Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!

The Kimmy
    The Kimmy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A atm
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  Empty Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!

Post by The Kimmy 20th November 2012, 6:52 pm

Rate and Criticize/Comment if you view them please, I like knowing what people think about my Work.

Introduction!
    I'm Kimmy, I've been GFXing for 4 years now. I was really bad when I started out, Didn't know the difference between color pallets and fonts. Now I'm pretty accomplished; I have 2 people studying under me and I created about 6 different tuts myself. Different styles and what not. I specialize in c4D (more like abuse), Gradient Mapping, Smudge style and Touch-ups. I can make the simplest Image look incredible. I do Sigs, Banners, Tags, and Avatars. As of late, I've been focused on Signatures. I haven't had any requests in maybe a month or so, but that's not an invitation, I'm an idiot who cannot type real words, I charge for doing GFX but only because I'm broke and have been told that it's only fair.

Now then, without further adieu:

Recent Work
    *So you're aware, I charge 10 dollars for signatures, and 3 for avatars. Keep this in mind if you ask for a request ^_^

**This Topic will be updated weekly

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  1-133
    Sackboy - Unlimited Creation
    C4D style. Original is the new unoriginal, and vice versa, and so on and so forth.

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  11-15
    Innocent Kara
    Beautify Style. My lil sis, going to be a wonderful Model one day.

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  4-27
    Soft Cipher
    Font Style. This is the worlds most impossible-to-translate binary code.

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  Bgaswell
    Quiet Lightning
    Beautify Style. Resolve and Preparation are 2 very different things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  MusicBarsKimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  MusicBarsKimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  MusicBarsKimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  MusicBarsKimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  MusicBarsKimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  MusicBarsKimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  MusicBarsKimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  MusicBars
    Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  Thletyn4Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  NjpgxKimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  Thletyn4
    You see, my pain is real, watch my world dissolve
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Storm Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Magic:

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  Empty Re: Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!

Post by Alye 20th November 2012, 7:49 pm

This. Is. Damned. Amazing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  VzaWKfF
    zendya
    zendya

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic: n/a
    Third Magic:

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  Empty Re: Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!

Post by zendya 21st November 2012, 7:05 am

I think there all cool and I love Lightning she rox's

My theme song
    Spoiler:

Kimmy's Fantastic Bovine Factory of Milk and Balance!  Zend-2

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    Seijin
    Seijin

The Panda

The Panda

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alt Account- Get Married- Get Divorced- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Hired Help- Devotee of Darkness- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Innocent- Guilty- Pardoned- The Completionist- World Traveler- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Hero- Villain- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Panda Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Seijin 22nd November 2012, 6:47 pm

Make me a soggy for free.

Do whatever with it.

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:42 am