ Empty Re: [ Mission ] The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe! Fancy ~

Post by Tess 10th July 2015, 10:20 am

Unknowst to Allison, who had simply skipped into the space and then immediately fallen asleep, there were a few other people who had been chatting amongst themselves when she had barged in.  They hadn't said anything because of their nature-- they were peace-loving elves, who had ventured to Fiore to retrieve a magical plant to bring back to Seven. They had been successful in their mission, but had delayed their return upon hearing of the incident that Hilda had caused. After all, the plant was very delicate and also rare-- they might never have a chance of obtaining it again if this specimen was ruined. Nonetheless, their mission had been an urgent one, so they returned as soon as they deemed it was unavoidable. The four elves glanced at themselves, then at Allison, each thinking the exact same thing-- Who is this girl? Where is she from?-- she's not dressed like a citizen of Seven nor a tourist. And why is she in our compartment? The eldest of the elves and also the leader, who was called Aelin, began a vote among the other elves-- should they wake the girl or not? Aelin's voice was barely above a whisper, but with their enhanced senses, the other elves caught the question, and immediately began to whisper among themselves as to what the answer should be.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 10th July 2015, 10:27 am

Meanwhile, Allison was napping away peacefully when all of a sudden, the train hit a little bit of a bump, and the girl's eyes immediately snapped open, revealing dark sapphire orbs that were sparkling with excitement. She jumped up and stretched, like a cat, and then yawned in a lazy but some how hyper way. The red haired mage blinked upon realizing that there were indeed other people in the compartment, and immediately skipped a few paces over to where the four were sitting, staring at her unabashedly. "Hello! My name is Allison, can I sit here? What are your names?" Allison beamed at the group-- they seemed to be quite friendly, or at least, they hadn't booted her out yet. Some people had rejected the red haired girl immediately when she tried to either introduce herself or sit near them, and they had either moved or told her to go away. Of course, Allison didn't really mind-- but she preferred to be around other people! After all, since the redhead went on solo missions a lot of the time, even if she didn't really get what most people would call "lonely," the mage didn't get to spend time with other people outside of jobs. So, it was nice to talk with anyone, even strangers, once in a while. Allison didn't really consider people strangers if they had said something to each other, though-- she didn't really like the term, and wanted to be friends or acquaintances with everyone.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 10th July 2015, 10:35 am

The elves regarded the red haired mage with some trepidation and hesitation, but then Aelin broke the ice and said to the girl, in a friendly manner, "My name is Aelin, and these are the Fortissima Triplets-- Lunamali, Sana, and Rika.  It's nice to meet you, Allison-- of course you are perfectly free to sit with us."  Then, the elf gave the mage a bright smile, albeit a bit of a forced one-- and was promptly glomped by the red haired human girl.  "It's sooo nice to meet you, Aelin-san!  Thank you for letting me sit with you!  How are you?"  Allison gushed, beaming widely in a perfectly genuine smile.  The Fortissima Triplets exchanged glances, already seeming to be regretting the decision to allow the mage to sit with them.  But, elves were sticklers for being polite, and it would have definitely been rude to turn the girl away when she was obviously not hindering them in any way.  Except... perhaps by being a bit annoying, but that wasn't a reasonable excuse in this situation.  Aelin took the reins and smiled at Allison, trying to mimic her enthusiasm.  "We are all doing fantastic, thank you very much.  Are you headed to Seven for any particular reason?"

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 10th July 2015, 10:41 am

The elf had asked the question because she was curious as to whether Allison happened to be the mage that was going to assist Hilda in reversing the spells-- that, or defeating the magical animal and objects that were causing so much destruction and trouble around town.  Hopefully, she was, and the problem would be solved before the plant could have a chance to be in danger.  After all, the biggest problem right now was just the enchanted broomsticks-- the tiger and the wardrobe were much more dangerous, but only had a habit of attacking people that were attempting to remove the spell on them.  The tiger had been acting ferocious to the citizens as of late, this was true... but nonetheless, it wouldn't have any reason at all for attacking a plant.  Aelin glanced at the small pot that Sana had her arms wrapped securely around-- that little pot, and the life it contained within, would save lives if they could successfully get it to Seven.  Perhaps the red haired mage would be willing to grant her assistance, if she wasn't the one who was already assigned to the job of helping Hilda.  Just as Aelin was about to ask, Allison piped up and asked another question to the Fortissima Triplets-- "So, who is who again?  Lunamali has the white hair, Sana has the blonde hair, and Rika has the black hair?"

5/25 posts
    0/2 groups of enemies defeated/
    0/1 strong/boss monsters defeated

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 10th July 2015, 11:14 am

The Fortissima Triplets were obviously not pleased at all with the red haired girl's mix up. "You are correct that I am Lunamali," the elf with long, silver white hair spoke softly to the girl, but in a bit of a harsh tone, "But Sana has ebony hair, and Rika's is golden." The peeved tone of her voice flew right past Allison, who simply replied with, "Oh, okay! Thank you!" and then skipped a few paces away to take a seat. Even though the elves had kindly and generously allowed her to sit with them and remain in the compartment, the girl didn't want to seem as though she was forcing her presence on them. After all... they had seemed to be highly invested in that pot that Rika-- no, Sana-- was currently holding! Allison was curious about it, but decided that they would tell her if they wanted and if it made them happy-- the red haired girl was completely content with this situation. Yawning once again, and stretching like she was part feline rather than canine, the girl curled up and fell fast asleep. The elves simply stared at her, wondering what to do next-- should they attempt to wake her again, and have her answer the questions they had intended to ask? Eventually deciding that it was best to leave the girl to her own devices for now, they went back to discussing quietly about the events in Seven and around the Glowflower Lake.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess 18th July 2015, 8:15 am

Allison was having a lovely dream once again just when the train hit a raised part of the track and veered to a stop. She woke up immediately and glanced around, wondering what had happened and why they had stopped. Meanwhile, the four elves were whispering quickly among themselves about what should be done-- after all, they needed to get to Seven very quickly, and deliver this plant before going to either help the townspeople fix up their homes and such from the magical problems, or they would go off to study the plant and find the cure. Allison's eyes immediately wandered around, seeking out anything to

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:24 am