Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spread the Word | Solo | Elizabeth

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: -
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Spread the Word | Solo | Elizabeth Empty Spread the Word | Solo | Elizabeth

Post by Nero_ 4th March 2015, 8:07 am

SO FOOLISH, SO PRETENTIOUS

fortune does not favour fools.

Click, clack, click, clack.

A woman would walk through Rose Garden, her heels causing a faint click, clack each time they impacted against the pavement below her. Short, black dress, with a simple jacket over it, her red hair taken in a bun, Elizabeth Silvershield walked away from a man, that stared at her with a hand on his cheek. Don't you call me again! Elizabeth turned around and yelled, cracking her knuckles, before walking away, her expression showing nothing good was going on. And, indeed, the fact that there was a gloomy, dark aura surrounding her, her eyes becoming a weird, creepy scarlet color, just gave out that Elizabeth was not in a good mood. Nowhere near it; she was very pissed. Kicking a tin can out of her way, she passed a hand through her red hair, releasing it off from the bun, her red locks falling on her shoulders like a waterfall of.. blood. Regardless if she wanted it or not, the beautiful red color of her hair quite reminded of blood, and the thought about it often made Elizabeth disgusted, and guilty, for she had the blood of her own little sister on her hands, and that was not something one could forget easily, and could not see everywhere, regardless where they went or what they were staring at.

Yet this wasn't her biggest problem. In fact, it was a lesser issue, and she didn't even think about it while she made her way through the Rose Garden streets, the dark aura fading away slowly, yet progressively, which meant that she was calming down a bit, although her eyes remained red. God Slayer red. The failed date with the rather attractive, yet rude individual she had left back a few minutes ago, not before slapping him, using all her enhaced strength in that simple movement, and the fact that she had came here, to Rose Garden, one of the most magical places in Fiore, was to advertise, to gather talented members for the Blue Pegasus guild, the guild she was in, and in which her loyalty layed. Placing her hands at the back of her head, she sighed, trying to figure out the most effective way to gather members for Blue Pegasus, yet she could think of nothing. She wanted more talented people to join the Guild, in order to prove the other wannabe-guilds which is the best guild around, yet, now that she was in Rose Garden, she only figured out it was not that easy.

Oi. A voice took her out of her trance, making her look up to meet with a tall, much taller than her, broad-shouldered man, who, in all honesty, wasn't really pretty, nor looked like he was inoffensive. Rising her eyebrow, with the same arrogant smirk as always, Elizabeth looked up, crossing her arms over her chest. My friend over there just told me that a red-haired Blue Pegasus bitch slapped him and broke a few of his teeth. I'm guessing you are this Blue Pegasus bitch. Elizabeth tried not to laugh at the description that the man she had wanted to go on a date with had given of her. "Red-haired Blue Pegasus bitch"? Too good. Bursting into laughter, Elizabeth took her hand to her stomach, bending over due to the laughter.

E-excuse me. I just find the description Jace gave of me incredibly funny. Elizabeth said, her voice shaking due to the laughter, causing her to stop and take a breath a few times. The guy stared at her, growling, until he took the chance to attempt to hit her with his knee in the stomach. Yet he didn't forsee that the girl he attempted to hit would have such an atonishing speed and swiftness, like she did. A small crowd had gathered to watch them, something that amused Elizabeth. Ufu, how foolish to attempt to kick me, even knowing that I am smaller, quicker, and more agile than you. Fortune does not favor fools, my friend.

Quicklu gathering lightning in her mouth, Elizabeth released her trademark God Slayer bellow, hitting the guy with the black, corrupted lightnings, making him scream as the high voltage lightnings impacted with his skin, throwing him back, against the wall of a building. I told you. Passing a finger through her lips, Elizabeth smirked, turning around, noticing this is the perfect situation to advertise, to bring people to the guild. Did you see that, everyone? This guy decided he can screw around with a Blue Pegasus member. And it didn't turn out well for him. Elizabeth said, rising her voice, and pointing towards the unconscious guy against the wall. This only proves that my guild, is the best guild around. The mages that are here have the chance to join us and to become legends, to become unforgetable. Elizabeth smirked, ready to finish her speech. If you don't believe me, look at Shuhei Kisaragi, our Guildmaster. Or Zack Rose. Ayeseru Suzumoto. All of them are Wizard Saints, all are in Blue Pegasus. All of them are Legends.

And if you decide to not join us, then you will be easily forgotten.

words
    861 | 750
    tagged
    Nobody.
    extra
    Thunder God's Bellow Used.
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Spread the Word | Solo | Elizabeth Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:42 am