Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What's the end game?

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

What's the end game? Empty What's the end game?

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th March 2015, 7:23 pm

Just like his journey to reach the SaberTooth guild from Magnolia Kite took a few days to reach the town of Magnolia. The difference between the two trips was that instead of wandering through a desert like area Kite managed to take a different route which took him through a woods like environment which obviously Kite enjoyed far more than the desert. Kite didn’t mind the temperature of the desert seeing as he spent several years training to withstand the heat of the flames he learned to master but there was a big difference between travelling in a desert and travelling in the woods and that big difference would be the actual path to follow unlike the desert which is endly and pathless sandy plains of death for those who are unprepared for the heat they would be up against. The reason why Kite decided to head to Magnolia was to check out some of the scenes of some of the towns he missed when he travelled from up north and through the various towns that were on his train ride. However the one place he didn’t take the time to go visit was the town at the end of the line which was the port town known as Hargeon. He didn’t have much rhyme or reason for wanting to go to Hargeon unless you were to count the curiosity part of it.

The train ride was relatively peaceful aside from the average tourist one might find on a train such as this. Kite had his hands behind his head and his feet on top of the next seat and was enjoying the somewhat peaceful ride. ” While I may not be getting any sleep its pretty nice being around a rowdy bunch such as these” Kite said referring to the flock of children that happen to be on the train. He heard a child mention they were going to go on some sort of fishing trip by renting a boat in Hargeon. Kite let out a small hum sound looking back at a time when he would go fishing with his… father. He quickly changed the subject in his mind not wanting to think about the man he once considered his father and started to think about other things like what he wanted to do in Hargeon. ” What should I do when I get there?” Kite said out loud but quiet enough to think that no one had heard him. ” I could try fishing or even going and renting a boat for the day but that would be boring alone...wouldn’t it? or maybe…” Kite was going to say but that is when his train of thinking out loud was interrupted by the person sitting in the seat behind him. This person wasn’t exactly  on the elderly side but wasn’t young either. He simply said “ young man, If you want to have an adventure in Hargeon I might suggest you take a look at the restaurant known in the town as Victorinni’s. They have amazing food and its a known fact that when you are there an adventure is almost guaranteed to take place.” Kite heard this and gave a gracious smile but that was all the emotion he showed. ” While going to town for food alone isn’t really my thing, but if you think it will be worth my time I’ll take you up on your advice. So how do I exactly get there pops?” The man smirked at Kite “ It is near the waterfront about half a mile from the train station.” he said to Kite using his hands to talk even though Kite’s eyes were mostly shut but had them open long enough to see when the old man used one finger as to represent the station’s location and where the restaurant would be. ”alright, that sounds like it wouldn’t be out of the way at all, Thanks pops”

Kite had sat for the rest of the train ride in almost silence until his stop came up and the conductor yelled “Last stop Hargeon!”. Kite opened his eyes and stood up sticking both hands in his pockets and exited the train and started to follow the old man’s instructions and followed the water like he said until he noticed the restaurant up a head with a big sign made of wood that said Victorinni’s old style food. ”Well this must be the place, let’s see if this is going to be as much fun as the old man said it would be.” Kite said as he approached the door unknown what would be waiting for him on the other side.[/color]
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By The Fourth Wall
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic: TBA
    Third Magic:

What's the end game? Empty Re: What's the end game?

Post by Hakumi Nazu 19th March 2015, 2:46 pm

Hakumi had settled down in her small home in Hargeon. Hargeon was one of Fiore's ports and one of it's beautiful old towns, it is also the home of the guild Lamia Scale, Hakumi's guild. The town is more prosperous and renowned in fishing rather than Magic, because only 10% of the people in the town have the ability to use Magic. Like any port city, it has its own large marina. Hakumi had just recently finished a more "eventful" job. It was one that would make her look at a lot of things different, like vegetables. She can't even look at corn or tomatoes without quickly being annoyed. The way she felt was not caused by shock. More by memory. The events that took place on that job were ones that she could never forget. She had been laying in bed for about an hour. She loved the comfort she felt from the pillow cushioning her head, the safeness she felt from hugging her blankets, and the warmness that she felt from her bed. If someone were to see her at that moment, they would probably think that there was something wrong with her, but there was nothing wrong with her. She was far from feeling ill or under the weather. She felt calm and contempt.

She was at peace until she heard a large growl from her stomach. She was really hungry. IT had been days since she had last  eaten. The really bad part about the situation is that she didn't have any food in her house. She had popped out of bed like a jack in a box. She looked in her closet and searched around for what she would wear. There wasn't much to choose from. Most of her clothes were in a basket because they were dirty. She hadn't been up to washing them for a while, so they just sat in the basket, not being cleaned. She decided to go with a black shirt and a black skirt.

After she had gotten dressed, she Left out of the house. It was a nice day out. There were only a few clouds in the sky, and the sun was shining brightly. The air was a bit salty, which was expected. Hargeon was a port. She decided that she would go to one of her favorite restaurants. Victorinni's was the name of it. It was a family restaurant. Hakumi liked to see the strong bond that the family shared. When they worked they were so in sync. It amazed Hakumi that a group of 5 could be so in tune with one another. She walked for about five minutes until finally, she had reached the restaurant. She saw a young man entering the restaurant directly before her. He was quite a good looking young man. Hakumi would tend to get flustered when things like this happened. She would see a nice looking fellow and get all clumsy. As she entered the restaurant behind him, she tripped over her long skirt and crashed into him.

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 8th July 2015, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What's the end game? Untitled-1_zpsavrjyn3u
    My sugar mama's autograph <3:
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 19th March 2015, 3:51 pm

Kite had walked up to the restaurant’s double door, reaching out with his right hand to take the left door’s handle and gave it a bit of a tug which pulled the door open and he walked in casually. The first thing to catch his attention upon entering was the scent that filled the air. It wasn’t one particular scent or another but the smell of wonderful cooking filled the air. ”If I didn’t know any better I’d have to say that this place knows how to cook a mean meal.” Kite said to himself as he took a second to chance to notice how the restaurant was built and structured. The inside was well furnished taking a good balance of plenty of room but didn’t make the mistake of wasting space by misplacing a piece of furniture. Kite didn’t realize that he allowed himself to lose focus on his surroundings, letting himself get distracted by the various meals being made that he didn’t take notice of what was about to happen.

Kite didn’t hear the door open behind him or even notice that there was someone about to enter, if he did he might have moved but it as it turns out it was quite a good thing that he didn’t move for the person who was entering the restaurant was a young woman who just so happened to get her footing caught in her long skirt and that caused her to fall forward towards Kite. He quickly turned around to see her falling towards him and with an instinctive reflex Kite had his arms out managed to catch her so she didn’t make contact with the ground but instead his body. He gave a smile and a small chuckle ” are you alright miss?” Kite asked her as he gently moved her backwards so she would be back on her own two feet and that is when he got an actual good look at her, and noticed just how pretty she actually was. Kite gave a friendly smile “you know I heard that its flattering for a girl to get swept off her feet by a man but lets keep you off the floor especially in such a nice outfit.” he said keeping the mood friendly and in the back of his mind he was glad that he didn’t move to the side like he would usually have done, if he had this cute girl would have been on the ground and possibly hurt.

Kite had then gotten a pretty good idea, he was by himself in a town that he didn’t really know all that well and here was a cute girl who bumped into him and from what he was able to gather she was also by herself. Kite didn’t wait too long to think about it and raised his right hand into the air with his index finger in the air symbolizing that he had a great idea. ” You know I had a pretty interesting idea, I am not from this town and if I were to take a guess I’d wager that you are a resident of this town so how about I buy you some food.” Kite said and added. ” I have no idea what to actually order from here...so care to help a new guy out?” he asked her as he gestured his hands towards the waiting line where customers would go and wait to be seated.
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 20th March 2015, 7:33 am

Hakumi was so embarrassed. This pattern of events hadn't happened in so long. There weren't too many people that caught her interest, so it happened rarely. She closed her eyes and braced herself as she was falling, as she was expecting to hit the ground, but sh didn't. The young man actually caught her. This surprised her. She was normally a clumsy person (not this clumsy though). She had a tendency to trip, fall, or crash, but this was the first time anyone had ever caught her before she hit the ground. The act of him catching her amazed her. He had to have excellent reflexes and amazing speed, because even though Hakumi isn't a heavy set girl, when she would fall, she fell hard and fast. After he had caught her, she could hear him ask her a question. Before she could respond, he would stand her back on her own two feet, and before she knew it, she was face to face with the young man.

"Umm... I-I'm fine." She said in response to his question. She then heard him speak once more, this time of things that were known to be flattering. "Oh really? I-I didn't know that. And thank you." She said, unable to control her blushing. She hated that his first impression was that she was a very flustered girl, so she patted her face and pinched her cheeks, hoping to become more "stable".

She was hoping that he wouldn't notice her constant blushing, or the act of her patting her face and pinching her cheeks. She wasn't sure what he would get out of that. Her train of thought had been racing on this one subject. She hadn't thought this hard about anything in a long time. She felt nearly clueless. She kind of wanted to run away and forget that this ever happened, but she knew she wouldn't. It would be rude of her. And she would hate for them to meet again after she had just ran out on him. Her racing mind was then halted when he began to speak to her. This time around, she was a bit more calm. She didn't understand why, but being around the young man felt a lot more natural to her. It was almost as if they had an instant connection. "Oh really? Hargeon get's a lot of visitors, and I do happen to be a resident of the town. Actually, food doesn't sound too bad. She said grinning. He then asked her another question. "This place is most known for it's rice balls and curry. So, how about rice balls and curry?" She said in response to his question. She then grabbed his hand and led them toward the line.

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 8th July 2015, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 20th March 2015, 9:50 am

Kite was quite lucky he managed to take notice of the girl’s accident about to happen, lucky that he was fast enough to turn around fast enough and lucky that he was strong enough to not also be knocked on the ground. However what he could tell that she was quite shocked by how she hadn’t hit the ground by her facial expression when he had asked her if she was ok as well as the way she hesitantly answered his question. Kite took notice of this and then of course being the kind of guy he was made a statement about her not hitting the floor in the form of a compliment. She mentioned to him that she didn’t know about that and thanked him, thanked him for either complimenting her outfit or something else he wasn’t sure but he did notice that her cheeks were blushed quite a bit but didn’t make mention that he noticed. The last thing he wanted to do was make this cute girl feel uncomfortable or feel awkward.

He saw her hands raise up to her cheeks and he watched as the girl reached for her face giving her face a quick pat and even pinched her cheeks a bit. They were signs that she was having some difficulty with the present situation so Kite looked away before she could bring her attention back on him. Sometimes it is best to look away a young woman collects her thoughts so after a moment of giving her her privacy he turned back around to face her which is when he brought up his idea to her about her joining him for lunch after speculating that she was a resident which she confirmed and seemed quite excited about the idea. She had mentioned to him that Hargeon gets a lot of visitors so he noticed a bit of surprise in her voice when she mentioned it. Kite gave a smile when she said to him that she liked the idea of getting food and even answered his question regarding what would be a good meal to order. ”hmmm I haven’t had good curry in quite sometime so that sounds..” Kite didn’t really finish his sentence since his train of thought was interrupted when the new girl he had met grabbed him by his hand and led him to the line where they would order the food.

After two more orders were taken before it was their turn to order their meal. Kite used this time to read the menu and knew what to order so when he approached the counter he was asked by the worker what he would like to order. Kite leaned on the counter a bit ” Oh hello, could I have two house special curries and 2 orders of your rice balls?” asked and with a pen and paper the worker wrote down the order “can I have a name for the order?” he asked which Kite nodded. ” Oh Kite” he said saying his name out loud. “Alright very good, please pick a seat and we will call you when your order is up. Kite then turned to his new friend and smiled ”alright where would you like to sit, guessing that you have a spot you would prefer… oh wow where are my manners, my name is Kite by the way. It is nice to meet you” he said to her placing his hand on his forehead in a face palm like manner. He of course was wondering what her name was, he sorta really wanted to know but didn’t ask of course, he felt that if she wanted to share it she would return the introduction.

What's the end game? Gvf4gD8
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 23rd March 2015, 8:51 am

Hakumi seemed to be very interested in Kite. She had never really had an instant connection with any other males that she had encounters with. This could be they symbol of something more than friendship may happen, but there may have been little chance of that happening. But then again, you can never really predict what the future may hold. Hakumi didn't hear Kite begin to talk before she took his hand, she'd normally let him finish, as it was rude to interrupt people mid sentence. "Thanks a lot for paying. I'll be sure to return the favor!" She said smiling at Kite. She smiled in an adorable way. She unknowingly wanted him to notice her. She then heard him ask her where she would like to sit. "over there looks nice. It has a window view." She said pointing at a booth. She then heard him tell her his name. "Mine have clearly disappeared as well. MY name is Hakumi. Nice to meet you Kite." She then went toward the booth, not knowing if Kite was followin her or not.

As she was about to sit down, two rowdy fellows came into the restaurant through the window. One of them appeared to be carrying a small child."Ah ha ha ha ha" He laughed, waving the little girl in the air. "See this little girl right here? She is the daughter if the one and only Victorinni. And her papa ain't paid us this months fee. And me being the nice guy I am, made a deal with him. If anyone in this restaurant can be me and friend here in a little game, we'll give the girl back to her family and leave them alone afterwards. But, I highly doubt that any of you chumps in here could beat us!" Hakumi listened to the man attentively. She began to get angry. Seeing that man wave the little girl in the air like she was an object angered Hakumi. She listened to the area around her to see if anyone else was up to the challenge, but no one had rose to the challenge. She imagined that she was the only one who would do anything. So she spoke up. "I'll play your game. I'll beat you too."

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 8th July 2015, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 26th March 2015, 7:15 pm

Kite smiled as he sat down, he didn’t expect to find himself having company during breakfast, and in his opinion things could have been a whole lot worse since it happened to be a pretty girl who was his guest today. She had shown her appreciation for him treating her to breakfast with as simple thank you followed by one heck of a pretty smile. Kite caught sight of the smile and smiled back simply bowing his head a bit ”Don’t mention it. My pleasure” Kite said to her. Before placing the order in Kite heard Hakumi point out where she wanted to sit while they ate. Kite saw that the seat she chose happened to be a booth that was set up in front of the window. Kite gave a soft smile, he thought it was a good choice sitting by the window especially seeing as that window seat looked out into the sea. He looked in the direction she was pointing Kite had ordered and payed for the food and was just waiting for it at this point. He had introduced himself in a strange manner, he gave her his name so he after telling his name to the clerk and giving her his name she in turn returned the favor by telling him her name. ”Hakumi?” Kite said as if he was committing it to memory and then ”It is nice to meet you too” Kite said with a kind smile. He watched as she went over to the booth she picked and then turned to the counter to see that their food was ready for them. “ Order for Kite” the clerk said and Kite grabbed both plates and followed her.

Kite brought the food over to the table and was about to sit down and enjoy his delicious looking meal as well as the company of his new friend. However the second that his plate had made contact with the table shit started to hit the fan. Before the men had entered the room Kite managed to hear coming from outside the sound of a child who was crying “Wahhh!”. This is what made Kite turn to face the restaurant’s entrance when two men came in from the outside. One man was rather tall and scrawny looking, almost like a weasel standing at about Kite’s height and then there was the second man was rather large and bulky and was taller than Kite and with a bit more mass. The large muscular man was holding out a small child, a little girl and made a rather rude and abrupt announcement declaring that the little girl he was holding was the daughter of the man who owned this restaurant. According to him her father didn’t make this month’s payment. ”Who is this joker?” Kite said to himself eyeing the man down. He continued to speak saying that he and Victorinni made a deal, and the deal was if anyone in the restaurant could prevail over some sort of game that they thought up they would give back the kid and leave the family alone. Kite took a fork full of food enjoying the mouth full of food and chewed it nicely enjoying the taste of the food.

Kite then looked back over at the two men in particularly at the man who was holding the girl with a steely glare. ”I see” Kite heard Hakumi without hesitation speak to the man saying she would accept their challenge. ”Tell me something, you piece of trash” Kite said to the man before letting a bit of his anger rise. ”What sort of game do you want to play… cuz I am in. I will crush your game and then I will crush you….no I will leave you in a pile of ashes!” Kite said to the man.

The man gave Kite and Hakumi an cocky smile, “ The game is simple you have to beat us, the both of us without the use of your magic… meet us in front of the Far light house at noon” he said as he exited the building laughing with the little girl crying for them to let her go. Kite made his fist into a ball and looked over at Hakumi after he started to calm down. ”How would you like for us to proceed with this?” Kite asked her ready and willing to go to work.

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 27th March 2015, 9:25 pm

The action of the two men bothered Hakumi. She didn't like bullies, in fact, she hated them. She couldn't help but wonder what Victorinni owed them for. He always seemed like an honest man, one that paid his bills and liked to live in peace with his family. She imagined that the two men were just lowly thugs trying to profit from the intimidation they give others. They were both pretty large and looked quite capable to hold their own in a fight. Hakumi knew that she had to win this fight. Whatever the reason, the two men angered Hakumi, so they had made a mistake.

They seemed to anger Kite as well, as he began to step up to the plate and accept their challenge. Hakumi admired him for what he did. He was the only other person willing to help save the little girl, even though the restaurant was full of people. But, Hakumi could understood why they wouldn't want to get in a physical confrontation with the two men, after all, they were pretty large. She also imagined that the citizens didn't have much combat experience. The larger man then began to say where and when they would meet. Hakumi was ready to confront them and show them that they can't just go around bothering people.

She then heard Kite ask her how they should go about saving the girl, showing that he was willing to help, and work with her. "Thanks for wanting to help me! I admire you for that! I think that you should distract the two of them while I slip past them and grab the girl, taking her to safety. If you haven't already defeated them when I return, we'll pummel them together!" In that moment, Hakumi began to feel something she had never quite felt before. Her heart was racing fast, and her face was turning red. It was as if she loved him from the moment she saw him, although she didn't realize this. She wasn't sure what the emotion was that she was feeling, but she knew that it gave her a warm feeling inside.

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 8th July 2015, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 26th April 2015, 10:54 am

While Kite waited to hear an answer from Hakumi he glared at the door, he was wondering if it would have been more wise to attack them both right there and then. He didn’t feel much in the way of magical energy coming from them. Then again with his magic being intense fire it was a bit more difficult to be percise with his magic and the last thing he wanted to do was injure the child. It didn’t take long for Kite to hear Hakumi answer him but before she answered his question on how she would prefer they go about dealing with the two thugs that acted bold enough to issue a challenge, a fight. The first she said to him was her thanking him, for wanting to help her with this ordeal and even said that she admired him for the act. Kite released his serious look and relaxed for the moment and smiled at her. ”Don’t mention it, I have no problem putting punks like them in their place” Kite then gave a small smirk and then cracked his knuckles ” Plus, they decided to interrupt our meal and make that little girl cry, such a thing can not be forgiven” he said to her.

Shortly after he said she followed up by answering his question on strategy for dealing with those thugs. She brought up a good plan which was for Kite to keep the two of them busy in combat while she would sneak around and extract the girl from where they would be keeping her. Kite smiled when he heard this idea, it was a pretty good one for sure. ” That sounds like a pretty well thought out plan.” Kite said to her agreeing to the plan. Kite looked up to the clock that was hanging on the wall which showed that it was 10 before noon, giving them 10 minutes to meet up with the thugs. ”it might be a wise idea for us to reach the light house separately, if they see us coming at the same time there is a good chance they would want to take us both on. Either way it would be a good idea that they not know you are there at all making it easier to sneak around them and climb the lighthouse. “ he said in a suggesting voice. Kite started to walk towards the door and then looked back at her with a smile. ”I will head there now, and see if I can get this party started, make your move after I engage them in the fight.” he said and exited the restaurant but before he could he poked his head back in and spoke to one of the servers. ”hey you, can you do me a favor?” he asked which only made a the server point at herself questioningly. Kite nodded ”yes you, if you can contact that girls father and let him know what has happened here and that their challenge has been accepted and that his daughter will be home by dinner time” he said hinting at the fact that he is going to want dinner.

Kite made his way down the road on the way to the lighthouse with Hakumi the two thugs specified which was the one on the farthest port. Kite could see it from where he was as well as the other ports and light houses and studied them as he walked past them looking at the area of each one and he noticed that it was a pretty open area and that there wouldn’t be anywhere to hold the girl without the worry of someone taking advantage of the commotion and stepping in to save the girl. ” Well that must mean that they will keep her in the light house” he said to her hinting that she might have to climb or sneak in the front door.

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 10th May 2015, 10:50 am

As she waited for Kite to speak again, she looked down at the ground, trying to hide the fact that she was uncontrollably blushing. If he saw, she would die! She would collapse, fall, and die. As he began to speak, she looked up at him unintentionally, catching the smile that he threw at her. She quickly began to look at the ground again, this time with her head lower. The blushing got even more out of control, and she was almost sure that he had noticed how much she was blushing before. As he began to speak, the blushing died down. His words put the task at hand back on her mind.

"Hehe, yeah. We h-have to show them that they can't just do whatever they want!" She said timidly, lifting her head up, hoping that the redness of her cheeks died down. "They did do that, didn't they? I don't like it when children cry. It makes me upset." She said, silencing herself afterward. She then watched as he took in the strategy she had planned earlier. He looked to be pleased with the idea that she had come up with. She started to turn red at the sight of him smiling. She decided to not hide it that time, although she wasn't sure why, maybe because she wanted him to notice how flustered she was? Whatever the reason, she was sure that he saw.

As he congratulated her on her plan, she began to smile. "U-Umm, thanks!" She said nervously. She noticed hat he had looked up at the clock that was hanging on the wall above the entrance to the restaurant. She looked at it, realizing that they didn't have much time to meet up with the thugs. He then began to talk to her. She listened as he spoke, taking a liking to the way he spoke. "Yeah, you're right. Let's just hope that they don't hold her the entire time." She watched as he walked off, assuming that he was ready for them to split up. She watched as he flashed another smile in her direction, she instantly started blushing. She wasn't sure if he was doing that on purpose, or just doing it because he was happy. She listened as he spoke again, nodding afterward.

After he stated that he was ready to get started, she walked out out of the restaurant and headed toward the place where the thugs said they would meet up. Hakumi had been in Hargeon for a while, so she knew where the lighthouse was. She was surprised that none of her guild members had noticed what was going on. As they arrived, Hakumi listened to Kite's statement. "Yeah, I suppose so. I'll get right on it!" She said enthusiastically, noticing that she was getting more comfortable around Kite. She sneakily ran around the light house. "Tide Flowing Jewel!" She said silently, with 4 solid balls of water appearing around her afterward. She hopped onto one of them, waiting for Kite to get the attention of the two thugs.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 9th July 2015, 6:52 pm

While still in the restaurant before getting ready to leave to meet the thugs that he would have to fight he received some gratitude from Hakumi for wanting to go and and help her deal with the situation. He told her not to mention it, he knew full well he wouldn’t be able to walk away from such a dire situation and as soon as he said this what she had to say in response caught his attention. She said to him that they had to show them that they couldn’t go around acting like they owned the place but what caught her attention was how much energy were in those words despite having such a timid sounding voice. This made Kite smile and mention that making that little girl cry wasn’t acceptable either which she agreed explaining to him that seeing children cry upsets her. Kite put his hands on his hips and grinned. ”Well then, I’d say that is a very good thing then. Let’s make sure that they won’t be able to make that little girl cry anymore. “ he said shortly before seeing what time it was and the time for the fight was fast approaching luckily Hakumi came up with a good plan which Kite had complimented her for the plan to which she thanked him for the compliment but he noticed the nervous tone in her voice to which he found quite cute.

It wasn’t long after that they left the but before Kite heard Hakumi say something about them holding on to her the entire time. Kite heard this and thought about that as a possible scenario that they could face. ”I hope they don’t. If they do then the can use her as a shield when i start thrashing them. “ He said to her just as he exited the restaurant with her and made their way down the street. After the short walk through the town they both were able to determine that the only place that the thugs would be able to detain the girl so they both could fight would be the light house located at pier they were waiting. Right before they split up Kite tapped her on the shoulder and leaned down so his face was on the same level as hers ”Good luck on your end. and if you're very lucky there will still be one of the brutes for you to smack around “ he said teasing the idea that he might finish them off before she finished her rescue mission.

The time was noon by all accounts, the clocks struck twelve, the chimes in the nearby buildings were going off and the sun was high in the center of the sky and the time they had all agreed on. Kite took two more steps from his stride and stopped with his feet just short of shoulder length apart with his arms by his sides with the two men standing about 15 feet away from him with the light house behind them. The weasley one took a step forward leaving the brute of a man behind him and gave a chuckle “ Well looks like you actually showed up, ha this will be…” The man kept talking but Kite cut him off ”Alright, look I don’t have the patience to hear you run your mouth so lets cut to the chase. Where is the girl? “ He asked having a sharp tone in his voice. The weasel man took a step back “ Better watch your mouth pal! or I will rearrange your teeth for you. As for the brat she is locked up in the light house safe and sound.” Kite took a step forward ”perfect, that means that I can go all out and not have to worry about burning her in the process. “. The weasel man took a step to meet Kite in the middle while the larger man pressed his back to the wall with his arm crossed. Kite saw that there was only one man walking towards him ”what’s the matter your friend shy? “ Kite asked donning a cocky grin. The weasel smirked “ he will come out when I actually have something to worry about, speaking of friends, where is that broad that was with you, wouldn’t mind going one on one with her” he said. Kite started to laugh and took one final step at a walking speed ”hahaha. I am going to burn you now! “ Kite said as he charged at the man lifting his feet off the ground and bringing up a knee to connect with the man’s jaw sending him crashing back on the ground. Kite landed and then started to walk normally. ”I suggest you get use to the ground, you are going to become real close by the time this is all over. “. Kite looked up just in time to see the larger man had not moved from his position and he had a grin on his face as if he knew something funny. Kite was about to ask but before he could ask what was so funny the Weasel man pointed an open hand and simply yelled “ Fireball!” and from it a ball made of fire shot from his hand and hit Kite right in the chest and had a small explosion of fire envelop him. The Weasel laughed “Shouldn’t have ran your mouth hero, if you didn’t then you wouldn’t be feeling the heat of my flames. Kite however didn’t feel anything from the blast. Kite started laughing ”You call this heat? please don’t make me laugh! Fire like this is nothing compared to the world of hell fire that I was forced to endure “ Kite raised his hand and pushed the fire’s flames towards his mouth and started to suck in the fire like it was pasta. With in a second the Fire was gone however the front of Kite’s shirt had been burned away revealing his chest and abs as well as the scars on his body from training. Weasel boy saw it but was frozen in disbelief mean while The big bulky guy began to move from the wall as if he was about to join in. Kite’s eyes caught this so he chambered his hand back which was followed by a swirl of white flames surrounding his fist. Kite then threw a fist in the man’s direction and at first glance it looked as if he was throwing an air punch ”Flame Demon’s Hiken! “ right at the end of his punch a stream of fire shot towards his target with a large fist at the end of the stream of fire. The man put his hands up but the impact of the punch pushed him back into the light house which then was followed by an explosion. Smoke flooded the area so Kite couldn’t see the man he hit but the weasel man was looking where his friend was and then looked back at Kite who’s body was now engulfed in a white flame like aura with his eyes glowing red. ” Maybe it’s time for me to show you what true heat is “

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th July 2015, 4:03 am

As kite had gotten closer to her face, she began to blush uncontrollably. Her face had been the color of a very plump and ripe tomato. "U-um, yeah. I'll give them a beating if There's still one of them for me." She said timidly. "But let's hope that we both can handle what's happening on each of our ends! Good luck!"

Hakumi awaited for kite to make his first move. As he was fighting the thug, she wasn't sure if she would go get the girl while he distracted the first thug, as there had been anotehr one standing in front of the that the girl had been locked into. She rested on her water orb, deciding that it was best for her to not take action yet. As Kite was fighting, his chest had been exposed, making Hakumi blush even more. She was blushing so hard, that she nearly slipped off of the rb and onto the ground.

Once the bigger thug had finally began to move, Hakumi did the same. She got closer to the cage, slowly melting the bars with her water, freeing the girl after she was finish. She quickly scooped her up and guided her orb to the surface, setting her down. "stay here. I'll come back fro you." Hakumi wasn't a girl that like to recklessly jump into combat, but she thought that two against one was unfair, so she decided that she would go up there and help Kite. "Thought I'd help you out." She said smugly.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:01 am