Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Im leaving

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plant Make
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Important Im leaving

Post by Riley Wolfe 12th March 2015, 12:14 pm

Yes, you read that right, i am leaving this site. Just because I have moved on from it, and my life has gotten more busy. I feel I will not be able to constantly update like i had in the past. I am not good with goodbyes, especially after I had pulled away from this site. I just want it to be official. I am leaving.

I leave my title as team leader of Team Wolfe to Tatsu, he can do what he wants with the team. I also leave all my jewels to my guild, Cor Draco. I leave my weapon, Midori, to my guild, Cor Draco, so the new guild master, Daemon Spade, can supply a new female member with it should they need it. I also leave my pet snake to my guild, Cor Draco, as a sort of mascot. The new guild master, Daemon Spade, now has the authority to do with Ryuu as he wishes, either to keep Ryuu as the guild mascot or to give to a new member.

Goodbye to you all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Im leaving Wolfe_13 Im leaving QExCVhj

::Character: Wolfe Tsukino::
    ::Magic: Plant-Make::
    ::Pet: Ryuu::
    ::Sword: Midori::

Completed Missions = 25/150 exp:
    Im leaving Animated-snake-image-0057

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:40 am