Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake)

xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 168.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fossil-Make
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake) Empty Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake)

Post by xXSpiritXx 12th June 2015, 12:33 pm

As Alex and Blake were riding the train to the amusement park, they knew they were in for one heck of a job. Blake was laying on the floor groaning while the 2 twins were poking him and sitting on him and all sorts of things, meanwhile Alex was trying his hardest to pull them off of him."I wanna sit on him!" "No I wanna sit on him!" The two kids argued all the way to the amusement park. Once they arrived, Alex helped Blake off the train and the kids followed behind. Zack pointed at a huge roller coaster, that he was probably to small for, and said,"I wanna ride that one!" "I'm sorry but you're probably too small for that one, lets ride this one over here!" The twins then looked at each other and Zack and Chris both kicked Alex and Blake's legs then made a run for the roller coaster. Alex and Blake looked at each other and said, "Time for a work out.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs (Complete/On-Going/Total Exp):
    D- 6/8= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75
    Total Experience: 168.75

On-Going Jobs: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade!(C-rank)
                         Wedding Crashers!(C-rank)
                                   Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake) Alexsig_zpsc5925e59
                      Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake) Alexsignature_zps08857557

COMPLETED JOBS
                           D: 6  l  C: 0  l  B: 0  l  A: 0  l  S: 0  |  SS: 0  |  10: 0  |  100: 0
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 
    Experience : 206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Chains
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake) Empty Re: Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake)

Post by likeaboss756 12th June 2015, 1:25 pm

Blake and Alex chased after the twins as they made their way to the roller coaster and boy were those kids gonna be in trouble when the wizards caught up to them. Blake and Alex got to the roller coaster and didn't see the twins but instead saw a very suspicious man in a trench coat standing next to the sign that told you the height requirement. Blake walked over to the man and leaned on the sign. "Excuse me sir, I don't think you meet the height requirements." Blake told the twins in disguise. "Of course we do, why would we be here if we didn't." The man said. "Well then, I hope you enjoy, let me take your coat for you sir." Blake said while ripping the coat off revealing Zack sitting on top of the shoulders of Chris. "Hey no fair, you caught us." Chris said. Zack took off the fake glasses and hat after he got off of Chris. "Come on guys, let's ride a more size appropriate ride." Alex said as Blake walked towards him with the two kids. The wizards didn't know if it was sheer luck but they were successfully able to get Zack and Chris to go on one ride, problem free.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake) Xv498UB

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

On-Going Jobs: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (C Rank)
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake) Empty Re: Double Trouble! ((Private) Alex & Blake)

Post by xXSpiritXx 12th June 2015, 1:47 pm

After riding about 2 or 3 more rides, the twins started getting hungry and restless. They were bouncing every where wanting to go on everything! When Alex and Blake actually got them to a place in the amusement park to eat, they were jumping everywhere and making a lot of noise. "Guys, you two need to calm down before you get your food." After the twins settled down, they got their food. After their meal, the kids were as hyper as ever! The two wizards couldn't even keep up with them. Before Alex and Blake finished eating, the twins made a run for it. They got up and ran as fast as they can back to the roller coaster they were trying to ride in the first place. Alex and Blake got up and jogged to try and catch them with their full bellies."Do you think they went to the roller coaster?" Alex said. "Most likely.." said Blake.

D- 6/8= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

COMPLETED JOBS
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 12th June 2015, 2:33 pm

Blake and Alex assumed that the twins went back to the first roller coaster that Blake stopped them from riding. The wizards really weren't two thumbs up for full sprinting considering they just got done eating. "Don't those boys ever get tired?" Blake asked as they searched for them the two young boys in the amusement park. Alex spotted the pair and immediately alerted Blake who turned his head in the direction of the boys. "What the heck are they doing?" Alex asked. "I don't know, but they could possibly be getting into more trouble." Blake said. The just got done eating affect left the two wizards and they ran as fast as they could to get to Zack and Chris. Blake and Alex finally reached the two young boys and their worry was eliminated. "Thank god we found you two." "Yeah try not to run off anymore, okay." The twins did not respond. "Guys, you alright?" Blake waved his hand in front of their faces checking for a reaction. Alex walked up and poked Chris in the chest and he fell over. "AHHHHHHHH! I didn't mean to do that!" Alex was going crazy thinking he'd done something wrong. "Relax dude they're dummies." Blake said. Alex relaxed and acted totally calm about it, "Right, I knew that."

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by xXSpiritXx 12th June 2015, 3:23 pm

"That's it.." Blake said. "I'm getting really tired of all this running.." "I agree." Alex said. They then raced to the roller coaster and by the shop for the roller coaster, Alex and Blake were looking at the screen that was taking pictures of the people on the roller coaster as they were screaming. In one of the pictures Alex and Blake saw Zack and Chris on the roller coaster. The two boys then looked at each other, and ran as fast as they could to reach the roller coaster. Once they arrived, they saw the boys walking dizzily off the ride. Alex and Blake ran at them, the twins tried to run but they just tripped and fell over. "There you guys are.." Alex said. "Awww, you're no fun!" Zack said. "Alright, time to get you home! Your mother is expecting you two home by 5." Blake said. Alex and Blake then got the twins to the train, and waited for it to stop by.

D- 6/8= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

COMPLETED JOBS
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 12th June 2015, 3:51 pm

Once again the four of them were back on the train and Blake was hanging his head out the window trying to deal with the motion sickness. "Well I hope you two had fun today." Alex said to the boys. "Yeah we had the best time ever!" Zack said. "Chris was gonna throw up on the roller coaster!" Zack said while laughing. "Was Not!" Chris countered. "You didn't even want to get on the ride." Chris continued. "Yeah I did!" "Nu-uh!" The two boys argued while Alex sat in his seat laughing and Blake still had his head out the window. When they finally got to the twins' house, the four of them got off the train and walked up to the home. Blake rang the doorbell and a lady answered the door. "Mommy!" Zack called and hugged her. "Mom we had the best day ever!" Chris cheered while jumping up and down. "I hope they weren't too much trouble." The lady said. "Not at all ma'am, they were wonderful." Alex said reassuringly. "Well, thank you for taking care of them for me." She said happily. "No problem ma'am." Blake said. Alex and Blake walked back to the train after saying goodbye to the family.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:49 am