Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Spiteful Odyssey | Secondary Magic Training | Aedre | Private

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Toxic Scourge
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private A Spiteful Odyssey | Secondary Magic Training | Aedre | Private

Post by Felicity 27th April 2015, 3:50 am

I'M ONE OF THE DIRTY GUNS

kill and run

"What? Why? I don't get it!" A young male voice shouted, exasperation clearly felt in his tone as a small crowd of boys gathered all around him. The owner of the voice, a bespectacled, green-eyed boy around the the age of twelve had an effeminate face that was framed by a messy set of grass-colored hair. He sighed audibly, trying to hide the quiver in his voice that was induced by bare fear of the intimidating group surrounding him, "I don't have anything to do with you, so why are you ganging up on me?"
    "That's because I hate the look on your face, rich boy." A short bloke replied from the group, his fiery-orange hair shied away from his face by a bandana- and a malicious glint in the blue orbs of his eyes.
    "Well, I'm sorry about my face-"
    "-That's not what I meant. You're one of those filthy nobles, aren't you? We hate the likes of you. You're not welcome here."
    "Why? Please let me pass. I'm already late for my lesson..." Explained the meek, green-haired fellow, as his voice finally gave away and cracked mid-sentence, "... If you have any problems with the aristocrats, talk to district officials instead."
    "The officials that you guys bribe with money? Don't joke!" Another boy from the gang piped in.
    "You hypocrites banned magic, yet you try to hide that mage here. Now we live in fear of her everyday!" Exclaimed the bandana-wearing male, as he proceeded to land a sharp punch on the bespectacled boy's face, successfully knocking him off his feet.
    "You still have the guts to come here like nothing happened. We won't let you stroll through like you own this place!"
    "Ouch..." The boy murmured from his position on the ground, rubbing his right jaw gingerly, while his other hand picked up his glasses that had been thrown on the ground due to the impact of the punch, "... What are you even talking about?! What mage? You aren't making any sense at all."
    "Ha! I knew you would say that, but do you think you can fool us? You aren't getting away easily today!"
    "What's your problem? I have every right to come here as I please. I don't have time for-" The green-haired boy started, his voice getting a little defiant, but was stopped when...
    "Who do you think you are?" A female voice, sharp and one that beckoned for attention; but one that managed to hold a high standard of eloquence at the same time.
    "Creating such a ruckus outside my house?" The voice questioned, as the door of the nearest house opened, and out stepped a tall female, wearing a shirt that was too large to fit her lank body and a pair of black shorts beneath it. Her white hair cascaded down her back and all around her shoulders like a glacial waterfall, while she stood at the pedestal of the door with poise.
    "Its the witch!" A boy from the group of locals chirped, pointing an accusing finger at the seemingly harmless woman, while another shouted, "Oh no, run away!"
    The green-haired boy, who, by now, was standing on his feet actually had his back to the woman and in front of him stood his bandana-donning assailant.
    "So what if its me?" The woman questioned, while the orange-haired bloke picked up a fist-large stone and prepared to fling it at her while he announced at the top of his lungs, "G-Go back into your house! We're not scared of you!"
    "Hey! That's dangerous---"
    Zoop.
    A blood-red, slightly transparent shield formed in front of the green-haired male, while the stone crashed against the defense and fell down hopelessly.
    'A magical barrier?!'

words
    tagged
    @myself
    extra
    1 | 30
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Last edited by Aedre on 14th May 2015, 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    A Spiteful Odyssey | Secondary Magic Training | Aedre | Private ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Toxic Scourge
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Re: A Spiteful Odyssey | Secondary Magic Training | Aedre | Private

Post by Felicity 14th May 2015, 7:23 pm

I'M ONE OF THE DIRTY GUNS

kill and run

"Are you scared now?" The white-haired female questioned, a sly smile curving up her lips; as she folded her hands behind her back, her shoulder resting against the door-frame of the house.
    'Aedre, get back into the house now!' A familiar voice ordered her within the confines of her head, and the lady's eyes settled on a majestic eagle perched calmly upon the roof of the opposite house. Her smile widened, as she heard many approaching footsteps and from the shadows of the alley, stepped out several grown-ups. The kids that had ganged up on the green-haired boy scattered to their parents loving embraces, "What's with the commotion you lot?"
    "You witch! Cease that spell this very instant!" A burly man commanded, his voice faking bravery, but his cruel, well-built body screaming cowardry; for he wouldn't dare take a step nearer to Aedre.
    The spell ceased softly, while the female mage stifled a yawn with her hand, taking pleasure in the hullabaloo she had managed to create.

Emerald orbs observed a youthful woman kneel beside the green-haired boy, cupping his face in her hands, a look of worry splashed over her face, "Poor boy, you're injured! Are you a visitor? Already harmed by the witch...."
    "What? No! Your son and his friends are the ones that did this to me!" The male answered with a tone of utter defiance.
    "Impossible! Why would our children harm an innocent stranger? Everyone saw the sorceress use magic!"
    "Magic is banned across Pergrande, you witch. His majesty personally warned you about that! Yet you use it to terrorize the weak..." Another lady piped in, while her kid wrapped his arms around her legs, seeking comfort and security, "... Why don't you go somewhere you actually belong and let us have some peace?"
    "Excuse me? I may not live around here but I think I can at least tell who me in the face just now. I'm appalled by your lack of logic and rudeness! Apologize to the lady at once!" As the green-haired boy's sunk into the people, it sent tumultuous waves of gasps and shocked looks among the gathered crowd. He pushed his spectacles over the bridge of his nose, while his assailant from before quietly muttered, "He's with the witch." Naturally, his statement got backed by his fellow partners in crime; causing the grown-ups in the crowd to nod their heads in agreement.
    "This is ridiculous. Miss, you should tell them something! Tell them-" Before the bloke could finish his sentence, Aedre had already wheeled on the balls of her feet and walked back into the warmth of her home, slamming the door shut behind, no words spoken at all.
    "Miss? where are you going? Wait, come back!"
    "Are you crazy, boy? Don't follow that wretched creature!" The mother of the orange-haired boy warned.
    "Don't go near her house!" Another woman chirped.

And as the scene unfolded, as the crowd disappeared with the same speed that it had swelled, the bird sitting atop the roof before took flight and swooped into the sorceress' house through the curtained window, his first words being, "I thought we agreed on checking out your naivety at the gates of Pergrande."

words
    tagged
    @myself
    extra
    2 | 30
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    A Spiteful Odyssey | Secondary Magic Training | Aedre | Private ObrztW

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:30 pm