Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Stalker and The Serpent. (Sayrn&Shunsuke)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Stalker and The Serpent. (Sayrn&Shunsuke) Empty The Stalker and The Serpent. (Sayrn&Shunsuke)

Post by Celine 17th May 2015, 7:17 pm

Sayrn had been walking carefully around Hargeon to try and group herself with what the place was like if only so she no longer got lost, "That is the LAST time I ever do that. . ." She sighed and continued on her way not needing to get lost again simply by not paying attention. After an hour of simply searching around the massive port town she sighed and sat on a bench seat not feeling this whole get to know Hargeon now, "Ohhhhh it will be easy they said not hard at ALL they said. . ." she thought annoyed, "But I guess this does have one advantage I can take back roads and the such for the least amount of being seen." After a short rest she began to walk through a back area of an alley way when she felt a sudden paranoid tick come about her, "Someone is watching. . ." She began to run in a slight panic until she reached an empty park and yelled out, "COME OUT! I know someones there. . . "
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

The Stalker and The Serpent. (Sayrn&Shunsuke) Empty Re: The Stalker and The Serpent. (Sayrn&Shunsuke)

Post by Shunsuke 18th May 2015, 4:52 pm

Well, of course, just as you expected, Shunsuke was on one of his stalking people-watching adventures again. You're probably thinking: "Can't he find something better to do with his time?" Well he can't. So he's doomed to spend the rest of his life watching people function about. Though he'd go on a job every now and then, it just was "Wake up, eat, stalk, sleep, repeat". Anyhow, today's vantage point would be on top of a building.

There wasn't much going on in the front of the building, so he decided to go off to the side. Sure enough, there was some chick walking through the alleyway. Since the front was so damn boring, Shunsuke decided to check her out for a while. Next thing you know, she's running. So naturally, Shunsuke runs after her, until the woman reaches a park and yells for him to come out.

"She found me....oh well. Can't be helped."

Since the building was so damn high up in the air, just jumping would've hurt Shunsuke, so he used his mighty Extension Magic to touch his right leg to the ground, and kept on staring as his leg escalated the rest of his body to the ground, so that he landed safely.

"You've got good eyes. Nobody usually knows I'm looking."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Stalker and The Serpent. (Sayrn&Shunsuke) Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Stalker and The Serpent. (Sayrn&Shunsuke) Empty Re: The Stalker and The Serpent. (Sayrn&Shunsuke)

Post by Celine 18th May 2015, 8:32 pm

"Wait I was correct?" She spoke with pure astonishment and as if by nature quickly caught herself, "Errrr I mean OF COURSE I COULD TELL! One who looks like myself must always be aware of those around her!" she nodded highly sure of herself even though she had already outed her apparent crazy fear, "Wait. . . Why were you watching me? Is it cause of the naked thing? Most cannot tell that i have no nipples or the like and ask me to cover up but hell i don't even have reproductive organs!" She sighed an looked at him noticing the stares she got at her body. With a quick move she sat on a bench and looked at him, "P-Please stop staring. . . It is creepy. . ."
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 19th May 2015, 12:41 pm

"It's not necessarily what I was going for, but whatever."

Well, not like I haven't seen weirder, Shunsuke thought. I could only see the top of your head, just about. Anyhow, who knew you had no nipples? Certainly not me. Well, let's see. I'm four hundred and twenty years old, and I've seen hydras. But a woman with no reproductive organs? Well, her chastity is safely secure, Shunsuke chuckled in his mind. Though, I can't help but think that this is somehow linked to something, and something I wanna know. All this Shunsuke was thinking as he turned his head to the left.

"Anyhow, why the hell aren't you wearing any clothes anyway? Don't you have any money?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OSTs:
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 19th May 2015, 8:40 pm

She quickly looked at him with a hint of sarcasm, "I am the most poor thing on the planet!" She laughed softly at the man, "I don't wear any for the same reason you wear them, it is more comfortable that way." With a quick move she pointed at her body, "My skin acts like clothing as is it insulates and is about as hard as bone but with the same malleability of skin." she chuckled and looked at him before sighing, "You have some. . . Interesting magic there. . . Or what i can safely assume is your magic." She pointed to his foot that had extended and smiled, "You have some interesting magic!" With a jaunt she quickly stood up and pointed at her body, "I'm a venomancer! I can control and manipulate poisons~" With that she quickly welled up her blood as it pooled into her hand as she held it up and smiled, "And due to my. . . Condition my blood is a neurotoxin, so please stay back."
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 22nd May 2015, 3:58 pm

"Not like I necessarily care, but whatever. My Extension Magic is nothing really fancy. It makes things longer. That's all there is to it, really. It also makes it easy to kill people, depending on where I stab them and how fast I am. Anyhow, enough about me. What the hell kind of condition are you talking about anyway? I doubt it sounds or looks like anything I've ever heard before."

Thought Process

"If I were to say, attack her, then she could probably use that so called neurotoxin poison blood in order to make me go insane. But then again, who the hell said I had such a thing as sanity in the first place? But this chick seems interesting enough."

OSTs:
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 8:37 pm

She looked at the man in front of her and began to gauge him and his threat when she spied a guild mark on his hand, "Hmmm? Basilisk. . ." She simply looked back at him and chuckled, "Hoooo boy. . . Basilisk Fang? I have heard about them. . . Never learned much. . ." She then had an idea, "Does your guild have an poison experts?" She had to learn all she could for her goals and opportunity struck oh so nicely in front of her, "I am searching for some. . . Very specific kinds of poison and was wondering if your guild had any mages that had knowledge in that field." She stepped back a bit in preparation for what her would do as her body tensed ready to strike almost like a viper.
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 24th May 2015, 8:52 pm

"You need a poison expert? Sorry. We don't have any."

Of course Shunsuke was lying out of his teeth right now. If I remember correctly, there was a Venom God Slayer in the bunch. Anyhow, if you really want to know why Shunsuke went and lied like that, it's because to be frank, he didn't trust her. There was something about her which seemed a bit off. Okay, well it was really off. She spaced in the middle of her sentence, so that's how I know she's bullshitting, Shunsuke thought. Anyhow, if she tried anything, he'd have to fight.

OSTs:
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th May 2015, 9:03 pm

She watched carefully gauging his words as he talked and lost tension as she watched him tense seeing only pointless combat if she continued, "Since you are lying in which I an tell because body language is bitch aint it but to put it as frank as possible I am trying to track, locate and replicate some of the most dangerous poisons in existence." She took off her shirt and bra revealing a body that seemed almost human apart from the lack of nipples and the almost subtle scaly look to it. As she turned around her Lamia Scale tattoo located in the center of her back became visible, "Now that is so you know who I am and honestly I just need the venom expert so I can better locate these so I can replicate them and experiment on them."
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 25th May 2015, 8:33 am

"You're a light mage. Wow, I could've sworn that Light and Dark weren't supposed to mix together, like Coca-Cola and Mentos. Anyhow, how the hell can I be sure that you aren't working for the Magic Council or something, tryin' to take us down?

Shunsuke brandished the black Basilisk Fang guild mark on his right hand.

"See here, I don't want anything happening to my guild that I just recently joined. So you can know without a shadow of a doubt that if I get the feeling that you're gonna try and shank me down, that we're fightin'. Anyhow, now that you know that, I do have a poison expert in my guild. She's the Venom God Slayer or something like that. Thing is, I haven't seen her much, so if I lead you to the guild hall, which is unlikely, she probably won't be there. Anyhow again, why is it that you chose me of all people to carry out your mission with? I'm sure there's some enchantment shop somewhere around here that has what you're lookin' for or somethin'."

OSTs:
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 25th May 2015, 12:55 pm

She looked at him and sighed, "Damn just a slayer? Those tend not to have much knowledge they just eat it." She looked at him and laughed at his statement, "An enchantment expert? Please! They know jack and shit about what I am looking for." She held up her hand and pooled some venom in her hand playing with it, "What I am looking for are venoms and poisons that could if left unchecked cause extinction level events." She looked back at him, "And as for your Dark and Light guild thing I will use what I can to locate these and in all honesty that is what matters whether or not you are light or dark does NOT matter to a virus or a poison it just kills." she sighed and sat down on the bench, "Hell I am in contact with an EX council member that used to work with these things and I STILL only found one of what I am looking for."
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 25th May 2015, 2:30 pm

Shunsuke muttered a "Yeah, whatever" before his mind centered on the fact that the venomancer had no nipples, no baby-making organs, nothing like that. Okay, what the fuck. What the hell kind of human has no nipples and whatever the else I was talking about? Is she even human, thought Shunsuke as he came up with the following question:

"Okay, what the actual fuck. Tell me that this is a goddamned space alien suit you're wearing right now. How the hell does any kind of human have no nipples, let alone organs for sexual contact? And while I'm at it, I need to know, are you even human in the first place? 'Cause I'm okay with it if you are, I'm just wondering.

OSTs:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:56 am