Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Blackened Edge.(Kakuma's Secondary Training thread)

Misaki
    Misaki

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Gravity Telekinesis
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Blackened Edge.(Kakuma's Secondary Training thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackened Edge.(Kakuma's Secondary Training thread)

Post by Misaki 10th August 2015, 12:35 pm

Misaki eyes will start to full open as she felt her hand be taken within the grip of Kakuma,as her focus was on the soon to be goddess before her. Those emerald eyes keeping focus as they stared at the woman that was merely beside her. She was uncertain about the dream she had,which in a nutshell felt so real to her for that moment it was kinda weird if anything. She listened to Kakuma speak about becoming more. But what honestly more could she become,she already belonged to Kakuma like a servant what more was there for her to become if anything? she couldn't help but think this over as she sat up in the bed. Her white hair covering part of her face as she reaches up to push srands of hair from her eyes so she could she could see completely.

Misai coudnt help but go a fint color of pink around her cheeks as she heard the words about her becoming everything. She turned her head to the side slightly as to hide the slight blush that was showing itself on her face. She will sigh softly as she wuld listen to Kakuma as if she could stand up for her. She got out of the bed as she will move to the spot standing there as she aited for more nstructions soe of her magic was restord due to the fact she was able to rest a bit."Fellow goddess?"she wil question s her eyes followed Kakuma best they ould as she circled around her. She felt the hands touch her side as she will get a slight hiver from the touch of Kakuma her blush only turning to a bright red at this point."Wife...."She murmurs to herself as her shirt would be lifted.

As the shirt will be raise the scars decorated the angels back as it was the marks of slavery that danced along her skin. No magic was able to heal such scars,the fingers touched over the many indepth marks that decorated her back. She suddenlt felt the power surge through her body as she was asked to materialize her wings she will nod without any words coming out. As she will close her eyes as the particales will begin to gather together as the wings will form spread afar a slight white aura surrounded Misaki as the holy light embraced the angels form,with that her wings spread afar ,The Celestial being was more so reborn at that moment...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blackened Edge.(Kakuma's Secondary Training thread) - Page 2 NEy2HPg

Blackened Edge.(Kakuma's Secondary Training thread) - Page 2 HWbu1CB
    My Magic
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Blackened Edge.(Kakuma's Secondary Training thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackened Edge.(Kakuma's Secondary Training thread)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 10th August 2015, 2:23 pm

Kakuma smiled as Misaki started release her angelic form, she moved to her fronts. Kakuma marking started glowing and her hair took to the air like she was in water, She smiled as Misaki closed her eyes. "My power... my strength and my love are yours." She stepped up to Misaki and kissed her again, she mixed her power into Misaki's change. She didn't know what would happen but she knew that she could not be without her. Kakuma mixed her power with Misaki's change, the results would be Misaki's ascent to god hood. Kakuma closed her eyes at this point, she was just enjoying the kiss at this points, she would not break it until Misaki pulled away. One worry nagged at her, what changes would Misaki have to endure, but no matter what Kakuma would be there for her.

When the kiss did end, stepped back, "So? how do you feel." Kakuma asked as she suppressed her power again. She sat down and smiled at Misaki, "We are equals now... you... you are no longer a angel... but something much more." Kakuma smiled at her words. "well you are my angel still" Kakuma wondered what would happen now? She looked at Misaki, love in here eyes. Thats when she started thinking about what she had done, Misaki had not said yes. "Oh... what have i done!?!" Kakuma face changed to one of shock "I... should have asked..." Kakuma was a bit worried now, she had not asked if this is what she wanted. She stood up quickly, "I... didn't think about what you wanted," Kakuma took a deep breath. "Forgive me." Kakuma was a bit irrational now as she had just done something that could not be undone, without asking. "Are... you ok with this?" Kakuma asked, in her mind better late then never.

WC: 306 Post count 24/30

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blackened Edge.(Kakuma's Secondary Training thread) - Page 2 KF68skC
    Misaki
    Misaki

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Misaki 10th August 2015, 5:13 pm

It has been so long since she had entered her celestial state it felt new to her,her emerald eyes looking down to the palm of her hand as the light resonated off of her body. It has been years since she last was able to break the barrier of her angelic will but now she had it she didn't know for how long....but that mattered little to her at this point. She looked at Kakuma who seemed to have her own release of power,she watched a bit amazed at this over all as she smiles the power this woman had seemed to be endless which only impressed her more. She blushedas her eyes widen at the sudden commitment as she would feel Kakum lips press against her's as she would slowly close her eyes as the kiss was returned passionately as the power transfer would begin.

As the kiss happened the same marks that covered Kakuma begun to spread upon the Angelic being body spreading onto her arms. This happened as they disappeared into the clothing of Misaki. She would feel something happen to her wings as they outine of them begun to turn pure black as she smiles within the kiss not miding the change at all that was happening at the moment. The marks of the Goddess Of Death had marked the angel completely as she smiled. As the kiss will be broken she wil open her eyes slowly listening to what was being said."This is great the power you have is amazing Kakuma"she would say as she would stand there as blacken flowers spawned at her feet..she was like the opposite of Kakuma."You are fine love...you did nothing wrong...so dont beat yourself up about it"She reassured Kakuma as she place a hand on the woman's cheek and smiled.

The wings will disappear as the marks will sink in her skin as she smiled"Well,I hope you plan to unite us the right way..."she teased talking about the wife thing as she chuckled pressing her lips against Kakumas once more.

My Magic
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th August 2015, 3:17 pm

Kakuma blushed heavily as Misaki accepted the change, Kakuma wrapped her arms around her as she did. the next words out of Misaki's mouth removed Kakuma's reason, bringing her animal side out. She picked up Misaki and tossed her onto the bed, she ripped the rest of her mate clothing off, tossing the shredded material aside. she jumped onto Misaki and started kissing her with a zeal no human could ever match. The wolf had to mate with this female, she had to have pups with her and nothing would get in her way. she would be a wild but tender lover, her magic running wild. In this state it was highly likely that Misaki could become pregnant, a blessing of the Lamriain blood in the wolfs body. The wolf would take the utmost care with her lover, not a single scratch from her claws would find it way onto Misaki's body. Even after a half an hour not a single mark, even when Kakuma's mind returned and she collapsed.

"Oh..." Kakuma exclaimed as she realized that she had lost herself, she found herself lying naked in sweat cover sheets. "oh! Did i?" Kakuma looked at Misaki and smiled. "well i guess i owe you a wedding." Kakuma rolled on top of Misaki, "If you'll marry me after seeing that." Kakuma leaned down and kissed her. She ran her hand down the markings she had shared with Misaki, "we are really one now." Kakuma grabbed Misaki's hand and put it on her chest above her heart. "I am yours... forever, i will never leave your side as long as you will have me." Kakuma blushed again, intertwining her fingers with Misaki's, "I want to have a family... i may have started that early when... i lost myself." Kakuma smiled, leaning down she licked Misaki's nose. "Something that i am happy to have right now... the ability to give life." Kakuma could not help but stifle a laugh, a goddess of death with the ability to grant life, a fine joke.

WC: 340 Post count 25/30

Blackened Edge.(Kakuma's Secondary Training thread) - Page 2 KF68skC
    Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Misaki 14th August 2015, 3:57 pm

Misaki emerald eyes looked forward as the kiss would finally come to a blissfully end. Her own body obviously responding to the kiss as she will reach up as her fingers will touch the edge of her lips. She blushed from it as she closed her eyes thinking as what had overcame her in such a time. To fall in love with such a woman such as Kakuma as she ill smile to herself as she just enjoyed this time being spent with this woman. As her eyes would of been opened she felt herself being lifted up as she blinked as this was all of a sudden...a change of pace. Misaki being who she was....was obvious obilivious of what was goin on at the moment. She felt her body land on the bed as her clothes was suddenly ripped to shreds,the little clothing she had on was beside the bed ...as she allowed herself to be pinned like this,a pleasurabe groan leaving her lips as the kisses dance along her delicate skin.

The gentleness of the woman on top of her was surely suprising,as her world which was once filled of chaos and darkness was now filled with pure bliss. Her body language giving off that radiant glow of the sensational feeling coursing through her body as she laid there. Misaki closed her eyes as she allowed herself to be taken in the blissfully wave that made her very being. Sweat beading down her pale delicate skin as the time just flew by as the angel breathe was lost and her very heart throbbing within her chest.

It felt like a eternity has passed as she listened out for Kakuma as she laid in the bed,her breathe was short as she smiled. She will smile as she watch as Kakuma rolled on top of her leaning upwards kissing her nose gently."You owe.me so much right now..but at the moment it all doesn't matter because I am here with you"she said gently something normally not spoken from this womans mouth."Of course i'll marry you..i am your's and you are mine"she said softly kissing Kakuma passionately."Maybe..just Maybe that family start here..."she murmurs before kissing once more.

My Magic

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:26 am