Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Politely Returned Convict.

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Politely Returned Convict. Empty Politely Returned Convict.

Post by Benjamin 20th May 2015, 2:40 am

Job Description:

The City of Era, home to the Magic Council. Not that that mattered to Dmitry in the slightest. The Mage had a sour look on his face as he walked into an even bigger city than Hargeon. Well, Hargeon was technically a town, but who gives a damn about semantics anyhow? Dmitry was here on a job, looking for an escaped convict. However, the summoner had not the slightest clue as to how he would do that in such a place. He had been asked for personally due to his work on the Jacob Goodnight case, but he had no clues as to this convicts whereabouts. That, and Hargeon was much easier to navigate than this Hellhole. As if to prove this point entirely, Dmitry already had no idea where he was. Damnit! How can people live in a place like this? He thought to himself in a fit of rage.

Last edited by Dmitry on 20th May 2015, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Politely Returned Convict. Empty Re: Politely Returned Convict.

Post by Benjamin 20th May 2015, 3:29 pm

Dmitry decided to take refuge at a nearby cafe. 

'Out your element, boy?' Hati said telepathically.

'Keep your trap shut, old man.' The young member of Lamia Scale had no patience for the spirits antics right now. He looked about the massive city; it was the perfect place to get lost. For him, finding someone in this mess was like finding the hay in the needle stack. The only way this was going to work was if their were less people around. Hopefully the night life here wasn't that vibrant or he might not have any other options. Chances were, this guy would believe going out at night would be safer. Naturally, Dmitry would utilize this to his advantage when pursuing the convict. Still, even with all the people out of the way, this job was going to be a pain in the ass.

"Well, might as well find somewhere to sleep..."
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 20th May 2015, 4:59 pm

Dmitry opened his eyes from the rooftop of the aforementioned cafe, taking the cool night air into his lungs. He looked about the area around him. Seems I made the right call on doing this at night, he thought to himself. There were far less people out now that the moon was out. Of course, he would have to use Huginn and Muninn. Unfortunately, that wouldn't help him scour the entire city. He didn't have anything to go on, so he would simply have to search block by block. Dmitry sighed heavily. 'Well, you took the job.' Hati said in a smug tone. 'Yeah, yeah; I gotta finish it.'
    Dmitry responded. He then held out his hand.

"I invoke the Twin Ravens: Hu-GAHH!" Before Dmitry could finish the invocation, someone in an obvious hurry bumped into him from behind. As the man looked back, Dmitry caught a glimpse of his face, causing his eyes to widen.
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 20th May 2015, 5:31 pm

"Hold it!" Dmitry shouted at the man. Immediately the man broke into a sprint. "Damnit!" Dmitry ran after the man while holding his hand to the right. 

"I invoke the Great Wolf: Hati!" The wolf spirit emerged in full sprint, running well in front of the target and heading him off. The convict stopped before the wolf and began to shakily grip a shiv tucked under his belt. "Don't try it," Dmitry warned. "That'll only end poorly for you." Suddenly the man turned and bolted at Dmitry, likely thinking the summoner couldn't hold his own. Dmitry stepped to his left, grabbed the con's wrist with his right hand and his shoulder with the left before pulling him in and sending his knee into the man's gut. He dropped the knife and fell to his knees, grasping for air. "Shit..." The man muttered breathlessly. Hati walked up to Dmitry. "Well, that simplified things." The wolf said. "Please..." The man begged. "Please, I just want to see my family...I'll go back...just let me see them."

Spells Used:
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 20th May 2015, 5:56 pm

Dmitry eyed the man suspiciously. "You expect me to believe that." He asked.

"It doesn't matter does it, I'm gonna end up back in the pen either way, right? You think I'm gonna try and run from that thing?" He indicated to Hati. "Thing?" The wolf pretended to be hurt. "How Rude!" Dmitry rolled his eyes and pulled the man to his feet. "Fine, but if you try to run you'll go back with some teeth marks in you." Dmitry stated. The man led the mage and his companion to his home where he was greeted by a shocked wife and an overjoyed daughter. They talked a bit, there was some arguing, some crying. Eventually, the man kept his word and accompanied Dmitry to the authorities without a fuss. Dmitry asked the convict why he would make that sentence longer. He smiled at the mage.

"Maybe you'll find out when you've got your own family."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:27 am