Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Making a snowy island brighter and warmer

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Anime Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Making a snowy island brighter and warmer Empty Making a snowy island brighter and warmer

Post by Strawberry 8th April 2015, 10:28 am

Job Info:

Nuria stood in the Snowfall Island where, as you'd expect, snow was falling. Nuria, being made of fire, wore no type of protection to the weather, as each bit of snow melted before it even touched her, and a small circle of melted grass was around where she stood. Her attire was not as it usually was. Her hair was normal, just a fire pointing upwards as the heat wanted to rise, but she wore instead of her normal fire dress a tee shirt, and shorts without any shoes on. She sat down in the grass, melting more snow around her as she waited for her partner. She still couldn't remember his name, despite the two of them going on a job together before, because she just wasn't great with names. She started to ponder over it.... but she couldn't get it. Ah well, she thought. After some time, she got bored as always. Nuria was always a half an hour early to all of her jobs, because she thought that the partners that she went with would have the courtesy to show up early, like she did.
    This was not the case this time.
    While she knew that it was wrong to get angry over this, the other person would hopefully show up on time. The orange fire spirit sighed, hopefully he'd show up on time. He was from the same guild as her, why didn't he just leave out at the same time she did? But he didn't, so she waited and thought about the job that was ahead of them.
    A bunch of ice mages, huh? Nothin' big, I've dealt with ice mages before. Not even the damn water would affect me that much, I've got my gem and I've also dealt with water mages before. I've got this! I don't even need a partner, but whatever it doesn't matter... she thought to herself. The paper for the job description was in the snow in front of her, she had to keep it there so she didn't incinerate it. She studied it intently, over and over until her partner came.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Making a snowy island brighter and warmer NaomiSig
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Anime Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Making a snowy island brighter and warmer Empty Re: Making a snowy island brighter and warmer

Post by Strawberry 9th April 2015, 4:51 pm

She sat there for a while longer, until she heard something. She identified the sound as footsteps in snow. Nuria stood up when she heard the footsteps, and turned in that direction. It was her partner, whom the name still couldn't ring any bells. He was wearing something as if it were cold out, which Nuria couldn't really comprehend. She couldn't comprehend much about humans, because she was and is a fire spirit, and she definitely couldn't tell why he was so cold, she barely ever felt cold. The only time she can remember feeling cold was once with a Rune Knight, when water was sprayed all over her body, and she nearly died and all she felt was cold and still, nothing else. The partner approached her until he was a little close, and he said a statement that infuriated her. She folded her arms and thought for the correct answer.
    "Hmm.... If i wasn't staying out here long would I do this?" Nuria then sent a fiery punch to Reni's arm, and then began to yell at him. "I'VE BEEN OUT HERE FOR OVER HALF AN HOUR AND YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP! HAVE YOU NO COURTESY TO AT LEAST TRY AND BE EARLY!!!?" She yelled loudly, not knowing that Reni actually came on time. Nuria then began walking off before waiting for a response. "Let's start this crap... And by the way, don't call me darling." Nuria scoffed and stormed off, fists balled and she began walking in a random direction, she didn't know where to or even what direction it was, much less whether it was the right way to go. She left a trail of melted snow when she walked, but Nuria didn't care that she could be followed. All she cared about was starting this mission and kicking some ass.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Making a snowy island brighter and warmer NaomiSig

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:05 am