And again, the kind of imp that had wounded his arm just appeared. This one too seemed pretty angry but Jin remembered the weakness of its body. The creature was gigantic as compared to other imps and did look frightening and strong, which it was but it wasn’t that durable. The creature launched a berserker kind of attack at him, running and thrashing its arms around aiming to hit Jin. Jin jumped aside and rolled dodging the raging imp. He then began to focus heat on his four limbs which then began to turn read, now he launched a counter attack: ”Heat.. Source!”. Jin shouted as he charged at the creature and launched a flurry of punches and kicks. The creature at first resisted but its defenses were weak and Jin’s attacks weren’t subtle. Each time his punch or kick hit, it left a burning mark which only increased in temperature. The creature finally fell as Jin spun quickly and kicked him in the torso making the creature bend over and then he launched a final hook punch. The creature lifted a foot in the air and fell on its back, unconscious.
Magic Left: 92%
- Spell Used:
- Name: Heat Source
Type: Offensive/ Supplementary
Duration: 3 posts
Description: This is an instant type of spell in which the user focuses heat onto his hands and feet. Due to the extreme heat generated at these points, they turn red and when hit with any surface, they can cause burns and wounds instantly. The heat can be maintained for three continuous posts after which it requires a cool down. The effects can be maintained on all four limbs or either one or two for the said time, all four limbs can be used simultaneously.
- The red limbs can be used as a light source in dark areas, giving this ability its supplementary type.
- In close quarter battles, this technique can force the opponent to stay away or keep a distance from his limbs.
- The technique can also be used to counter ice based or water based attacks, turning them to water or steam.
- If the ice and water based attack is of a higher rank then the user can only hold up against them. If the opponent's spell is two ranks's higher then it'll simply cool down the limbs. So the technique can be deactivated in the first post turn.
- The heat source wouldn't differentiate between friends and foe, so if a friend is accidentally hit by it, it's gonna burn. (Unless the technique is deactivated before impact)
- The heat source would melt weapon handles, so a weapon can't be used when using this technique.
- Despite having a versatile magic like heat manipulation, this technique only focuses on the heat aspect of the magic. So opponents that are naturally heat resistant can withstand it.
Last edited by Okura Jin on 25th March 2015, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total