Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Well... Crap.

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Well... Crap. Empty Well... Crap.

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 7th July 2015, 4:07 pm

Original Post:

Seikatsu had caught wind of rumors of a group of explorers having gone missing in the past few weeks while traversing through town. Questioning the validity of such rumors, Seikatsu went to Lamia Scale's guild hall, doing his best to not be caught as he wasn't a guild mage, and checked the job board. Should the rumors be true, surely there would be a job notification to deal with such a troubling task. He found the job listing and tore it off the noticeboard, being sure to get out of the hall before someone noticed the six foot tall man wearing a tattered cloak. The job didn't give too much information on the specifics of the job, just said that something was strong enough to take out a group of well armed Rune Knights... 'that's not a challenge...' Seikatsu said to himself, forgetting the nature of his own magic that gave him an unfair advantage.

Seikatsu decided he'd go on and 'borrow' this job, he'd borrowed quite a few from their guild hall before, and was sure no one would miss it in particular. Seikatsu figured it would be about a days flight from Hargeon, but it would be manageable. It took a little less than a day for him to fly the distance, and decided to take a nap in a nearby tree. Granted he was close to the site of the incident, the area was still quite calm. Birds were singing during the day, and at night there was a spectacular view of the stars. As morning broke, Seikatsu went ahead and jumped down from his branch, and looked around. The air was still, there were no birds chirping, and it felt as though he were not alone. Seikatsu set his hand on his Thorn of Betrayal. He heard the crunch of snapping twigs behind him and drew his sword, stopping shy of cutting the person's head off when he saw he wasn't holding a weapon. "State you name and business." Seikatsu demanded, looking at the person through the tan tattered hooded-cloak that hid all but his chin from those looking at him.
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Lightning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Well... Crap. Empty Re: Well... Crap.

Post by Wolfe 7th July 2015, 4:50 pm

Wolfe had been making his was around quite a bit recently. He had finally taken some time off from doing job after job. He had been give the new rank of C, so he could take a little breather before he got back on the horse. Wolfe has been just roaming around from town to town, and interesting location to interesting location for a few days now. Only taking time to get food and sleep. Since he had finally mastered the art of moving around in bolt form he was getting around real quick. He was turning days long travels into hours or even sometimes minutes depending on the distance.

He had been fly over an area not too far from some ruins he had seen on a map when he caught something for a slip second. Wolfe decided to check it out, so he shot down on the ground just a little way away from the tree he had see something in. It was very early morning at this point, and the sun had barley even broken across the horizon. Wolfe quietly made his way next to the tree and when he looked up he was surprised to see a man sleeping in the tree. Wolfe couldn't get a good look at him as he was covered almost completely by a cloak. Wolfe took a few steps back and stood against a tree very close to the one the man was sleeping in.

After a little bit the man began to stir and Wolfe watched as he jumped down and it looked like he was about to start walking, so Wolfe went to take a step and stepped with on a twig. With lightning fast reflexes that even impressed Wolfe, the man turned around to face him with a sword drawn and pointed near Wolfe's neck. Wolfe just let out a slight laugh and held his hand up as he spoke, "Calm down there man. I mean you no harm. I happen to be overhead and saw you napping in the tree. I was waiting for when got got up so i could as if you were ok. The name is Wolfe, Wolfe Raijin.... if you don't mind me asking... what are you doing out here? there is nothing out here but some ruins i saw on a map and over that way in the distance when i was overhead." Wolfe had a smile on his face as he spoke.He would seem pretty harmless to most.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Well... Crap. QO55HpX
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 7th July 2015, 5:10 pm

Weary of the stranger, and prepared to behead him where he stood; Seikatsu decided that he would stand down as he sensed no malice from him. Seikatsu stepped back and flicked the Thorn of Betrayal, gracefully placing it back in its sheath. "I am Seikatsu of the Tribe of Souls." he said with a firm voice. Seikatsu reached to the inside of the robe he was wearing under the cloak and pulled out the job listing. He wasn't prone to sweating so keeping the job listing there wasn't a problem as it wouldn't get wet. He handed to job listing to the wizard in front him, not saying a word. Seikatsu could tell he wasn't a garbage wizard, but he could also tell the man wasn't as experienced as he. Either way, it was possible a single enemy was the reason the entire Rune Knight squadron went down, and figured a bit of insurance, or a meant shield, would be better than nothing. "It's said that mortals have gone missing, I have reason to believe that the cause is awaiting in ambush." Seikatsu said to Wolfe. "Mr. Raijin, if you are not predisposed, will you accompany me into the ruins? It would be folly to think myself powerful enough to overpower an opponent capable of sending an entire Squadron to the netherworld." Seikatsu added.

Seikatsu walked forwards, leaving the wizard to think about it. If he decided to accompany Seikatsu then he could use a bit of a jog to catch up, or let Seikatsu go in first and probably get hammered. Either way, it didn't concern Seikatsu. He walked along muttering a prayer of forgiveness to his tribe's deity, the mother, in case he was killed on this job. He truly didn't think this would be a good day for him, granted he could tear down a set of Rune Knights, the struggle would be long and arduous. He wouldn't come out unscathed, possible might lose a limb or two in the fight. But whatever took these guys down, probably did so with ease...
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 7th July 2015, 11:29 pm

Wolfe watched as the man withdrew his weapon and introduced himself as Seikatsu. He watched as he pulled a piece of paper from under his robe and handed it to Wolfe. Wolfe opened it and took a look at it. A Job. As Wolfe started to to read it over, Seikatsu offered for Wolfe to help him, and as he read it over he could see why. A whole team of Rune Knights went missing in the very same ruins just a little bit away from where they were at right now. Wolfe took a second to think it over, but in the end he knew he was game. A beast worth a hunt, Kakuma would be proud. Also he was way over due with throwing his weight around. It had been a long while now since the last time he got to fight anything or anyone, and he needed to let the beast out soon or it was going to get bad soon.

Wolfe looked up but it seemed Seikatsu had already started walking away a minute or so, so Wolfe just turned into a bolt and shot himself right next to Seikatsu, and reformed falling right into step with him as he tucked the paper away. Wolfe put his hands intertwined in from of him and started to flip them over and push them out causing his knuckles to crack. As he did this sparks started to arc from his finger joints and more arcs ripped from the corners of his eyes as he seemed to be prepping for a good fight. Wolfe turned with a smirk on his face "Its seems its go time, and i am totally in." Wolfe knew that whatever this monster was it would be one hell of a fight, and he knew his life was on the line, but honestly he thrived on this, he needed it from time to time. He needed this kind of stuff to remind him he was alive still, because some times it didn't feel like it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well... Crap. QO55HpX
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 7th July 2015, 11:46 pm

Seikatsu saw the man cracking his knuckles, and letting off sparks while getting ready to fight. The duo approached the area where the Rune Knights entered, noticing a flurry of swords and shields strewn about. "They were definitely here." Seikatsu said snidely. Seikatsu pulled out a gold ring with a strange black aura about it and placed it on his hand. "A power limiter. It prevents me from becoming dangerous." Seikatsu said in a monotone voice. He pulled his hood back, revealing the very prominent demonic scar on the side of his face. Seikatsu kneeled down and held the blade from one of the Rune Knights and rubbed his hand on the side of the sword. "This is a combination of powers. I can see the souls in the area are weaker, meaning that the stronger ones were consumed. I feel darkness being emitted from this weapon. It's safest to assume that someone tapped into something they should not have." Seikatsu said as he placed the blade on the floor.

Seikatsu walked over to some mining equipment laying on the floor. He got closer and fingered at the scratch marks on the rock ground. "The archeologists had little time to flee. Whatever our enemy was, it had the element of surprise." he said calmly. Seikatsu walked around some camping equipment and found a lantern still lit. "It's waiting for us to come to it..." Seikatsu said coldly. "This lantern isn't powered by a lacrima. It would have gone out days ago, but has a bit over half it's fuel. So whatever it is, it wants to play." Seikatsu informed his partner. Seikatsu looked across the way and saw a small rectangular shaped entry way with a piece of paper in front it. Picking up the page, it said that the door was a portal, and to open it you needed souls of the dead. Seikatsu smiled and pressed his hand out while pouring in a bit of magic power. Seikatsu's form of magic energy is the soul energy that's naturally attracted to him, so it was viable to work. The blank entryway turned blue, liquid like, and shimmered beautifully. "It'll close once I go it, so I'm afraid you're first Mr. Raijin. If you lack a weapon, I advise you to bring one from the floor. I assure you, the Rune Knights shall not miss it." Seikatsu said while gesturing to the portal.

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 8th July 2015, 1:11 pm

Wolfe watched as Seikatsu did his thing and checked over everything. Wolfe smiled a little when he pulled out a limiter ring. Wolfe put his hand into his back pocket and pulled a similar ring out, only it was silver, and put it on his middle finger on his left hand " You got one too? fun times. I have to use this now because my powers don't always work the way i want them to, and they sometimes rip my body apart trying to get out. So if i have to use magic, this helps." Wolfe didn't know much about his new partner's abilities, but based on what he was watching, he assumed it had something to do with either the dead or with souls. Wolfe didn't think much of it, as magic was very versatile and had had seen some interesting magics in his time. So it wasn't much of a stretch to him.

Wolfe walked past the weapons scattered along the ground and made his way to the portal that Seikatsu had just opened "Thanks, but no thanks. I don't use weapons, they would only hinder me. OHHHH and by the way, no need for the formalities, just call me Wolfe, this Mr. Raijin stuff doesn't leave a good taste on my mouth." Wolfe laughed a little at that last statement. He walked up the entryway and walked right through it with no hesitation.

Wolfe came out on the other side and was now standing on a platform near the top of one of the ruins. As he looked around, he could tell they were somewhere near the middle of the ruins. If there was a beast here, the game was about to start. He took a second to take a deep breathe as he waited for Seikatsu to pass through his own portal.

(Wolfe is using a Limiter)
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 8th July 2015, 9:32 pm

Seikatsu walked in, looking around the room he saw quite a bit of rubble in the distance. Vertical walls arranged in a circular shape, rising too high to possibly scale. "An arena... somehow this feels like a joke gone wrong..." Seikatsu said rather unpleased at the current situation. Seikatsu had brought along a pair of swords from the other side of the portal, just in case he needed a weapon, and stuffed them in the ground. Looking around, Seikatsu noticed a distinct noise or a lack there of. "It is far too quiet, this arena." Seikatsu muttered under his breath.

"Welcome, welcome fine guests!" a voice called from... somewhere in a rather distinguished tone. "Nope, so much worse than a joke gone wrong..." Seikatsu corrected his previous mumbling. "I do hope you fine gentlemen came for, hehehe, a true treat! Here today your medal shall be tested, and IF you both survive, I'll be so kind as to let you die by the hand of my champion!" the voice called, Seikatsu getting more annoyed with every word. "Mr. Raijin, prepare yourself!" Seikatsu said as he heard the clamouring of bodies shuffling through one of the arena's several entrances.

Seikatsu quickly drew his two swords, and assuming a battle ready stance, awaiting his opponents. "Swords before formalities? How savage you are my friend, please, who are the people I'm about to see die?" the voice asked. Seikatsu was already unhappy with this whole game, and couldn't stop himself from screaming "FUCK YOU! THAT'S WHO!" with a rather snappy voice. "Such poor manners you have child, perhaps your friend there would like to be more, eh-hem, civilized? After all, these will be your final moments..." the man replied to Seikatsu's lack of enthusiasm for the trap. The demonic scar on Seikatsu's face began glowing bright crimson as he became more enraged at the mysterious voice. "I'll tear your champion and you in half..." he said under his breath as the scars lining his arms began to give off a seemingly tainted black aura, the limiter obviously ready to break.

HP:100
    MP:100
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 8th July 2015, 9:32 pm

The member 'Seikatsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Well... Crap. NormalMonster Well... Crap. NormalMonster
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 9th July 2015, 2:39 pm

Wolfe looked around as he heard the ominous voice all around them. As Wolfe listened he couldn't help but laugh a little bit. So they were supposed to fight in some kind gladiator style battle of the likes of this voice. Not the first thing to do on Wolfe's To Do list, but hey, he was here so why not. Wolfe listened as Seikatsu seemed to be getting annoyed with the voice and was getting snippy with it. Wolfe tilted his head to one side and cracked his neck then did the same to the other side. He answered the voice "Hi. My names Wolfe. and i like cake." His voice obviously had a tint of sarcasm in it. Wolfe heard the part about a champion and was intrigued a little. After the voice had stopped speaking Wolfe noticed out of the corner of hie eye as two dogs came crawling onto the arena area. He went to turn to look at them, but then he noticed something from the other side of the arena. As he turned to look at that he noticed two more dogs crawl onto the arena area.

Wolfe was about to just shrug it off but then he noticed that the dogs all looked odd. As he took a second to get a better look at them he noticed they looked sick or infected. They had the look in their eyes like they were rabid and all they wanted was to feed on their flesh. Wolfe just smirked a little, how hard can this be? However, Wolfe was knocked back a little when he saw the actually start to move. The dogs started to dart around, and they were fast, really fast. Wolfe turned to look at Seikatsu "I think i will handle the mongrels, leave this to me." Wolfe walked away from Seikatsu and closer to the center of the arena area and called out to the dogs so they were focusing on him. Wolfe took a second to focus and as he did arcs of electricity started to arc off his body in different places as he forced the electric energy in his body to flow through each and every muscle.
    (used his activate ability to increase his speed and strength by 1 Rank. Now moving and hitting at A rank level(this includes the passive bonus he always has)

Wolfe stood ready as the dogs surrounded him. He waited for the to make the first attack, and that they did. One of the dogs charged at Wolfe with another one right behind it. Wolfe took a step back as the first one went to bite him and threw his hand out and landed it in the back of the first one and used to to throw himself in the air, As he did the second dog went to jump and bite Wolfe, but he did a somersault in the air and brought his heel down and caught the second one on the top of his head and sent it straight into the ground. It stopped moving instantly. As Wolfe landed on the ground he noticed the first dog turn around and start to dash at him. Wolfe pushed himself up so he was holding himself up with just one hand and his body was vertical to the ground and swung his leg out and caught the second dog across the side of his face and sent him flying to the side. Wolfe was so involved with the second dog he didn't see the other two dash at him.

Wolfe was caught off guard as third dog ran into him and knocked him over and 4th dog jumped on top of him. The dog it down nd caught Wolfe in the shoulder. Wolfe winced in pain but this was nothing. He just squinted his eyes as he brought his hand straight up and under the dog hitting it into the air. Wolfe then rolled backwards towards the other dog and landed on all fours and as the dog went to dash, Wolfe kicked his leg out behind him and caught the dog in the mouth stopping it in it's tracks. As his foot connected and the dog he pushed himself up and twisted his body as he brought his right hand up and then brought it right back down on top of the dogs head and drove the dog straight into the ground.

Wolfe stood up and looked around as he spoke "Damn!!! it has been too long since a good fight, i am off my game.... Either way that was FUN!!" Wolfe walked back over next to Seikatsu as he looked at him with a legit smile on his face. It was obvious to anyone that Wolfe was starting to enjoy himself.

Well... Crap. QO55HpX
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 9th July 2015, 4:10 pm

Seikatsu looked at Wolfe with narrow, cold eyes as he was smiling. By his calculations, all but one of the dogs were each hit one time. "Did you really think it would be that easy Mr. Raijin?" Seikatsu said with a rather blank expression. Seikatsu heard the sound of three of the dogs getting back up. "If it were as easy as a kick and a punch, the Rune Knights would still be alive..." he said, informing the inexperienced wizard. Seikatsu heard one of the dogs jumping from behind him, and he quickly spun hooking his partner at the ankles in an attempt to trip him and get him out of the line of the attack. As the dog was overhead, Seikatsu used both his blades to slash along the stomach of the beast, gutting it, and sending the dog sliding across to its grave. The other two began circling Seikatsu and Wolfe, snapping their jaws at the two. "My turn, just sit tight and I'll show you speed is just as efficient as technique." Seikatsu said to his ally.

Seikatsu stood with his feet spread to distribute his weight, the Thorn of Betrayal was held in the aird and the Heart of War in front him in a diagonal position to block if needed. Seikatsu took a deep breath, allowing his mind to clear so as to focus on the two enemies. They weren't to be underestimated, while wounded, the two dogs still retained their superior speed. The two of them charged at Seikatsu who stayed stationary, listening to their footsteps. Seikatsu heard as the one in front of his was a few feet farther than the one behind him. Seikatsu turned with both blades angled as the closer of the two had slammed its hind legs on the ground to jump for his neck. The Heart of War cut of the dog's lower jaw, and the Thorn of Betrayal cut it in the throat. Seikatsu grabbed the dog by the throat hole with two fingers, the rest keeping his Heart of War in his hands, and thrusted the Thorn of Betrayal into the dogs brain. He pulled the sword out and used the now dead dog to smack the other one as it had jumped. Seikatsu charged at the mongrel and sent the Thorn of Betrayal straight into it's mouth, and down it's throat. He jerked the blade out, and flicked the two of them. "Speed is fantastic to use, however, I balance mine with the technique of using blades." Seikatsu said while walking back to his ally.

"Marvelously done my friends, now time for round two!" the voice called out. "Lovely." Seikatsu said sarcastically.

HP: 100%
    MP: 100%

Enemies Defeated:
    Weak: 0/0
    Normal: 4/4
    Strong: 0/0
    Boss: 0/0

(OOC: Don't try to kill all the enemies, it makes writing my post infinitely harder)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 9th July 2015, 4:10 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Well... Crap. StrongMonster Well... Crap. NormalMonster
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 11th July 2015, 2:48 pm

Wolfe watched as as Seikatsu finished off the dogs he had already knocked around. Wolfe just smirked as he watched him work. This guy was pretty good actually, and he had to give credit where credit was due, but then again, Wolfe wasn't even working at half his ability right now. Truth be told he was a little rusty as it had been a pretty long time since he had been able to have a good fight at all. Wolfe wasn't mad at all actually, as he needed o a second to stretch a little as he got himself ready for the next set of monster that would be soon to come.

Wolfe listened as Seikatsu spoke on his way back next to Wolfe "Not bad, but its not that bad for me. I am just really rusty. Its been a REALLY long time since i have had the chance to really fight, and even longer since the last time i have had the chance to really let loose." It was obvious in Wolfe's eyes that he was longing for a good fight.

It was around this time the voice spoke up again and it seemed it was time for the next round. They watched as another set of dogs seemed to crawl out onto the arena area. Wolfe turned to Seikatsu [color=blue]"they are all your's partner. Wolfe took a few steps back as he folded his arms across his chest and waited. just before Seikatsu would have a chance to engage the dogs Wolfe heard a sound from behind him. He turned to look but saw nothing, so he turned back to watch Seikatsu. However he heard a slight sound again, but he didn't turn around. instead he focused and listened but then he saw it. His shadow was getting larger, and at the last second Wolfe fell forwards and spun his body in mid-air causing him to land on his back looking up. As he landed he saw as claws swung over him and missed him by only inches. Wolfe looked up at a creature he wasn't even sure he could explain except large, scaled, and nasty looking. From what Wolfe could tell from the attack, this monster was quick, and he new he needed to take that advantage away from the monster. Wolfe called out to Seikatsu "Ok friend, it seems i have my own thing over here, so yeah, i am about to take a quick flight. Be right back." Wolfe's sarcasm knew no ends as he smirked and rolled his legs up and kicked them out with all his might. He caught the monster in the stomach and knocked him in the air. Wolfe jumped to his feet quickly and focused for a second as he forced even more power, and electricity through his body, causing arcs of electricity to erupt from all over his body. He then looked up and jumped straight up.

As he did the monster was starting to regain his composure as he went to take a swing at Wolfe, but Wolfe just spun his body and just dodged the claws. As he came about to the same height as the monsters head he spun his body more and brought his right fist up and then with immense force he brought it down catching the monster in the back of it's head and sent it flying into the ground. The monster did a flip in the air from th =e force of the hit and when it hit the ground it cause a small crater as the ground broke from it's impact. Wolfe started to fall and right before he was about to hit the ground he aimed himself and did a frontwards somersault in the air and stretched his right leg out and aimed for the monster's eye. The one place it didn't have scales, so therefor it's weak point. Wolfe yelled out as the attack was about to connect "FINISHING BLOW!!!", and just as the attack connected a bolt of lighting came crashing down at the same spot creating a massive force of destruction.

As Wolfe landed he rolled backwards and pushed himself up as he landed on his feet and turned to look at his partner to see how he was doing. The monster's head was splatted on the ground and wasn't moving

HP-80%
    MP- 95%
    (activated Lightning Rage to increase ranks of damage and speed.
    Also used he Spell - Finishing Blow- Ranked D spell)
    Current Rank of attack damage: S Rank
    Current Rank of speed: S Rank
    Lightning Charge - Final Post
    Lightning Rage - Active for 3 more post
    Finishing Blow Cool-down - 4 Post
    Monster = 5 B rank damage - Inflicted 9 B rank damage - Dead.

Last edited by Wolfe on 12th July 2015, 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Well... Crap. QO55HpX
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th July 2015, 11:39 pm

Seikatsu had already began charging for the two dogs when Wolfe had said something to Seikatsu. Seikatsu's battle was a tad bit... boring. He and one of the dogs played chicken, with the dog charging at Seikatsu and Seikatsu charged at the dog. Seikatsu jumped and rolled mid air, landing on the back of the dog. He slammed both his swords in the dog's back, and it began bucking and running. The stupid best literally trampled the other dog, and tripped. It slid to a stop and didn't move. The other dog jumped over it, and came for Seikatsu, jumping in the air to bite the wizard's face off. Seikatsu fell to his knees, and ran the blades of his swords against the beast, slashing its guts open. The two dogs were dead, and Seikatsu went and leaned against one of them and watched his ally take on the giant monster. When Wolfe looked at Seikatsu, he said "So... finishing blow. Do you use that with the ladies as well Mr. Raijin?" deciding it'd be a fine moment to crack a small joke.

"Very well done combatants!" the voice called from every direction imaginable. "Aaaand then the disembodies asshole returns." Seikatsu said irritatedly. "What's the matter my nameless pawn? Don't like a few games?" the voice said, teasing Seikatsu. "I love games, I just hate it when the referee hides his face." Seikatsu replied. "I'll make you a deal, defeat my champion, and I'll come and congratulate you personally." The voice said, annoying the crap out of Seikatsu. "You've both passed rounds one and two a bit easily, so here's a bone..." the voice said as three doors began rising. Seikatsu got up and stood back to back with Wolfe. "You know Mr. Raijin, this was supposed to be a day off for me. At least I get something to take my frustrations out on..." he said while facing front with his two swords held down.

HP: 100%
    MP: 100%

Enemies Defeated:
    Weak: 0/0
    Normal: 6/6
    Strong: 1/1
    Boss: 0/0

Last edited by Seikatsu on 12th July 2015, 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Kill Count)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 11th July 2015, 11:39 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Well... Crap. Boss Well... Crap. NormalMonster Well... Crap. NormalMonster
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 13th July 2015, 9:19 pm

Wolfe cold tell that even though Seikatsu wast having trouble, he was obviously getting a little pissed at the bodiless voice that kept making it, it's job to keep putting both him and Seikatsu's life in danger. Wolfe watched as Seikatsu made his way back near Wolfe and took a spot to his read so they were stand back to back now. Wolfe smirked a little at his comment about it being his day off "Honestly... i think every day is my day off, just sometimes those pesky things called jobs take up some of them. Ohh for the love of the All Father, please just call me Wolfe. Mr Raijin sounds terrible.... hell... Mr with anything following it sounds bad when talking about my, i am not even 20, and i am not sure i can even be a Mr at this point. Wolfe laughed a little at the last part. He never considered himself a Mr anything. He had always just been the orphan boy with only a first name. He eventually gave himself the last name he had now, as he felt it was kind of fitting.

However Wolfe didn't have much longer to really think about it before 3 more doors slide open. It took a few as nothing seemed to come out at first. Then slowly he made out as two more sets of Dogs came out of two of the doors. However, nothing seemed to come out of the third door. It took a second and Wolfe was about to start making plans for the dogs with Seikatsu when he finally saw it. A huge claw came out of the shadows and reached around the corner and the hand grabbed hold of the frame of the opening. The wall crumbled under the pressure of the claw. If was obvious that this was to big one. It looked like Seikatsu got his wish.

Wolfe looked at the dogs then turned to Seikatsu "ok... so i think the plan here should be a switch out and hit tactic... i will hit the dogs first, you keep big and ugly busy, and after i take out 2 of the dogs we switch, and when the dogs are disposed we can tag team the big one. Work for you?" Just as Wolfe finished with his plan the creature finally erupted from the shadows slowly showing he really was big and ugly. Th only word that came to mind was Tyrant... He was big, nasty, tough and evil looking. Just the way Wolfe liked them.

HP-80%
    MP- 95%
    Current Rank of attack damage: A Rank
    Current Rank of speed: A Rank
    Lightning Charge Cool-down - 2 posts
    Lightning Rage - Active for 2 more post
    Finishing Blow Cool-down - 3 Post

Well... Crap. QO55HpX
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 13th July 2015, 10:25 pm

Seikatsu turned his head so he was partially looking at his partner, "Then you may choose between Outsider, and Mr. Raijin. Those are the ways of my people, but bear in mind; Outsider is synonymous with enemy." Seikatsu said bluntly. He heard the crackling of the frame of one of the doors that opened and immediately turned around to see it. He heard his allies plan, and stuck both his swords in the ground. "Oh-ho-ho! You should be shaking right now, or maybe you're too scared to shake!?" the voice called out. Seikatsu put on a big smile as the creature began coming into the light. "I'm going to enjoy this..." Seikatsu said with a split voice. His voice was part human, and the other part sounded like multiple being speaking in unison. The pitches of their tones were only slightly different, but you could still tell they weren't the same. Seikatsu's eyes turned from their crimson, combat mode into a pitch black color. The scar on his face began giving off a black mist, and the scars on his hand glowed ominously. Seikatsu reached to the clasp on his cloak and clicked it out of place, allowing the cloak to fall to the ground.

Seikatsu felt the burn as he exerted power on the world around him, so much so that the top of his robe turned into confetti. His back revealed a massive set of cuts on it, all glowing blood red and giving off a black mist. Black orbs oozed slowly from the ground, and began moving eerily around the room. Seikatsu picked up his Thorn of Betrayal and one of the Rune Knight's swords he took in with him, both became engulfed is shards of ice, as well as strange dark blue lines forming a cross hatched pattern. Seikatsu spoke again with his split voice, "I'll keep him busy..." his voices echoed throughout the room. "You put down fluffy, and then we'll switch." Seikatsu said, agreeing to the plan.

HP: 93
    MP: 87 (-15 for 3x D rank spells, +2 for MP regen)

Effects:
    Seikatsu +25% DMG (Reinforce) 4 posts
    Seikatsu +15% DMG (Imbue Ice) 3 posts
    Seikatsu +50% DMG (Demonic Influence) 3 posts

Demonic Influence:
    Reinforce:
    Imbue Ice:
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 14th July 2015, 2:34 pm

Wolfe sighed as he answered to Seikatsu "...fine.... i will go with the Mr crap... is just doesn't sit well with me.... never thought of myself as anyone that would ever be called Mr or Sir... hell.. i know i wont even live that log for them to be relevant... but ehh." Wolfe took off in a dash as he flung himself at a set of dogs. It only took him a second to close the gap and truthfully he wasn't going to waste time on this one, the big guy deserved all of their attention.

Wolfe started out by slowing down so the closest dog would jump at him, and just as he did Wolfe fell to the floor as he went into a slide and went right under the jumping dog. As he did he reached out and grabbed the hind legs of the dog and as he did he shifted the heel of his right foot to catch one of the cracks in the floor. As he did the force of the sudden stop caused his upper body to jet forward. As his body jetted back up he started to spin and caught the other closest dog in it's side as he swung the dog he had by the legs. As the second dog got knocked down Wolfe continued the swing and flung the dog at the other two. That would slow the other 2 down. Wolfe then leapt towards the dog he had knocked down and before he could make a move Wolfe brought his fist down right into its head and smashed its head like a tomato. You could see the brains of the dog splatter everywhere. Wolfe turned his attention to the 3 remaining dogs.

Wolfe waited till they started to make their move before he acted. As they started to fun, Wolfe leapt backwards and held out his hand and aimed for a spot right in front of the middle dog and focused his energy into his hand causing arcs of electricity to arc from his hand "Call Lighting" Almost as soon as the word lightning came out of his mouth a bolt came raging down from the sky and struck the ground right in front of the middle dog. The dog stopped stopped suddenly to avoid getting it. This had been Wolfe's plan form the start, he wanted to divide them. Wolfe decide to focus the one to his right and dashed at it. As he did the one on the left went to bite him, Wolfe just ignored him and focused on the one on the right. The dog on the left went to sink its teeth into Wolfe, he shifted his shoulder to try and minimize the damage and the dog only grazed him. As Wolfe reached the dog on the right he spun his body so as the dog went to snap its mouth out to bite Wolfe he spun around the bite and it places him right next to the dog. Wolfe reached his arm out and wrapped his arm around the base of the dogs neck and with a shift of his body he jacked his arm upwards with such force it snapped the dog's neck and broke it, killing him.

As soon as he knew the dog's neck was broken and it was dead, he called out to his partner "Time to change dance partners!!!" as he yelled this Wolfe jumped up in the air and over the two remaining dogs and ran over to the tyrant to make sure he was ready to fight it while Seikatsu went to finish the other dogs.

HP-75%
    MP- 90%
    Use spell - Call Lightning - Rank D
    Lightning Charge Cool-down - 1 posts
    Lightning Rage - Active for 1 more post
    Finishing Blow Cool-down - 2 Post

Well... Crap. QO55HpX
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 14th July 2015, 3:20 pm

Seikatsu watched as his ally went straight for the dogs, and got to work. "Com och hyalp mig, Altsoba." Seikatsu said, his many voices echoing throughout the arena causing the walls to shake. The Hear of War that was stuck in the ground exploded into a shower of black metallic powder and began to reform, condensing into the form of a woman. Out of the cloud of shadowy particles, a woman dressed in a purple dress, with red laces and a ribbon, as well as two horns on her head and a pair of demonic wings came out. "You rang?" Altsoba said. "We got a new play mate." Seikatsu said to Altsoba with a great big sadistic grin on his face. Altsoba looked at the tyrant and gave a rather small, cute smile as she pulled her scythe to its battle ready position. The black wisps floating about infected her scythe, enabling her to fight with increased power.

Seikatsu unfurled a pair of black angelic wings that glowed with a crimson aura and flew at the monstrosity with Altsoba at his back. Out of his sleeve, a small creature flew out eager to take on the behemoth. 'Look for openings and tear him apart.' Seikatsu ordered Lisa using their telekinetic bond. Seikatsu flew to the back of the tyrant, Alstoba came in from a side and Lisa from a few inches off the ground. The tyrant turned to Seikatsu, it probably knew that killing him would get rid of Altsoba as well, and made a slash towards him. The three foot long claws barely missing Seikatsu's head, Altsoba was quick to slash one of the tyrant's legs. The tyrant spun around and slammed its claws into the ground missing Altsoba by a hair. Using this distraction, Seikatsu landed on the tyrant's back and slammed both of his swords into it. The tyrant grabbed Seikatsu and threw him a little, giving Lisa the perfect opportunity to slash the other leg. Lisa was too quick for the tyrant as he tried slamming a hand down where the tiny creature was. Seikatsu had used his wings to catch himself before he could slam into the wall. He'd noticed his Wolfe was done with his and, and Seikatsu signaled Lisa and Altsoba to lay off. Altsoba dipped out of the way of a stomp with the bleeding leg she cut, and charged at one of the dogs.

HP: 85%
    MP: 89% (2% MP Regen)
    Effects:
    Seikatsu +25% DMG (Reinforce) 3 posts
    Seikatsu +15% DMG (Imbue Ice) 2 posts
    Seikatsu +50% DMG (Demonic Influence) 2 posts
    Alstoba +50% DMG (Demonic Influence) 2 posts
    Altsoba Summon 3 Posts

Weapon Spell:

Last edited by Seikatsu on 16th July 2015, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 16th July 2015, 6:19 pm

Wolfe landed a few feet away from the tyrant and watched watched as Seikatsu and his summon took their last shots and stepped away from the tyrant. Now it was Wolfe's chance to take a shot at big and ugly. Wolfe was ready for this, he was good at multiple opponents but he really loved the big nasty solo monsters. That was he best target,and he could really let loose. Wolfe took one of his feet and placed it right behind where he was standing and planted the top of his foot on the ground. He then dug it into the ground a little so he could get a really good push off for his dash.

Wolfe wasted no time as he pushed everything he had into a ferocious dash at the tyrant, Wolfe planned on hitting fast and hitting it hard. Just as the beast was just getting done recovering from the cuts on both of it's legs Wolfe came in like a truck at full speed and hit it's leg right in the same spot it was cut with all his might. the tyrant wailed in pain and swung it's arm back. Wolfe didn't even bother to try and dodge the arm and just as it connected with Wolfe's side he drove yet another punch right into the same spot on it's leg. Wolfe was hit and knocked a few feet back and to his knee, but the beast was worse off . From what Wolfe could tell he had almost ripped the leg to the point where the tyrant would be able to use it.

Wolfe just smirk and dashed again and this time he was going to finish the job. Just as Wolfe reached the beast it acted out of fear and and instinct and swung it's arm down. Wolfe just brought his left hand up and took some of the shot, but blocked most of it. As he did, he brought his right hand back and slammed it into the hole already ripped open. Wolfe knew he was good when he felt his fist hit something solid and it collapsed under the pressure of his attack. Wolfe felt as the beast's arm flew up and off of his arm and the beast screamed as it roared out in pain. Wolfe took the chance to get one more good hit in as he swung his arm up and caught the beast right in it's jaw causing it's head to swing back.

Just as he hit the beast's jaw his chest seemed to swell open revealing it's heart. Wolfe looked at it but he needed to take a second to recover, the two hits he took was worth it, but they did hurt a little.

HP-45%
    MP- 90%
    Lightning Rage Cool-down - 3 Post
    Finishing Blow Cool-down - 1 Post
    Next post - moves at one quarter his normal speed and his attacks always count as a D rank attack

Well... Crap. QO55HpX
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 16th July 2015, 9:12 pm

Seikatsu flew past Wolfe as he was on his way to deal with the two dogs remaining. The dogs were coming at him fast, and he imagined they weren't aiming for the most effecting spot, but rather the biggest one they could hit. Seikatsu angled his wings so he would spine while flying, and as he was a few meters away from the dogs, he dismissed the pair of black glowing feathery wings, allowing him to spin directly in between the stupid mutts. He flipped around and landed on his feet, sliding back a few meters. The dogs turned to face him and see his smiling expression as they weren't paying attention to what was behind them. The dogs each got gashed along their sides by Altsoba and Lisa. Seikatsu charged forwards and slashed the one Lisa had hit, as Lisa swung around and Gashed the one Altsoba hit, killing them both off pretty easily. Seikatsu nodded to Altsoba, knowing this was the final push and Altsoba smiled.

Altsoba snapped her fingers and out of the ground came a massive, seven foot tall man wearing two sets of three inch thick armour. His blade covered in magma and brimstone as it burst forth from the bowels of the demonic plane. Seikatsu flicked his wrist and his Thorn of Betrayal erupted into a series of shards that began to reform into a scythe. He slammed the looped end of the scythe on the ground, and all the light in the room disappeared allowing all within to fade to darkness. Seikatsu and Altsoba both turned to the metal man and said in unison "Knave!" Seikatsu's voices causing the world to shutter. "Attack the beast." they both ordered, and all began charging for the Tyrant, the ground shaking under the heavy steps of the armoured wraith.

HP: 85%
    MP: 91% (2% MP Regen)
    Effects:
    Seikatsu +25% DMG (Reinforce) 2 posts
    Seikatsu +15% DMG (Imbue Ice) 1 post
    Seikatsu +50% DMG (Demonic Influence) 1 post
    Seikatsu +25% DMG (Spirit of Night) 1 post
    Alstoba +50% DMG (Demonic Influence) 1 post
    Alstoba +25% DMG (Spirit of Night) 2 Posts
    Altsoba Summon 2 Posts
    Knave Summon 3 Posts

Altsoba Active:
    Weapon Skill:
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 17th July 2015, 4:18 pm

Wolfe started to feel as his body was shutting down. This was a side effect of ability, and it was a rough one. For a period of time he could hit like a truck and move at insane speeds, but it burnt him out quick and for a very shot bit after he used that ability we went down for his body to recover from the massive amount of force he put on it. He knew he was only going to get in the way if he stayed right here in the middle of the fray. Wolfe then focused the energy in his body and as he did, his body began to glow for a second before there was a flash and Wolfe's body was gone. In it's place was a bolt of pure lightning and almost instantly it was gone as it shot across the arena and then began to dash around the outside of the arena.

As he bolted around he took notice to the beast. It seemed that when his chest cavity had shifted it had exposed the tyrant's heart. Wolfe guessed that the heart was it's weak spot which was an obvious observation. However, when he did notice was that the beast was still alive and besides the massive damage to it's leg it had almost no damage anywhere on it at all. Not only that but it still seemed very much alive and Wolfe got the gut feeling that this beast wasn't about to go down that easily. After it took a little bit to recover this thing would most likely be back to swinging and trying to him both him and his partner. This exposed heart was most likely a very limited offer, and it was about to expire. Wolfe hoped Seikatsu would at least get a few good hits in before the chance was gone.

As soon as Wolfe started to feel his strength coming back he bolted straight up into the air very high and was waiting to he was completely ready and he was going to bring down the lightning.

HP-45%
    MP- 90%
    Used Ability - Lightning Body - Duration - 2 post
    Current Rank of attack damage: D Rank
    Current Rank of speed: D Rank
    Lightning Rage Cool-down - 2 Post

Well... Crap. QO55HpX
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th July 2015, 10:48 pm

Seikatsu saw his ally pull back from the fight, possibly to regain some stamina, and he and his companions continued their advance. 'Lisa, help Mr. Raijin.' Seikatsu commanded the wyvern telepathically. Lisa veered away and circling around Wolfe, glowing with a shadowy aura. A set of black streaks arose from the ground and entered Wolfe, somehow causing several of his cuts to close. Lisa would continue her treatment for some time, following her master's orders. Seikatsu, Altsoba, and the metal monster known as 'Knave' each approached the beast. Seikatsu sent his scythe into the open chest cavity first while Altsoba went around it. The beast, shocked by the hit, lashed out and sent Seikatsu into a wall, leaving a rather decent crater. Altsoba jumped on its back causing it to focus on her as she began stabbing it with the point on her scythe. Her position was such that the beast couldn't hit her no matter how it wriggled. While it was focused on the demon queen, Knave went to it's opened chest and grabbed hold of the bones. It pulled itself in as hard as possible and rammed his head into the exposed heart, this caused the best to stumble slightly due to the sudden pain. The metal man then slashed it with his sword, and tried for another hit. The tyrant grabbed Knave and threw him next to Seikatsu. "How nice of you to drop in..." Seikatsu said trying to catch his breath while laughing a bit. Altsoba was thrown for the tyrant, and landed on her feet sliding back a little. Altsoba smiled as her eyes began turning from crimson to black, he body radiating the latent power that she'd been withholding for over a millenia. Seikatsu saw it and decided it was time he too got serious. All members of the party were well over 30 meters from the beast, and the pitch black room caused by the Spirit of Night would probably serve as a hinderance to Wolfe. 'Blast him.' Seikatsu ordered Lisa. Moments later, a flurry of meteors came in through a hole in the ceiling and barraged the tyrant's location. The dim light provided by the burning rocks left strewn about was just enough to reveal the location of the resilient beast.

HP: 65%
    MP: 93% (+2 MP Regen)
    Effects:
    Seikatsu +25% DMG (Reinforce) 1 posts
    Seikatsu +15% DMG (Imbue Ice) final post
    Seikatsu +50% DMG (Demonic Influence) final post
    Seikatsu +25% DMG (Spirit of Night) final post
    Alstoba +50% DMG (Demonic Influence) final post
    Alstoba +25% DMG (Spirit of Night) final Posts
    Altsoba Summon 1 Posts
    Knave Summon 2 Posts

Wolfe Raijin is being healed for 15% over the course of the next 3 of his posts (Wyvernic Resonance)

Pet Skill: Wyvernic Resonance:
    Pet Skill: Draconic Outburst:
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 17th July 2015, 11:34 pm

As Wolfe darted around as a bolt of lightning Seikatsu's wyvren started to fly around the area and heal Wolfe's wounds. As this was happening the Beast's chest started to close and his heart was removed from sight. Just as this was taking place he felt his spark kick in again and he was ready again for another round with the beast. Wolfe bolted straight up even farther into the air and reformed. As he did, he began to spin his body into a frontwards spin. As he fell he kept the spinning up and increasing the speed. He continued this the whole way down and when he was about 5 feet above the head of the beast he out stretched out his right leg and as he finished one more spin he brought the heel of his foot down right on the top of the beast's head. Just at is foot connected with the tyrant's head a bolt of lightning came crashing down and hit at the exact same time. The sound of impact could be beard across the arena, and so could the roar right afterward. However, after a few seconds it would be obvious that the roar that could be heard was not the beast but something else. The tyrant's roar was overshadowed by the roar coming from Wolfe.

As the attack connected Wolfe flipped his body backwards and landed a few feet away, and the monster went face first into the floor of the arena. Wolfe didn't let up his assault as he roared again and it could be seen again as arcs of electricity erupted from all over his body. However, unlike last time these arcs were huge and it was obvious that Wolfe wasn't holding back anymore and he was going into beast mode.

Wolfe lept forward and landed right next to the tyrant's head and Wolfe raised his right arm up and drove it straight into the back of the beast's head. As he did this it made a small crater. Wolfe then repeated the process with his left hand and then kept pummeling the tyrant's head face first into the floor, and with every hit the crater got deeper. Finally the beast tried to fight back as it swung its arm up and over its head to try and knock Wolfe away. As Wolfe got knocked away he just flew back a a few feet and landed on his feet. The tyrant wobbled back up to a standing position, which was hard with it's almost completely destroyed leg.

Wolfe had no intention of letting up as he dashed forward. The beast went to swing again at Wolfe but he ducked under the swing and dashed and jumped right at the tyrant's face as he roared again and swung his right fist at the beast's face. As they connected the beast went to stumble back but it's bad leg gave way and it fell backwards into it's back. Wolfe spun in the air and landed on all fours a few feet behind the tyrant, as he skid across the ground to a stop. He had a sadistic smile on his face and his larger then normal canines were noticeable. The scene almost looked like a demonic beast waiting to get it's next attack in.

Well... Crap. QO55HpX
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 18th July 2015, 10:15 am

As fast as the beast got up to its feet, Wolfe put it back down allowing Seikatsu to get in close. The chest hadn't quite opened yet, and Seikatsu was about to be out of steam himself. Seikatsu and Altsoba, slowly followed by Knave all charged at the tyrant. Seikatsu arrived to the beast first, facing the monster directly Seikatsu jumped over a claw as it tried to terminate him. He closed the gap and swung the blade of the scythe upwards cutting the chest cavity back open. Seikatsu jumped on top of the other one of the tyrant's arms as he tried to hit Seikatsu again. Seikatsu performed a back flip to get off the massive arm, and Altsoba had closed her gap. Using the spike at the tip of her scythe Altsoba stabbed the heart, pulling the spike out and slashing the heart again. The monster had attempted to run her through, but the hand was stopped by the metal monstrosity Knave as he used both hands to grab the claw. Altsoba jumped a few feet back, and Knave was smacked aside, hitting the wall and exploding into a powdery cloud of black and red.

Seikatsu gave a crooked smile and looked at his wyvernic companion. Lisa needed no words to command her, she knew that look meant 'let loose' and Lisa did just so. Lisa began glowing bright blue and began pulsing, turning from her minuscule self into a massive 180ft long monster that circled the air above. The pitch black arena, lit dimly by the burning coal of the meteors previously dropped did little to reveal the monster flying above. Lisa swooped down and grabbed the tyrant in her mouth and took it into the air. Soon after the tyrant was sent into a crater in the floor when Lisa slammed it with her massive sword like tail. The tyrant attempted to get up, but its movements slowed by its pain were far in vein as Lisa dropped down and coiled around the monster holding the tyrant with it's arms glued to its sides and heart exposed.

Seikatsu and Altsoba came in, each delivering a series of slashes. Altsoba's time was up and she disappeared, returning to the demonic plane. The Spirit of Night, and ice enchantment on Seikatsu's weapons expired. The light returned, revealing the tyrant's pitiful state. Seikatsu stabbed it in the heart with one of the Rune Knight sword and then the scythe. He jumped a few feet back, tired from all the running and called to his ally to deliver the finishing blow. "Hurry Mr. Raijin, before Lisa loses grip!" he called out loudly as his ally went in for the kill.

HP: 65%
    MP: 95% (+2 MP Regen)
    Effects:
    Seikatsu +25% DMG (Reinforce) 1 posts
    Seikatsu +15% DMG (Imbue Ice) gone
    Seikatsu +50% DMG (Demonic Influence) gone
    Seikatsu +25% DMG (Spirit of Night) gone
    Alstoba +50% DMG (Demonic Influence) gone
    Alstoba +25% DMG (Spirit of Night) gone
    Altsoba Summon gone
    Knave Summon Killed (gone)

Wolfe Raijin will regenerate +10% HP over the course of the next 2 of his posts.
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 19th July 2015, 12:12 am

Wolfe watched as his partner took his shots at the beast. Wolfe seemed to almost not being there anymore as he just sat there on all fours with his head tilted to one side, and his teeth bared. As Seikatsu started to back away the floor under each of Wolfe's hands started to give way as Wolfe dug his fingers into the floor. He then roared as he used all his force to throw himself up and forward. Just as Seikatsu was telling Wolfe to go in for the last shot Wolfe landed on the tyrant's chest. He then started pummeling the beast's chest and with each hit the beast let out a roar of pain. Wolfe then dug his hands into a small opening in the chest and started ripping parts of the beast's chest off and to the side. As he did blood started to squirt everywhere.

After a few seconds the heart of the tyrant was exposed again. the beast in a last ditched attempt to defend itself swung it's arm at  Wolfe that was mounted on it's chest. Wolfe didn't even blink as he held out his left hand and caught the beast's arm. He clenched down on it to get a good grip and Wolfe then reached his right arm across his body and dug his fingers right into the elbow area of the tyrant's arm. He then twisted his right hand as he pulled with his left. With a roar that could be heard miles away Wolfe ripped the beast's arm clear off at the elbow covering himself, the tyrant, and some of the arena in blood. Wolfe then with a almost evil but very primal grin on his face spun the ripped off arm of the tyrant and then grabbed a good hold of it as he drove it straight down and impaled the claw right through the heart and into the ground pinning th body to the ground and damn near ripping the heart in half.

The tyrant's body went limp almost instantly and Wolfe let out a primal roar as he he stood up and just stood on top the dead body. Wolfe stopped for a few seconds as he started to breath and try and calm down. Slowly his ind slowed down and started to come out of the haze it was in. After a few more moments he had calmed down all the way as he turned to his partner and spoke "It is dead.... i think the mission should pretty much be over now....however.... we should at least have a look around... Ohhhh and by the way... very nifty shit back there. Very cool.... i haven't seen anything like that yet." Wolfe stepped down off the dead body and came to a stop a few feet from Seikatsu as he gave him s slight nod.

Well... Crap. QO55HpX

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:24 am