Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 100 posts! Please welcome the newest player Manjome

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Christmas Event:Secret Santa Gifts.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs:URL.

Job Creation Event

Hollowfied_Spartan

Player -
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Perseus Kondos
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

Linked topic Re: Job Creation Event

Post by Hollowfied_Spartan on 15th June 2015, 1:08 am

Spoiler:

Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b] Tenrou island's Savior
    [b]Job Rank:[/b] A
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] Two B rank mages or 1 A Rank mage. Word count per post of at least 550 words. Posts-per-player is usually 35 posts.
    [b]Type of job:[/b] One time Only Job
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Lycan Woods
    [b]Job Description:[/b] The jade of Tenrou is lost by our First master Mavis and she made this flyer to announce that she lost the jade in Lycan Woods and whosoever finds it in the Lycan Woods would be rewarded handsomely. You have to defeat at least 5 batch of Enemies to gain the Tenrou Jade lying somewhere.
    [b]Enemies:[/b]
    [i]Weak:[/i] Were Wolf x 4 : 3 attacks can kill them.

[i]Normal:[/i] Vampires x 4 : 4 attacks to kill them

[i]Strong:[/i] Small Lycan(elf sized) x 1 : It might be small but it should not be underestimated because it has killed others who have tried to enter its territory. 8 attacks to slay it.

[i]Boss:[/i] Lycan x 1 : the humongous 10 feet beast can be killed by 10 of your attacks.

[b]Reward:[/b] 75k jewels and a hug by Mavis.

Perseus Kondos / Mr.Kondos' Bank
    Chaos

Player -
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 112.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Chaos Kurin
    Primary Magic: Ice Maker Magic
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Chaos on 15th June 2015, 11:44 pm

Job Name: The Legendary Dragon
    Job Rank: SS
    Job Requirements: At least two S Rank Mages or one H Rank Mage. Only S Rank or higher can do the job. At least defeat 1 set of guards. (you can mix the weak and normal ones together as well.) You must defeat The Hooded Four, they don't all come at once, they appear unexpectedly one by one. You must defeat both of the bosses, don't use a dice to see which monster comes, the boss will have to come last. You must use atleast 550 words per post and 50 posts in the thread. Days and weeks must pass throughout the thread, (not in real time) it's up to you to decide how much time shall pass.
    Type of job: Unique Job
    Job Location: Thunder Island
    Job Description:
    Rumor has it that there's been a dragon flying around Fiore. The rumors also claim they have something to do with a mysterious group on Thunder Island that collects the electricity to keep the dragon under control. You must collect intelligence  on why they are doing this and how. They should tell you that the dragon is Salagalia, a dragon said to be sent from hell who was trapped within Thunder Island for 78 years. The dragon was brought back again on the same day the job was taken, the dragon gets progressively stronger, so you have to complete the job before the dragon gets unbearably powerful. They use a building on Thunder Island to control the dragon and make sure he doesn't attack until the 78th day so they can rule Fiore. Unfortunately, upon defeaing them, they will release the dragon from control, causing him to attack in 24 hours. You must then attack the dragon and defeat him. The dragon will then disappear and most likely be within Thunder Island again.
    Enemies:
    Weak: The Guards: Up to you to decided how many there are, they don't use magic so it should take 1 or 2 hits to defeat them. They were taken from their home and forced to fight. Deals D Ranked damage

Normal: Magic Using Guards: A step up from the weak guards, they take 1 to 3 hits to defeat. Deals C Ranked damage

Strong: The Hooded Four

Jakob: He uses wind manipulation magic, can control the wind to his liking. Should take 7 hits to defeat. Deals B Ranked damage

Kandella: She uses shadow maker magic, can create anything uses shadows, each attack leaves a noticeable burn on the effected area, leaving a shadow in the area until healed. Should take 8 hits to defeat. Deals A Ranked damage

Derek: Uses takeover magic. It's up to you to decided which forms he can take. Takes 8 hits to defeat. Deals A Ranked damage

Feral: A created being. The ritual master created him as the ultimate loyal servant. He has markings all around his body, which gives him the ability to destroy magic used against him. He never rests. Takes 9 hits to defeat, final hit MUST be a kill. Deals S Ranked damage

Boss: Ritual Master: Uses 2nd Generation Hell dragon slayer magic. Takes 15 hits to defeat. Deals H Ranked damage

Salagalia: Uses 1st Generatiom Hell Dragon Slayer magic.
    1st  10 days: Takes 1 to 3 hits to defeat. D Rank damage
    11 to 20 days: Takes 4 to 6 hits to defeat D to C Rank damage
    21 to 30 days: Takes 7 to 10 hits to defeat C Rank damage
    31 to 40 days:  Takes 11 to 13 hits to defeat C to B Rank damage
    41 to 50 days: Takes 14 to 16 hits to defeat B Rank damage
    51 to 60 days: Takes 17 to 20 hits to defeat B to A Rank damage
    61 to 70 days: Takes 21 to 23 hits to defeat A Rank damage
    71 to 77 days: Takes 24 to 26 hits to defeat S to SS Rank damage
    78th day: 50 Hits will be needed to defeat it H Rank damage
    Reward: 115k jewels
    Spoiler:

Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b] The Legendary Dragon
    [b]Job Rank:[/b] SS
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] At least two S Rank Mages or one H Rank Mage. Only S Rank or higher can do the job. At least defeat 1 set of guards. (you can mix the weak and normal ones together as well.) You must defeat The Hooded Four, they don't all come at once, they appear unexpectedly one by one. You must defeat both of the bosses, don't use a dice to decided which monster comes, the boss has to come last. You must use atleast 550 words per post and 50 posts in the thread. Days and weeks must pass throughout the thread, (not in real time) it's up to you to decide how much time shall pass.
    [b]Type of job:[/b] Unique Job
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Thunder Island
    [b]Job Description:[/b][img]http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/19/25/08/77/48232910.jpg[/img]
     Rumor has it that there's been a dragon flying around Fiore. The rumors also claim they have something to do with a mysterious group on Thunder Island that collects the electricity to keep the dragon under control. You must collect intelligence on why they are doing this and how. They should tell you that the dragon is Salagalia, a dragon said to be sent from hell who was trapped within Thunder Island for 78 years. The dragon was brought back again on the same day the job was taken, the dragon gets progressively stronger, so you have to complete the job before the dragon gets unbearably powerful. They use a building on Thunder Island to control the dragon and make sure he doesn't attack until the 78th day so they can rule Fiore. Unfortunately, upon defeaing them, they will release the dragon from control, causing him to attack in 24 hours. You must then attack the dragon and defeat him. The dragon will then disappear and most likely be within Thunder Island again.
    [i]Weak:[/i] The Guards: Up to you to decided how many there are, they don't use magic so it should take 1 or 2 hits to defeat them. They were taken from their home and forced to fight. Deals D Rank damage

[i]Normal:[/i] Magic Using Guards: A step up from the weak guards, they take 1 to 3 hits to defeat. Deals C Rank damage

[i]Strong:[/i] The Hooded Four

Jakob: He uses wind manipulation magic, can control the wind to his liking. Should take 7 hits to defeat. Deals B Rank damage

Kandella: She uses shadow maker magic, can create anything uses shadows, each attack leaves a noticeable burn on the effected area, leaving a shadow in the area until healed. Should take 8 hits to defeat. Deals A Rank damage

Derek: Uses takeover magic. It's up to you to decided which forms he can take. Takes 8 hits to defeat. Deals A Rank damage

Feral: A created being. The ritual master created him as the ultimate loyal servant. He has markings all around his body, which gives him the ability to destroy magic used against him. He never rests. Takes 9 hits to defeat, final hit MUST be a kill. Deals S Rank damage

[i]Boss:[/i] Ritual Master: Uses 2nd Generation Hell dragon slayer magic. Takes 15 hits to defeat. Deals H Rank damage

Salagalia: Uses 1st Generation Hell Dragon Slayer magic.
    1st  10 days: Takes 1 to 3 hits to defeat. D Rank damage
    11 to 20 days: Takes 4 to 6 hits to defeat D to C Rank damage
    21 to 30 days: Takes 7 to 10 hits to defeat C Rank damage
    31 to 40 days:  Takes 11 to 13 hits to defeat C to B Rank damage
    41 to 50 days: Takes 14 to 16 hits to defeat B Rank damage
    51 to 60 days: Takes 17 to 20 hits to defeat B to A Rank damage
    61 to 70 days: Takes 21 to 23 hits to defeat A Rank damage
    71 to 77 days: Takes 24 to 26 hits to defeat S to SS Rank damage
    78th day: 50 Hits will be needed to defeat it H Rank damage
    [b]Reward:[/b] 115k jewels
    Sir Roxas

Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Beast- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Roxas Sieghart
    Primary Magic: Bomb Curse
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Sir Roxas on 23rd June 2015, 12:16 am

Spoiler:

Job Name: Beast Hunt [1/5]: The Water Descendants
    Job Rank: S
    Job Requirements: You can have from a team of A-Rank mages and up. 550 words per post and a total of 35 posts must be provided.
    Type of job: Series
    Job Location: Galuna Island
    Job Description: The recent events in the world have broken the balance of nature. Fiore is now facing the brink of darkness. As such, unworldly beasts have become restless and now unleash destruction and chaos upon the people of Fiore. The island of Galuna is no exception from this. Find these beasts and kill them before they cause more damage to the innocent.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Water Pawns (x20) - These Water Pawns are generally weak by themselves. However, as a group of twenty, they are able to deal S-Rank damage (given that they all target one person). Along with that, they're quite the nimble creatures, capable of moving at speeds of up to 12 meters per second. They can be easily cleaned up with A-Rank damage done to each of them. They're the weakest monsters that’ll come out from the sea.

Normal: Water Beasts (x5) - Often mistaken for dragons of the ocean, these beasts are quite smart, working in groups to take out their opponents. Each one is about the size of a tank, capable of dealing A-Rank area of effect damage of a range of 15 meters. Quite the crazy monsters! Generally, as one would have great offense, their natural defensive capabilities are lowered to A-Rank damage.

Strong: Water Guardians (x2) - Considered to be the supposed guardians of the ocean and the king himself, these guys are the ocean king's sword and shield, literally. Whilst one holds a sword, the older holds a shield, together they provide of a crazy combination to destroy. However, by dealing S-Rank damage to both of them, these giants of 15 feet tall can be taken town.

Boss: Sea God - The strongest enemy of all. This beast commands all the monsters of the sea. Kill it and ensure safety for the town, or at least…for the moment. It takes S-Rank damage to take him out, but don't think he'll let you do that! Moving at speeds of 25 meters per second, he has a spell which calls forth the power of Gyarados to shoot the Hydro Pump, dealing S-Rank damage to you.

Reward: 60,000J | Access to Beast Hunt #2
    Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b] Beast Hunt [1/5]: The Water Descendants
    [b]Job Rank:[/b] S
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] You can have from a team of A-Rank mages and up. 550 words per post and a total of 35 posts must be provided.
    [b]Type of job:[/b] Series
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Galuna Island
    [b]Job Description:[/b] The recent events in the world have broken the balance of nature. Fiore is now facing the brink of darkness. As such, unworldly beasts have become restless and now unleash destruction and chaos upon the people of Fiore. The island of Galuna is no exception from this. Find these beasts and kill them before they cause more damage to the innocent.
    [i]Weak:[/i] Water Pawns (x20) - These Water Pawns are generally weak by themselves. However, as a group of twenty, they are able to deal S-Rank damage (given that they all target one person). Along with that, they're quite the nimble creatures, capable of moving at speeds of up to 12 meters per second. They can be easily cleaned up with A-Rank damage done to each of them. They're the weakest monsters that’ll come out from the sea.

[i]Normal:[/i] Water Beasts (x5) - Often mistaken for dragons of the ocean, these beasts are quite smart, working in groups to take out their opponents. Each one is about the size of a tank, capable of dealing A-Rank area of effect damage of a range of 15 meters. Quite the crazy monsters! Generally, as one would have great offense, their natural defensive capabilities are lowered to A-Rank damage.

[i]Strong:[/i] Water Guardians (x2) - Considered to be the supposed guardians of the ocean and the king himself, these guys are the ocean king's sword and shield, literally. Whilst one holds a sword, the older holds a shield, together they provide of a crazy combination to destroy. However, by dealing S-Rank damage to both of them, these giants of 15 feet tall can be taken town.

[i]Boss:[/i] Sea God - The strongest enemy of all. This beast commands all the monsters of the sea. Kill it and ensure safety for the town, or at least…for the moment. It takes S-Rank damage to take him out, but don't think he'll let you do that! Moving at speeds of 25 meters per second, he has a spell which calls forth the power of Gyarados to shoot the Hydro Pump, dealing S-Rank damage to you.

[b]Reward:[/b] 60,000J | Access to Beast Hunt #2

Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Beast- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Sir Roxas on 23rd June 2015, 1:25 am

Spoiler:

Job Name: Beast Hunt [2/5]: The Earth Calamities
    Job Rank: S
    Job Requirements: You can have from a team of A-Rank mages and up. 550 words per post and a total of 35 posts must be provided.
    Type of job: Series
    Job Location: Hosenka Town
    Job Description: The recent events in the world have broken the balance of nature. Fiore is now facing the brink of darkness. As such, unworldly beasts have become restless and now unleash destruction and chaos upon the people of Fiore. The town of Hosenka is no exception from this. Find these beasts and kill them before they cause more damage to the innocent.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Earth Golems (x20) - The weakest monsters that’ll come out from the mountains. They occasionally throw boulders of A-Rank damage. They require S-Rank damage to be destroyed thanks to their tough exterior. The serve as the grunts of the monsters.

Normal: Earth Colossus (x10) - Stronger monsters that’ll come out from the mountains. They're generally here to give you a hard time to get past in the case that you do encounter them. Each one takes up to S-Rank damage, yet they are able to each individually deal the same amount.

Strong: Earth Titan (x3) - These guys are considered to be the strongest of the strong, excluding the one behind all this. The Earth Titans are three brothers who deal S-Rank damage alone, yet can take up to 2 S-Rank attacks to be destroyed.

Boss: Earth Demon - The strongest enemy of all. This beast commands all the monsters of the earth. Kill it and ensure safety for the town, or at least…for the moment. He has the ability to cause an earthquake AoE, dealing S-Rank damage to all those within the very town.

Reward: 65,000J | Access to Beast Hunt #3
    Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b] Beast Hunt [2/5]: The Earth Calamities
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] You can have from a team of A-Rank mages and up. 550 words per post and a total of 35 posts must be provided.
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Hosenka Town
    [b]Job Description:[/b] The recent events in the world have broken the balance of nature. Fiore is now facing the brink of darkness. As such, unworldly beasts have become restless and now unleash destruction and chaos upon the people of Fiore. The town of Hosenka is no exception from this. Find these beasts and kill them before they cause more damage to the innocent.
    [i]Weak:[/i] Earth Golems (x20) - The weakest monsters that’ll come out from the mountains. They occasionally throw boulders of A-Rank damage. They require S-Rank damage to be destroyed thanks to their tough exterior. The serve as the grunts of the monsters.

[i]Normal:[/i] Earth Colossus (x10) - Stronger monsters that’ll come out from the mountains. They're generally here to give you a hard time to get past in the case that you do encounter them. Each one takes up to S-Rank damage, yet they are able to each individually deal the same amount.

[i]Strong:[/i] Earth Titan (x3) - These guys are considered to be the strongest of the strong, excluding the one behind all this. The Earth Titans are three brothers who deal S-Rank damage alone, yet can take up to 2 S-Rank attacks to be destroyed.

[i]Boss:[/i] Earth Demon - The strongest enemy of all. This beast commands all the monsters of the earth. Kill it and ensure safety for the town, or at least…for the moment. He has the ability to cause an earthquake AoE, dealing S-Rank damage to all those within the very town.

[b]Reward:[/b] 65,000J | Access to Beast Hunt #3

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Sir Roxas on 23rd June 2015, 9:15 am

Spoiler:

Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b] Beasts Hunt [3/5]: The Fire’s Wrath
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Mt. Hakobe
    [b]Job Description:[/b] The recent events in the world have broken the balance of nature. Fiore is now facing the brink of darkness. As such, unworldly beasts have become restless and now unleash destruction and chaos upon the people of Fiore. The Hakobe Mountain is no exception from this. Find these beasts and kill them before they cause more damage to the innocent.
    [i]Weak:[/i]  Fire Spirits (x20) - The weakest monsters that’ll come out from the volcano. They serve as henchmen and deal A-Rank damage each. Their defensive abilities are stronger than their offensive, requiring 5 A-Rank per spirit.

[i]Normal:[/i] Flame Ifrits (x10) - Generally stronger, these Ifrits have rock-like body structures that allow them to shoot molten fireballs of 2A-Rank damage. Their defensive capabilities allow them to hold up to 5 A-Rank damage as well.

[i]Strong:[/i] Volcanic Guards (x2) - Rumored to be those who guard the volcano and allows no one to enter, these guys stand at 15 meters tall, capable of taking out cities by themselves. And that's exactly what they're doing! Stop them with A-Rank attacks, given you can hit them when they're moving at 25 meters per second. Dealing S-Rank damage, they're sure crazy.

[i]Boss:[/i] Hell’s Keeper - The strongest enemy of all. This beast commands all the monsters of the volcano. Kill it and ensure safety for the town, or at least…for the moment. With a total of 5 S-Rank health, it can deal S-Rank damage. However, given its blazing speeds, it can surround 15 meters of himself full of lava, which you really don't want to touch.

[b]Reward:[/b]

Player -
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 169

Post by Dr.Stein on 23rd June 2015, 7:43 pm

Spoiler:

Job Name: Beta Testing
    Job Rank: SS
    Job Requirements: Must have completed "Born from failure", 550+ word count, thread count of 40 each, Must defeat all enemies,
    Type of job: Series(3 of 3)
    Job Location: Clover Town(1st), Hargeon Town(2nd), Magnolia Town(3rd), and Era(4th)
    Job Description: Dr.Stein is at it again with his abominations put an end to the chaos he is causing by releasing his newly created creatures that he is "beta testing". If these abominations aren't dealt with quickly they will wipe out each of the towns they're in. Don't underestimate any of the creature as several of the higher up Rune Knights have fallen victim to their capabilities, due to underestimating even the weaker of the enemies.

Enemies: Numbers indicated is amount encountered per roll
    Weak: Slipstream Beta(B-rank) x20: Slipstream is a mixture of japanese giant hornet and Rita Stebbern. Dr.Stein has mutated the insect to be 5 foot tall, 2.5 foot wide, 8 foot long, and with a wingspan of 15 feet. It has inherited the ability to travel from shadow to shadow thanks to the DNA of Rita allowing it to do surprise attacks with ease. They each possess a total of five stingers that each do B-rank piercing damage to their target along with injecting them with a paralyzing neural-toxin that prevents movement for one post(doesn't stack with other stings while paralyzed). They each take one B-rank hit to the center of their body to slay.

Normal: Ondos Beta(B-rank) x 10: Ondos is the mixture of an earth mage and sea serpent allowing it to swim in both water and land. It swims in both at a top speed of 50 MPH with out any resistance and thanks to the rock hard scales on its body it takes a rank less of damage from attacks. Ondos will normally try to grab an enemy from underground and constrict them until they pop. Its body measures in at 20 feet in length and weighs in at 1.5 tons. The each take 1 A-rank worth of damage to slay.

Strong: Byakko Beta x4: Byakko is a mixture of raiju and white tiger giving it celestial class lightning preventing the lightning it uses from being eaten/absorbed. These creatures are immune to all forms of electricity and freely generate it on their body or just cause lightning to rain down onto their target(s) with each attack doing A-ranked damage. Standing at 3'4 Byakko weighs about 300kg(661.387 lbs) and has a length of 3 meters. These natural hunters are adaptive to their new environment when it comes to hunting along with them being extremely fast by stimulating their muscles to run at 120 MPH. They each take 1.5 A-rank worth of damage to slay.

Boss: Jupiter Beta(S-rank for first 3 locations only) x2: Jupiter is a mixture of three rare avian species. It is a mixture of Phoenix, Thunderbird, and Roc giving it the sheer size of a Roc with a few modifications to the standard Roc look. It has six wings that seem to have an electric charge around them while giving off cinders as it flies around. Thanks to the DNA of the Phoenix and Thunderbird it wields both celestial lightning and fire which prevents it from being eaten/absorbed. Jupiter leaves a trail of cinders behind as it flies over an area causing it to set things ablaze turning it into its new domain. It is capable of a mach 1 flight speed giving it enough force when swooping low to the ground to lift people into the air and tossing them further down its flight path. Just like the Phoenix and Thunderbird Jupiter is immune to all forms of fire and electricity. Each takes 2 S-rank worth of damage to slay.

Era only:
    Cthulhu Beta(H-rank): Cthulhu isn't from this realm of existence just the fact that Dr.Stein obtained a sample of this monster's DNA proves what a threat he is capable of being. This monstrous creature stands 300 feet tall, 100 feet wide, and its weight isn't measurable, but it seems to not leave any sign that it was standing there. Cthulhu appears via rift in space and time bringing with him 4 rolls worth of enemies, but once he appears all non-test subject creatures suffer the effect of an S-ranked aura of fear in a 1 mile radius of it. This monstrous creature attacks by swatting with its hands, stomping with its feet, and extending its tentacles to grab enemies and either squeeze them or attempt to eat them. If Cthulhu senses weakened enemies upon his arrival he will sap 10% MP from anyone under 60% HP in the radius of his aura of fear. Each attack does S-ranked damage and being eaten means you have to try escaping within 5 posts or you'll be dissolved in its stomach acid. It takes a total of 3 H-ranked worth of damage to slay.
    Reward: 200k, each person receives an Artifact weapon, armor, or item, bonus S-rank worth of exp if each thread is at least 20 posts longer than required

Ending: You'll see Dr.Stein standing off in the distance watching the chaos that his creation have caused, but in the blink of an eye he is gone as if he was never actually there.

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 4
    EXP: 169/1200

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Character History!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Banana- Be on Venir's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Alye On Your Friends List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Niyol
    Primary Magic: Soul
    Secondary Magic: Ice

Post by Ninetails Derpfox on 24th June 2015, 11:46 pm

Spoiler:

Job Name: Change of Heart
    Job Rank: 100 Year
    Job Requirements: One Wizard Only, Must be S rank or higher, this is a multiple part job each has a post requirement that will be specified. Words requirement is 600 minimum per post and applies to all sections.
    Be warned, this job has a total of 165 posts.
    Type of job: Solo, One Time Only
    Job Location: Nazo, Must Pass Through the Wakusei Portal
    Job Description:
    While moving through your journeys you realize your powers no longer suit you. You feel as though they no longer appeal to your tastes and wish you could do something about it.While dreaming, you notice visions of a world of oddities. Items weighing millions of pounds floating, when you are on the ground. Water falling upwards, when birds fly right side up. This world literally defies all logic. You look behind you and see a portal, on the other side is a room with windows that look like a kaleidoscope. In this dream, you are shown a light that extends from where you are, all the way to a hexagon shaped pole no taller than an average sized man. You touch the pole and it glows (color depending on elemental alignment)

Fire - Red
    Water - Blue
    Ice - Cyan
    Metal - Grey
    Celestial - White
    Light/Lightning - Yellow
    Poison - Purple
    Shadow/Darkness - Black
    Soul - Dark Blue with grey smoke wrapping around the pole
    Other - The pole makes a clicking sound instead of glowing

After this glow, you awaken to find yourself where you fell asleep, but your instincts tell you that what you saw was a real place. You feel a strong pull to the Wakusei Portals, and make your way there. Upon arriving there a small child is waiting (up to you to describe), however this child is obviously not normal as you can literally see right through it. The child enters the portal, and out of morbid curiosity you move forwards and follow it. Upon entering the Wakusei Portal you see the child again, this time walking into another portal that's shimmering in different colors (your choice) and you enter through it.

Enemies:
    None

Trial of Body:
    Requirements: 50 Posts, 600 words each, at least 1 roll every 3 posts. You may roll at higher frequency. If your HP falls to 5% then your next post will be treated as a BOSS roll.

Through the portal you find yourself in the world from your dreams. You soon realize, that your dream showed you exactly what needs to be done. You must go to that strange stone, and lay hands on it. However, in this world you are clueless. The world is so strange even the most prepared survivalist will have an issue traversing it flawlessly, heh flawlessly if that was ever possible.

Enemies:
    Weak:
    Hunger:
    It has been days since your last meal, and god are you hungry. It feels as though you're stomach is about to rip you in half, in fact, it already has begun to do so! This monster stacks, and for every 'Hunger' you roll, you take 1% HP damage per post for 5 posts.
    Normal:
    Thirst
    The water on this planet seems to fly away when you hold it. Upon drinking it, the water seems to teleport out of your system as you get thirstier and thirstier. Without water, you begin to get dehydrated. You suffer from -10% movement speed for the duration of this portion of the job. For every 'Thirst' you roll, you take 2% HP damage per post for 5 posts.
    Strong:
    Poison
    In desperation you sample one of the flowers around you without knowing what it is. Bad idea, the flower was toxic, even wizards who are immune to poisons and toxins are effected by the potency of this blasted plant. Even wizards who's very own power is to purify such toxins are at ends with themselves as the toxin proves so alien to you that your magic does nothing.
    Boss:
    Salvation
    After your long, painful, brutal journey you find a table. The table has a cold glass of water that wasn't floating about, a piping hot meal, and a bottle of strange liquid that had 'Antidote' on it. Drinking the antidote cures all poison, heals you for 30% HP, and grants you immunity to this lands toxic flowers for 5 posts. It is free for you to take, if you have no desire to use this Antidote you may keep it to use later (can be used on any part of the job, not just this portion). However, should you even touch the meal or drink, you will be teleported back to the beginning of your journey at the portal and have to endure 10 more posts of torture.
    To overcome this boss, roll the Block Dice four times. If it's a Block then take 2 posts to describe your VERY difficult decision to continue with only the antidote in hand. If it's a Failed Block, then take 1 post to describe your VERY delicious meal, and enjoy your PUNISHMENT! However, if you roll a Block and wish to endure the 10 more posts, by all means treat it as a Failed Block.

At the end of your arduous journey, you find yourself at the post from your dream. Upon touching it, the octagonal post glows and runes appear on it. You are surrounded by light, and warmth. Your health is restored to 100% and MP (if used) is returned to you. A voice emanates through the post.
    "So another mortal enters, seeking power that he (or she if you're female) does not posses."
    The world shakes around you, knocking you off balance.
    "Very well, you have endured traversing a land you know nothing of.
    You will endure four more trials, and then, if you surpass them I will grant your knowledge."
    You're engulfed by shadows that not even the sharpest, most powerful eyes couldn't see through.

Trial of Mind:
    Requirement: 12 Posts, 600 words each, 1 roll every 3 posts (you can roll more if desired)

As your sight returns, you realize you have been transported to a different portion of the land. There are strange thousands of orbs in this room, each contains 'something' and you must make decisions.
    "This is a trial not to test your body, but to test your mind.
    Each orb contains a new puzzle. Solve them all to continue." a voice from the heavens says to you.
    Your character will have to solve 10 puzzles, each gives 1 point. It's possible to get less than zero points, meaning you have to solve more than 10 puzzles.

Enemies:
    Weak:
    Simple Puzzle box
    This orb contains a small box with shifting parts, and another ball in the middle. Upon solving this puzzle you hold the ball and it disappears. A green ring shines int he sky, signaling 1 point as been added.
    Normal:
    500 Piece Puzzle
    Ouch! Remember those puzzles that had like... 500 pieces and you could never find the last one? Well, at least this one has the last one. If you wish you can throw it aside and suffer a -3 point penalty.
    Strong:
    Rubix Cube of Doom
    You saw the words Rubix Cube and thought of the little 3x3 puzzle box with 6 sides to solve right? Well this isn't that! This rubix cube is 40x40 and is a decahedron. That means there's 10 sides to solve. If you wish to, you can lose 5 points and throw this sucker away... If not... GOOD LUCK!
    Boss:
    GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    You found a black orb inside one of the orbs. If your score is above 1, it's reset to 0. If your score is less than 1 (it's 0 or less) than you lose 5 points.

Upon the tenth green circle appearing in the sky, your vision fades to black again.

Trial of Will:
    Requirements: 25 posts, must roll 2 times every 4 posts (you may roll more if desired)

Your vision clears and you're in a room with blood on the walls. Skeletons in chains, dead people still decaying. It reeks of sweat, blood, decaying bodies, fecal matters, urine, and rotten food.
    A door slams shut behind you and a key falls out of the pocket of a man who walks away. The key is at the base of the door, and you're not chained up.
    "Psst... hey you!" a half dead man calls.
    "Let me out!" he demands.
    The man is a powerful wizard, and as you refuse him more and more, he torture you harder and harder.
    Injuring the man is out of the question, as he will reflect that damage onto you at twice the power. Whether you find this out the hard way or not is up to you.
    You must endure 25 posts of this.

Enemies:
    Weak:
    Mental Pain
    Yep, this is the least he does to you. The wizard burns his way through to your darkest, most painful memories and forces you to remember them. Every 'Mental Pain' you roll deals 4% damage.
    Normal:
    Stomach flu.
    A small bug? That it?
    HAHAHAHAHA BE NOT FOOLED MORTAL!!!
    You will throw up twice per post for 5 posts, this will deal 5% HP damage, and 5% MP damage and it stacks. For every Stomach Flu you roll while one is already active, the duration is increased by 3 posts.
    Strong:
    Whips
    The wizard sends out a flurry of small wires to lash at you for 10% HP the Block Dice will determine his success
    Boss:
    Mind Control
    The wizard takes over your mind and forces you to release him.
    The guards catch him within minutes and puts him back.
    The wizard then turns time back and you must endure his tortures for 5 additional posts.

After the guards return and find that you didn't take the bait the guard turns out to have no face.
    He speaks with the voice of the pillar you touched earlier.
    "Good, you have passed the test of will."
    and the room grows dark.

Trial of Resiliance:
    Requirements: 15 Posts, 600 words each (or 1 post of 9,000 words)

Your vision returns and you'r in a circular room with strange machines on the walls. Each machine asks you to summarize aspects of yourself. In order, the machines ask you: You'r favorite number, You'r Worst Nightmare, You'r best Dream, You'r favourite Spell, and How many people you've killed.
    All of this was distracting you as a black mist engulfed the room, forcing the soul of a vengeful wraith in you. You must describe yourself struggling against this evil monster, with the conclusion being that you weren't strong enough and the monster entered you.

Enemies:
    Boss:
    Vengeful Wraith's Soul
    Disguised as a black mist this wraith will enter your body and claim your soul.
    Even if you don't have one, you belong to the wraith now.

After being taken over by the wraith, you're transported to another room.

Trial of Power:
    Requirements: 30 Posts, 600 words, Must roll 15 sets of 2 dice this roll converts to the power level of the stronger of the two. If a double boss is rolled, then you face 'The Being' or you may face him if you desire.

You're body, or so you think, is sent to a room with five formations arranged equidistant from each other. This room appears to be floating on nothing as you look down and see nothing but clouds.
    The five things you see on this platform are:
    A wall of wind so powerful you could actually see the air being moved.
    A pillar of fire emerging from the clouds below and piercing the heavens.
    A waterfall descending from the heavens and emptying into the clouds below.
    A set of very sharp rocks spinning in circles, but retaining a general pillar form.
    A ray of light being sent down from the heavens, blocking off the only path out.

Enemies:
    Weak:
    Wind Elemental
    This creature is made of wind and will easily go down in 1 hit of an S ranked attack
    Normal:
    Fire Elemental
    This creature is made of flames.
    It will take 3 hits of an S ranked attack, and if hit with a close ranged attack (like melee weapon) the player is burned and takes 5% damage every post for 2 posts. This does not stack, but will extend by 2 posts for each Fire Elemental rolled
    Strong:
    Water Elemental
    This creature is made of water and ice.
    It takes 9 S ranked attacks to defeat and is immune to Fire Magic.
    It cannot be poisoned, it cannot be paralyzed, or slowed down.
    Boss:
    Earth Elemental
    The only elemental that is full on physical. This guy is made of rocks, metal, and gemstones. It takes 15 S ranked attacks to take down ans is immune to Fire, Wind, and Water magic. Every post it will attempt to bind you in place for 1 post. Use a Block Dice to determine the success.
    The Being[i]
    This is the true boss on this battlefield.
    A mysterious being made of light, fire, water, and earth he is the controller of creation.
    He is immune to all forms of debuff, burn, paralyze, poison, cannot be bound/stunned, and every post will send down a ray of light to deal 10% damage to the player. The Block Dice will determine his success.
    After rolling 'The Being' you must spend 5 posts describing in detail your battle with him, as he is immensely difficult to defeat.

Once you have combated the room of creation, the ray of light will remove itself and allow you to move onwards, down the very thing walkway.

The Walk...:
    Very simple, spend 5 posts 600+ Words each, describing your journey down the thin walkway that seemingly doesn't end.
    When it finally DOES end, you are in a coliseum-like arena. It's up to you to describe this arena.

Trial of Self:

Requirements: 10 posts, 600 words each
    "Well done!" A voice calls from the king's seat of the coliseum.
    "You have surpassed all the trials, and now is your reward!" he says.
    Your heart feel spectacular, you even forget for a split second that you had a wraith enter you.
    "But first..." he says ominously.
    "You must defeat the ultimate evil of your world." he says calmly.
    Questioning what he could possibly be speaking of, you wait for him to come out of the doors. A black mist explodes from your body, causing pain to emit from every nerve and fiber of your being as the black mist exits you.
    "Your opponent is..." the voice pauses.
    "Your own self." he says finally.

The black mist condenses, spiraling into the form of a mannequin. The mannequin then forms itself to become an exact copy of your character. As this happens, a light envelopes you and the copy of yourself and heals both of you to full health, MP, and gives you full energy over all. It resets any spells that are 1 time use, or any spells still on cooldown, and ends any current effects other than unique abilities. You and your copy are at full fighting strength, with nothing to hold you back. Good luck.

[i]Boss

Code:
    {USERNAME}

This boss is an exact copy of yourself.
    It uses the same spells as you, at the same power levels, in the exact same method you do.
    It knows your weaknesses.
    It knows your strengths.
    It knows your heart in and out.
    It it your absolute worst enemy, and the greatest evil in YOUR world.
    Guest does not attack by copying what you are doing, it attacks freely as you would in that situation.

At the end of this fight you must have no less than 3% HP as it was a VERY bloody fight, and fighting against yourself means you must become more creative than ever. Unfortunately, that means your opponent, you, would also be able to anticipate... some of these new methods of attacks.

After your opponent is defeated the arena becomes a cloud of mist.
    The mis spirals, and begins to be sucked into a central point.
    As the mist is gone, you find yourself standing before the same pole that started it all.
    "You have proven worthy of my knowledge." the voice calls out through the pole.

Return to the Portal:

Requirements: 20 posts, 600 words each, 1 roll every 4 posts.

Using the same enemies as the 'Trial of Body' you must return to the portal. Be sure to describe what you see on your way back. This journey won't be nearly as horrible as your first one since you have some experience with this crazy place now.

Upon entering the portal the ghostly child is waiting for you. It walks up to you, and walks through you making you shudder as the chill runs down your spine. You turn around to see where it went, but there is no one there. On the floor lies a sack of gold nuggets that wasn't there when you arrived.

Rewards:
    160,000 Jewel
    The ability to change your Primary, Secondary (or both) Magics
    If you didn't use the 'Antidote' from Trial of Body 100K more Jewel
    1x 100Y EXP and + 1x 10Y Job EXP bonus
    Zalck

1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Lamina Scale
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Alito Yoke
    Primary Magic: Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Zalck on 26th June 2015, 8:33 pm

Preview:

Job Name: Defender of Dreamland!
    Job Rank: 100-Year Job
    Job Requirements: One S-Rank or above wizard. Only one wizard may attempt this job at a time. 80 posts, 550 words each. Total of 44,000 words.
    Type of job: Unique Job
    Job Location: Neutral Grounds
    Job Description:
    Long ago, dreamland and what we call reality were one. There was no difference between the waking world and the sleeping world. At that time, spirits and elementals, humans and beasts all roamed the lands as equals. There was no war, no famine. Everyone was happy. But that was not the way the world was meant to be. Over millennia, men began to long for different things while they were awake, and the spirits called for separation while the men slept. As thus, the great dream was established.

The King of Dreamland, self appointed and self governed, decreed that men could only visit dreamland in their sleep, as such spirits were regulated to stay in the dreamworld, the spirit’s realm, and only visit men in their dreams. This separation lasted for ages and eras. Dreamland did not change, but the world of men did. They developed conflict, war, and death. They discovered magics of all kinds. In their evolution, man forgot the world of dreams existed. They denied it was real. The spirits grew depressed, and began to visit the waking world of men, missing their presence.

Dreamland had lost its power. No longer did the men believe in it, and the spirits no longer respected Dreamland. The King of Dreamland grew outraged at this realization, and plotted to retake his throne as the King of all, by forcing all men to sleep forever. Slowly, he began to warp into the worst nightmare imaginable, a moldable form changing as those who faced him saw their deepest fears. His four counts were caught up in the the growing storm, transformed into nightmarish creatures, each terrifying in their own right. From their, all 20 of the High Knights were transformed, and nightmares were set free upon dreamworld. They attacked the men when they slept, preying upon their fears and growing stronger with each victim they undertook.

And now, the King of Dreamland has enacted the final phase of his plan.

Your client researches in the Neutral Grounds, claiming that the lack of magic helps connect the world to Dreamland. She has been ridiculed for her work, and guilds greatly underestimated the importance of her mission, declining the request to be classified as a 100-Year job. Eventually, someone relented, and you have taken the job, perhaps as out of pity, or maybe vague interest. When you arrive, the client will tell you of the tale of Dreamland, as well as the terrible fate of her comrades; they have been consumed by nightmares, unable to wake and leave Dreamland. Whether you believe her tale of the history of Dreamland, you agree to be put under to visit Dreamland, aware you may never wake again. That’s where the real mission begins.

You will be required to wake 20 people from their nightmares while in the dreamland. In Dreamland, there is no use fighting, as no one can get injured and no one can die. Pain can be felt, but it does not linger. The dreamworld is a constantly shifting landscape, shaped by the dreams of people in it, as well as the spirits who roam free. Nightmares are corrupted spirits or dreams, and can take any form. They also corrupt the world around them. Some nightmares involve horribly grotesque monsters. Some nightmare involve reliving the moment a loved one died over and over again. It is unique to the person under the attack of a nightmare.

The 20 people you save will be people stuck in sleep. It is highly encouraged to use others’ characters from the site, with the creator’s permission. Remember since this is dreamland, they may act totally different (maybe they sprout wings when they dream), and it has no real effect on that person’s character outside of your mission. For each real member’s character you use, a 1% bonus (that stacks) will be applied to the EXP gained from the mission. Be true to the user’s character sheet, using the history and fears section to create an accurate dream. Collaboration with the Character’s creator is also encouraged to create accurate dreams and nightmares for them.

Can you stop the King of Dreamland’s evil plot to make the world of men one with Dreamland once again?

Enemies: There is no real combat in dreamland, so no real enemies will be rolled for. Nightmares must be defeated by making the person having a nightmare overcome the fear that is controlling them. Additionally, you must overcome your own nightmares when facing off against the four Counts and the King of Dreamland himself. Each will present a different nightmare to your character, getting progressively worse until your deepest darkest fears are addressed when you face the King of Dreamland.

Reward:
    Title: Defender of Dreamland.
    Passive Ability: Vivid Dreaming: Whenever you are asleep, you will still be fully aware as though you were awake. You can travel through dreamland and communicate with spirits or other people who are dreaming, though they may dismiss the dream when they wake.
    EXP Bonus: For each character you got permission to use, you will receive 1% additional EXP. This can stack to 20%.
    Jewels: 165K Jewels

Code:

Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b] Defender of Dreamland!
    [b]Job Rank:[/b] 100-Year Job
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] One S-Rank or above wizard. Only one wizard may attempt this job at a time. 80 posts, 550 words each. Total of 44,000 words.
    [b]Type of job:[/b] Unique Job
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Neutral Grounds
    [b]Job Description:[/b]
    Long ago, dreamland and what we call reality were one. There was no difference between the waking world and the sleeping world. At that time, spirits and elementals, humans and beasts all roamed the lands as equals. There was no war, no famine. Everyone was happy. But that was not the way the world was meant to be. Over millennia, men began to long for different things while they were awake, and the spirits called for separation while the men slept. As thus, the great dream was established.

The King of Dreamland, self appointed and self governed, decreed that men could only visit dreamland in their sleep, as such spirits were regulated to stay in the dreamworld, the spirit’s realm, and only visit men in their dreams. This separation lasted for ages and eras. Dreamland did not change, but the world of men did. They developed conflict, war, and death. They discovered magics of all kinds. In their evolution, man forgot the world of dreams existed. They denied it was real. The spirits grew depressed, and began to visit the waking world of men, missing their presence.

Dreamland had lost its power. No longer did the men believe in it, and the spirits no longer respected Dreamland. The King of Dreamland grew outraged at this realization, and plotted to retake his throne as the King of all, by forcing all men to sleep forever. Slowly, he began to warp into the worst nightmare imaginable, a moldable form changing as those who faced him saw their deepest fears. His four counts were caught up in the the growing storm, transformed into nightmarish creatures, each terrifying in their own right. From their, all 20 of the High Knights were transformed, and nightmares were set free upon dreamworld. They attacked the men when they slept, preying upon their fears and growing stronger with each victim they undertook.

And now, the King of Dreamland has enacted the final phase of his plan.

Your client researches in the Neutral Grounds, claiming that the lack of magic helps connect the world to Dreamland. She has been ridiculed for her work, and guilds greatly underestimated the importance of her mission, declining the request to be classified as a 100-Year job. Eventually, someone relented, and you have taken the job, perhaps as out of pity, or maybe vague interest. When you arrive, the client will tell you of the tale of Dreamland, as well as the terrible fate of her comrades; they have been consumed by nightmares, unable to wake and leave Dreamland. Whether you believe her tale of the history of Dreamland, you agree to be put under to visit Dreamland, aware you may never wake again. That’s where the real mission begins.

You will be required to wake 20 people from their nightmares while in the dreamland. In Dreamland, there is no use fighting, as no one can get injured and no one can die. Pain can be felt, but it does not linger. The dreamworld is a constantly shifting landscape, shaped by the dreams of people in it, as well as the spirits who roam free. Nightmares are corrupted spirits or dreams, and can take any form. They also corrupt the world around them. Some nightmares involve horribly grotesque monsters. Some nightmare involve reliving the moment a loved one died over and over again. It is unique to the person under the attack of a nightmare.

The 20 people you save will be people stuck in sleep. It is highly encouraged to use others’ characters from the site, with the creator’s permission. Remember since this is dreamland, they may act totally different (maybe they sprout wings when they dream), and it has no real effect on that person’s character outside of your mission. For each real member’s character you use, a 1% bonus (that stacks) will be applied to the EXP gained from the mission. Be true to the user’s character sheet, using the history and fears section to create an accurate dream. Collaboration with the Character’s creator is also encouraged to create accurate dreams and nightmares for them.

Can you stop the King of Dreamland’s evil plot to make the world of men one with Dreamland once again?

[b]Enemies:[/b] [i]There is no real combat in dreamland, so no real enemies will be rolled for. Nightmares must be defeated by making the person having a nightmare overcome the fear that is controlling them. Additionally, you must overcome your own nightmares when facing off against the four Counts and the King of Dreamland himself. Each will present a different nightmare to your character, getting progressively worse until your deepest darkest fears are addressed when you face the King of Dreamland.[/i]

[b]Reward:[/b]
    [b]Title: [/b]Defender of Dreamland.
    [b]Passive Ability:[/b] [u]Vivid Dreaming:[/u] Whenever you are asleep, you will still be fully aware as though you were awake. You can travel through dreamland and communicate with spirits or other people who are dreaming, though they may dismiss the dream when they wake.
    [b]EXP Bonus:[/b] For each character you got permission to use, you will receive 1% additional EXP. This can stack to 20%.
    [b]Jewels:[/b] 165K Jewels

Alito Yoke-Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic-Lamia Scale
    Click to see more:
    Alito's Themes:

Danger!
    The Battle Is On!
    How Could It End Like This?
    A Brief Respite
    The Plot Thickens
    Victory!

Jobs and Ranks:

D-3|C-1|B-0|A-0|S-O
    Job Archive:

Deliver My Letter!
    To Earthland... and Beyond!
    Find This Book!
    The Rarest Flower
    Afternoon Freakout!
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- The Beast- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 10,334.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Thorn
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Thorn on 2nd July 2015, 5:44 am

Ok event finished the rewards will be given asap

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- King of Darkness- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zack Rose
    Primary Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford on 30th August 2015, 11:26 am

Reward are as follows:

Irina Naginata: 4.95k (3 part job series, 1 B-Rank, 1 A-Rank, 1 S-Rank in the series) x 2 due to best series.
    Venir RuLush: 1k
    Elyx Reiaki: 1.5k x 2 due to best Job
    Alyia: 1k
    Nightken: 6k
    Simba: 2k
    Okura Jin: 2k
    Z3R0169: 1k
    Myra R.: 1.5k
    Mr. Anderson: 1k
    Braile: 1k
    Leona Star: 1k
    Seikatsu: 9k
    Shunsuke: 2k
    Dr. Stein: 4.5k
    Sir Roxas: 6.6k
    Zalck: 2.5k

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- King of Darkness- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zack Rose
    Primary Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford on 30th August 2015, 11:33 am

Reward are as follows and have been added. Jobs will be added to the list soon with credit given where credit is due:

Irina Naginata: 4.95k (3 part job series, 1 B-Rank, 1 A-Rank, 1 S-Rank in the series) x 2 due to best series.
    Venir RuLush: 1k
    Elyx Reiaki: 1.5k x 2 due to best Job
    Alyia: 1k
    Nightken: 6k
    Simba: 2k
    Okura Jin: 2k
    Z3R0169: 1k
    Myra R.: 1.5k
    Mr. Anderson: 1k
    Braile: 1k  
    Leona Star: 1k
    Seikatsu: 9k
    Shunsuke: 2k
    Dr. Stein: 4.5k
    Sir Roxas: 6.6k
    Zalck: 2.5k

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 26th July 2017, 3:44 am