Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola Empty They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola

Post by Viola-chan 26th April 2015, 12:18 am

when i wake up i'm afraid...
    Short on time, short on breath. Tick tock tick tock. She was running late, affliction drawn into fluttering red eyes, drained of energy yet not willing to admit defeat. Hands kneaded into bent knees, raising and lowering through hefty breaths. A child - or in this case, her team-mate was awaiting her presence at the center of Rose Garden. Considered the most alluring, or possibly the most daunting city if discerned from different observations. One to which conclusion had been weighed a middle of both opinions. "..Geez, what a load of intimidating people.." a brown mound of fur muttered icy words from her shoulder, barely recognized with such a puny size yet.. loud mouth. Hands slid from feeble legs, shifting against cobblestone ground, snaking by crowds of people. Sounds produced voices and music, distracting enough for a child or even an "adult" to wander toward. "..The food here smells so good.. I wonder if they have donuts! Do you think Venir likes donuts?" it was expressed in delicate words that - even to the fox, remarked her partner's excitement in being here, yet also the distress that was barely unvieled through alluring pools of pinkish red. In a rush, but urged to be drawn to something else, Melody broke to her with blunt words. "Don't get distracted.. Ask her when we see her." dullness dripped from the canine's tongue like venom - stinging, burning. Anybody that was not immune to such a stoic behavioured creature, likely would've killed her already.

"Right! Right!" cheerful, the pace of falling footsteps quickened against firm ground, nearing the largest fountain and also the center of the city. Crowds of moving people broke out into groups around the area, chatting couples or possibly just friends lounging around. Aware that it was lively already - the Demon Slayer's excitement builded over. "Venir!" fragile hands raised toward pinkish lips, cupping around the corners of her mouth as she called out for the younger girl. Her scent was burning through her nose, causing it to twitch faintly in response. Yeah. She had to be nearby somewhere.

aeron at GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola Empty Re: They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola

Post by Mistress Venir 26th April 2015, 11:29 am

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"Viola? Viola? Viola?" The name sounded familiar when she spoke it out loud but the memory less child couldn't quite place a face to the name. Or at least she couldn't place a face to the name that made sense. A male face kept appearing in her head but as far as Venir knew...Viola was an awfully feminine name. Still, she was happy that she was going to spend a day with a fellow guildmate as well as team member. It was a goal of Venir's to meet every single member of Eclipse Soul and befriend them while she's at it. Surprisingly, that was a rather difficult goal. "I think we were supposed to meet right here?" She wondered as she sat herself down upon the ledge of a water fountain. Her white dress flowing against creamy white skin. The child was cute in an other worldly way her platinum hair and eerie red eyes the cause of it. If anything the most eerie part of her was her eyes, colored like a battlefield filled with fire and blood, but her expression was as sweet as can be.

In fact so different looking, but so sweet Venir attracted a lot of unwanted attention. Just by sitting on the ledge of the fountain she had already gotten a plethora of people inquiring about where her parents were. She brushed most of them aside with ease assuring them that someone was meeting her there. "It's like the last time I was here with Fairy Godmother Zoe!" Venir reminisced slightly, the Sabertooth mage became fast friends with the youngest Eclipse Soul member. Which, only served to bring up her hopes for her day with Viola. "I bet she's gonna be so cool! With like long dark hair like Lekuna oooh and dark eyes!" The more Venir thought about the more she got excited as she built up a grand and elaborate image of this "Viola". Generally speaking, Venir considered those with traits different than her own to be pretty and interesting.

Before this "Viola" could arrive Venir found herself cornered by adults once more, only these weren't the friendly one's inquiring about her parents. "Hey why you alone?" One of them took a step closer, Venir to young and ignorant to realize what they wanted from her. "Yeah come hang out with us for a bit." Another piped in causing Venir to glance around the group. Something told her to be worried but she gave the men a hesitant smile unsure of what to do in this sort of situation. It wasn't like she could just use magic on civilians even if they were somewhat sketchy.
    Do you feel my heart beating?
    words: 444  - tags: @Viola - notes: Fun~!
    made by Wolf of GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola Empty Re: They Look Like Sisters | Private | Venir & Viola

Post by Viola-chan 29th April 2015, 6:20 pm

when i wake up i'm afraid...
    "Can you smell her too, Mel-chan?" concealed feet firmly settled in place, inattentive with the steady motion of people and voices that flowed so effortlessly back and forth. Some high, some low, some tall, some small, it was too difficult to tell them apart when they mixed together like mud and water - something that should've been easy to pick out when she criticized her own effort in this subject. "If you can, I can too." the fox grumbled this with half-lidded eyes, expressing her "excitement" in the conflict that lashed throughout Viola's mind as she steered left and right. Over and over again. Even though she probably would've endorsed to be somewhere less crowded and more quiet, she could openly - mentally - confess that she herself was also eye-chasing the people that passed by. And boy, if she hadn't been eye-chasing, she wouldn't of recognized the intimidating scene that was flaring merely a few yards to the right of them. Or, would-you-look-at-those-filthy-human-men is how she'd frankly put it. "To the right, surrounded by those three guys." she was not frantic like she regularly was while dealing with Viola's ridiculous behaviour, but rather serene in the words that left her maw.

Two crimson irises instantly jerked to the right, precisely the spot where Melody had pointed out. She displayed no sign of fear, anxiouness, nor' anger. Just settled still and barely breathing as her thoughts calmly cleared into reality, producing a cheery grin. Abruptly, her feeble figure slithered by passing people, leading toward the crude shove of excitement as two of the three men staggered over to the side. Startled, they anticipated for the woman's apology as she gathered Venir into her arms and embraced her firmly, twirling her around at least twice before freeing her back onto ground, oblivious, or at least they assumed to what she had just done. "You stupid bitch, did you not realize what you just did!?" one of men clamoured, grasping her attention as she peered over her shoulder to get a look at him. In his early twenties, he appeared much more youthful than the other two - but, regardless, youth did not stop her from nearing him - annoyed. "You know, I don't appreciate you swearing infront of a kid." usually cloaked with an innocent and confused expression, a chill scurried down his spine at the eerie gaze that collided with his own.
    aeron at GS

Main Theme:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 5th May 2015, 5:20 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"I'm sorry I would if I could." She apologized to the men unaware of what their true intentions were, "I'm meeting someone here." Her childish ignorance was astounding as was her complete sincerity when dealing with simple minded crooks. Just as one of the men was about to make a snobbish reply and another was reaching out for one of Venir's delicate arms, a sudden figure had burst forth into the group. Before Venir could get a good look at the newcomer she found herself firmly grasped, gathered up into a pair of arms, and then twirled? "Waaaaaaah!" She cried in surprise though it was muffled by the fabric covering the woman's chest, a chest that Venir's face was currently planted in. Her legs were dangling off the ground, her legs like the blades of a helicopter with the way the woman spun her around, causing Venir to accidentally kick one of the men rather painfully in the nose.

By the time her feet had touched the ground Venir seemed dizzy, her feet wobbling trying to regain her balance, and her head was lolling about with her eyes still spinning. Her vision slowly focused, her ears barely catching the words of the men as she took a good look at the person whom had picked her up. If Venir had any words in her rather limited vocabulary to describe the person standing before her, it would probably be along the lines of "Cool", "Pretty", and strangely "Familiar". While the woman spoke, her words going far above Venir's head, the young girl simply stared at her in visible awe. Finally, one of the men's words managed to catch her ear:

"Let's go. I'd rather not waste me time on these two. The older sister seems like trouble and now that I look..."

Venir turned her own reed gaze to the man, unintentionally eerie. The men left but their words repeated themselves over and over again in her head. Venir probably seemed shocked on the outside, easily mistaken for some sort of trauma over this experience but that was not the case. "Sister....." Slowly she turned her gaze up to the strangely familiar person and it clicked as to why she seemed so familiar. It was as if Venir was looking into a mirror of the future. Their hair color nearly the same, skin color identical, and eyes both a shade of red. There it was as clear as day on her childish features, a sudden realization, an instant increase of affection for the stranger, and most importantly a possibility. "Y-You," She began her birdlike voice trembling as she fumbled for words, "I lost my memory you see...." It was true the young girl had no memory to speak of, "And I thought I had no family...." Tears were beginning to well up in crimson irises, "But I do have family! Big sister!" She wailed grasping onto the woman's skirt, drawing the attention of numerous people, "Why didn't you come and find me sooner!?" She sniffled her tears soaking into the fabric of the woman's clothes. Her little head hadn't once thought of the possibility of this woman not being her sister, she was far to ignorant and hopeful for it to even cross her mind. Instead all she could think of how happy she was to have finally found a living relative, perhaps that was why the other female guild members whom she looked up to as sisters wouldn't really be her sister....because she already had one! "I t-thought I-I-I was a-a-alone!" She sobbed, seeming to utterly believe in this woman being her sister.
    words: 605  - tags: @Viola - notes: Fun~!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 14th May 2015, 9:48 am

WHAT KIND OF LIFE
    CAN I REALLY HOPE TO HAVE

LIVING ALL ALONE LIKE THE MONSTER THAT I AM. HUMANS GO SO QUICKLY, THEY FALL SO DEEP ASLEEP. NEVER SHOW THE SHOCK, NEVER HEAR ME WEEP. YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MONSTER THAT I AM, WALKING HAND IN HAND.
    WORDS

@Little sis
    TAGGED

viola lies!
    NOTES
    A rather sweet and cheerful smile was exposed on pinkish lips, distinctly mocking to the men as she was dashing enough to raise her hand and wave to them as they irritably pursued off. "What a bunch of sickos." the chocolate brown canine gnarled with faintly bared fangs, displaying her flawlessly white teeth as Viola chuckled in counter to her comrades crude remark. She was really just pleased that Venir hadn't been lugged off into some dark place, or worst - murdered. After all, even though Rose Garden may of arosed as some perfectly secure area, it was diverting and crowded enough where anything could happen. Nonetheless, her figure craned back toward Venir, looking down at her almost speechless as pools of indigo extended slightly at the younger girl's reception.

Allowing her to speak, not a word liberating from her mouth, Viola's feeble frame shifted slightly as the youngling clung onto the fabric of her lower cloth. Sister? she had only perceived that her little team-mate would recognize her, but, then again, it did make quite a bit of sense regarding she had not been around the guild for a long time. At least, not conversing with the people she knew. Her lips clenched together, eyebrows knotting up as she questioned herself how to get out of this sticky situation, or, at least make things better. Viola didn't really grasp the feeling of loneliness, or why she was wailing about something that did not reach the dragon's heart, nonetheless, this crying was a rather dreadful headache that needed to stop.

"Yes, yes! I'm your sister!" one fragile hand stroked the top of Venir's head with a certain gentleness, noted in her eyes as she peered down at her. "..You were never alone! Truth is, big sis also lost her memories, but when she found out where you were, she couldn't even muster up enough courage to talk to you.. So, because of that, I've always been watching over you!" a toothy smile was expressed along her pale features, frame descended slightly as hands dropped onto her tiny shoulders, "I'm truly sorry Venir, you must of been lonely.. But, now, you don't have to worry about that anymore! Because, I'll always be by your side!" indigo eyes of alluring gem sealed shut into closed-eyed smile, hesitantly creaking open again as she could already feel the nerve-wracking rage from her partner just on her shoulder.

Viola clutched onto her smaller hand, straightening up as she briefly glanced over at the swarms of humans wandering by. "Unforunately though, the only one I remembered was you Venir.." truthfully, Viola still had no concept of who she really was or who her family was, which made her.. slightly maybe understand how her team-mate was feeling. But, because she had disowned the fact that she was Venir's sister, sparked a beginning of search within her.. and that was to find her tem-mate's real family - dead or alive.
    deltra of gangnam style

Main Theme:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 25th May 2015, 2:49 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

She bought every word that spilled forth from Viola's lips. Honestly, she was to naive and to trusting to even think of Viola possibly lying to her. At least she wasn't holding a grudge against the other a girl and seemed more or less accepting of her explanation. "Y-You'll always be by my side?" She sniffled, moving her face away from the fabric of Viola's clothing, now thoroughly soaked with tears. That statement was enough to bring a fresh batch of tears to her crimson eyes but this time she tried to wipe them away by thoroughly rubbing at her eyes. Once the tears seemed to be subdued, and her sniffling had gone down drastically the young girl seemed almost confused. "Y-You also lost your memory?" She inquired, her platinum head tilting to the side in confusion.

Suddenly a grand picture of sorts filled her head, the kind of picture that all children dream of, something that made them special and grand compared to others. "That's it!" She gasped out, turning her back to Viola. Pacing a few steps forward, Venir dramatically turned on the balls of her feet to once more face her new found elder sister. "Someone must have done this to us!" That was the only explanation, perhaps the two of them belonged to some larger scheme in life, that they played a role in a bigger picture and they were the stars. "We have to find out who did this to us!" She moved towards the older girl, firmly grasping Viola's hands in her own smaller one's. "I bet it must have been our parents! They must have erased our memories and sent us away to protect us or-" She elaborated numerous possible scenario's all of them sounding so far-fetched that they could be comic books but they all seemed possible to Venir. After going through various theories Venir finally seemed to have run out of them. "Well, are you ready to get started? Let's start hunting for our parents!" She placed her hands firmly on her hips, looking ready for a day of adventuring with her supposed sister.
    words: 353  - tags: @Viola - notes: Fun~!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 29th May 2015, 11:54 pm

Living all alone
    like the monsterthat i am
    ---that i am
    humans go so quickly, they fall so deep asleep. Never show the shock, but I start to weep. You fell in love with the monster that I am, uniform it suited you, hand in hand we ran. Calling all the snakes with all the powers that I have, if they disappeared I don't think that I'd be sad. A never ending world, made for you, and for me. Loving family then we will be. Waiting up for you. Door I closed behind. But you never came. Never wondered why.
    The walls around crimson tightened within a chest of flesh, diverting her range of focus for but a brief moment. What was this feeling? Unnatural. Strange. Troublesome. She was in unwavering distress with this alien-like clenching that twisted within her heart, trapped, enclosed. Until, that familiar fairy voice fractured through her confusion, bursting her back into reality as the sudden fortitude was washed into nothing but a forgotten memory. Or rather, an annoying responsibility she'd have to deal with later on. The dragon lowered those uncommon pools of amethyst toward the tearful girl, eyelids barely dropping in sympathy as she sensed a hand urging to comfort.

"Venir.." a whisper, and then a blink. Before she knew it the youngling spoken as "sister" expressed that she was going to be free of crying from this point on, relieving her of negative accusations ringing at the back of her mind. She couldn't help but let the itching at the corner of pinkish lips curl up into a delicate smile.

"Yes.. There are some things that are gradually coming back to me!" she let those words slide off the tip of her tongue in an exciting tone, distraught suddenly by the child of possibly approaching restlesness that would extended as high as even her own. Watching. It was refining enough since children could be so amusing. Even though she could not remember the times of her child-hood, deep within that beating red of blank, she knew she geniunely missed it. No responsibility, no care in the world. Everything- even twigs god dammit. They made children incredibly overflowing with bliss. It was something she could never care to comprehend, yet yearned to grasp onto it with all her curious sight. How am I going to get myself out of this? a blink, she was somewhat startled when those tiny little hands coiled around her larger one.

For a moment or two, the dragon pondered over her brief frustration, realizing she had sullied a perfectly nice day with a mouth crowded with lies. But, if she had exposed the truth, Venir's disappointment also would've sullied the day. In turn, both ways had clearly diverted their way toward Viola to possibly irritate her. Wait, no. There was no possibility. It was a definite yes. Oh, donuts would be veeeeery nice right now! annoyance was only discovered, but, not exposed through gentle features as she wandered on with watching the spectacular display of youth emit from her "sister". Although, she began to slightly dread the performance of youngling as the word search quickly left her mouth. Oh, but, what could she do? Feet shifted against cobble-stone ground - gloved hands spanning toward her cheeks and pinching them. A blank stare met the little girl, observing her in muted silence.

"I'm not sure I'm ready to take on the responsibility of an older sister!" a large sigh, abruptly, Venir would be hoisted from firm ground and onto the shoulders of the dragon, whom, unforunately was not lengthy in height, but tall enough that the youngling would distinctly have some fun in this.. search. "But, I guess donuts can wait.. After all, this is far more important." a smile of regularity had ventured back unto lips, dressed fingers gripping at the knees of Venir as she began to take off at a light jog beyond an ocean of civilization. Wind already ripping at the two as clothing lashed out behind them, filling her with a thrill of excitement as the strength in frail legs tripled to that of a beast. Faster and faster, the ground was not enough to satisfy, clawing her desire toward stepping stones of building and items of outside shops to ascend her from rooftops to the ledges of buildings, barely balancing within a hesitant run as the view of people became much more smaller than it was before.
    WORDS 643 - TAGS @Little sis *cough* "sis" - NOTES Sorryyy.
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

Main Theme:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 15th June 2015, 2:30 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"They're coming back!" The child gasped with genuine surprise and awe. "If your memories come back then we might be able to figure out what happened to our parents! Let's see if we can get them to come back faster!" She made such a complex thing sound so simple because to her it was that simple. Which was odd considering her own memoryless state. However, it was in Venir's given nature to be more hopeful and inclined to others rather than herself. Besides if her elder could regain her memories quickly than certainly Venir could do the same.

"Wait should we get your memories back first or should we search for our parents? Or we can do both! Yeah! Let's just do both!" She had almost forgotten her initial search with the sudden revelation of Viola's possible memory return. Luckily, the girl hadn't forgotten such an important thing. "Where to start- " In the back of her mind she could hear Viola say something but her little head couldn't possibly listen to Viola and come up with a plan at the same time, "Ah!" She gasped arms flailing for a moment as she felt herself be lifted off the ground. For a moment the child squirmed in Viola's grasp, and then wiggled around on Viola's shoulders trying to get comfortable. Once she was properly situated a goofy but elated smile snuck its way onto Venir's lips. The last time she got a shoulder ride from anyone was Deniel, and while this wasn't nearly as high as the guildmaster's shoulders, it was more pleasant. "Perfect idea!" Instinctively, Venir's hands found there way to the top of Viola's head to help balance herself, but that didn't brace her for when her big sister took of running.

Pale thighs constricted against Viola's throat, unintentionally of course. "Waaaaaah too fast!" She cried out holding on for dear life, arms flailing as she tried to regain some semblance of balance. Upon Viola's shoulders Venir sat at about average height and thus her flailing caused her to hit a civilian or two. However, one well placed accidental kick and hair grab was enough to get Venir situated once more on Viola's shoulders, her vice like grip upon the woman's throat easing. "We'll find our parents in no time like this!" She chirped, platinum hair blowing back in the slight breeze. The young mage was content until a certain scent hit her nose, "Wait!" She gently pat her elder sisters head to try and gain the woman's attention, "Can we get one of those?" A delicate finger pointed to a food stand serving freshly made crepes, "You know....Cause it's bad to search for people when your hungry!" She felt the need to justify her want for the treat, as if simply wanting one wasn't reason enough to get one.
    words: 472  - tags: @Viola - notes: Fun~!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:00 pm