Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Greetings! (Ponta and Kitteh)

Ponta
    Ponta

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Coexistence
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Greetings!  (Ponta and Kitteh) Empty Greetings! (Ponta and Kitteh)

Post by Ponta 9th April 2015, 8:17 pm

With a flash of light, everyone on the street knew who had just walked out of one of the shops. It was Ponta, with his slightly unsure facial expression and the bright sunlight beaming off of his completely bald scalp. Ponta twisted and turned past people apologizing to each and every one.

“Sorry!”, “Excuse me”, “Sorry.”
    His overly polite attitude sometimes made even the calmest of interactions seem hectic to another’s eyes. But with his own eyes Ponta locked onto what he knew as the guild mark of Sabretooth. The very same group he had recently been accepted into himself. He had been hoping to meet other members seeing as he knew so few. And this was as good a time as any other.

“Greetings!” Ponta said as he habitually bowed to his fellow member as the monks had taught him so long ago.

“My name is Ponta, I recently joined your guild. What is your name?” He looked to his new guild mate showing a kind smile upon his face.
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Magic: none
    Third Magic:

Greetings!  (Ponta and Kitteh) Empty Re: Greetings! (Ponta and Kitteh)

Post by Kaito 12th April 2015, 8:59 am

kitteh grinned "I do believe it is kitteh".Kitteh walked over to the man taking out a hand to shake his while he talked sarcastically.[color#=3399cc]"do not be afraid to talk informal we are not giant beasts ready to pounce well anyway to change the subject what is your magic, mine is demon bird takeover it consists of changing into giant birds"[/color].

Ooc:my comp has viruses

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings!  (Ponta and Kitteh) Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Ponta
    Ponta

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ponta 12th April 2015, 10:03 pm

The young boy immediately seemed friendly to Ponta, almost to a point of making him uneasy. But it is not for Ponta to judge.

“Well, it is nice to meet you, Kitteh.” His name definitely didn’t roll off of Ponta’s tongue, he was used to more traditional names. And the boy added, “do not be afraid to talk informal we are not giant beasts ready to pounce,”

Ponta looked at Kitteh with a slightly confused look. “What do you mean by that? Do I speak any more formal than any other person?” He truly didn’t know what Kitteh spoke of. After all, Ponta had always spoken the way he did now.

The last thing Kitteh asked was about his magic, right before telling of his own.

“I see. You use takeover.” Ponta nodded.

“That is a wonderful style of magic.” He smiled as he said this, truly meaning it.

“Oh, and my magic? It’s nothing special. It’s called Coexistence. It’s kind of hard to explain, I can show you though.” Ponta took a few steps back before uttering some his spell.”

“Coexist with, Fire!” And with that, Ponta’s body lit aflame. His entire body coated with scorching hot flames licking the air around him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Character
    My Magic
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Magic: none
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaito 13th April 2015, 4:15 pm

Kitteh looked amazed and replied a bit scared."I use a move like that one, the idea of that kind of magic is interesting so let me show you my own spell Demon phoenix wings" great wings of fire spread out. Kitteh walked to him  and shot fire behind him."I would like to see more, but I will not ask that now as the people are watching where do you live maybe we could hang out again?Kitteh asked.

Greetings!  (Ponta and Kitteh) Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Ponta
    Ponta

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ponta 15th April 2015, 9:34 am

Ponta was quite surprised, the boy’s magic was a tad bit like his own. But nothing was exactly like Coexistence magic. And the next thing that happened changed Ponta’s smile to a scowl.

“Please… Don’t be so careless with your magic. What if someone had wandered behind me without you knowing.”

Ponta was not mad per say, just surprised to see such carelessness. The buy next asked him where he lived.
    “We are here right now.” Ponta nodded to his answer.

“I live where Buddha’s existence reaches, which is all of our world.”

My Character
    My Magic

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:32 pm