Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna]

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Maid of Time
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna]

Post by Lekuna 8th April 2015, 5:15 pm

Lekuna's brow furrowed as the little one grabbed hold of her tight and was blubbering like an idiot. She was slowly coming to the conclusion that bringing along this little girl was probably one of the more dangerous lapses in judgement she had ever had. "It's okay, those dogs are mine" she said, slowly patting Venrir on the head and trying her best to pry herself from the tight hug. "Please let go of me" Lekuna requested, hoping that the snot from the girl's nose hadn't met her black coat. After freeing herself from the grip, the machine mage looked over to where her dogs were, and one had been taken out. These imps are stronger than I thought.

But it didn't go down without a fight. The hell hound of hers took out the chibi imp, leaving two of the larger looking ones to fight her three hounds remaining. Sure, they were taking quite a beating, but they were also leaving battle scars and wounds on the imps as well. "We get a small break for now. Until my hounds fall to be exact, so try to regain composure" the mage told her partner, trying to reassure her. It was nice to get a small break from all that action and let something else rip her enemies apart. "For the record, try not to hug me. I like m-" but before she could finish speaking, something perculier happened. Something appeared before the two girls, it looked like a person. From the side it looked as if Lekuna was looking at herself! "Crap!" the figure exclaimed after looking the mage in the eyes and disappearing. "What?" was her only remark to the strange occurrence.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed

D-Rank: 6
    C-Rank: 2
    B-Rank: 2

Total Experience: 1237.5/7500

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna]

Post by Mistress Venir 8th April 2015, 9:01 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"They're your dogs?" She sniffled once more, having a sudden urge to pet the creatures, they weren't nearly as frightening to her now that she knew for a fact that they belonged to her guildmate. At Lekuna's request or rather command to Venir to regain composure, the blonde hastily rubbed away any remaining tears in her ruby like eyes. "S-Sorry!" One last sniffle and she looked almost back to normal with the exception of her reddened cheeks and a few scratches from her recent fall. "What about hugging-"The girl inquired as Lekuna cut short and Venir found herself cutting her sentence short as well. "T-Two Lekuna's!?" Venir gasped and just like that the second Lekuna was gone, leaving Venir with what she could only hope was the original.

"W-What?" Venir echoed in turn as she glanced at Lekuna before almost comically patting her down, "You look the same. There's only one way to find out!" With that the girl once again wrapped her arms about Lekuna's waist and buried her head into the woman's stomach, "Yup you're the same one!" Her voice was muffled by Lekuna's coat as she spoke. Finally, Venir released Lekuna from her deadly hug before turning back to the imps, "Ah your dogs!" Her voice was thick with worry. "Don't worry I won't mess up this time!" Giving the woman one last quick hug, the petite girl much to quick to avoid really, dashed off towards the imps and feral canines. "I won't mess up this time!"
    Do you feel my heart beating?
    words: 251 - tags: @Lekuna - notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lekuna 9th April 2015, 3:58 am

Venir was right. They did look the same. How or why? That was up to question. I suppose it's just one of those things that happen in Fiore. In a magically charged place like this, odd occurrences are bound to happen some time she thought while her partner ignored what she believed to be a decent request. Upon being told that her partner wouldn't screw up again, Lekuna internally kind of rolled her eyes. It was a silly notion, but she believed that Venir shouldn't have screwed up to begin with if she wouldn't now. Hell, she nearly got kidnapped by an imp if it hadn't been for Lekuna. Who's to say it won't happen again.?

"Off you go then" were her only words to Venir. She knew that no matter what she told the young girl, her partner would ultimately act as all children did and do what she wanted regardless of what advice was given to her. Keep her safe you dogs. Or what's left of you four anyway. The mage commanded her hounds to try to protect Venir in whatever trouble she may end up getting into. There was only one imp now, but only two dogs. There also seemed to be a pattern here of one imp per hound of hers, but so long as they she wasn't in immediate danger, she could care less about those hellish mutts.

Jobs Completed

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th April 2015, 10:47 am

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"No matter how embarrassing this is....I can't mess up again! Or Lekuna won't want to be my friend!" With that thought in mind the young girl dashed towards the imps and remaining hell hounds. Her small hand grasped a peculiar gold bracelet dangling on her wrist, with an even more strange winged charm on the bracelet. "Now!" She yanked at the bracelet and a flash of pink light enveloped her. The light dissipated and in its place stood Venir, a golden staff with a star in the center and wings on either side was in her hands, and a pink frilly outfit adorned her instead of her previous clothing. Slipping a card out of the holster upon her thigh the girl placed it upon her staff, "Include!"

The card absorbed itself into the staff with another small flash of light that now had the imps attention. "Shoot!" Pointing the staff at a nearby imp, a bolt of lightning shot out and knocked the creature down. The remaining imps seemed rather startled but made a move to charge at the girl before they to got knocked down by the same attack. "Lekuna! I saved your dogs!" The girl called out cheerfully hoping that she had redeemed herself. "Let's go find the rest of the imps!"
    words: 215 - tags: @Lekuna - notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lekuna 10th April 2015, 10:57 am

"Wow" she said as Venrir called lighting upon the remaining imp, definitely startling those whom were watching from the sidelines. Thunder, of course, is quite loud and definitely attracted more imps to their location. So she does have more powers than just being a little girl Lekuna thought, satisfied that she hadn't misjudged her and relieved that Venrir wasn't useless after all. "Thanks Venrir. Good job" she told the young girl as the sound of screaming imps could be heard reverberating from the ravine's walls. That was no ordinary imp Lekuna thought as she turned around and saw a large, black monster of an imp. "I think that's their leader, take him out. Machine make-" she said before it sprinted at her.

Before she could even finish calling out the spell, it grabbed her face in its palm and threw her forward as far as it could, flinging her like she was a rag doll. The monster wasn't done with her yet, oh no, that little stunt was simply to separate the girls. Upon landing, she had realized that her dogs has broken her fall, but were injured because of it. Thanks you two, now with what energy you have left, protect me she commanded, causing the dogs to let her off gently and savagely attack the hulk coming towards her. They bit into his legs deeply, causing it to screech and halt to deal with her dogs. He grabbed one of their bodies in his whole hand and casted some sort of spell that incinerated her demon immediately. Lekuna's eyes widened as three other imps, each of varying size began to climb down the ravine in Venrir's location. This is not good...

Last edited by Lekuna on 10th April 2015, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Jobs Completed

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th April 2015, 10:57 am

The member 'Lekuna' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 NormalMonster Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 StrongMonster Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 WeakMonster Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Boss
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th April 2015, 11:52 am

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

The scream that echoed down the canyon walls was loud enough to cause Venir to wince and cover her ears. "That thing sure doesn't sound too happy." By the time she opened her eyes again the creature was within sight and just as she thought it was not very happy. "Lekuna!" Venir called out reaching a hand out as if it would help but by then the creature had tossed the woman. Before she could dash off and help Lekuna though something hit her from behind causing the girl to go stumbling forward. "Ow!" She glanced back to see a chibi imp smiling almost victoriously. Then something hit her from the front causing her to get knocked back towards the initial chibi imp. She managed to glance up just in time to see another imp coming at her this one seemed like it was on the brink of starvation, "I need to get out of here and help Lekuna or they'll keep knocking me around like a pinball!"

Just as the starving one went for an attack Venir placed a card upon her staff, "Include!" The imps attack was seemingly rebounded by an invisible shield protecting the girl as she placed another card upon her staff, "Install!" This time a magic circle appeared beneath her feet as the card was absorbed and the girls armor changed into a white flowing dress, a silver breastplate, gauntlets, and armor that extended up her legs. "Hang on Lekuna!" The girl thought with a frown as she placed another two cards on her staff, "Include!" The chibi imp attempted to strike her but the shield also managed to block it. Hopefully her shield would hold for just a little longer so she could properly strike at the imps.
    words: 294 - tags: @Lekuna - notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

Spells and Stats:

Jobs:

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lekuna 10th April 2015, 1:45 pm

The black imp had no trouble taking out the other hound, but only after it inflicted another vicious scratch across its chest. This thing destroyed two of my hounds relatively easily. Those were powerful demons. What exactly is this thing she thought, about to cast a spell. When she went to snap her fingers, she realized that her wrist didn't want to. She felt a sharp pain shoot up her arm and her face twisted in pain. Lekuna remained silent though, not wanting to distract Venir who was having her own problems to deal with. Did that fall dislocate or fracture my wrist? Dammit she thought, knowing what a hurt wrist would do. Specifically, what the incapability to snap her fingers would do.

That was how she channeled her creation energies, not something she just did for show. Some maker mages had to clap their hands, some had to do some gesture to create their spells, Lekuna's movement was the snapping of her fingers. Without that, she was essentially powerless. Like a holder mage without whatever mcguffin they use as a catalyst to cast spells. There was no time to think before it pointed both of its hands and fired off two fireballs, and Lekuna could've sworn that she saw it smile as it did so. Another second passed and smoke started to arise from the location that the girl was standing. It blew her back even farther from her opponent and her coat was now on ablaze. Midst the chaos, she barely had time to remove it, revealing a long sleeved, black tee-shirt that she wore underneath the coat. I'll have to fight this thing hand to hand. But I need to be smart about it. I hope Venir is having better luck than I am

Jobs Completed

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th April 2015, 2:12 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

Just as the starving imp broke her shield, Venir slashed at it, her staff having turned into a sword. That imp went down with the single slash done by her sleek long sword. Not letting the others have a chance to attack Venir dashed forward slashing at the chibi imp before spinning on her heel and slashing down the regular imp. "Whew~!" She sighed as the last imp fell before her blade. "Now onto the next part of my plan!" She still had to rescue her guild mate! "I haven't tried flying in this form yet....so here goes nothing!" Flying however had always been an easy task for Venir, as long as she could envision it while "The Fly" card was active then she could do it.

"Ahhhhhh!" The girl flew towards the large black imp, her sword pointed at it. She lodged the weapon into its side causing it to yell angrily turning its attention towards the young girl, swinging its fists at her. Being so small Venir was a rather difficult target to his especially when flying. Dodging the imp with ease, she flew towards Lekuna grasping the woman by one arm and yanking her up and off of the ground, flying her into the air. "My sword!" Venir noted glancing at how her weapon had been pushed right out of the imp, "It wasn't effective at all!" The girl frowned flying the two of them up to the top of the canyon so they could look down at their previous battlefield below. "I think we should be safe up here for now....."It was as if the gods were laughing at the two Eclipse Soul mages as a few sounds caught Venirs attention, "Oh no...."
    words: 289 - tags: @Lekuna - notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

Spells and Stats:

Jobs:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th April 2015, 2:12 pm

The member 'Venir RuLush' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 NormalMonster Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 NormalMonster Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 NormalMonster Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 StrongMonster Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lekuna 10th April 2015, 2:37 pm

Lekuna couldn't really do much in this situation and was relying on Venir to follow through with some crazy hidden power, which she did just fine. The girl had flown her to safety, but it still felt as though that black imp had beat her. As smart as she was, Lekuna was also stubborn, and knew that she had a job to do. "I know you heard them too. There are more coming. As long as their leader stands, they will come. Take care of the ones up here, I'll handle the one down there" she said with a determined look on her face. Without an ounce of hesitation, Lekuna jumped from the cliff and assumed a pencil diving position, aiming to land on top of the black imp's head.

It saw her coming down, but whether it was in shock that she would do something so reckless or that it didn't have time to react, both of her feet landing straight on its face, causing it to hit the ground hard and a cloud of dust to form around them. From below her, it tried to bring its hand in front of it to try and blast her off with a fireball, only to be stopped by a stomp onto its wrist. Looks like its getting tired, good. It used up to much energy and now I stand a chance she thought, visibly breathing heavily. As much as she wanted to deny it, she was also tired, so she needed to finish this quickly. Lekuna quickly stomped on its stomach and felt it getting up, causing her to get pushed off.

The imp huffed and charged her while she backpedaled and gracefully picked her coat up in her working hand in the blink of an eye. This ravine was narrow, but not narrow enough to not give her any room to work with. Just as it was about to get to her, she threw the scorched piece of leather clothing over its head and spun around fast, hitting the rock wall hard in the process. It fell forward, eating the ground as it did, probably because it was running so recklessly and didn't expect to be blinded in the process. Before it got up, Lekuna knew she had to finish it while she could. Lekuna, with haste, hopped onto its back and brought her leg above her, then dropped it on the back of its skull as quickly as gravity would let her, her heel colliding with the back of its skull and essentially taking it out of from the fire apparent, though no holes surprisingly. Then, she fell onto her back, exhausted. Your turn now, Venir

Jobs Completed

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th April 2015, 2:57 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"Wait you're going to what!?" Venir yelled dashing towards the edge and watching as Lekuna fell, landing on the creature. "Good luck Lekuna!" The girl could only send up a quick prayer for her comrade before turning her attention to the five imps just in time to see one dash at her. "Ah!" She threw her body to the side, landing in the dirt, the regular imp however was not so lucky as its charge caused it to charge right off of the cliff and to the ground below. Pulling a card from her holster Venir glanced at it before grinning, "Include!" The card seemingly absorbed itself into her before she pointed at one of the regular imps, "Shoot!" Eight separate ball of energy appeared from her fingertip all of them charging at the regular imp, knocking it into the imp behind it. Still there was work to be done, "Let's go for a fly~!" Venir smiled playfully at the chibi imp grasping at it and flying upwards with it before letting it go, giving it a push down towards the ground and more importantly the starving imp beneath it.

Still up in the air, watching as the imps struggled to recover a sudden idea popped into her head. "That's it!" She flew down towards the imps trying to gain their attention, hovering by the edge of the cliff. "Come here~!" She did her best to taunt the creatures and most of them took the bait as they moved towards her. She slipped away from them with ease, moving about them with ease until she was positioned directly behind the four imps that were grouped together. "Off we go!" She pushed at the one closest to her with all her might, using a bit of magic to help. Soon enough all four imps were falling down and into the canyon, along with Venir who at the last moment as the ground came into view, flew back up and into the air to avoid injury. "Oh yeah my sword!" She beamed, moving to grab the forgotten weapon Venir returned to the party of imps and any that were recovering from the fall didn't have much of a chance as they met a swift end with Venirs sword to help them. "Lekuna~!" The girl called out once more noticing that the large imp was defeated and her guild mate lay upon the ground, "Please don't die!" She sniffled, falling to her knee's next to the woman, "I-I...let me heal you!"
    words: 419 - tags: @Lekuna - notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

Spells and Stats:

Jobs:

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lekuna 10th April 2015, 3:11 pm

"I'm not dying. A heal would be nice, but for now I'm too exhausted to move. Good work with those imps, Venir" she said to the girl, using what energy was left after being tossed around by the big boss imp. What a day this turned out to be. I learned of a little annoying girl that's strangely charming, I got to 'bond' with a guild member, I got to see that the little girl has quite a strong power, and I took out a giant imp in a neat way. All and all I think this has been a productive day she thought with a relieved sigh. Her body still ached from the injuries she took, but not enough for her to demand immediate attention from Venir. I do need to get stronger though. It's a little disheartening that by greatest weakness is my hand being disabled. I'm completely magic-less without my hand, and that's really frustrating she continued to think, upset by the fact that she had been nearly helpless by the fight with the boss imp.

I suppose that's why I'm here on this job. To improve my skill while at the same time making a better name for the guild and bonding with Venir. For such a little girl she has incredible strength. I wonder what kind of adult she's going to turn out to be with all that potential, or maybe she has hit her peak. Who knows she finished, deciding it would be best to take a spontaneous nap instead of continuing to think any more.

Jobs Completed

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:03 am