Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Escaped Convict

dragneelnatsu
    dragneelnatsu

Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sand Make Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Escaped Convict Empty Escaped Convict

Post by dragneelnatsu 22nd May 2015, 8:59 pm

Job description:

Ricril was walking back from the Rune knights barracks after his previous job of training new recruits there was still a few hours until the next train came by and he needed something to do while walking through the village he comes across a wanted poster for an escaped criminal. Wanted John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt recently escaped from prison was in prison for robbery in Era, at least in his mid forties, close to six feet tall and very slim with long black hair. Be cautious it is unknown if he has a weapon or if he uses magic. Reward 500 for return for prisoner alive!

No real mention of what he looks like or if he was last seen how do they even know if he's still even in Era, might as well see if he can find someone that looks suspicious or hiding in corners or at least fits that broad description of a man, at least he is probably known around here since he's from Era. He could also talk to citizens and see if anyone had seen anyone suspicious. Might as well look around he's still got eight hours till the next train and there's nothing better to do.

Last edited by dragneelnatsu on 26th May 2015, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character:

Magic:

Jobs:

Escaped Convict G9rpQf1

EXP: 25
    dragneelnatsu
    dragneelnatsu

Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sand Make Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Escaped Convict Empty Re: Escaped Convict

Post by dragneelnatsu 26th May 2015, 7:11 pm

Ricril must have been lost in this thought process of how to sieze this said wanted criminal or at least locate to try and convince him to go back to jail. Because criminals always do what you say when you ask nicely he couldn't help but roll his eyes and laugh at his own joke before being startled when someone put their hand on his shoulder. Ricril was half way through casting his first spell when he heard a familiar voice, "Easy friend I was just walking around the village and I noticed you were still here thought I ought to come by and thank you with your help again". Ricril turned around to see the knight commander Kiren standing behind him with a wide smile on his face Kiren clearly knew that he had caught Ricril off guard. Ricril relaxed and let out a sigh of relief "I doubt the rune knights wouldn't like me as much if I had attacked their commander", Kiren only has a smirk on his face now "You'd be so lucky to land a blow before I'd have you knocked to the ground with one swing of my fist. Enough banter though we might duel each other one day for fun but not today, I see you've noticed we have an escaped criminal partly the reason of my walk through town. The criminal I guess we're both after is Natek Cloff as you saw he got arrested for robbery no clue where he is, but I have some ideas on how to find him. There are two spots where we are sure to get some information about him or if he'd been there recently, either the store he robbed or his home here in Era. Which one do you want to take first?

Ricril looked at Kiren he never really planned on taking along a companion but what the hell couldn't hurt to have the knight commander help you. Doubt he would want the reward, he's probably the one giving the reward in the first place. "Let's start with the shop, doubt he'll be there but maybe the shop owner might know something more about him"! Kiren's smile was wide again "Good idea the shop isn't more then five blocks from here"!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character:

Magic:

Jobs:

Escaped Convict G9rpQf1

EXP: 25

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:19 pm