Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lines of.... So So SOOOOOOO Many People [Job: To Earthland... And Beyond!| Romulus Lupine| Join if you wish. I hate lines]

BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Den Mother
    Experience : 281.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow's Beastial Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Lines of.... So So SOOOOOOO Many People [Job: To Earthland... And Beyond!| Romulus Lupine| Join if you wish. I hate lines] Empty Lines of.... So So SOOOOOOO Many People [Job: To Earthland... And Beyond!| Romulus Lupine| Join if you wish. I hate lines]

Post by BlueRoseRebel 12th April 2015, 6:31 pm

Ever since the white haired mage had joined Black Rose, Romulus Lupine had known that this meant entering society, though in a less minor way than if he had joined a legal guild. No matter. He now needed identification and that meant, for the sake of only dealing with one set of red tape, a pass port. He would need a pass port to get back and forth between between the guild's island, and Fiore without having to risk jail time or deportation. Romulus decided Rose Garden was going to be the best place to get his pass port. He had spent a day there, and absolutely adored it. The city was gorgeous, and he felt so warm and comfortable in a city completely engrossed in magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music:

Lines of.... So So SOOOOOOO Many People [Job: To Earthland... And Beyond!| Romulus Lupine| Join if you wish. I hate lines] Tumblr_nnjf0rsRg31sjee1mo1_1280
    Character||Magic
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Star Show
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Lines of.... So So SOOOOOOO Many People [Job: To Earthland... And Beyond!| Romulus Lupine| Join if you wish. I hate lines] Empty Re: Lines of.... So So SOOOOOOO Many People [Job: To Earthland... And Beyond!| Romulus Lupine| Join if you wish. I hate lines]

Post by Knight of Zero 14th April 2015, 7:21 pm

"Man, I hope the line long isn't too long.", Zero thought to himself.He decided to come to Rose Garden cause heard that the place was so fun it was magical.It worked out great cause he needed to get a passport cause how could he going adventuring if limited to current place he was in.So since he was passing by the port he thought why not get passport.The only thing that really is grinding his gears is that he knows the lines might be hours long not counting any trouble that might happen in it.He could try to sneak in though needs to scope out the registration place cause he has no idea what it looks like.On the bright side he brought a couple bunches of delicious bananas and chocolate dipping sauce."Might as well get this out the way as soon as possible, that way can explore the town a bit", Zero thought to himself.
    BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Den Mother
    Experience : 281.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow's Beastial Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Lines of.... So So SOOOOOOO Many People [Job: To Earthland... And Beyond!| Romulus Lupine| Join if you wish. I hate lines] Empty Re: Lines of.... So So SOOOOOOO Many People [Job: To Earthland... And Beyond!| Romulus Lupine| Join if you wish. I hate lines]

Post by BlueRoseRebel 15th April 2015, 6:59 pm

Hail to Roma. This line is too long. I wonder, how hard would it be to scare them off with a howl? Romulus thought to himself. He had never been able to stand large crowds of people, but a large crowd completely surrounded him at this moment. He wished he had brought a guild mate, but all of them all ready had their pass ports. He decided to began examining the other members of the line. There were people of every category. Tall, short, skinny, fat, men, women, families, people alone, even humans and nonhumans. He had never spent much time with a nonhuman, but he always considered himself beyond human in some ways, and not just because of his magic usage. Though, Lost Magic did put him above the average stock.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music:

Lines of.... So So SOOOOOOO Many People [Job: To Earthland... And Beyond!| Romulus Lupine| Join if you wish. I hate lines] Tumblr_nnjf0rsRg31sjee1mo1_1280
    Character||Magic

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:37 pm