Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kite enters The Den of Sabertooth

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Kite enters The Den of Sabertooth Empty Kite enters The Den of Sabertooth

Post by Kite Wilhelm 17th March 2015, 5:07 pm

Kite was just outside of where the doors to the guild hall belonging to Sabertooth had been. Kite was wearing a cloak like cape that covered most of his body and a hood that covered his face. His cloak was covered in sand from his journey across the desert area that lay between Magnolia and the location of Sabertooth’s guild? He pulled down the hood and took a good look at the Guild Hall which closely resembled an old fashioned cottage but refurbished and looked brand new with very little wear and tear from the weather. He couldn’t help but let out a smile when he saw it for the first time with hopefully many more to come. ”So this is the Guild Hall? I’d be lying if I said I was expecting something a bit bigger but that doesn’t exactly matter much at this point, what matters is that my journey wasn’t for nothing. “ he said to himself as he thought back in time to when it all started.

Several years had passed by since he had discovered the book containing the demon who would be his first teacher in magic. Kite had finished his training 100% but it did cost him several years of his life, for he was actually sucked into the book and was stuck in there for what seemed like an eternity training with the demon’s Heat and fire. Upon being released he was still in the same building that he had found the book but it seemed to have become older. The demon then released himself from the book and stood in front of KIte with his arms crossed. ”Well squirt, it seems that you have come as far in your training as I can take you. Good I was starting to get bored seeing you on a daily basis “ the demon said in a serious yet somewhat playful at the sametime. Kite gave the demon a grin "now now, being rude won’t change the fact that you are gonna miss my company when I leave.. Asmodeous” Kite said addressing the demon by his name. ”I will let you think what you want kid, but either way this is the part where we separate, I’ve taught you magic to slay my kind so now we are square “ Asmodeous said to Kite matter of factly. Kite looked around his surroundings knowing full well he was in the middle of nowhere and looked at his mentor. “so what exactly would you suggest I do, being the wise demon that you are I’m sure that you must have an idea” Kite had said looking to flatter the flame demon which it did. ”Alright scamp, as my last piece of advice for you I would suggest you head south towards central Fiore, check out the towns and join one of those Wizard Guilds, there you can apply for jobs and gain new companions and get stronger. “.

Kite nodded and went to leave but not before Asmodeous stopped him for the moment. ”Here before you leave you will need supplies and by the looks of it you might need new clothes, looks like you out grew the rags you were wearing when we met “ he said and with a snap of his finger from the book a cloud sprouted and poured over and around him and when it dispersed Kite was wearing Navy blue fatigue like pants, a tight black shirt without sleeves, a new pair of boots. He was also gifted a blue sleeveless vest with a fur lining on the collar as well as his goggles and gloves. Kite took a good look at his outfit and wondered why his mentor gave him these clothes. The demon looked at him and gave him an answer before he could even ask. ”Can’t have my pupil running around in rags “ Kite went to say thank you and then Asmodeous pointed south. ”get moving kid, it has been fun but this will be the last time you will see me “. Kite offered a hand shake to the demon’s hand “thank you, I don’t know how to repay you” The demon shook Kite’s hand and started to fade. ”We are even, if you’re lucky we will meet again… fare well “ he said before vanishing from sight.

With that Kite made his way from where he spend years training to the city of Clover where he hopped on the train and rode it to the Magnolia stop. On the way to Magnolia Kite had picked up several magazine issues which had information on Guilds and he managed to narrow his selection down to two. Fairy Tail that was in Magnolia and then the guild known as Sabertooth ” which guild should I pick?” he asked himself over and over but he made his choice upon arriving in Magnolia. He looked at the town and enjoyed it but the problem was is that last time he was in town he had a run in with his foster family and the idea of being out of the way from people. ” Sorry Magnolia, looks like I won’t be staying.” Kite had gotten a map lacrima from a local shop which would act as a GPS and direct him to the saber tooth guild. After a four day walk through the wilderness and the desert Kite had finally made it to where he was now which was at the guild hall for the Sabertooth guild. ” Should I walk in or do I knock?” Kite asked trying to figure out what would be the best thing to do in order to join this guild.
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Kite enters The Den of Sabertooth Empty Re: Kite enters The Den of Sabertooth

Post by Kaito 17th March 2015, 5:27 pm

Kitteh had been eating lunch when he realized he dropped his cookie outside.He bought that cookie for 25 jewels at the store and it should have been worth it. It was so expensive and he dropped it how could he this was a cookie with extra special no sugar so he would love it. He had been preparing for the great meal all day what was he gonna do he was so annoyed He ran out side slamming the doors in front.He noticed a man who did not have the crest slammed by the door."Are you ok if you are not I can stab you somewhere else so you do not notice the pain I was not expecting someone in front of here".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite enters The Den of Sabertooth Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 18th March 2015, 11:17 am

Raven smiled at the silver flute in her hand as she walked down the stairs of her guild. A few minutes ago, the violet haired Sabertooth guild master was up in her room, which was unusual now a days, and was also going through her possessions, incidentally catching sight of her flute that she had gotten from her ex manager. The slightly dust coated flute had sent some wonderful memories into her head, starting with her debut as a singer and to the very end of her career. She didn't do much as the position of GM came way too quickly for her. However, those small days did give her a lifelong worth of fond memories. That must have been the reason that her hands automatically floated over towards the flute. She had picked it up and cleaned it with the end of her long black skirt. Gently blowing at its surface, she dragged her fingers over it one last time before bringing it to her lips. The sound it made delighted her and she giggled when she got up with it, eager to play the silver instrument in front of the guild and especially in front of the children.  

So there she was, at the very end of the stairs. She had halted to run her eyes over the room. The guild looked the usual, nothing out of the ordinary that she could recall from the top her head. Clenching the flute tightly to herself, she let out a soft puff of air that she had been holding in before moving quietly to one of the tables at the center of the guild. The little ones must have caught sight of her violet hair because they were swarming towards her the instant she managed to sit down, firing questions at her one after another. They were curious about the long metallic instrument in her hand and some had even reached their tiny hands forward to touch it. Laughing, she moved her hands to tell them that they had to calm down and they did, eager to find out what she was going to do with the flute. With an inexplicable sigh of happiness, Raven brought the flute towards herself again and began playing an old note that she had yet to forget, unaware of their guest outside the door. But, if he were to come inside, the first thing he would hear would probably be the sound of her flute.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite enters The Den of Sabertooth QoRmBvD
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th March 2015, 2:44 pm

Kite had found himself gawking at the front door for quite some time weighing his options, the last thing he wanted to do was make a bad first impression with the guilds master. It was just he didn’t really know how to get past this little bit of nerves that he had at that moment. He broke his line of sight and closed his eyes while he scratched his head before letting out a sigh “well I don’t know which is the right move but I know what my old demon friend would say. In a mocking voice “you pain in the ass kid just go in there, standing around idly won’t get you any where” said to himself before taking his first step towards the Guild hall door. Only after two steps Kite stopped when he noticed right under his foot was bag of some sort, so in order to get a better look at it Kite moved his foot back and exposed the entirety of the bag. The bag was brown with the words “Baked Good” on it.

With a slight bit of curiosity and interest Kite reached down with his right hand and grabbed the back by its top so when he lifted it off the ground nothing inside would fall out by accident. He put the bag into his left hand and reached in with his right to pull out the only item that was in the bag which turned out to be a lonely cookie. Kite took a look at it carefully wondering what would be the best course of action at this point. “ I wonder who dropped it", that is when his stomach started to rumble and the cookie started to become more and more delicious by the second. “I know it would be rude if I just ate it, but if someone left it out here they clearly don’t want it right?” he asked himself trying to convince himself that no one would miss it.

That is when he saw a young man come out and ask if he was ok and if he wasn’t he could stab him so it would distract him. Kite never quite heard an introduction quite like this before and stared at the man not sure if he should be offended or if he should laugh. “ I am quite ok but thanks I think?” he said unsure if he was.actually gratefull but then realized that he was holding the cookie. “Here i think this belongs to someone in the guild” Kite said as he put the cookie and handed it to the man. Kite was going to ask this man questions but before he could utter a word he heard something come from inside the guild hall, it was strange, but not like strange noise but it was the sound of beautiful music coming from the other side of the door.

Upon hearing the sound of music Kite decided that it would be a good time to go on in, not only does he have an interest for joining the guild now he hears this music and he desires to see where and who it is coming from. "Now is a good time as any, see ya " he said to the man and entered walked up to the door and without hesitation he opened the door to the entered the guild hall. What he saw was surprising, there was a young woman with violet colored hair had just sat down in the guild hall who was holding a flute up to her mouth and using her breath to make the instrument sing. Kite stood at the entrance and watched the woman play, almost like he was entranced by her performance. “ That is quite a wonderful piece of music that she is playing right now. I am interested to get to know her more, but I will wait until she has finished, plus it does seem the children enjoy her performance also. Can’t be rude to them” and so he leaned against the other door and waited for her to finish.
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 18th March 2015, 4:26 pm

Kitteh saw what the man was looking at and slapped him hard."That is the guild master do not stare for that could be rude,by the way if i did not say the names kitteh". He refrained from any serious injuries."If you did not get your guild tatoo I can place it on for you I happen to have a stamp right here". He held out what he would use to give him the tatoo and smiled as he finally seemed like a guild member himself."I am new myself so we can enjoy this guild for each other, by the way thanks for getting my cookie, I was looking for it all morning and it would have been a shame to waste money". Kitteh smiled and clapped hard so she would know that a new arrival was here. He walked into the guild hall and sat down in a seat next to the biggest table.

Kite enters The Den of Sabertooth Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 20th March 2015, 11:14 am

The music continued finding its way out the flute, filling the air with something so calm and melodious that, for once, actually silenced the kids in front of her for a record breaking time. Neither did Raven move or stop playing till she heard the sound of someone hitting the other. One of her eyes opened as her notes slowed down and from the corner of her eyes, she watched Kitteh, a Sabertooth member, slapping someone across the face and holding up a stamp with the Sabertooth mark on it. This actually made her eyes widen and stop the music all together, drawing a disastrous sound from the flute in the process, raising protests and whines from the smaller ones. Raven being Raven, managed to pull herself out of the circle, handing over the flute to one the kids.

She smiled and gently pushed past the kids before marching straight towards Kitteh with a sigh. Kitteh was no better than a kid himself despite being old enough to actually think before acting. When she reached him, she gave him a small glare before flicking him on his forehead. She also took the stamp from him, inspected it and sighed again. "Kitteh, you can't take the stamp from my office again. This is for me to use, you know? It's far more important than you think," she scolded, also hoping in the deepest part of her head that she wasn't hurting his feelings. "Also, don't go around slapping people like that again," she finished, patting him before ruffling his hair. He still had a lot to learn.

Finally, she turned to the new person and gave him a curious smile. "Hello. May I ask who you are and what you are doing here?"

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 21st March 2015, 8:13 am

Kite was standing by the door way watching as the woman with the violet hair played her flute and played it beautifully for that matter. Kite was more of a rock kind of guy when it came to music but he did know how to appreciate the beauty of instruments playing especially when they were played this well. ” That is quite a nice sound she is creating, I wonder who she is” he thought to himself as he continued to watch her perform her melody. However his moment of enjoying her music would come to a swift and quick end for now instead of the sound her flute being the only thing besides children’s giggling there was now the sound of skin smacking skin but for Kite, it was more like he was entranced by the music being created by the young woman and now the picture that seemed to go along with the music shattered to pieces like a bull running through a glass door. Kite felt the sting on his cheek and his head turned in the direction the slap was going. Kite had to take a second to collect himself, he wasn’t sure why or who was the one who slapped him but he turned his head to see the culprit still standing in front of him.

The man who slapped him started to talk to him and made sure to mention that the woman that Kite was watching play her flute was in fact Saber tooth’s guild master, which Kite was sort of shocked to hear that but his shock was removed when he heard the man say that he shouldn’t stare since it was rude. Kite gritted his teeth when he heard that and started to get a bit on the angry side. Kite was pretty decent at controlling the heat his body could produce but when he got mad that became a lot more difficult to do. Kite couldn’t help but let a small white aura of his magic slip and the heat with in his close proximity started to rise and the man that called himself Kitteh would certainly feel the heat, not enough to burn but enough to cause him to sweat as he naturally would he he stood too close to something that produced heat. ” you know you have an odd sense of manners, you tell me staring is rude but it’s just as rude if not more so to slap a man when he is enjoying someone perform.” Kite said as he took a deep breath which made his body cool down which in turn started to let the room temperature take over again but his body was still at a decently higher temperature. ” and no I don’t need to be stamped at the moment I think it would be best I speak for the guild master” which is now a bit easier since he was just abruptly told who the guild master was.

Before Kite could walk over to introduce himself to the beauty that is the Guild Master of Sabertooth he was able to take notice of the music taking a hard sharp right from a harmonious sound to a screeching like sound. Kite looked away from the man that called himself Kitteh and watched as the Guild master handed off her flute to one of the children and walked in their direction. Kite watched as she walked over to Kitteh and gave him a firm flick on the forehead before confiscating the stamp from him and gave him a small lecture about how the stamp was very important and that she should be the only one to use it. ”She has a point, I suppose can’t be going around and stamping everyone who walks in she needs to be the one who does it. he thought to himself on the topic and then she added that he is not to slap anyone like that anymore. He observed as she patted his head and then turned to face Kite greeting him with a gentle yet curious smile which made Kite sort of calm down more which in turn dropped his body heat more to about normal. She also asked him who he was and what his purpose in her guild hall was. Kite lifted up his goggles revealing his red colored eyes and returned the smile. ” and good day to you too” Kite took a deep breath since he had not done this before. ”and to answer your question, my name is Kite Wilhelm, I have travelled quite a bit of distance to make it here because I wish to become a member of your Guild.” Kite said to her as politely as he could.
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 24th March 2015, 9:36 am

Kite Wilhelm. Dark blue messy hair and eyes of the same color. Her eyes scanned the man, starting from his head and down to his toes. To her, he looked like the confident sort and the type that didn't let people run all over him. That was good, in her opinion. It wasn't everyday that she met people who are ready to stand up for themselves and not pretend to be nice just for the sake of putting up a show.

She smiled. "Welcome to the guild, Kite. I'm Raven, the guild master of Sabertooth. I'm really happy that you decided to join us out of all the other existing guilds out there. I will try my best to make sure your life here would be just as how you expected it to be. Now, I suppose you would want to be stamped, right? Just tell me where you want the stamp and I'll put it on for you".

She took the stamp out, rolling it between her fingers as she waited for the man's answer. The use of the guild stamp took a little bit of magic power since it was supposed to be something permanent enough to stand till the owner decided to give it up and join another guild. In that case, the new guild's symbol would replace the existing one. She felt her own insignia tingle as she stared at the proud symbol of Sabertooth.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 9th April 2015, 6:39 am

Kite smiled at the guild master as she began to study him. He could tell that she was studying him. His eyes, his mouth as well as the rest of his body and body language. ”I wonder what she is thinking. I hope I fit the bill for this guild and for her. he thought to himself right before she started to speak with a kind smile to back up her words. Kite listened as she began to speak to him with a polite tone in her voice when she introduced herself and then followed with a warm welcome to the guild. That is how it started then instead of a sales pitch like you would hear from someone who was trying to get you to sign on the dotted line she actually thanked him for picking Sabertooth over the other guilds in Fiore.

However the next thing she said sort of caught him off guard when she said that she would do her best to make sure that his life would be has he would hope it would be. This caused the color in Kite's face to turn a small blush seeing as this was the first time he had heard that from another person. It was unlike his "family" and much more gentle sounding than his mentor's train of thought and he smiled ”Thank you, Master Raven. Hopefully I can live up to your expectations as well. he said to her.

After the formalities she assumed that he would like to be stamped now with the Guild's emblem and she assumed right. This decision this moment would make everything worth it. Learning magic and being driven from his village, which he would admit was the best thing he could have done seeing that it was an village that killed mages, and then learning his demon slayer magic which took about a decade off of his life so without hesitation he spoke ”Yes I would and right here if you wouldn't mind" he said and turned his right shoulder towards her and pointed on the putter shoulder he waited and watched as she twirled the stamper around.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:51 am