Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild Valor | Job | Braile; Cleona

Guild Valor | Job | Braile; Cleona Empty Guild Valor | Job | Braile; Cleona

Post by Guest 16th April 2015, 2:02 pm

Job Details:
    Cleona slumped her little head on the park table, sitting right across from a hyper little elf that identified himself as Gargamel. Gargamel, apparently, wanted to record some information on guilds for his almanac and had requested Cleona’s help, as well as the help of someone from Black Rose, a guild which Cleona had never heard of until the elf told her about it. Regardless, Cleona was more worried about the jewels she’d be getting. She hoped Laycie wouldn’t mind though; giving out a little bit of Basilisk Fang’s history and such. Not that it would make a difference. It would serve as an excellent way to get back at the demon for calling her little.

The greedy pixie lifted her head and winced at the sunlight – it was going on noon and there the Black Rose member still wasn’t there; granted, Gargamel and Cleona had arrived rather early, which Cleona was beginning to regret.

Cleona Collins
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    WC: 155/50
    PC: 1/8

Last edited by Cleona Collins on 16th April 2015, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guild Valor | Job | Braile; Cleona Empty Re: Guild Valor | Job | Braile; Cleona

Post by Guest 16th April 2015, 2:07 pm

Braile stepped through Rose Garden wearing her robes as usual and her hair brushed over her face. She kept her hands in her sleeves as she approached the two people who seemed to be waiting for her. It wasn't her fault that Braile like to arrive exactly on time. Once in the group she took a bow of respect and waited for the man to speak.

Post by Guest 16th April 2015, 2:16 pm

Gargamel and raised himself eagerly from his city to give himself a formal introduction, not forgetting to introduce his two compatriots to each other (despite the fact he had never even met Braile before). When he finished, he clicked his heels together like Kansas maniac and announced:

“Alright, ye’ kiddos, I need y’all to give me little info about your guilds, see? It’s for an almanac. Hehehehe!”

Cleona Collins
    WC: 67/50
    PC: 3/8

Last edited by Cleona Collins on 16th April 2015, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 16th April 2015, 2:23 pm

Braile nodded to the man as he introduced her to the other guild member, who looked like a pixie. A strange world they live in indeed. She looked at them both dead in the eye before speaking. "The Black Rose is mostly a monster hunting guild and we try not to draw too much attention to ourselves need we make a mistake."

Post by Guest 16th April 2015, 7:03 pm

Gargamel wrote down the few words with furious determination, as if he is life depended on it. Cleona waited until the spectacularly tall woman was finished to tell about Basilisk Fang.

“Let’s see… we’re in the middle of a frozen wasteland, we hate the government, and we don’t much care for mongooses.”

“Yes, yes! Tell me more… tell me about the guild masters!” He was drooling at this point.

Cleona Collins
    WC: 69/50
    PC: 5/8

Post by Guest 16th April 2015, 7:12 pm

Braile listened in extreme detail to what Cleona said about her guild. She even gave a light smile to the end of what she said. Braile looked up towards the man stared him down for his question. "Master Kakuma is a strange figure, I don't know too much about her other than she is honest."

Post by Guest 16th April 2015, 7:38 pm

Cleona turned a little sour in the face at the mention of guild master. The little pixie reluctantly respected her guild master yet despised her at the same time for calling her little. It was a complex, love-hate relationship.

“Baslisk Fang’s guild master, Laycie Vessalius, is a demon. She looks like a little girl, and she makes me pull out my hair.”

“Oh thank you, thank you all again!” With that, Gargamel made it rain jewels.

Cleona Collins
    WC: 76/50
    PC: 7/8

Post by Guest 16th April 2015, 7:42 pm

Braile took the jewels from the man and walked past the Pixie. But she stopped next to Cleona and chuckled under her breath. "You want to know why we are better? Its because most of us have soft fluffly tails." With that Braile ran a single tail of hers across the face of Cleona and walked away.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:56 am