Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Escaped Convict. (Sayrn Solo)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Escaped Convict. (Sayrn Solo) Empty Escaped Convict. (Sayrn Solo)

Post by Celine 26th May 2015, 8:14 pm

Job Details:

After having taken the job seeing that a dangerous criminal was out in the world again Sayrn simply said, "I need a job and you are providing what do you need from me?" The man nodded and showed her a picture of a slender  looking man with softer eyes that seemed they could old something sinister behind them, "We need you to capture him alive we have received word he is here in Era and need you to hunt and return him to us." She simply nodded and smiled at him causing his spine to shiver what is with this woman? he thought to himself but simply shrugged it off and continued, "Do the job and return him to me got it?" she nodded and got up walking out of the cafe he would be waiting at near the northern portion of Era.

After some simple wandering and seeing if he was hiding in the crowd she decided to do some digging with the people to get information on the convict so she could discern his plans. Around five shoulder shrugs and low information later she was finally able to reach and find someone who could help a woman who had a daughter with her who looked to be around five years of age. "Ummm yes hello I was wondering if you knew the convict who has recently escaped?" The woman turned and sighed as she walked up the Sayrn angrily, "Look you cops have asked me again and again, I DON'T KNOW where he IS!" She sighed and looked at the woman and explained the situation, "Does not matter why you're here I just want to raise my daughter without him in the picture alright?" The wife of the convict walked away with the daughter in tow and Sayrn seemed to gain an idea.

To her it seemed simple if the wife was not happy with the man that might entail that he would not go to her directly or in other words she could find a way to stake out and maybe run across convict trying to spy on his wife. After around three hours of waiting out of sight and sound she finally got a hit on her trap as a man walked up to the window of the place highly cautious and sticking to the shadows but still just in the right area to look in. "Hmmm? What is he. . ." Sayrn whispered quietly to herself and simply observed until the daughter came in view when the man broke down into tears and confirmed her suspicion. After the man started to leave and had reached a certain amount of isolation she sprung out hitting him with a paralysis poison that would take quick effect, "Hey what the?!" He looked up at the woman now standing over him, "You are under arrest for the escape from prison please come peacefully." she looked at him with a glare meant to give him a sense of hopelessness.

He looked up at her and sighed, "I don't suppose you would listen to a request?" Sayrn looked at him with a inquisitive eye, "Oh? And what is it you would ask of me?" The convict sighed, "My name is Iris. . . My wife disowned me when I was sent to jail but we had a three year old daughter." He looked at her sincerely, "I just broke out to check on them since my wife would not keep me updated on my daughter and. . . I had to know what she was up to and how she was doing. . ." She simply looked at him and sighed having slight flashbacks to the times when her father would spend as much time he could with her before the labs called him back for research. "Alright you can see your daughters progress. . . But after that you have to come with me willingly alright?" Iris nodded and smiled, "I thank you for having kindness enough to give me this!" Within seconds he had gone back to his check up on his daughter.

It had been four hours she had shared conversations with him and learned his reasons for being convicted, "My family fell on hard times and we needed jewels so I did all I could to make some. . .  Even if that meant the black market." Sayrn nodded and sighed knowing that sometimes the kindest people can turn bad when times are tough. "What do ya say we head out I am pretty sure your daughter has been checked on." The man nodded and sighed. "I just wish she could know me as I was before the conviction. . ." as they began to walk away and toward the north part of Era they both looked back as if to say goodbye to the last bits of happiness he had and for her to reflect on this job. As they looked back in the window they could see the daughter and wife waving towards them as they walked away Iris eyes began to tear as in his final moments before he had to be taken back he got the assurance he needed, I am remembered for who I was to her.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:17 pm