Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

C.A.S.S.I.E

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Admin Magic
    Second Magic: Mod Magic
    Third Magic:

C.A.S.S.I.E Empty C.A.S.S.I.E

Post by Admin 3rd June 2015, 12:32 pm

Job Name: C.A.S.S.I.E

Job Rank: Player Ranked

Player Requirements: Be apart of Black Rose

Job Requirements: Solo only
    D - 150 words, 20 posts
    C - 200 words, 25 posts
    B - 250 words, 30 posts
    A - 300 words, 35 posts
    S -350 words, 40 posts
    SS - 400 words, 50 posts
    H - 500 words, 60 posts
    Type of job: One time

Job Location: Anywhere Black Rose owns

Job Description: Kakuma has challenged everyone in the guild to take on a new creation of her. She has created a AI, one that wishes to meet the guild and all it members. It name… or Her name is C.A.S.S.I.E and today you have decided to accept her challenge and have met her in the lab of her creation. When you enter you find a room of pure white and a smell cube which is connected to a helmet. Standing in the room is Kakuma, she tells you to take a seat in a chair that is next to the cube and put the helmet on. When you do so, your taken to a world computers, where your every skill will be challenged. Time to pull up your pants and Jack in.

Enemies:
    Weak: Giant Bat
    Talk about retro. Suddenly you find yourself in a 2d setting, you can’t tell where you are. you see a enemy approaching what to do? perhaps jump to that platform above you… perhaps use that whip… wait Whip? what the hell where did your weapons go… Oh right Cue music. OH CRAP ITS A GIANT BAT! The bat deals on rank below you in damage and take 3 hits equal to your rank. oh right also… 3d movement? yeah thats out of the question sorry up down left right only.BWAHAHAHAHA.    P.S. your weapons and Magic are gone… you have a throwing dagger and whip for weapons, be careful the dagger uses 10MP each use.

Normal: T-90 Tank
    Explosions? Check… Screams? Check… a population of chest high walls? Check… where are you now… oh that guy is rushing you with a gun! SPRAY FROM THE HIP!!!!! whew you got him. Great now some idiot is screaming into your ear about a tank, Find the Rocket launcher? oh right i forgot again… Cue music… Oh no you have a health bar? welp guess to take out that tank. Deals damage equal rank damage to the player, it takes 8 hits of your rank to beat or 3 rockets… Rockets can only be fired once every 2 posts as it has to recharge… wait wut? recharge… but it a rocke… Nevermind… FIGHT!!! oh right pro tip... punching a tank... not a good idea. Note... your out of ammo for your gun... best to just drop it now.

Strong: Dragon
    Hmm… standing in a line with two other guys… timer bar? OH! RPG ok now i get it… best wait for your turn now… OH DAMN THE DRAGON CRITED YOU ALLYS! Its just you against in now… Oh your turn now hit the attack button then the dragon to attack… if you want to use magic, highlight magic then choose the spell you want then the enemy.
    Dragon takes 10 hits of damage equal rank to the player's rank. You can only attack once per post with on spell or basic attack. For dragons attack roll a normal dice and then refer to table below.
    1: Swipe deals ½ player ranked damage.
    2: MISS! your so lucky
    3: Breath weapons… ouch unlucky 1.5 Player ranked damage.
    4: Harden… wait wrong game… oh well Dragon takes ½ damage next post
    5: ummm is it gonna do anything? no ok your turn.
    6: Crit hit: Two times your rank in damage… that sucks...

Boss: THE HAND
    Ok so yeah… thats pretty much out of the way… yeah its a giant hand… and it wants to play… Rock, paper scissors? hmmm… well i guess it can’t be hard. count to three then choose one then roll a dice to determine what the hand choose. Win 3 games total or just beat the crap out of the hand. The hand deals one rank about the player in damage and takes 14 hits of equal player ranks in damage to down. OH RIGHT this is a fist fight no magic or weapons… well i guess its a little unfair… as that hands huge… ah well… good luck. (Please note using magic or weapons will DQ you from the job… i guess i need to be fair… 50% buff to all stats *casts Buffines on Player*) Last note you can win this fight by beating him a Rock, Paper, scissors but if you choose this way you CAN'T EDIT YOUR POST YOUR CHOICE IF FINAL meaning make sure you meet the word count before you post the dice roll. Best three out of 5 wins... if you lose... you fail the job.

Reward:
    Well you beat C.A.S.S.I.E at her own games… so she will let you summon her for jobs… oh right you also get your rank in exp… fun fun. Note H ranks get 10Y exp from this job.

C.A.S.S.I.E Empty Re: C.A.S.S.I.E

Post by Guest 15th June 2017, 5:29 pm

archived due to guild changes.

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:23 pm