Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Leave Of Absence (For Kakuma/Kiba/Towa)

Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4143.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heat Manipulation Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Information Leave Of Absence (For Kakuma/Kiba/Towa)

Post by Okura Jin 9th May 2015, 11:33 am

Due to some health issues, Kakuma/Kiba/Towa won't be able to come on the forum for a few days. He isn't able to get on here and post this himself but everyone at the Black Rose guild chat was informed of this. He will resume his activity after some medical problems have been resolved. Our well wishes are with you Kaku, wish you a speedy recovery.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leave Of Absence (For Kakuma/Kiba/Towa) Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856

Information Re: Leave Of Absence (For Kakuma/Kiba/Towa)

Post by Guest 9th May 2015, 11:42 am

FTRP won't feel right without him. He will be missed.

Leave Of Absence (For Kakuma/Kiba/Towa) CZstRvf
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 9th May 2015, 12:00 pm

Okey dokey. Hope he comes back soon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leave Of Absence (For Kakuma/Kiba/Towa) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Leave Of Absence (For Kakuma/Kiba/Towa) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Leave Of Absence (For Kakuma/Kiba/Towa) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 9th May 2015, 11:37 pm

Got back from the hospital, was expecting them to hold me. They sent me home i have to report back in on monday. I have Cancer folks, Stage two. Have had it for a while now and have been undergoing treatments. But they have found a tumor that they feel is too close to a cancerous tumor. They biopsied it and found it malgenent but want it remove anyways just in case. So yeah, i wont be gone till monday it seems. Thanks Jin for posting this in the first place and sorry about putting you up to it.

Leave Of Absence (For Kakuma/Kiba/Towa) KF68skC
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th May 2015, 3:47 am

I've lost two close family members to cancer, but I can only imagine the struggle they have gone through. I just hope they cut that thing out as soon as possible, and you get well soon.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:07 am