Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Arrival of Azure Flames, Vierorins Entrance into Fairytail(Open)

Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Arrival of Azure Flames, Vierorins Entrance into Fairytail(Open) Empty Arrival of Azure Flames, Vierorins Entrance into Fairytail(Open)

Post by Vierorin 27th March 2015, 4:19 pm

Vierorin stood within the gates of one of the most famous Guilds of all of Fiore, he had left the Rune Knights because of his increasing concern of finding a mage that was capable of helping with a small problem of his. Zekkaria, the small bug like storm elemental was in her traveling size and sitting on Vierorins head, almost passing for a hat when she didn’t blink her eyes or move. The blue haired mage looked up at the Guilds sign, the words Fairy Tail carved into the cross piece. His Azure eyes quivered for a second, “I hope this is a good idea Zekkaria…” He then thought for a moment when he came to a realization,”Atleast no one will be scared of me since they know nothing about me.” At this Zekkaria trying to fake sleep let out and annoyed sigh. She is probably tempted to pinch my ears for that comment…

Vierorin then shook his head, shaking off the accursed doubt, and strode forward being his normal and cheerful self. He got to the doors and pushed them forward making them slam open he stepped within the door frame, the light coming in probably made it hard to make out details of Vierorin as he stood proudly in the doorframe, from the shadow he looked like a man with regular attire,(t-shirt, jeans, sandals,) with a oddly pointed hat. A brawl was going on near one of the tables but for the most part a fair portion of the members seemed to be staring at him strangely, when all of a sudden a beer mug flew out of no where and hit Vierorin square in the face. Now eager to join the brawl from the insult the air around his hands started to heat up as well as getting a blue glow, “is this how they greet everyone…?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Arrival of Azure Flames, Vierorins Entrance into Fairytail(Open) Empty Re: Arrival of Azure Flames, Vierorins Entrance into Fairytail(Open)

Post by Sybil 27th March 2015, 4:42 pm

Rita, on her journey back from a spree of missions had been traveling towards the guildhall at a fair pace behind the blue haired boy. She stared, curious as he walked through it's gates and then opened up the guild doors, having not seen him before. In all honesty, she wasn't very surprised when something rocketed out from inside the hall and crashed into him, knocking him to the ground right at the guild entrance. As he lay there, likley gathering his bearingsand regaining composure, The shadow had a chance to catch up to him.

“Pretty much” a voice responded to the boy’s statement. An unfamiliar face quickly loomed over the boy, gazing down at him as he just... remained laying there. “I’m guessing you’re here to join. Ordinary people don’t loiter much here. Ehem. –-First lesson of Fairy Tail. When something hits you in the face and knocks you down, even if it hurts like a bitch you get back the hell up.” She explained, sounding as if she had said the same thing to other people a hundred times before. She blinked, her blue hues darted down into his. Squatting down on her knees to his side, she held out a hand to help the youth up to his feet. Hopefully no one would throw anything else at them before she was able to dust the kid off. 

She had noticed, as she stepped closer, the kid gave of an, unique sort of aura. Heat came off of his body as if she had just crouched down next to a campfire. As for the light glow releasing itself from his fists, Rita had no idea how to explain that either. It was something that usually occurred when you were going to cast a spell. Rita remembered back to a few particular times when her body had shown similar signs, typically when she was in a dangerous encounter or heating up for battle. It occurred to her, these kinds of things could be triggered in the more mundane situations too and well... If he had gotten pissed of for being smashed in the face like that, she wouldn't blame him. Rita wouldn't admit it, but she was always getting hit in the face with stuff when she was in the Guildhall too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Arrival of Azure Flames, Vierorins Entrance into Fairytail(Open) Empty Re: Arrival of Azure Flames, Vierorins Entrance into Fairytail(Open)

Post by Kit Kerrington 27th March 2015, 8:19 pm

Apollo looked up from his book when he heard the doors to the guildhall open.  He looked at the man standing there "Huh he must be a new guild member" He thought to himself smiling abit knowing the guild could use some new blood.  He set his book down as started to walk over to welcome him to the guild.  Apollo looked at the brawl and simply gave a sigh "Another day another something...I guess" he said as he walked by. as he walked by cup flew at him but using his shields none were able to get him they just bounced away.  As he got closer he saw him get nailed with a mug and fall to the floor "ouch" he mutter quickening his pace abit putting but then saw Rita standing above him.  When he got over he looked at them "Hey hope your ok" He rubbed his head abit,  Oh and welcome to the guild." He said smiling abit.

After Rita finished talking he chuckled abit "That will probably be the best advice ever given in this guild, I'm Apollo" He smiled noticing his hands abit then noticing Rita seen them to.  He doesn't change his appearance he simply offers a hand to help him up.  Apollo was glad to see a new member and to see Rita has returned though he couldn't help but be curious about the aura he was giving off, but decided that could wait for another time.  He looked back down at him waiting giving a shy but welcoming smile.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 30th March 2015, 6:08 am

"Oi oi oi!" A blur fell from the rafters landing on top of a table near the door. Simon landed on booth feet with his arms across his chest and a stupid grin on his face "That's a lesson people are supposed to learn on their own Rita." The phoenix hardly took note of Appolo having no prior knowledge of him and being honestly unimpressed by his appearance. However he gave quite a bit of attention to Mr. Blue Hair. His eyes darted between the lightning-spirit-bug-thing and the new guy. I think the bug has some kind of lightning. His aura has the "lightning quirk" I've seen in Heero and Night. Weirdly enough it also has the "large beast quirk," I've found. But it's tiny. Maybe it can change it's shape? For those just joining us the phoenix has hawk-like eyes that allows him to notice tiny "quirks," in magic auras. These quirks can indicate their magic if Simon has seen similar quirks before. Once Simon has seen a certain quirk enough he can ID it as a certain magic or property. Now this guy is a much harder read. He has traces of familiar quirks but nothing solid. Maybe he has a quirk I've seen but not ID'd yet?" Then it hit him like a freight train "Wait I have seen tha quirk before! It's- Simon ran a hand through his hair "Besides Rita this kids got a blazing will in him. A giant spirit like that and he'll pick up on our ways of doing things soon." The Wizard Saint had taken a bold guess with that, the quirk he had seen in Vierorin that until now he had only seen in himself could have been any one of the million unique properties he had, but that was the most likely. Now his gaze was fixed on Vierorin's face hoping that the man's reaction would tell Simon if his guess was accurate.

Some people just asked a person what their magic was. Simon had his own way of doing things.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 30th March 2015, 2:55 pm

Vierorin stood there for a moment, somewhat oblivious to those who had come forward to greet him, his arms still maintaining their blue glow as well as the heat they were emanating. However Zekkaria then let out a spark of her abdomen, something she usually does when annoyed, she opened up her eyes and stretched out her legs, and then scurried over to one side and raised one of her pincers. By some kind of a illusion of some sort the tip to shine for a second as well as a ringing sound could be heard, then she brought down the pincer onto Vierorins ear full force.

He snapped out of his gaze and yelled in pain and started to twirl around as if someone was dragging him by the ear, “You are being talked to boy, and I have told you to be lenient on your magic have I not?” Yes Zekkaria was mad that she was also somewhat splashed by the contents, but held her own temper about that, after a moment, convinced she had driven her point home she let go, and flew off his head and onto a nearby table and shook herself ridding herself of the drink as much as she could.

Vierorin patted his sore ear for a second, the glow and heat that was emanating from his hands long disappeared, after a minute he regained his composure. He casted a quick glare at Zekkaria who ignored him and properly introduced himself, “Nice to meet you all, I am Vierorin Gorak, formerly a member of the Rune Knights defensive division” He said this while having his right hand on the top of his head and a embarrassed grin.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 30th March 2015, 3:49 pm

Rita couldn't help but roll her eyes when Simon bolted down from the rafters, his usual hiding place, and chimed in. “Yeah yeah, Simon.  You can’t blame me for  tryin’ ta make a good impression.” She crossed her arms stubbornly, turning to face them with her back for a second as she murmured something to herself, aggravated that he had taken the spotlight from her with his entry. She blinked, the phoenix adding something else. "B-Blazing will? We've only just met em how ca-"

She was quickly interrupted by the loud comical snapping sound of a pinching claw followed by a yell. Rita had only turned away for a second, and the boy was being disciplined by the beetle creature that had come into the guildhall with him. The mage couldn’t help but sigh and facepalm as he whirled around like an idiot, the the bug latching herself to his ear by the pincer before going flying. It took him a minute, and Rita still standing there with a mild vex, watched as he regained composure. Her expression quickly changed with his introduction, a wave of nostalgia hitting her.

“Oh! I think Heero was in the RK’s too before he got booted out or something, probably breaking things.” The brunette laughed. “You didn't get kicked out for the same reason hopefully, If so Ken is probably bound to get swarmed with more damage complaints” she remarked, remembering how much the guild liked to destroy things out on requests or even here in the hall. “assuming you’re here for the guild, not to get hit in the face with booze.” Rita added

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Post by Kit Kerrington 31st March 2015, 1:15 pm

Apollo watched Simon jumped down from the rafters then gave a sigh looking over at Rita.  "I suppose good impressions are important." Which is more than he could say for himself.  He then looked up at the rafters that Simon had came from.  "Why was he there?" He wondered to himself.  He then look back at the brawl that which was not slowing down at all.  But then decided to bring up another subject to learn more about him. Oh Wow a Rune knight huh..." He said shyly looking at Simon and Rita.   Um well It's nice to meet you to Welcome again" He nods looking over to the brawl then back towards them. He looks then at Rita "People come to the guild to drink...."  He sighed a bit more.

He didn't know much more to say since he himself was still new to the guild after all.  Apollo sat there curious about what to do next with them and pondered about the man's magic. Nonetheless he was still happy about a new guild member is excited to meet him more.   But then gave a shrug and looked back at Simon and Rita.  

But then Apollo had a thought he looked over to curiously, shyly and rubbed his head abit. "Um if you don't mind me asking why did you leave the Ruin Kinghts and come to Fairy Tail....not that's a bad thing or anything?" He tilted his head of curiously stumbling on his words abit.  Apollo has heard of the ruin nights and what they do which begs the question why he left.  Though he didn't look like this or just it kicked out and even if he did I'm sure he'd still fit around Fairy Tail.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 3rd April 2015, 5:47 pm

Simon ran his hand through his hair "Oh that's just what we need. Two Heeros. What we really need is another Leonard. Now that would be a good thing. Heero is like soy sauce, a healthy amount and you're in heaven, too much and your gagging." The phoenix held his arms out in a passive gesture "Now Leonard is like popcorn. The more you eat the more you want. But then again that's not great either because you'll never be satisfied." Simon was hardly paying attention to any of them anymore "Hmm what do we need more of? Ebony is like candy, sweet until you get a stomach ache. So I don't think we need more her, moderation is good. Night is like standing next to a kitchen, all you get is the smell never the real experience because he always seems just barely there. A bit more of him would be good but I don't know if any of person can capture what he does the same way, and I feel the lack of substance is part of his flavor so if you add more it's not the same taste." Simon groaned "Ugh now I'm just hungry. New guy what do you like to eat? I'll treat you to a meal. Rita and whats your name can come too."

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 13th April 2015, 1:43 pm

Vierorin’s expression steadily darkened when both Rita and Apollo had asked roughly the same question, why did he leave the Rune Knights and come to Fairy Tail. He tightened his fists as Zekkaria turned around and looked up at the mage. Her purple eyes flickered a bit and then closed as she let out a sigh, “Might as well tell them boy, they will find out the hard way eventually anyway.” At this Vierorin swallowed, “I… I left the Rune Knights on my own accord… to find a way to better control my magic.” Vierorin then closed his eyes and took a deep breath, when he opened them they showed a sterness of one far beyond his years. He looked at Rita and answered a part of her question, “The reason being, my magic is incredibly destructive even on the smallest of scales, the sort of scale if used wrong… could catch an entire town on fire. That’s why I need help.” Then he noticed out of the corner of his eye another beer mug had left the brawl and was flying straight for the group, then suddenly Vierorin cupped his right hand as bright azure flames circled down his arm and into his hand forming a shard of azure flames, within that second he through the shard right at the mug.

As the shard flew through the air, the sheer heat from it dried out the air and the heat could be felt five meters away from the shard(which was only five inches long and one inch thick), the shard hit the mug and melted right through it, a giant cloud of steam erupting from the mug as the shard continued on and planted itself in a stone column right next to the fighting members drawing their attention. The shard then dissipated but not before leaving a melted notch in the column, a clear warning sign for the group to stop their fight.

The mug however dropped to the ground and rolled a bit until its handle stopped it, if one looked at the mug, it had a nicely made hole on either side, with scorch marks around them, but for the inside, it was completely scorched with no sigh of the liquid within it. “I am sorry for any damages… I will work to pay it off, I just felt that fight lasted long enough as it is.” Vierorin then heard Simons offer and gently bowed his head, “I will gladly take you up on that offer I am famished.” At this, Zekkaria let out a small chuckle.

OOC note, the flames burn at an estimated 2700 degrees Fahrenheit, so feel free to Rp your characters reactions as you see fit ^.^

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 13th April 2015, 4:26 pm

Heero stepped into the Guild Hall wearing sunglasses, shorts, a tanktop, and sipping on what looked like a gigantic slushee. Immediately, he basked in the aura of being back home. He'd had quite the journey this winter, even found Zeuslogia, his Parent Dragon....but that was a tale for another time.

Even though Heero looked like he just came from the beach, the Guild Hall got a bit silent at his arrival--he could even hear himself sipping his own slushee through it's straw.

It got awkwardly quiet, until Heero stopped sipping abruptly.

"W-what?" he'd forgotten at that very moment, that in his other hand; he had seven pizza's tucked. He wasn't planning on sharing them; but he now realized..he was going to have to fight...and fight hard for these pizzas.

An audience of glowing red eyed, Fairy Tail members faced Heero was he stood holding the pizzas, tossing his slushee to the side, he prepared for a fight.

"Oi, Heero, come up off them pizzas."
    "Ebony's not here to cook for us right now....and we've been drinking all day."

"GOT DAMMIT, what does that have to do with my pizza?!?!?!" Heero then flicked his eyes left to right, and settled on someone he'd never seen before. "LOOK, a new guy!!!" Heero's head was comically big as he said this, bending his knees and pointing.

Everyone's attention turned for a split second toward Vierorin and then back to Heero's position, as there was nothing but a smoke silhouette of him holding the pizzas where he used to be. Finally locating Heero, who was sitting at a table in Fairy Tail scarfing down more pizza slices per second than possible; the crowd bumrushed him, flipping tables over in the process as a huge crowd of smoke and stars chased after Heero who was running sideways on the wall while managing to eat pizza.

Still carrying four, he eventually was cornered by the bar; backing up slowly surrounded by a crowd of his fellow Fairy Tail wizards...and they were hungry.

"Look, you want em?! Take em!!!" Heero then FLUNG the pizzas into the air like frisbees as a huge net of Guild Members leaped above Heero's head, Heero ducked bracing for impact as he grabbed a hold of his head. Several Fairy Tail members who had been sitting at the bar, spun around at this exact moment with a "!!!" over their heads as a gigantic crowd of their Guildmates shattered through the bar, it's benches and the whole booth in general.

× Bio
    × Magic

Arrival of Azure Flames, Vierorins Entrance into Fairytail(Open) Rose

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:00 am