Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Baka imps, not like I want to beat you up or anything.

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fallen God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Baka imps, not like I want to beat you up or anything.

Post by That Adopted Kid 26th July 2015, 11:34 pm

It felt like forever, but it had really only been a few minutes at best. Still with her attitude right now, this was the best sense of time she had. Eventually finding deep within these god forsaken caves the stupid reason she had to come all the way out here in the first place, the crates, Mei sighed with relief. A brief thought of destroying them came to her mind, but then she realized that would be a foolish proposition indeed, since it would waste all the time she had just spent trying to get done with this job.

Now what was inside of these bloody things? Really now Mei was curious, and almost couldn't resist looking inside of them, but for a brief moment she instead let her imagination run a little wild. Was it more jewels than she could count? Was it possibly war documents from ages past? Artifacts of untold magical power that were stolen... a platinum chip? Mei couldn't wait anymore and finally had to learn what exactly was within those stupid crates.

Taking a rock as leverage, she popped open one of the crates and immediately looked inside it to figure out what was within it. Sadly it was at this moment her dreams were crushed as she saw what it was she had just been fighting to recover...

"You have to be kidding me..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 26th July 2015, 11:57 pm

You could almost see the excitement in Aiyana's face as she wandered through the caves in silence, almost getting to the point of skipping had she known where she was going. The twists and turns of the cave slowly led her, after a few minutes, to another open cave that was larger than the last one. At least a few shipments worth of crates were stacked in the room, quite a few looking like they could fall at any moment. 'Woo! We finally made it to the loot cave! All the crates were the same shape, size, and color. The regular wooden boxes made it easy to see Mei on the other end of the cave, picking up a rock.

'Aww, she is going to open it before I even get there!' Not wanting to seem too desperate to see what was in them, the Lamia Scale mage walked briskly instead of running. She was about halfway there as the other guild member managed to pry the top off of the box Mei had chosen as the one to do their discovery of the objects the company was so intent on getting shipped safely. She heard the other girl utter words of disbelief as she walked up beside her, looking down into the now open box.

”Seriously?” The one word was all that left her mouth as the two woman just stared into the box for a moment.

[238]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Baka imps, not like I want to beat you up or anything.  - Page 2 MQNhOUw

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fallen God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by That Adopted Kid 27th July 2015, 12:08 am

This was what was within the stupid crates? This is what Mei had just spent the majority of this day fighting for? Seriously who was the one who had given them this job, Mei was going to go and give them a present, a return to sender if you will of these objects. Mei knew their purpose to an extent but didn't want to mention, what it was about for such would bring ruin to this moment of confusion. Instead Mei simply picked one and sighed as she felt it, yep one hundred percent what she thought it was. Who would dare to put this amount of it within these caves just so mages would have to fight for them... oh Mei didn't care anymore, this was all wrong.

Putting it down back into the crate, Mei sighed loudly and looked towards Aiyana.

"I think we should return to sender this shipment of goods, preferably in a most uncomfortable way for the one who made us fight through all of that just to recover these things!"

mei was visibly pissed off, but at the seconds passed her face calmed down, and she simply looked towards the main tunnels of the cave.

"We could just leave them for some other suckers to come and bring them back. We cleared the way anyway, right, so it shouldn't be too difficult, in any case I'm done here, I need to head home and a down a few gallons of ice cream in my frustration."

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 27th July 2015, 12:28 am

Well then, wasn't this just fine and dandy? They had fought through a mound of pathetic imps, through a cave full of twists and turns, just to find THESE? 'Of ALL the things it could have been in the boxes, it had to be this?' A giggle left her lips as Mei picked one of them up, the look on her face making it even funnier than it already was.

”I agree, would be a nice addition to the pay we get knowing how uncomfortable it would make the guy!”

Her response was barely made in time before Mei was telling her that they should just leave the crates here so the company could someone to pick them up, as well as she was now leaving.

”Hey, I'll see you back at the guild then! Have a safe trip back!”

With that said, Aiyana watched as the miasma wielding girl quickly left the area. It was obvious how frustrated she was over the whole situation. 'Seems she needs one of these after today.' With that said, Aiyana looted through the crates until she found one she would keep. ”I'm sure they won't mind if I take just one. Surely that's fair after we helped them stop the whole problem at it's source!”

Object in hand, the young woman skipped her way on towards Lamia Scale. Another job, another moment imp-ossible to remove from their memories.

[235]

Baka imps, not like I want to beat you up or anything.  - Page 2 MQNhOUw

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 27th July 2015, 12:55 am

Baka imps, not like I want to beat you up or anything.  - Page 2 YdROJZD

Baka imps, not like I want to beat you up or anything.  - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:35 am