Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval)

Spiderbastard
    Spiderbastard

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval) Empty Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval)

Post by Spiderbastard 19th April 2015, 7:43 pm

Name: Aranea
    Nickname:

• Venom's Pawn: Simply a title he goes by since his name is a bit . . . foreign.

Birthday: 12/22
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics:

• Fangs: Aranea, the Venom's pawn, has very elongated canine teeth that shine quite brightly in the dark. It is stated that the saliva that drips from them is somewhat pink-ish, likely an effect caused from the use of his magic.
    • Claws: Aranea possesses short, retractable talons at the tips of his fingers and toes
    • Web-like Cancerous scars: Aranea has a very obvious set of scars that appear to spread over time . . .
    • Coughing up blood: Aranea is suffering from a life threatening affliction caused by the use of his magic, as much as he tries to cover it up, he is slowly dying more and more each day. A significant sign of this is his loss of blood through . . . well, a good term would be vomiting or choking.

Personality:
    Lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of Sheep. Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding, and shoot it. Shoot it in the magic-be-damned face.

Aranea is described as being, well, nucking futs. He's egotistical, he's narcissistic, he's an all encompassing a$$hole and is often referred to as the 'deranged anti-hero'. Aranea is an arrogant and narcissistic egomaniac who often ridicules others mercilessly about their weaknesses, so much so that prior to his admission into a guild, some ordinary folk (those with no magical abilities) gives him the title of "The Crown Prince of Douchebags, may he reign . . . never, someone kill him". The ironic thing is, he saved the person who gave him that title. Although he constantly complains about the weaker humans, he is often manipulated into joining miscellaneous groups and guilds . . . During his temporary, and coerced membership with a small group of mages, he met and fell in love with a girl who convinced him to be less of an a$$hole and take the feelings of others into consideration. After said girl's death, he realized that being nice to people is pointless, as they will die regardless. So, he decided to destroy the only part of him that felt emotion, as he went insane, it became clear he suffered from post traumatic stress disorder, and a possible schizoid disorder. . .

Aranea has several traits that would indicate that he suffers from PTSD, a possible schizoid disorder, and various other things that could signify he is in fact, a sociopath. The first trait you should know about is his unfeeling nature, the conversation recorded below should be clear of how much he actually 'feels'. The second trait is his significant insensitivity or disregard for other people, the final trait is his indifference to pain . . . A bonus is his significant level of intelligence.
    "Yeah i've been having this weird pain in my chest, i was hoping this rare item would be able to fix it."
    "Well, thats strange, what do you think caused it?"
    "Well, i think it started after i watched my entire circle of friends get slaughtered . . . I mean, i didn't take any damage, so that cant be it."
    "Oh my god . . . I'm going to make this brief. Web-head, you aren't injured, you're sad that all of your friends died!"
    "Wow, i never thought of it that way"
    "Yeah, big shock you friggin sociopath"

A smartass from the beginning, although, he wasn't always as much of a jackass as he is now. Although, even before the deaths of his comrades, his girlfriend, the people he cared for deeply, Aranea was an egotistical, narcissistic, sociopath. Y'see,  a significant amount of trauma induced what he is now, after 'Mon petit cheri' (translating to my little darling or something like that in french), Aranea subsequently broke . . . entirely. The fact of the matter is, after emotionally breaking, Aranea developed an Inhuman set of emotions, levels of rage, determination, concentration, and so forth, that would forge the power-seeking monster you see today. Aranea is portrayed as a misunderstood hero with an emotional state, a sense of duty, and general power that would frighten even the most powerful of beings (outside of combat) when they finally dug deep into him enough. Aranea may be suffering from some form of schizoid disorder, which may explain his lack of, if not buried emotions. He is most indefinitely, homicidal, as well as a suffering soul. . . While in captivity before being empowered by the 'Spider magic', he was subject to intense physical and psychological torture, suffering eventually eating away at all other emotions until there is nothing left but a sad husk with a deranged will to live.

Aranea is emotionally dead inside, and takes joy in the suffering of others. He wants to see people bleed, he wants to see them burn, and he wants to see them die in a manner so horrible that it would break them just as he was broken. He is often depicted by the wanted posters as an unfeeling, horrible, disgusting creature that has no regard for human life.

"Fellow Magicians, we have traveled far and climbed many fake stairs to get to this point. Fighting side by side Nubs and leets alike, I'd like to take a moment to say that i couldn't have done it without the help of each and every one of you. "
    "Aww, thats nice of you to say."
    "But since i'm not a liar i'm not going to say any of that . . . "

"Oh sh!t . . ."

"I mean really, i could've done this battle myself . . . although to be fair you did take up a bit of damage. So that was nice. You were all adequate meat shields, and nobody can take that away from you."
    "Crap, crap, shut up, just shut up!"
    "So, for those of you that came in late, and that one guy playing magic bejeweled . . . Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when i kick you back into the dirt.

Aranea doesn't 'function' as a leader. As you can see from his short monologue above, his emotional state and general disregard for people extends to his ability to lead a group of magicians. He, again, proves himself to be the crown prince of douchebags when leading a party of magicians . . . Yeah, dont put him in a place of authority, he will abuse that power with all of his intelligence and general disposition socially. Under a leader however, his crown seems to disappear, and he willingly works as a member of a party. This also seems to extend to the guild master, party leader, and so forth.

In combat, Aranea is more bloodthirsty than one would expect, his general mindset appears to go feral upon entering a state of battle, almost like the sociopath forgets he's human and tries to eat his opponents limbs after throwing web-based grenades.

• Torture: It brings among suffering, although, not the conventional sense of torture. Aranea enjoys seeing the psychological kind as well.
    • Suffering: It goes hand in hand with torture.
    • The simple pleasures in life: Booze, women, and blood sport.
    • Women: Aranea is stuck as a 19 year old male that is often referred to as a sociopath, he often seeks out relationships with the opposite gender to try and see if he has that little spark of emotion left inside him, just to ensure that he kills it again.
    • Being a general jackass: "The crown prince of douchebags"

Dislikes:

• People: They die too easy.
    • Emotions: Aranea has legitimately killed the last bit of emotions he had.
    • Reminders: There are certain triggers that reset Aranea's PTSD, if not cause it and make him go insane even more so . . . he blacks out and often wakes up in a pool of blood. If he doesn't wake up in a pool of blood, he might've actually helped someone if they reminded him of 'Mon Petit Cheri'.
    • Holidays: They go hand in hand with emotions and people.
    • Birthdays: Do you know how long ago Aranea's last birthday was? He's over 100 years old and hasn't aged past 19 years old.

Motivations:

• Seeing people suffer: Its one of the things that keeps him going every morning . . . as disturbing as that is, he really enjoys other people suffering.
    • Money: Its a simple pleasure in life, having lost all will to live and filled the void with the desire to torture, kill, loot, pillage, raid, etc . . . Money seems to be something useful for general day by day living.
    • Drugs: "Stoned Aranea is an idiot." Yeah . . . Aranea may or may not partake in random herbs he finds on the ground to give him a buzz before he takes a nap for roughly six days. Yes, he sleeps for six days at a time, every other six days.  

Fears:

• Feeling: Now, it is quite contradictory that he fears feeling, when fear is a feeling, but feeling is what caused him to sink so low.
    • Giants: Giant men, women, whatever. He is scared shitless inside by them, probably because they killed all of his friends. No, this isn't a joke, although it is a bit funny to think about.
    • Sunlight: Aranea's eyes are quite sensitive to bright lights, as such he tries to avoid them like he's scared of them.

General Appearance

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 167 lbs (78 KG)
    Hair: Aranea's hair is brown and often styled into a short windswept look that can often either cover his eyes and mask, or completely expose his horribly scarred face.
    Eyes: Aranea's eyes are entirely red, often with multiple pupils or 'black dots' that surround his real pupil. This often reminds people of a tarantula's eyes.
    Skin Tone: Pale white
    Appearance:
    Aranea is a relatively average height, handsome male, with an above average yet lean muscular build. His skin is pale white (and covered in a cancerous set of scar-like growths that seem to spread as time passes), eyes are an obscure red that encompasses the whites of his eyes with a crimson glow and black dots in the likeness of pupils. He has well kept windswept brown hair that is fairly short. His clothing consists of a strange costume with white web-like designs on the exterior of its dark blue spandex-like material and threading. He has a set of goggles that shield his eyes from bright lights.

Guild/Council

Guild: Savage Skull
    Tattoo: The tattoo itself is located on the right shoulder blade on Aranea. His tattoo is black and appears to have a tiny spider in the center of its eye. It is unknown if this appeared when the tattoo was placed upon his shoulder, or it had been added later on by Aranea himself.

Last edited by Spiderbastard on 20th April 2015, 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval) Empty Re: Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval)

Post by Felicity 19th April 2015, 8:43 pm

Hey Spider, welcome to FTRP and Savage Skull~ xD

Before I approve you, we have a few minor stuff to deal with. First off, you need to add in how Aranea acts under a leader and as one in the personality section. You start off at rank D, so you can now replace the "?" in the Rank section. Lastly, you can remove all the instructions in the parenthesis that were part of the Character Template.

Bump when done.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval) ObrztW

Spiderbastard
    Spiderbastard

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Experience : 0

Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval) Empty Re: Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval)

Post by Spiderbastard 20th April 2015, 3:37 am

Done
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 20th April 2015, 4:31 am

Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval) W6fcIQ7

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Aranea (Ready for viewing and or approval) ObrztW

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:54 am