Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private)

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private)

Post by Linxwire 22nd July 2015, 10:01 am

The last lingering piece of furniture, a lonely vase, which in its final moments seem to understand the futility of the situation. It dropped out of the air like a rock and shattered on the ground. It was kind of pitiful to be honest. Xavier turned to look at Zhu, with that same burning passion, and desire in his eyes that Zhu seemed to have lost earlier. He wanted a challenge dearly, but this was pretty lame. He dusted himself off and sighed “I was hoping that the first time I saw you we got to enjoy a little more than this. It’s pretty sad if you ask me.”

That loony witch from earlier came back to the two of them to congratulate them on their work, saying something about the spell and many other things he had seemed to lose interest in and only pretended to care about when they discussed. When he felt it was appropriate he only asked for the money and offered a farewell to her. “Zhu. That was a pretty boring experience, and I’m sure you feel about the same way. Perhaps the next time we meet, we work together to choose something a little more exciting?” He extended is hand to her to shake.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Past Siggies:

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) - Page 2 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private)

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd July 2015, 1:23 pm

Zhu sighed softly nodding her head lightly as she looked to her partner. It was a bit disheartening for her to go through all this trouble and not earn a single voin point for herself. Still there was some hope the hope was that with the jewels being a big needed thing in her life, and spending time with her teammate she would be able to keep herself relevant in her own guild. She slowly looked to the witch as she paid them and handed Zhu and Xavier a broom each. Zhu wondered what the hell a broom would do, but she figured it would do something when it was relevant to something.

When the witch walked away and left Zhu with her commrade she looked at him smiling softly as she turned and shook Xavier's hand shaking it "Well at least we can get on the train and head back to the Lamia Scale Guild hall. I must say that I have enjoyed doing this job with you. I only wish that I could've increased our voin scores today. Still I think these brooms might be of some use to us. Why don't you go ahead and test it out and see what it does. I don't think it should do anything all that villianous."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 28th July 2015, 5:56 pm

The boom was… oddly lighter than Xavier anticipated as he gripped it in his hands. He spun it as if it were is staff, and it moved much quick but he felt that if it were to be put against someone’s skull at that speed it would simply snap in half. He looked up at his friend when she suggested that he test this thing out, curiously inspecting it from its full length up and down. His mind slowly reminded him of old tales about witches and them flying and traveling from place to place on simple brooms. He gave it another quick glance, but the broom looked old matted and frayed. The shaft of it could probably barely support the weight of a person from its looks but it might’ve been worth a shot. Rotating the broom so it was perpendicular with the ground, he let go of it to see if it would float so he could mount it like he imagined it worked, but it simply fell to the ground. Xavier looked very confused rubbing his chin. “I was almost certain that would work…” he bent over to pick it up looking a little disappointed. “Does yours do… something?”

Past Siggies:

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) - Page 2 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 18th August 2015, 10:03 pm

Zhu frowned as she watched Xavier and his attempt to get the broom to work. When he asked if her's actually worked she looked at the broom she was holding in her hand and smiled softly nodding her head lightly "I think I understand the trick to it my comrade." she said as she suddenly let her magic pulse from her hand into the broom itself. At that point she tried to do exactly what he had, with one small change. Instead of perpendicular she held it parallel to the ground.

She didn't let go of it, but instead she sat on it lady style like she was told most women do as it is uncomfortable to sit any other way. As soon as she sat on it, the broom held and she was floating in air. with a smile on her face "It looks like you have to put your own magic into these brooms in order for it to actually work. Try again, but force some magic into your broom and that should make it work." she said. She knew that Xavier would figure it out, and whenever he did then she would smile "How about we use these things to fly back to the guild hall? It should be much more relaxing than the train." she said. With that she took off flying back towards Hargeon town keeping track of Xavier the whole way while following the train tracks.

Character Info:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th August 2015, 11:26 pm

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) - Page 2 YdROJZD

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:45 am