Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job) Empty Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job)

Post by Decayuss 28th February 2015, 7:34 pm

Job Title: Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry!
    Player Requirements: Username must be Decayuss. Character name must be Deniel Decayuss Thorman. In other words: Private job.
    Job Requirements: 50 Posts for each location. 500 words per post. Must kill Arianna the White Angel and Diabolos the Black Devil.
    Job Location: Sin, Iceberg
    Job Description: Arianna the White Angel and Diabolos the Black Devil are highly known, yet unknown. They are two vile beings that go beyond the boundaries of humanitarian beliefs. A couple that only exists to cause mischief, misery, suffering, ...and death. Their locations have been unknown, but only because no one has ever found their location, and lived to tell the tale. Many brave warriors have challenged either person, and have come out of their places alive. One thing is known: that Arianna lives within the icy continent of Iceberg, and Diabolos in the hellish wasteland of Sin.

Now, it's time to take these two down!

Ascend your way through Arianna's Icecrown Citadel and kill her atop her Frozen Throne.

Then make your way to the Hellish wasteland of Sin, find Diabolos's Obsidian Palace, and kill him in his arena!
    Enemies:
    Iceberg:

Sin:

Reward: 150K Jewels

Last edited by Decayuss on 16th July 2015, 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job) Empty Re: Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job)

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 12th March 2015, 2:51 am

Alrighty so only fix you need to do is up the post count by 10. Also i would like to ask you to make a Public version of this, this is a fantastic looking job and i would love for other players to be able to do it. If you agree to this i have been give permission to allow you double jewel reward on your private job run.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job) Empty Re: Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job)

Post by Decayuss 12th March 2015, 7:59 pm

Fine by me. The post count has been updated.

However, for a public job, I'm going to provide more descriptions. So I'll take myself through a run of this, and then add more to the job so that anyone in the future taking it has relatively the same image as to what it's supposed to truly be.

Besides that, I agree to make it.

Make the Angel Scream, and the Devil Cry! (Private Job) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:09 pm