Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dragonoid reporting for duty! [Senshi's Introduction]

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dragonoid reporting for duty! [Senshi's Introduction] Empty Dragonoid reporting for duty! [Senshi's Introduction]

Post by Annora 21st June 2015, 10:41 am

Senshi:

Senshi ▪ @BlackRose ▪ Introduction
    M
    yra walked down the street that led to the only guild around. The air around her filled with light humming noises and noses around caught the whiff of her lavender scented odor. Eyes traveled towards her as she walked but the female knew that those eyes weren’t looking upon her but rather upon the presence that followed her. The pink-haired female lifted her head and looked back. Her blue gaze landed on the red haired man following her closely.

She grinned at him, “So Senshi, are you ready to meet the members of the guild?” The man named Senshi only stared at her before silently nodding. By now, Myra had figured out that Senshi wasn’t a talker but he wasn’t bad either. They soon stood before the large building. The female mage looked upon Senshi once again to catch a hint of nervousness within him but his expression did not waver. The female pushed the doors of the guild hall open and revealed the inner area of the infamous Black Rose, “Welcome to Black Rose, Senshi!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

Dragonoid reporting for duty! [Senshi's Introduction] EhHiEpZ

Dragonoid reporting for duty! [Senshi's Introduction] QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Dragonoid reporting for duty! [Senshi's Introduction] Empty Re: Dragonoid reporting for duty! [Senshi's Introduction]

Post by King Elyx 22nd June 2015, 7:52 pm

Oh, Hello there
    Senshi
    I'm Smiling... Because you trust me even after all of the things I have done... And even when you see what my smile hides, you trust me... I beg of you, Save me from me!
    Elyx and Ignite were both walking through the town of Black Rose this time rather than out on a job. This time, Elyx actually waked up before the She Phoenix, therefore, she could not sneak out and pull a job out just like that without his approval. When she tried to ask, he rejected the idea instead, looking around for something else to do other than jobs. There were literally no more jobs of his rank to take, because of his pet, he has gone on every single job possible. Ignite was also the reason why he went on them alone nowadays as well, but that's not something he was going to say to her. Regardless of it being an off day or not, he decided to have a little bit of caution on him, he was fully equipped with fighting items.

He had his regular legendary Knight Iris, he had his Artifact, Mystic Knight Iris, and both of them were sheathed, ready to be dual-wielded whenever he needed them. There was his Leviathan Iris Armor as well, the armor that allows him to heal quickly and protects his body while maintaining his speed. Not only that, but the armor shined! There was also the Rose Petal Orb as well, which allowed Elyx to see past illusions and allows him to give light as well. It even allowed him to cast his own illusion, giving him a clone, which he never had to use yet unfortunately. Finally, there was the Devastation Treasure that Eyx made on his own. The Infinity Gazer on his right eye, it allowed him to see into the future one time to let him see what would happen if he took a certain hit.

Ignite was just herself, not liking to restrict herself to items. They were too heavy according to her, no matter how many times he tries to help her make herself better in combat. Instead, she came into the guild with warm colors and that's how she was going to live in the guild. Hey Elyx. Isn't that your old friend right there? I can't remember her name though... It's funny since you have tried to kill her one time. Ignite said as she looked up, trying to remember the name. Elyx in the meantime remembered that moment, he remembered being locked up in his own body as his insanity took over, never had he felt so trapped in his life. But now that was over, and he was able to save Myra from himself. Lets, not, talk, about, that, Ignite... Elyx replied with clear annoyance in his tone of voice before looking forward, then gave off his usual grin once again. Her name is Myra, she is the most adult-like figure I have seen so far in this guild. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but I trust her all the same. How about we give her a visit?

With that, the both of them headed towards the pink-haired girl from behind. Elyx then playfully took off the headphones on her head and gave out a perky greeting. Hi Myra! Long time no see! The violinist exclaimed happily before putting the headphones back onto her head. He then looked to the side to see that there was someone with her as well. He looked about as menacing as Ignite when she was angered, nice to know that someone like Myra could attract a crowd with violence, or at least violent looks. Ignite beat him to the punch on this one. Who might this guy be? Ignite asked, and from there, Elyx realized that Ignite never revealed her DemiPhoenix form to Myra. Myra could literally asl Elyx the same question, and Elyx would have to say it was Ignite. From there, the both would give stories, and it would be a huge mess. He would have to think of his way out, he just hoped Myra was able to recognize Ignite somehow, but he knew that was impossible.
    tagged/open
    x
    x
    Made my Zoe merp ^^
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dragonoid reporting for duty! [Senshi's Introduction] Empty Re: Dragonoid reporting for duty! [Senshi's Introduction]

Post by Annora 23rd June 2015, 4:16 am

Welcome, Senshi ▪ @Black Rose ▪ 360
    T
    he female's eyes wandered around the guild hall in search for someone. She couldn't contain the excitement building up inside her. She couldn't help but wonder what everyone would think about Senshi. At that thought her gaze landed upon him and she watched as he observed his surroundings. It must be bizarre for him to come into such an atmosphere but she knew he'd manage. A smile grew onto her lips.

The surprised shriek that filled the air caught Senshi's attention as he quickly turned to Myra, the source, looking alarmed. Myra turned to see Elyx, a fellow guild member who decided to surprise her. She let out a sigh of relief as she nearly had a heart attack. The female mage could sense the man behind her tensing up. She knew that he must have taken this as a threat. "It's okay, Senshi. They're friends." He looked down at her for a second before nodding and loosening his knuckles. His towering height and unusual red hair seemed to have caught the attention from bystanders, with of course some help from the female's surprised reaction. "Yes Elyx, it's been a long time." She smiled at him. Her eyes traveled to the female standing next to him. She was just about his height and unlike Elyx, she didn't seem to have a lot of weapons on her. Myra didn't recall seeing this girl around.

The girl then asked about Senshi. "Oh this is Senshi. Senshi, they're my guild mates. He's a new member here." Myra left out the part about him being a dragonoid for now. Senshi looked at them with his red eyes and nodded, "Hello." His deep voice finally escaped. Myra grinned and decided to inquire about the girl. "I don't believe I've seen you before. Are you new around here?" She looked back and forth between the female and Elyx. Had she seen the girl around with Elyx before? Not that she could remember. She looked at the girl, waiting for a reply as Senshi, as usual stood silently behind her, gazing upon the girl, just as curious. One thing he knew was that she was not human.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 23rd June 2015, 6:56 pm

Oh, Hello there
    Senshi
    My name is Elyx. Give me chocolate and you are my best friend for 5 minutes. Try to drown me and you're my enemy for life. Shall I play the Violin?
    It was too funny for Myra to shriek, but it made him feel a bit guilty as well. Regardless, it was funny, and he snickered a little bit as he let the childish side of him come out once again. That's what someone  who is older will do to him, make him feel like a kid and have some fun with them like a kid. The man next to her tensed up, showing some magic power in him. Elyx and Ignite braced their magics as well, just in case something would happen, but Myra covered for this before any actual fight would happen. Yes, We're all friends. Elyx explained with a smile as he placed a small square of chocolate in his mouth to calm his nerves. The chocolate worked like medicine as he moaned happily and closed his eyes, a small music note appearing above his head.

Elyx then noticed that her eyes were targeting Ignite, and from there, he knew he would have to explain. She would probably figure out that the Phoenix Bird of Ignite was gone, the DemiPhoenix side of her revealed herself. She has also proven herself to be a lot more powerful than she could have ever been as just a regular Phoenix. Her name is Ignite. Ignite Rosella. Remember the Phoenix Bird I had with me? The same name, Ignite? Elyx asked as he tilted his head to the side before looking back to the She Phoenix, who waved happily, but he knew she was not as innocent as she seemed. She did the extreme just to have her way. Well, she transformed into this pain that I'm supposed to call my pet. She is literally half human half Phoenix. Elyx explained as Ignite then smacked him in the back of the head for that comment.

Ignite in the meantime responded to Senshi. A new member? Senshi was it? Welcome to the guild! Where most of us are reasonable. Ignite said before she smacked the back of Elyx's head again, this time it was hard enough to force himself to stable himself by placing a knee on the ground. Except for this idiot, who I am supposed to call my teacher. With his brain, you might as well sell it for a box of Pocky. From there, the Violinist put a smile on his face as he shuffled over to Ignite before leaning on her to annoy her. This push caused her to stumble to the side, yup, they were just like brother and sister.

tagged/open
    x
    x
    Made my Zoe merp ^^
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 24th June 2015, 5:15 am

Welcome, Senshi ▪ @Black Rose ▪ 221
    T
    he female couldn’t help but laugh at the boy standing in front of her along with the girl. Myra hadn’t recognized Ignite but she had always liked that bird. Looking at the sibling like relationship between the two, she smiled. She couldn’t help it. They looked so adorable together. A sigh then escaped the female’s lips. “Yeah, keep thinking like that and you’re gonna grow up and live alone with cats.” She murmured to herself before straightening her posture, “Well, Senshi is actually a dragonoid, not human or wizard.” She grinned as Senshi watched Ignite and Elyx with amusement in his eyes. “I’m glad you’re not that dumb or I would have to hit you too.”

Myra turned and stared at Senshi as his words caught her off guard, “Huh?” was her brilliant response. “I said that I’m glad you’re smart otherwise I would have to hit you too just like she’s hitting him.” He pointed at the two kids in front of them. Myra face palmed, “No, Senshi you don’t. That’s not actually how it works.” She laughed a little at the end, “This is the first time he’s been around with humans.” His hand lifted and scratched the back of his head. Myra had noticed how he caught onto human activities and mimicked them. She knew he’d fit in well.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:37 am