Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe Empty The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe

Post by Zoe Schiffer 6th March 2015, 5:08 am

Job Sheet:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe Empty Re: The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe

Post by Zoe Schiffer 6th March 2015, 6:01 am

A yawn escaped the light-blonde haired girl’s lips as she rubbed her eyes, trying to eradicate the sleep that had consumed but her slow motion of getting up and dragging herself to her room’s bathroom still showed that if anything, she was ready to fall to the floor and sleep. But it was finally the cold water that escaped from the small holes of the shower that brought her back from her sleepy behavior. After what seemed like an hour or so, the female was completely dressed and in the middle of drying her hair using her own powers; when she has wind magic, there was no need for a hair dryer, now was there? After drying her hair, she proceeded to tie them up in a ponytail at the side of her head. Taking one last glance to make sure she looked fine in her white t-shirt accompanied by a black hoodie along with Capri jeans paired with a pair of converse. It was a plain look but one that this girl was satisfied by.

Making her way down to the main hall of the guild Sabertooth, Zoe looked on from above as she descended downwards using her flying abilities. Whistling to herself out of boredom after grabbing a donut from another guild member who glared at her as she playfully winked at them, the blonde-haired girl made her way to the job board and scanned it. Till now, after coming to Sabertooth, she had gone on two jobs but both of which were quite easy. However, now, this sudden desire to go on one that was serious engulfed her and that is what her eyes looked for.

But alas, to no avail had the light-blonde haired female achieved what she had seeked for. Dejected, she proceeded to go find someone to talk to or something to do until her eyes caught something. It was a man who was pasting a job request on the board. As soon as he left, Zoe made her way back to the request board, nomming on the last bits of her donut as she raised an eyebrow at the title of the new job sheet. ‘The King of Beasts.’ The female mused to herself as she completely finished her donut and took the job sheet, reading its contents. ‘Hmm, this seems interesting. I think I’ll take this one.’ The enthusiastic female said to herself before looking around the guild hall. ‘But it would be better if I took someone with me; the more, the merrier, after all.’

And hence, her eyes scanned each and every member of Sabertooth until they landed upon a messy white-haired girl’s form. ‘Hika!’ The girl exclaimed as she approached the one known as Hikari Shirokawa; a recent friend she had made on her first day in Sabertooth. ‘Hey Hika! Look at this.’ Zoe said as she handed the job sheet to Hika. ‘I was wondering if you would like to accompany me on this job. What say? I’m sure it’ll be tons of fun fighting these lions. So, would you like to come with me?’

| 1 // 30 |

| 518 // 300 |

Last edited by Zoe Schiffer on 15th March 2015, 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe Empty Re: The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe

Post by Hikachu 10th March 2015, 11:21 pm

Exhaling a long, heavy sigh, the white haired mage wiped the sweat beads that was cascading down onto her temple with her forehead. Being already worn out, she swung her Ying & Yang over her shoulder to place it back into its sheath before running her hand over Phoenix’s furry head.
    ”We did quite a good job. Let’s go back home now. I’m tired as fuck.”
    She had been going on missions more frequently these days after she was assigned as a new ace. An ace just can’t sit and relax, can she? She was motivated to become stronger and stronger each day. Her silver hair was drenched in sweat and a few parts of her clothes were torn due to the battle she had with the monsters. There weren’t any serious injuries, maybe a few of minor ones but that wasn’t much of a problem. She just couldn’t wait to have a nice, warm and long bath to relax her exhausted body.

Walking for what seemed like forever, Hika finally reached her old Sabertooth guildhall. She entered the guild further, searching for the lacrimal to travel 2,500 feet above the clouds whilst her eyes wander around the area as memories came back flashing before her eyes and for a moment, it made her miss the times they used to hang out together around here. Pushing them to the back of her mind, she forced them away, not wanting to remember them and mourn over it. She placed a hand over the transportation lacrima and closed her eyes. Within a second, she would be teleported to the platform of the new Sabertooth guildhall where their 2nd guild master had built the place. It was a place where new memories were made, where she met a lot of new, lovely members — the place where she feels like home.

”Aaahh. How it feels to be back home~”
    Spreading her arms wide, Hika inhaled a huge intake of air, taking huge strides into the guildhall and back to her room. Within half an hour, she managed to relax in the shower for a couple of minutes, take a quick bath and dressed herself up nicely in her new white shirt, a black hoodie and short black pants along with some new boots. Afterwards, she would walk back again to the guildhall to grab a cup of juice or maybe some wine with Phoenix tagging along beside her. She was almost close to sliding onto the nearest seat of the guildhall when suddenly a voice called out for her. It wasn’t one she was very familiar of but somehow she felt like she had heard that voice before. Turning around, a slender frame approaching towards her caught her eye.
    ”Oh, hey Zoe!”
    She waved at her enthusiastically, a smile spreading on her lips. Hika was invited to do a job together with her fellow guild mate and a look of uncertainty crossed her face as she glanced over Phoenix, throwing looks at him whether she should go or not. Go ahead and do the mission if you want, missy. I’m fine with anything. No one apart from Hika would hear this as this is also a form of telecommunication between the both of them. Thanks, mate. You’re coming with me, by the way. There was a slight groan produced from him which came out as a growl instead and Hika couldn’t help but grin widely.
    Hika had originally wanted to do a lot of jobs, that was one reason why she is barely seen around the guild anymore. ”Yeah, sure! I’m up for the job but let me grab a lunch first. I’m starving, haha.” Patting her stomach, Hika chuckled and walked over to the bar to get some food.

It didn’t take her long enough to chunk down all the food she had ordered which was everything on the menu that was listed on ‘Today’s Specials’. After all, she was famished due to the mission she had earlier.
    ”Alright, let’s go!”

Word Count: 669/300

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 15th March 2015, 10:18 am

A grin filled with excitement encompassed the one known as Zoe’s face as she got the stamp of approval from the white-haired girl, Hikari on her request for the two of the Sabertooth girls to attempt this mission together. ‘Yay!’ The light-blonde haired girl exclaimed with an excited cry. As the female waited for her companion to grab a bite to eat and then proceed to head out, the blonde made her way towards Hika’s pet tiger; Phoenix. Smiling downwards at the furry yet wild animal, the girl waved her hand slightly in the air in front of the tiger’s face. From the fact that he was Hika’s pet, she assumed that he would engage in no such thing that would harm her, in any way. Though, still, it was better to be a little bit cautious as the tiger did possess a very dangerous appearance.

‘Uh-huh. Let’s head out and do this!’ The words escaped the light blonde haired girl’s mouth as Hika made her way from eating all she could – which was almost everything on the menu. The duo decided to move onward towards their location what was known as the Hunter Village. And the light-blonde haired petite female could see why their mission was located in such a place. They had to hunt some lions after all and what better place to do as such than a village designated for the purpose of hunting itself?

The duo – along with Phoenix – made their way to the train station from where Zoe bought the tickets for the village and luckily, for them, the train arrived shortly after their arrival which meant, that waiting was not an option. Making her way to the train and climbing onto it from where she seated herself in one of the empty seats, the blonde waited for her companions to be seated as well as her gaze drifted towards the window which was located right next to the girl. Crossing one leg over her other, clad with a white Capri, the girl beamed at Hika. ‘Thanks for accepting the invitation to come on this request with me. I don’t think I could’ve done this alone, honestly speaking. So, it’s great to have someone along~’ Zoe said to Hika, truthfully grateful for the fact that the white haired girl along with her pet decided to accompany her.

This would indeed, be one hell of a mission.

| 3 // 30 |

| 404 // 300 |
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 18th March 2015, 4:53 pm

Rubbing her now fully filled stomach, the new ace leaned back on her chair and smiled in content. It had been quite some time before she had eaten this much and she wouldn’t survive without a nice feast once or twice a couple of months. She giggled at the charming girl who had requested to accompany her to a mission, exclaiming about how they would nail the job together. Phoenix was curled up on the ground, just beside Hika, waiting for his owner to get going. He was an animal of no harm to his allies, that is the Sabertooth members and he could tell them by the scent on their bodies. In fact, Phoenix is a close friend of Aayla and the current guild master too. Before she left the guildhall for her new mission, Hika fixed the eyepatch that was concealed over her left eye, grabbed her weapon holder and threw it over her shoulder as she carried it along the way.

A confused look spread across her face as she glanced up at the train station standing before her. She didn’t expect they would be going by train and she was always used to walking to her destinations instead of travelling. Either way, Hika decided to shrug if off and followed behind her partner Zoe. Her big bright orbs darted around the station, observing the place around her. Rarely, she used vehicles to travel from one place to another so she felt quite uncomfortable, to be honest. Talk about being old-fashioned. Hika seated herself in front of Zoe and threw a leg over another as she relaxed into her own seat, sighing heavily. Phoenix jumped onto the seat next to her and sat there without saying a word. Placing her arm on the frame of the window beside her, Hika stared out and soon became lost in her own thoughts before the voice of her partner finally reached through her head.

”Oh, no no, it’s not a problem at all. I’ve been wanting to do a job with some new members so I could become closer to all the guild mates, in a way. Plus, you’re one of my teammates, aren’t you?” Yes, Zoe was her new team member who had recently joined ‘Forsaken Shadows’ and she was very proud to have her in her team together with Pein. Hika could already see the potential of this girl who was sitting in front of her.
    ”We should do more jobs together, often,” She smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. ”Oh, speaking of which, what’s the job about? I hadn’t got a chance to ask you about it before we left.”
    Giggling softly, the white haired girl ruffled the back of her hair. She couldn’t wait to ace this mission.

Word Count: 465/300

_____________________________________________________________________________________

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 20th March 2015, 5:59 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @hikari shirokawa
    words; 512 // 300
    posts; 5 // 30
    At Hika’s comment about Zoe being her team-mate, a bright grin lit up the light-blonde haired girl’s visage; Zoe had previously asked Hika when she had joined about perhaps, being able to join her team and thankfully, she was accepted by Hika into the team as well. Although, Zoe had yet to properly meet the other member of the team; Pein. She had only seen him once when she first entered Sabertooth and well, the sight that she witnessed was not pleasant in the slight bit; after all, watching someone eat a mouse would make anyone faint, wouldn’t it?

Grabbing the job sheet that she had stuffed inside the small, little bag that she always carried with her, Zoe’s blue orbs skimmed the job sheet once more before she proceeded to inform Hika about this particular job. “Well, basically, we have to go to the Hunter Village and according to the job sheet, we were requested to find the Lion Pride outside the Hunter Village and bring back a tail or a tooth from the King of Beasts; the lion. These lions are apparently, very ferocious beings which is why they decided to send a request for wizards to take it. Since they are the Hunter Village, they present these items in one of the museums present within the village. Though, taking a tooth or tail of a lion sounds a little grotesque, doesn’t it?” The female said to her partner, cringing a little thinking of the last time she had to put her hand inside an animal’s mouth. It was back when she was in Fairy Tail and was attempting her C-Rank exam; those were good memories. Snapping out of her thoughts, Zoe continued, “However, good thing they said these lions were quite nasty. Makes it easier in a way, I guess.”

As the duo would engage in a conversation and Hika would reply; in a while, they had reached the train station of Hunter Village where the two girls and Phoenix would get off and make their way into the village in order to find the chief to request more details from the man who sent the request himself. Upon a little bit of searching and asking around, the girls finally found the chief’s office. It was a small, comfortable wooden room with a mahogany desk in the middle along with chairs and a black, silk sofa on the side and, some decorations, accompanied with a little bit more furniture, spread along the room.

“You must be the mages who accepted my request, am I right?” The chief spoke to the two girls as Zoe replied with a nod. “Well, come on, sit. I’ll order some refreshments for you and then, we can talk about your mission…..unless you’ve properly read the request sheet. But still, I’ll inform you both again.” Looking upwards at the roof as she sat on the chair waiting for Hika to sit on the other one, the light-blonde haired girl mused to herself imagining what a long day of lions and animals this would be.
    PYXIS
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 3rd April 2015, 7:15 am

Listening to her partner’s explanation about their job, Hika would rub her chin with her slender finger and her eyebrow would be raised as she crossed her leg over another. Lions, eh? She glanced at Phoenix who was just trailing along right beside her, wondering how it’d be like for him to meet lions which were similar yet different compared to him. Plus, lions and tigers are one of the most ferocious animals people could ever know. She could tell that this would be great battle for Phoenix. At Zoe’s last comment about taking a tooth or tail of a lion, Hika blinked and stared at her for a while to ensure that she wasn’t joking about it, which Zoe apparently wasn’t.
    ”Oh wow, seriously? That’s insane, man.” The white haired girl would shake her head as she stated. She couldn’t imagine herself pushing the lion’s mouth wide open and pulling out the tooth or just cutting off the tail from their body. At the thought of it, Hika immediately shivered and forced the image out of her head. Obviously, the lions were the King of Beasts which explains that this mission might probably be a bit tough for them. Folding her arms in front of her chest with her brows creased into the middle of her forehead, her brain began to process on how to deal with lions.

So far, being engaged into conversation with her dear friend was a rather fun part of the day, she would admit. Being glad that Zoe was part of her own team, a sincere smile grew on her lips before she realised that they had already reached their destination. Hunter Village. Nervous, Hika rubbed her hands together and tagged along beside Zoe and got off the vehicle. She would help search their client’s office and within a short period of time, they finally did, which was quite unexpected to be honest because Hika is always bad with directions and she would end up getting lost everywhere she goes. It was a relief someone was accompanying her this time. Upon entering the office of their client, her bright orbs scanned around the unfamiliar place. It was a really decent place, to be honest, and Hika hadn’t certainly expect the place to have many rich valuables such as the mahogany desk or nice furnitures so you could just imagine the shock on her face. Truthfully, she imagined the office to be placed in a tent or something old and vintage. How stupid of her.

Closing the door behind her, Hika seated herself next to Zoe on the comfortable cushioned chair and awaited for the client to start off with his information. Apparently, it was the same details she had heard from Zoe and hearing the same things again the second time was quite boring for her. She was trying so hard to stifle a yawn, tears almost stung her eyes. After God knows how long he spoke, Hika couldn’t help but let out a long sigh of relief and stood up from the chair to take off.
    ”Return to this office after you’ve achieved what I’ve told and the reward will be yours.” She nodded and turned around, followed by a roll of her eyes before she strode out of the room. Holding the door open for Zoe, a grin would flash across her lips.
    ”Alright, ready for hunting lions?”

Word Count: 566/300

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 4th April 2015, 2:32 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @hikarishirokawa
    words; 623 // 300
    posts; 7 // 30
    Zoe was almost going through the same stage as her partner, Hika whilst they listened to the chief’s explanation about the mission. The duo already knew what the mission was about and the light-blonde haired female knew it all too well having not only scrutinized the job sheet a couple of times but also, explaining it to her team-mate. This job in general was quite peculiar; the thought of having to open a lion’s mouth and snap a tooth was a little grotesque in her opinion however, it was a far better option than having to cut the tail of the lion and she was sure Hika would think the same. However, it still irked her a bit as the blonde was a little fond of animals – all except for snakes, that is. Snakes were one that Zoe would be happy to never witness again; in fact, she would go as far as to say she wouldn’t mind if they were extinct due to the amount of fear she possessed of those scaly creatures.

At the prospect of the chief ushering them away to proceed along with the job, the blonde’s little thought bubble blew and she stood up, following Hika out to whose question, Zoe replied with a slight nod, “Well, I guess to some extent. And I’m pretty sure we’re taking the tooth, neh? Because cutting the tail off is a little meh for both of us, I bet.” And with that being said, Zoe would wait for Hika’s take on this matter for proceeding along and heading off towards the outskirts of the village which was the home of the lions; the place they were born, the place where they survived and the place where they were hunted.

The forest was quite a sight to behold with its green luscious trees and bushes attracting quite a lot of attention. Not to mention, along with the brown roots and stems that spread out along the forest and mixed along with the green to give nature a supreme feeling. Even the smell of the place was what you would describe as how a forest should be; natural. Despite the fact that the village surrounding the forest was one known as the ‘Hunting Village’, it surprised her at how well the forest was maintained. Quite astonishing, indeed. But perhaps, along with hunting, the people in the village preferred a little bit of greenery and natural feel to the place as well. However, that was a mystery that Zoe would like to keep for another time as now, her attention had to be on the lions however, where they were was also yet another mystery the Sabertooth females had to crack. “Well, we should start searching for some lions, eh? I’ll search from above, using my aerial abilities and see if I can spot anything.”

Taking off into the air after pushing her feet which were positioned firmly on the ground to give a little boost, the blonde roamed around a bit in the sky enjoying the refreshing feel the air provided her with for a few seconds before, focusing her attention back on the ground with her eyes in slits to gain better visual sight of the forest. And after a few minutes of aimlessly glancing around, a movement within the forest, close to the position where Hika stood caught her eye. Heightening her sight by making her eyes into narrower slits, she finally caught a proper look of the golden fur that accumulated around the beast that was slowly yet surely, heading for the direction of the white-haired female. “Hika!” With a scream of her name ensuing from the lips of the blonde, the lion plunged at Hika with a ferocious roar.

PYXIS

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 4th April 2015, 2:32 am

The member 'Zoe Schiffer' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe NormalMonster
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 5th April 2015, 12:40 am

“Really? I thought cutting off the tail would be much more pleasant than taking out the teeth, no?” Hika would let out a small laugh as the two of them would usher towards the outskirts of the village to get on with their job. She couldn’t wait to see the lions, her hands were already itching to get her hands on them. The sun was bright, shining above them as her big red and blue hues scanned around the place. The forest was a rather refreshing place to be in, the tress towered above her, blocking some of the sunlight from reaching her. It was peaceful, only the rustle of the wind, the chirping of some birds and the sound of branches cracking under her feet as she walked over them. Closing her eyes for a second, Hika inhaled the smell that was lingering around the forest and a smile would spread on her thin lips. It wasn’t as scary as she had imagined, the forest at least, and she had expected the village to be completely deserted which turned out to be totally different. Despite the beautiful sight of the greenery around them, Phoenix remained emotionless and quiet beside her, making her a bit apprehensive since she had never seen him so silent before.

The ace would nod at Zoe when she suggested that she would be searching from above to keep an eye on the lions. She assumed her electrical detections wouldn’t work in this mission as there wouldn’t be any devices she could override to. Perhaps, she could use one of Phoenix’s abilities; the Sixth Sense.
    ”Buddy, we need to track the lions here, you think it might work?”
    Her pet would produce a low growl before he activated his ability. His eyes would reach beyond what normal people could see and could even prey on animals that were miles away from them. Squinting her eyes, Hika stared out into a distance to see if anything similar to golden caught her attention.
    ”Think I found one.”
    Her eyebrows immediately perked up by Phoenix’s information as she began to search around her frantically.
    ”Where?”
    ”Hika!”
    ”Wha—“
    All of a sudden, Hika could be seen being thrown into a tree roughly by a huge force that she couldn’t even figure out what had hit her. Everything happened so fast she didn’t even had a chance to process what actually happened. Her back slammed against the trunk of the tree and a loud, pierced yell would escaped from her lips. A weight so heavy that she thought a professional weightlifter was pressing against her body, almost choking her.

Trying to wiggle free from the grasp, Hika reached for the weapon over her shoulder and slashed it across the anonymous’ creature’s body until it forced itself away from her. After she had finally regained her senses, Hika realised that it was the lion that had lunged towards her and thrown her across. Angrily, she spat onto the ground and Phoenix would let out a loud roar back at the lion.

Word Count: 509/300

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 10th April 2015, 6:53 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @hikari shirokawa
    words; 547 // 300
    posts; 9 // 30
    Witnessing the ferocity with which Hika was thrown backwards, an audible gasp left Zoe’s lips as worry overcame her features, wondering if her friend was alright. Without a second’s delay, the blonde-haired mage rushed downwards from her previous position way up in the sky to go to her teammate’s aid. However, before she reached, it appeared as though the white-haired female had already taken care of herself by slashing the lion across. A sigh left her lips again; this time of relief being satisfied that Hika was safe. Zoe was still in the air, not that far from the ground as she gazed at the lion that had approached them. Or rather, lioness. It was a female lion, her gaze one filled with rage and superiority as she slowly yet surely got up from her injured position on the ground and what could be called as a gesture, she moved her paw towards the bushes that spread out next to the mages and from within came out four other lionesses’ each walking gracefully, eyeing the two girls as prey.

“Shit.” A curse escaped the blonde’s lips as she gazed at the five lionesses’, her lips forming into a grimace. She looked over at Hika who was standing a few feet away from her on the ground, “Hika, you okay? Because we gotta take these bad ladies down before they rip us to shreds. Ya ready for this?” As Hika would reply, Zoe readied herself in a battle position at the same time as the lionesses’ readied themselves. And with a growl, two of the lionesses’ flung themselves at the blonde haired female who swiftly moved out of the way by flying upwards and then descending downwards again.

Flying in quite a fast speed, Zoe rushed towards the two lionesses’ as she descended downwards as they both rushed towards her. It appeared as though neither side was backing down and fleeing the other direction; however, both of the sides knew that one of the sides was going down and the blonde knew for a fact that the Sabertooth mages would not be that side. Determination and fierceness clouded her eyes; rivalling that of the lions themselves. If they wanted to beat the beasts, they would have to become a beast and Zoe had no problem whatsoever with doing that. As when it came to battle, Zoe went all out anyways.

Coming to a stop abruptly and flinging both of her hands to the side as she ascended a little upwards once the mage was close enough to the lionesses, a holler escaped her lips. “Dancing Wind Strike!” Almost instantaneously, tendrils comprised of wind appeared around the lionesses’ who came to an abrupt halt, confused by what was occurring, wondering what these tendrils that kept moving continuously did. Little did they know that they would soon witness what these tendrils did as with a roar, Zoe flung one of her hands in front of her again which acted as a signal for the tendrils to swiftly rush towards the lionesses’ and strike them, resulting in a painful roar leaving their maws and the two of them being flung backwards, crashing into some tress, resulting in them almost being detached from their roots at the impact that the attack possessed.  
    PYXIS

Mission Statistics:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 23rd April 2015, 2:24 am

Phoenix was obviously pissed just by glancing at the expression on his face; his eyes so fierce that he could leap and slashed across the lioness’ throat anytime, when the lioness had suddenly attacked his owner - his only best friend and the closest family member. Restrained, Hika twisted the upper part of her body halfway and rubbed her back to relief herself, her face cringing from the pain. She held up a hand, waving it nonchalantly, not wanting to make her job partner feel worried for her.
    ”Nah, I’m alright, it’s just a back pain.”
    As Zoe would take a battle stance, Hika prepared herself for battle as well. She drew her Chakram blade from her weapon holder which she carried around on her bag. In response to Zoe’s question, Hika nodded with a smirk on her face. ”I am so ready for this. Get wait to get rid of them all.” Her voice sounded sinful and wicked when she wasn’t supposed to act like it. That was what inner Hika is like. Half innocent, half evil.

The silver haired mage plunged her feet into the ground and charged towards the lionesses whilst holding her weapon. The pebbles and the hard sand lifted off the ground as they were pushed away due to the force that was emitted when she launched herself at her enemies. While doing so, Hika separated her huge blade into two tear-shaped blades and gashed them across the lionesses. It was lucky of her that Zoe got them distracted for a short period of time. The lionesses would probably see her as a blur since Hika has the ability to travel very fast, way faster then most mages which was an advantage. With a swift movement of her hand, she removed her eye-patch and her red iris began to glow brightly as sparks of electric began to surround her body which produced tiny buzzing sounds of lightning.
    Plasma Field.
    Upon chanting the words of her spell, a surge of power grew inside her body, expanding within her before it was released outwards into a wave of energetic plasma, striking all the enemies that was around her. She sauntered around the area so that her plasma was constantly attacking the lionesses before it contracted back into her body, similar to when a person releases their grip on one end of a rubber band. Zoe and Hika were doing a pretty good job at this moment generally. It was always better to fight with mates rather than struggling alone.

Word Count: 422/300

Combat Stats:

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 2nd May 2015, 9:03 am

ALL I WANT IS THE TASTE THAT HER LIPS ALLOW
    and it's been a while but
    I STILL FEEL THE SAME
    GIVE A LITTLE TIME TO ME - OR BURN THIS OUT WE'LL PLAY HIDE AND SEEK, TO TURN THIS AROUND, ALL I WANT IS THE TASTE THAT YOUR LIPS ALLOW. OH MY MY
    oh give me love
    Upon witnessing her white-haired partner engage in combat with the utilization of her electric abilities, Zoe raised an eyebrow, highly impressed at the capabilities that Hikari possessed. The light-blonde certainly had very little idea about the fact that the ace of Sabertooth was that potent as to strike all five of the lionesses’ with one spell. However, there must have been a reason for the fact that a title such as ‘ace’ was bestowed upon her and now, the female’s blue hues could witness exactly why Hika was an ace; she was strong, very strong.

A smirk lined itself upon Zoe’s lips as soon as her partner was done with attacking the lionesses’ with electric bolts erupting from her body and planting a searing agony upon their foes. It was this moment that the light-blonde was glad to have a partner such as Hika and her loyal tiger, Phoenix to aid her in this conquest as accomplishing the task alone would have probably, cost the blonde her life in the worst case scenario. And that was an enigma she would dwell upon later; or never if she could.

“That was amazing, Hika!” She exclaimed, lowering herself down to her teammate’s level however, not too close for the fiery beams of electricity to strike her. As Zoe’s gaze landed upon her foes, her smirk only widened a tad bit; in the short time that she had the displeasure of being in the ‘Queen of the Jungle’s’ presence, a feeling of irritation swelled up within the blonde primarily, due to the haughty attitude that the five of the animals pranced around with. They appeared as though they were the ultimate superior force in the world and looked down upon the Sabertooth mages as if the two females were composed of garbage. Now if anything, then this certainly angered Zoe to quite an extent; if there was one thing she absolutely despised, it were to be the gaze of others which clearly displayed the words spawn across it blatantly, under-estimating and disregarding her. And that, she would have none of.

Letting the wind surround itself around her in its loving yet deadly arms, the blonde swished back into the air and towards the five lionesses’ that were situated in close proximity to each other. Engaging in a form of backflip within the confines of the limitless air, Zoe positioned herself as such that her feet were now the ones that were headed towards the lionesses’ unlike before when it were her hands as she flew in a straight line position.

“Wind Kick!”

A roar erupted from her lips indulged with these words as the wind slowly wrapped itself around one of the female’s feet as if seeking for comfort with the call that she had uttered. Commanding the wind to increase her speed, the blonde lowered down at an extremely fast pace and within the time span of a few seconds, Zoe had reached to their level and struck all of the lionesses’ on their maws by swiftly, jumping to each one with such extreme force that the lionesses’ were thrown backwards into the trees that were littered across the area; the magnitude of the force of the kick reigned supreme from the unconscious state of the two of the lionesses’ as well as the bent of the tree that they had struck. Now, there remained three more who awaited their final strike.

570 WORDS || 11//30 POSTS || @HIKARI SHIROKAWA

Mission Statistics:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 14th May 2015, 4:35 am

Hearing her delightful partner’s compliment about her magic abilities made her feel elated and content about herself at the same time. After all, she had gone through so many troubles to be entitled as one of the ace of Sabertooth, which apparently was not an easy task. Hika being a shy girl like she was, unfamiliar of being flattered, a slight blush rose upon her cheeks as she ruffled the back of her short cut-up hair and grinned cheekily.
    ”Eh, thanks!”
    The Paragon of Faith decided to examine how Zoe acts in combat and what sort of magic she uses, just to know more about her. However, she had already guessed that Zoe could be either a Wind mage or an Air mage. After witnessing her fellow teammate’s abilities, she must admit, Hika was extremely impressed by them. With her eyes focused on Zoe, she nodded slowly and smiled silently to herself, obviously satisfied that she had another strong member in her team, not to mention, her guild as well. Her feet placed firmly on the ground as she watched Zoe summoned her wind spells, causing Hika’s hair to blow away wildly in all directions and making her cringe her eyes due to the strength of the wind.
    ”Pretty impressive magic you got there,” She grinned, the corner of her lips turning into a friendly smirk.

As she gripped onto her blade, the metallic part of the weapon glistened under the beautiful sunlight before Hika pulled her arm into an angle and hurled her blade towards her enemies.
    Ricochet.
    Her weapon flew into their direction as it hitting the first enemy it came into contact with and bounced off onto nearby enemies. The blades constantly flew back and forth between the lionesses for a number of times until they were completely limped from the damage her blade had dealt. Her hands curled around the handle of the Chakram blades after it reflected back to her. The sound of silence filled the area once again apart from the rustling of the leaves. Dead bodies laid sprawled on the ground and blood pooled around their corpses. It certainly wasn’t the most appealing sight to them at all but it was their job. In fact, if they hadn’t killed the lionesses, both of them would have died instead.
    ”Whoo! We’re done with this pack!” Feeling accomplished, she cheered, throwing her fist into the air. ”Let’s wander around the forest and see if we’ll find some more enemies, shall we?”

Word Count: 416 // Post Count: 12/30

you gotta take it easy, throwing far too much emotions at me
    duckie of gs

Combat Stats:

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 4th July 2015, 5:13 am

let's make this
    fleeting moment last forever
    there's no regretting anymore
    Too shy baby baby, I'm right at your boarder. Hearts out masquerading, Why can't I come over? I wonder what you do. I'm looking at your perfect outlines. I wanna get with you and get beyond your perfect outlines. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart.

“Thanks!” A chirpy and excitable voice left the lips of the light-blonde at the compliment upon her magic that Zoe received from her white-haired partner. A sensation of contentment arose within Zoe as she could witness that Hika was indeed not only satisfied but rather, impressed with the magic that the blonde possessed. A form of conviction lay abundant within the female as well; after all, she had to prove herself to be a worthy team-mate especially, when paired with one of the aces of Sabertooth. And she would do exactly that for she hoped that at the end, the two of the girls would emerge victorious within this little battle and venture home with not only a reward but perhaps, a deeper bond as well. Now that Sabertooth was the blonde’s home, a connection with the members had to be formed to allow more understanding, more friendship and thus, more success to bloom to not only the individuals and their teams but to the guild as a whole.

Standing still upon the rough texture of the emerald laden streaks of grass underneath her feet, Zoe could only watch; her eyes slightly wide, mouth slightly agape, her locks swishing slight back and forth from the caress of the wind upon them as her partner took out a weapon, some blades or specifically, chakrams and lunged them at the lionesses with such accuracy and precision that it violently struck the remaining three lionesses rendering them in a defeated state. The previously vivid, emerald shade of grass was now stained and splattered with crimson that emerged from the dead lionesses who lay in a heap, crumpled and motionless.

It was clear that the light-blonde was slightly apprehensive of this, being one who did not believe in the killing of anyone or anything however, she had yet to learn that with the job of being a mage, gruesome sights such as these would arise; perhaps, more times than needed and she would have to learn to not mind them, regardless of how harrowing it may be.

Upon hearing Hika’s words, Zoe’s head snapped up; her mind now free from its confines of thoughts and a slight grin appeared on the female’s lips at her partner’s enthusiasm; exclaiming to wander through the forest and see if they could come across anymore enemies. With a nod of her head, words spewed out of the blonde’s lips; being on par with her partner’s zeal. “Alrighty, let’s move on ahead!” With that said, Zoe started walking forward venturing deep within the woods; her eyes peeled to catch signs of any oncoming danger as the barks of the trees grew more rough and jagged, the green of the leaves over-shadowing the clear blue of the sky, and barks and twigs lay sprawled across the canopy of the forest floor; crunching violently underneath their footsteps. It was then a growl echoed from within the guise of the trees and the females knew that they were not alone.
    WORDS 498 - TAGS @HikaPika - NOTES Bloop.
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 4th July 2015, 5:13 am

The member 'Zoe Schiffer' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe NormalMonster The King Of Beasts | Job | Hika and Zoe WeakMonster
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 7th July 2015, 1:49 am

you think i'm

Before they would proceed onwards with their mission through the forest, Hika pushed her hair out of her face and threw a glance at the lionesses which were laid sprawled on the ground with blood pooling beneath them, staining the colour of the verdant grass. A sorrowful look passed across her face with her head slumped downwards, her eyes closed. Like kites soaring through the wind, her bright blue hair would sail behind her, the sun catching it and giving it a light glow and her lips would curve up into a huge smile. Her pale face lightened up as she pushed her feet forward through the grass and she would travel deeper into the woods. There could be more lions emerging out of nowhere. Hika kept herself on guard whilst her crimson orbs observed the area carefully, her mind and body prepared for whatever that might leap out of the woods.

Silence occupied the air as she continued to trudge through the forest with a clear mind before she suddenly heard a snarl on her side of the woods. Her head snapped to the source, backing away slowly so that she could be in a safe distance if the animal started to pounce onto her. Seconds later, more and louder snarls could be heard all around the two mages and she could feel eyes that were yearning for hunger, bloodlust all over her body. ”Well, fuck.” She cursed in dismay, stepping to the side of Zoe. It would be best if the Saber mages aren’t separated by any means, otherwise the situation may be out of hand and both of them will be in trouble. The beasts emerged out of their hidden locations, revealing themselves. As she expected, there were more lions hiding in the woods. The two of them defeating the first pack of lionesses must have attracted their attention.

This was not good. ”I think it’d be best if we take all of them down together.” Hika took a stance and placed her hands in front of her chest, her fingers spaced. Her hands began to spark up with electricity and formed a small sphere. Releasing it into the air, the orb grew in size, second by second, until it reaches to a size of three times her height and exploded. Huge waves were emitted from the explosion and sent all the lions flying away into a distance.

W O R D S
    407/300

P O S T S
    14/30

T A G  
    @Zoey

crazy
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Please do not copy the template and use it elsewhere unless you've asked permission from the owner on the original site.

Combat Stats:

Last edited by Hikachu on 9th July 2015, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 8th July 2015, 4:19 am

let's make this
    Too shy baby baby, I'm right at your boarder. Hearts out masquerading, Why can't I come over? I wonder what you do. I'm looking at your perfect outlines. I wanna get with you and get beyond your perfect outlines. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart.

It appeared as though Hika had noticed the sounds of the growling and stomping reverberating through the thick forest as soon as Zoe had as the curse had left the blue-haired female’s lips; the words mirroring the countenance upon the light-blonde’s visage. However, one which soon transformed from one of slight astonishment and apprehension into one with a regal fierceness rivaling that of the vicious beasts that emerged from their hiding spots signified by the squint in her eyes and a penetration of a scowl upon her lips. Quite a predicament the two Sabers had met with for as the bestiality of the ones known as the supreme leaders of the wild and untamed forests presented themselves, a slight gasp echoed from the lips of the blonde as her sapphire gaze swept over the mass of furry beasts that decorated the area – fifteen, to be precise. However, regardless of the number, as Zoe’s gaze further glided over the vicinity of thick tress heavily laden across the land, that occupied the area of the lions, it came into her preciseness the exact size of the beasts sprawled across. Ten of them were merely cubs whilst the remaining five were a carbon copy of the lionesses the two mages faced not so long ago. Albeit the foes appeared to be ones taken down with slight easiness, the blonde made it a note to not underestimate her opponents regardless, of their size for appearances can be highly deceptive.

A mere nod laced with the words, “Aye!” were echoed through the forest at Hika’s suggestion. After all, her sapphire-haired teammate was right. The fifteen of the beasts that finely wove themselves around the two mages as they stood back to back and raised their maws, signifying their authority, their command and their threat against the two. With eyes finely slit and a curve of their jaws upwards revealing the piercing teeth that could rip flesh, the intimidation emitted – even from the cubs – was vast. However, what they failed to realize was that they were facing two Rising Stars – one of whom was granted the auspicious title of ‘ace’ as well. The two ladies were not foes to be underestimated.

And that was clearly portrayed through the tendrils of electricity produced by Hikari who shaped an orb, ascending it within the confines of the limitless air; the explosion of which would thus, fling the lions, all of them, backwards, crashing into trees and heavily damaging the forestry around them. But at this precise moment, it was a game of life against nature and any who weren’t stupid would know life reigned supreme regardless of the pain inflicted from the demolition of nature and its beastly beings.

As Hika’s turn had now been over, it was Zoe’s to do the deed. Bracing herself upon the soles of her feet, she shot forth into the air due to the pressure applied and within that limitless vicinity, her arms spread out, parallel to the ground as two words escaped her lips. “Tempestuous Wind!” Within a mere moment, a flurry of wind compiled in a specific position as it viciously rotated forming into a tornado. With massive ferocity, the tornado violently pulled the lions that lay spewed across the ground towards its fine clutches, rotating them vivaciously until they were all flung backwards yet again crashing into the barks of the tree, emitting howls of agony that reverberated and bounced of the rough bark of the trees which were now bent and broken.

However, as females were, they were quite stubborn creatures. Even in the case of animals. For the lionesses stood up yet again, grunts of affliction emitting from them as the cubs lay – whether unconsciousness or dead, still a mystery – within slight ounces of blood splattered across the ground. The lionesses, far enraged than ever before – rushed towards the two mages; their eyes showcasing malice at its finest.
    WORDS 651 - TAGS @HikaPika - NOTES Bloop.

Mission Statistics:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 9th July 2015, 2:11 am

you think i'm

”Waaa~” Her mouth gaped open, Hika was clearly amazed by the abilities her fellow partner had conveyed. The wind in the surrounding area seemed to have picked up force and began to rotate, forming a huge tornado. She would place her hand above her eyes, concealing them from all the dust and sand particles from whisking into her eyes. Admittedly, Zoe was a member of her team who possessed great potential, she noticed, seeing that she was one of the Rising Stars as well. The trees that stood tall in the woods, that had once made the forest looked verdant appeared as if they were trampled by a beast due to the spells the two Saber mages had summoned. The land looked rather devastated; branches all over the place, broken trees hung over one another. Despite the damage they have caused to the lionesses, they crawled back on they hind legs and let out a loud, piercing roar. Albeit, Hika could tell that they were pretty wounded from the fight, catching sight of the smears of blood on their bodies.

Regardless of their overwhelming numbers, she was positive that they could defeat the ten young lions with ease. However, Hika reminded herself to not underestimate her enemies for they are the animals that rule the jungle, which does mean that they must indeed be powerful. From her estimation, the remaining five were exactly the same ones as the pack of lionesses they encountered before. ”Well, I guess it’s time to get serious.” A huge smirk tugged on her lips as she cracked her knuckles and fixed her black gloves that were secured around her slender hands. Placing her rocket launcher, named Fishbones over her shoulder, her fingers curled around the body of her weapon tightly. With one of her eyelids closed, Hika aimed precisely for the group of young lions and bellowed, ”Boom De Yada!” The mouth of the rocket launcher which was in a shape of a huge shark opened wide, a beam of light emerging inside its jaws. A huge rocket flew before her eyes towards the target and exploded afterwards. Smoke would block her vision for a few seconds before it cleared out and displayed five bodies of lion curbs. ”Aye, 5 down 10 more to go!”

Twisting her head around into her partner’s direction, she noticed a lioness from the pack of five storming its way towards Zoe, her speed ridiculously fast. ”Zoey, watch out!”

W O R D S
    424/300

P O S T S
    16/30

T A G  
    @Zoey

crazy
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Please do not copy the template and use it elsewhere unless you've asked permission from the owner on the original site.

Combat Stats:

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 11th July 2015, 2:58 pm

let's make this

A smirk tugged upon the light-blonde young mage’s rosy lips as she hovered above, her form suspended within mid-air. Hands spread out, welcoming the exquisite affinity of the wind; sapphire orbs slightly scrunched downwards however, a gleam swam in them outlined upon which lay a thirst for victory; lips curled upwards into a ghost of a smirk as the blue-haired mage brought forth a weapon of mighty fury; it snout vicious signified by the mere appearance of the weapon which was in the form of a shark. The braided haired ace’s mirth for destruction extensively bemused the blonde young mage for it added as a factor to her attraction. A light giggle left Zoe’s lips as the words echoed forth from her partner, Hika’s lips, setting the motion into sail; firing the attack towards the cubs that approached her. Indeed, the smoke that decorated the premises, thick upon its visage, painted with a dull black was a cause of prevention of sight however, it soon dispersed allowing for a view – especially, from the air-borne status of the blonde mage. Sprawled across the canopy lay bodies of cubs, bathed within their own blood, crimson outlining their frail figure upon the floor. Pity left Zoe’s being; lips slightly parted followed by a bite of her teeth on her lower one and eyes showcasing the emotion which partly clouded her being at the defeated and futile state of the cubs.

However, the slight waver in her emotions; the remorse for the enemy soon evaporated as the shrill of a warning reverberated through the cacophony of the roars of the lions successfully, reaching Zoe’s ears. Orbs gliding towards the source of the voice; Hika, which soon, just as abruptly, glided over to the lioness that rushed towards her; maw held high as her vicious, canine teeth shone brightly, lethality written across them.

Cerulean eyes squinted and a soft growl; Zoe raised her hands forth, the swirling, vicious tornado, retaining his lethality and accuracy which far outdid the lioness. A sublime shot of her arm and a quick in its step, the tornado moved; it slightly moved, the wind rotating across the land, sweeping the verdant leaves and twigs that littered the canopy. An abrupt stop; however, receding footsteps were to no avail as the tug of the savage yet graceful zephyrs wind reigned supreme; it pulled the lioness within its grasp. However, as bees to a honey, the other four lionesses rushed forth; aid for the comrade in trouble written within their sharply edged, golden tinted eyes. The tornado, merciless in its core however, did not waver at the supreme might of the queens of the wild but rather, welcomed them ferociously within its arms; tugging the other four within its rotating extremity. Gushes of agonizing screams outlined the forest from the lethal touch of the wind as they wept; defeat spawn across their visage.

With a final fling to the barks of the trees, heavily damaging them, the lionesses lay upon the ground; their state unconscious as arrays of crimson snaked their frames. With that, the enemies within the path of the two Sabertooth mages were now at a pause. A descend forth and a dissipating fling of the tornado back within the wilderness left Zoe now standing next to the blue-haired girl as a question left her lips aimed towards Hika, “So, now what do we do?”
    WORDS 565 - TAGS @HikaPika - NOTES Enemies defeated, yasss. Time for tooth!

Mission Statistics:

[17]
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 19th July 2015, 1:13 am

you think i'm

A sigh escaped her lips, yet again: but this time of relief being satisfied that the blue haired mage’s fellow teammate was safe. An enormous tornado flew past, causing her braided hair to flutter in all directions and towards the lioness, picking up twigs, leaves and branches that were sprawled on the ground as the wind rotated along the land with all its might. After witnessing their comrade being in trouble, the remaining lionesses leaped forward to its aid, their razor-edged teeth snarling at the two of them before they were washed away by the extreme force of the tornado. Howls echoed throughout the woods, bouncing off the trees and a mere second later, silence reigned supreme. The leaves finally settled and the trees that were unsteadily moving from side to side were now finally stabilized. Red hues glided over to the bodies of the lioness that were dispersed on the ground. Her eyes barely showed emotions, rosy lips drawn into a thin line, as though she felt nothing towards the pitiful lionesses: as if she was used to death unfolding before her eyes.

The blond haired mage’s question finally reached her ears as she turned around, facing towards her partner. ”Hmm, I suppose we can just roam around in the woods a bit.” A smile crept on her thin lips, her eyes creased into the shape of a crescent moon. With a swift motion of her hand, Hika brushed off the chunk of hair in front of her face to the side so as to see a clearer vision. The leaves rustled, the breeze picking them up as it created a coil before they swooshed away. The sun was still up, right above her head, casting a shadow behind her so she assumed it was probably noon. Despite how inattentive she looked, her senses were all on guard, her eyes and ears peeled for any sight of enemies that might emerge and possibly, the sound of low growls as well. Her head casted slightly downwards at an angle, her eyes glued to the ground, a question escaped her lips. ”Have you enjoyed staying in Sabertooth, so far?”

W O R D S
    365/350

P O S T S
    18/30
    T A G  
    @Zoey

crazy
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 12th August 2015, 7:07 am

let's make this

Audible in its nature, a sigh departed from the rosiness of her lips; cerulean hues expending an abundance of a diverse range of emotions overlapping between jubilancy at their triumphant victory and fatigue of the power consumed. Orbs wafted along the arrays of verdant trees; some now rendered in a state of demolition with the barks roughly bent, the swift leaves separated from their original location as they now lay in heaps, crumpled upon the ground or aimlessly floating along the impenetrable wafts of air; the design mirrored by the golden locks of the female. A hand raised; acting as a shield upon her eyes at the vividly luminous rays of the sun, as a crease in her features indicated her slight distress, at the slightly sweltering weather that entrapped the two females within its clutches.

A nod, from Zoe at the suggestion proposed from her partner, Hikari, at the prospect of venturing within the woods in hopes of perhaps, retrieving the item that two had been appointed to attain. “Alrighty.” Ecstatic, brimmed with an adventurous touch; lips curled upwards rather, animatedly into a light smirk as she proceeded to walk forth; the scenery of the destruction, the two mages had ensued, falling behind them; out of mind, out of sight as they trudged forth. Crunches of feet against the canopy radiated as the two marched forth. Zoe’s eyes and ears, vivaciously alerted. Growls, crunches, presence; any and everything that would alert the Sabertooth mages to the aura of the primitive sovereign’s of the jungle.

No doubt clouded Zoe’s mind for the appearance of more foes again as the jungle was plagued with them; it was undoubtable from the beginning that the mission was arduous for challenging beasts was a bravery in itself. And here; two Sabertooth mages entitled as Rising Stars; one possessing the honour of an ace, as well, were on this mission. A felony to kill, but a reward to be granted.

The light blonde’s sapphire orbs glided over to the blue-haired mage whom had uttered words; a question aimed towards her. Captivating her lips, a light smile encrusted upon it accompanied by a skip in her steps as a nod radiated from her; the answer in tow coupled with a question of her own. “Aye, aye! I’ve loved Sabertooth so far; I got to make many friends who I know will help me become stronger and wiser. The guild is now precious to my heart; one I’ll protect with my life. What about you, Hika? How long have you been in Sabertooth?” A rather calming conversation followed the intense battle putting minds and hearts to ease as the two females engaged in getting to know each other.
    WORDS 451 - TAGS @HikaPika - NOTES Sorry for the late and slightly shitty post! x~x

Mission Statistics:

[19]
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 27th August 2015, 4:07 am

Hikari Shirokawa

A light giggle left the Saber mage’s lips upon the delighted response from Zoe. Hearing the excitement and joy in her voice made her feel uplifted, not to mention, she found her adorable as well. Pleased to know there were such pleasant members in the guild, she clasped her hands in front of her, her red hues dropped down to the dirt between her most trusted metallic boots. A question escaped from Zoe, aimed at her, her eyes widening in surprise by the unforeseen interrogation. ”Eh —“ The cerulean haired girl would trail off, scarlet eyes glided upwards to the vast azure sky, as if she was deep in thought. It was an interesting question, honestly, no one had actually ever bothered to enquire her, thus making her startled when Zoe brought up the subject.  ”…Pretty long, I suppose.” A genuine smile curved onto the line of her cupid-bow lips, her eyes scrunching up into a shape of a crescent arc. It’s been so long, the girl pondered, fidgeting slightly with her thumbs. If she recalled correctly, she probably was the longest member who had stayed loyal among the whole guild — and she was proud to be one of those former members of Sabertooth.  Her answer to Zoe’s question was imprecise, albeit, she decided to leave it be. Silence reigned supreme around the area apart from the howling of the wind, wafting across her petite body.

”…”

Memories came flashing before her eyes all of a sudden, when she first entered Sabertooth; a place where there was no one apart from the guild master. Recalling how different it was years ago, a laugh left her lips. There barely was any people around the old guild hall. Through thick and thin, their old guild master had brought up the guild which is now more prominent and obviously lively, compared to one back in the old days. The sapphire haired mage raised her chin followed by a smile that never left her lips from the moment they had begun chatting randomly. It was a rather soothing conversation, technically, that relaxed her slightly from the battle they were engaged on previously. A smirk now tugged upon the corner of her lips as a brilliant topic sprang to her mind.  The girl had never been so interested in others’ personal lives but since she was her fellow teammate, her curiosity was piqued about her guildmate’s relationships. ”So, do you have any boyfriend yet?”  A wink radiated from her as a smirk broadened on her lips.

words 439/350 tags @Zoey posts 20/30

• template by kai of adoxography ‌•

theme | battle theme

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 11th September 2015, 6:46 am

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT ANYTHING YOU'LL SAY WILL ONLY FUEL MY LUNGS  
    A gander of fuchsia optics inclined towards the cerulean haired girl upon, the words that perspired from her lips. The response to her query a bit, flaccid however, the light blonde chose not to pester any forth. An astral contour graced Hika’s face. Zoe’s question had indeed, elicited a reaction within the scarlet orbed girl; a reminiscence of her past within the guild. It evoked a mirroring receptivity within the light blonde as well for, flashes of her own former life trotted in her mind. Or as much, as she remembered, that is. Which, alas, was only aggregated to her time with the archaic woman – Fleur – followed by, her entrance within Fairy Tail; her former guild which, now was only an integral part of her memories. At times, wistfulness used to engulf her at her time within her prior guild. Yet, when she gazed at her current one, Sabertooth; all mournfulness dispersed for, she knew she made the right decision. Sabertooth was her home now. And, she was euphoric within it.

However, much to her dismay, that was all she remembered. Venturing deep within the pathway of her memories however, there were only blurs. What occurred prior to her meeting with Fleur was an enigma; one, she had yet, not solved; one which infuriated her. No retrospect of her earlier life. It made her ponder why she couldn’t recall; what was so secluded that even her intensification in relocating it provided no results. Whenever she, thought about this however; uneasiness overtook her. A sense of revulsion; a feeling as though, eyes filled with malignance were upon her. And again, that feeling overtook her.

However, this time, it was due to her partner that her apprehension dispersed and instead, crimson embellished her cheeks. “Uh, w-well –“ The stutter exuded from her lips as, the thoughts of one person entered her mind. The subject of the query – her boyfriend. Which she did possess. Up until now, Zoe’s meeting with him had been relayed to none albeit, the blonde felt as though, she could transmit her emotions to the cerulean haired girl. Within the expanse of this mission, Zoe had affirmed to consider Hika a good friend. And friends were supposed to share hence, the blonde let it go. “I do, actually. He’s a mage from Fairy Tail. We met a while back and suffice to say, we grew really fond of each other. He’s a really nice guy. What about you, though? Any deserving of your affection?” The previous cheekiness on Hika’s face was mirrored upon Zoe as, she remained curious of Hika’s answer.  

432 WORDS | @HIKACHU | 21 // 30 POSTS
    TEMPLATE BY MINNIE OF GANGNAM STYLE
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 19th September 2015, 10:20 pm

Hikari

A genuine smile rested onto the pink line of her lips, her ruby hues shifted towards the blonde haired girl as Hika awaited for the anticipated response. The Paragon had noticed how her partner had immediately flustered upon the hint of the question which caused her to chuckle lightly. Red optics glided upwards into the sky, enticed by the beauty of the colour of the sky and the creamy-coloured clouds that laid scattered across the endless space. Warmth settled over the Paragon and soothed her chest, a nice tingling sensation spread her chest. The harsh gales that blew across the land of the Hunting Village almost knocked the wind out of her, yet, it was a wonderful feeling to attain of. For a brief moment, the girl remained with her eyelids close, her legs would still push forward further into the forest, feeling the breeze exerting force against her as it wafted roughly through her sapphire hair.

Her eyelashes fluttered open, introducing the bright, lush colour of her scarlet eyes upon hearing the stutter of her dear friend’s voice. Patiently, Hika would remain silent until her partner was ready to tell her. ”If it’s too uncomfortable, you don’t have to tell me.” The ace of Sabertooth comforted her, a smile accompanying the features of her face while her hand rested gently on Zoe’s shoulder to reassure her. Certainly, Hika wouldn’t want to force her to answer the question she didn’t wish to.

A slight gasp escaped from her lips as the sapphire haired girl remained motionless from the details she had been informed with. Followed by a cross of her slender arms in front of her chest, the girl broke out into a huge grin before she suddenly threw her arms around Zoe, hugging her unrelentingly tight but partly making sure she isn’t killing her with the bear hug as well. ”I’m so glad for you! You should bring him to the guild sometimes!” Enthusiastic about the news, the azure haired girl exclaimed, her hands moving around as she spoke to emphasize on what she was talking about. A sigh; this time out of satisfaction and content, left her lips and her eyes immediately casted downwards upon the question that was directed at her. Heat rushed to her face, apple red pools danced onto her cheeks as she remained inaudible for a while before she began, ”Pein. I’ve been together with him for quite some time.” The intensity of the scarlet shade on her face gradually increases. ”I suppose we became really close to each other during the missions. I hope it’s not too awkward to be in a relationship with a guild mate.” The girl produced a rather quiet laugh and ruffled the back of her hair — a habit when she finds situations a bit embarrassing.

words 480 tags @Zoey posts 22/30

• template by kai of adoxography ‌•

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:40 am