Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"Oy you owe me!"(Venir)

Izagai Nami
    Izagai Nami

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ἀτενίζω (Gaze)
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Disparity Requip
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

"Oy you owe me!"(Venir) Empty "Oy you owe me!"(Venir)

Post by Izagai Nami 22nd February 2015, 8:25 pm

Boring. This is the word that the young raven haired man used to describe the boredom. He had spent the last three hours of this rather annoying day meandering about the shopping district wanting something to do. The man in question wore a odd set of clothing for the region. he wore a set of robes from a far country of light blue cotton and silk, with a white pattern placed on it's sleeves to seem as a mountain. Around his neck was a scarf of white silk that flowed about his neck with the light wind going about as he stepped, his toes and heels not covered by the odd footwear he had, but instead, only covered the arch of his foot. He was certainly not someone one would expect to see on a regular basis, that was for certain.

The man thought of how to make the day more interesting, and he smiled to himself as he walked past a small cafe'. Perhaps he could have a little fun? He walked within the small place, and waited in line, smelling the air of sugared foam and milk and light mochas and all the like about the small shop, and decided even if his plan backfired, he would have at least a little bit of fun. But the question, was what was the target? Male, female, young old, there was so very many choices he would have trouble deciding. He thought as he moved up the line, his ponytail swiping side to side as he walked forward, his hands drumming on his side as his eyes glanced about the shop. Lots of browns and greens. Not bad, but he liked blues a good bit more. But the symbol for the shop was nice. A star of silver with green waves, like the wind about it.

After finally getting his drink, a light espresso, he walked out of the cafe' and glanced side to side before giving a grin. to his right, a girl seemed to be walking down the sidewalk with a vacant stare out at the sky. The girl was certainly a good choice, but he questioned the clothing choice, along with the rather large pack. Not that he minded either. He walked forward down the sidewalk, the coffee in his left hand as he walked down the other side of the walk path and walked surely, ever so slightly angling it to where she would knock his drink into him. He planned for it to look good.

After only a few second, about twenty precisely, it happened. he stopped to check the sky(pretending to), and let the girl clip his hand and knocking him down as he rolled back on his heels to land on his read, the espresso going all about his clothing and he gave a light *"ACK!*" Of surprise as he looked up at the girl with a slightly annoyed look on his face as he would toss the empty cup to the side and look at her with fierce sapphire eyes*"Well that was a waste."* He held up his right hand towards the girl and if she stared at it, without taking action he would raise an eyebrow*"Mind helping me out girl?"* If she did ,he would mock trying to stand up, and pull her back "accidentally" and proceed to fall on his back and feign knocking his head on the stone, but would use his ponytail to negate the blow, but hold his head with both of his heads*"Uuuuuug...."*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shall we relax together Guest ?
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

"Oy you owe me!"(Venir) Empty Re: "Oy you owe me!"(Venir)

Post by Mistress Venir 22nd February 2015, 10:03 pm

"I can't believe I'm lost!" Venir sighed as she walked about the crowded streets of Rose Garden. As usual the town was overflowing with tourists and citizens alike. Venir was one of those tourists, this was her second time visiting Rose Garden, the first had been while on a job so she hadn't gotten a chance to sight see like she had wanted to at the time. Which is why she chose to revisit the town and soak in all the wonders and pleasures that made up Rose Garden. For a while her short visit had been more than pleasant having seen numerous street performers, and had she even splurged a bit and bought a few items using some money from the very job she had attended to while in Rose Garden.

However, for the last hour or so she had been wandering around completely lost. She was handed a flyer, by a rather suspicious looking man, on that said flyer was an invitation to a show of sorts that seemed pretty entertaining to the mage. At least it seemed entertaining enough to outweigh the suspicions that came with it. The only problem was that the pinkette was not familiar in the slightest with the area so when it came to getting to her destination well, she simply could not find it. In fact she had been wandering around now for hours, so bored of wandering that she found herself staring up at the sky. Her luck did not seem to take a turn for the better as she bumped into someone. Not only did she bump into them but somehow she had managed to bump into them AND spill their drink all over them.

"Oh no." The bikini clad mage mumbled staring down at the none to happy man. Figuring the least she could do is help him up she attempted to do just that. Only it didn't go quite as well as planned and somehow she managed down on the ground as well. While the pinkette was more or less unscathed by the whole ordeal, the man did not seem to be quite as lucky. "Oh no! Are you okay?" The girl knelt over him inspecting for wounds, not suspecting him for trickery in the slightest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oy you owe me!"(Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

"Oy you owe me!"(Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

"Oy you owe me!"(Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Izagai Nami
    Izagai Nami

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izagai Nami 22nd February 2015, 11:17 pm

Step one. Completed. This was what went through Izagai's mind as they both fell to the ground, the moment of impact he turned several parts of his body to diamond beneath his clothing, causing a light *clack* sound, and he kept his hands to his head, his body going back to normal as she checked him over, and he arched his back as if trying to keep it from physical contact with the ground. In truth he was fine, but he couldn't let her know that. if he wanted to keep the illusion going. He cringed as she inspected him, and "attempted" to push himself up with his hands, using his hips and feet to keep traction and to hoist his torso upright, but as he straightened his back he gave a light *Aah* and bent his back and lowered his head forward a bit, keeping his left hand to his head as his right supported his bodies' weight. He bent forward and put both hands to the side of him, one hand before the girl and one to his right, and used his feet to keep light traction, moving his feet from the puddle of espresso, and he lurched forward, quickly putting a hand on the girl's shoulder to catch his balance.

He took a pained look as he close his eyes and rubbed his left hand that had previously been on the girls shoulder on his own back and groaned a bit, before looking at his now soaked and slightly stained robes and frowned before looking at the girl with solid sapphire hues, not offering a hand to her as he would watch her stand and waited before speaking*"Well looks like you did a nasty number on me....you meant to do it didn't you"* He asked, a suspicious tone in his voice as he glared at her. If his judge of character was correct, he assumed she would either A. ask for forgiveness which he would flatly refuse, or B. ask how she can make it up to him, which he was waiting for. He planned on having some fun with this girl.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 23rd February 2015, 9:08 pm

Venir visibly winced at the clacking sound, which seemed and sounded incredibly painful. Not to mention with the way he struggled to get up made Venir only feel worse, though the site itself was a rather amusing one. None the less she allowed him to pull himself up and didn't mind his hand on her shoulder, luckily she had little to no personal space issues. She was almost smiling at the sight of him getting up, the spectacle somewhat amusing but at his accusing words the mage was frowning. She hadn't intended to him like he had said but still she was the cause of this. "I didn't mean to!" Venir replied but still feeling guilty she couldn't help but make an offer, "Is there anything I can do to make up for it? Buy you some new clothes or something?" Venir asked giving the man a glance over. He certainly looked worse for ware. The pink haired mage seemed blissfully unaware as to what she was getting herself into, as she often did. The last time she offered to do something for someone, she had almost ended up as a slave for life but that little incident was almost forgotten at this point.

Jobs:

Izagai Nami
    Izagai Nami

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izagai Nami 23rd February 2015, 9:46 pm

Inwardly, the young man smiled, but he didn't show it outwardly as he frowned and looked down at his new robes, as if just really realizing the damage to the clothing that the drink had caused and his eyes widened slightly as he glared at the girl, scoffing a bit as he looked to her*"You can do more than that, you can buy yourself something to wear as you help me around today since I still had some shopping to do...."* He took a step forward, and grunted a bit before stopping and looking at the pink haired girl again, and giving a half mocking smile*"You can be my crutch as well, seeing as how you did this."* The young black haired man looked forward as he looked towards the further end of the shopping district towards where the clothing stores where, and he awaited the girl to slide on over, his left arm a bit loosened and swayed a bit as it waited for the woman to approach. He truly enjoyed having a bit of fun with people when he could, and today was such a day. He planned to drag it out as much as he could.

Go get clothing, watch her come in and out of various outfits, of which he would likely make her wear something entirely ridiculous. He would sit at a cafe and eat, and have her run and grab anything he needed from the counter. And he would have her help him with his food shopping. In truth, it was an excuse for cheap labor, but he could help but be pleased with himself. He hadn't messed with anyone in this town thus far, and this girl seemed a bit quick to take the blame. In other words, she was a perfect target to designate for today's prank.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 26th February 2015, 8:26 pm

"Buy myself something to wear!?" Her jaw dropped at what more or less seemed to be a command, "And be your crutch!?" This man was just one surprising demand after another. Despite his rudeness the girl did after all feel as if she didn't have a choice in the matter. Begrudgingly she allowed herself to be his crutch not enjoying the contact in the slightest. The walk to the clothing store was nearly unbearable and the experience within was even worse. Initially she had chosen her own outfit but it seemed as if her new dictator would be choosing it as well. "What on earth is this?" Her nose crinkled up as she looked at the mirror. Bikini's were her first item of choice to wear so anything else she often felt odd in but this was just horrible to her. "So many frills and ribbons!" She felt rather strange in the almost lolita like dress but still the mage tried to push through it.

Then they went to the cafe, her stomach grumbling at that point. When she had ordered her food she went to sit down by the man she was forced to accompany for the day. The only problem was that before she could even rest for a moment he had a new set of orders for her. "I just wanna eat!" She wanted to cry out to him but her conscience preventing her from doing so. After running and grabbing countless things for him, some of which seemed to be his grocery list, the mage had no choice but to voice her opinion. "Please! Just let me rest! You seem fine now!" The girl whined dropping countless bags of items that she had retrieved for him.

Jobs:

Izagai Nami
    Izagai Nami

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izagai Nami 27th February 2015, 9:27 pm

As the girl obliged to his whim, he inwardly grinned, but he kept a stern look outwardly as he stared on forward as the girl acted as his crutch, not deeming to answer either of her retorts. He placed his arm about her shoulder for some support and creeped a bit along, not going too fast despite his inward excitement at the prospect of his prank going so very well. Did she really fall for this? First the went to a clothing store, where they initially picked out a set of clothing for him to wear, which he chose a simple white tee shirt and a pair of black cargo jeans. They fit him a bit loosely so he also grabbed a belt , but continued to wear his odd footwear, that covered neither his toes nor his heel. Not many people knew, but the style of shoe was meant to promote a better grip on the ground and balance, not that someone so fresh out of water would know.

However, he smiled to himself as he watched the girl look about for clothing, which he denied most of the time with a passive aggressive sigh and a palm to the left side of the face, as the girl seemed to not understand he wasn't going to let her wear anything scant. Another note he made, was the tattoo on her left shoulder, of the guild Eclipse Soul. He made a passive note of it as he pointed to a near lolita style dress for the girl, frills that nearly would touch the ground , and a lime colored bow and sash around the stomach that tied at the back. The girl groaned as as she wore it, and commented on the number of frills and ribbons. He only gave a passively annoyed smile and said*"Well neither of us really get to enjoy our clothing today then."*

He then asked her to take him back to the nearby cafe', he noted that her stomach was growling. It was too easy. He waited for the girl to order her food, but as she did, the raven haired boy held a flat hand to the waitress and looked at the girl from where he was sitting*"There will be a hold on that order, she is about to be a bit busy*". He kept a straight face as the girl came over and he spoke again, he pulled a list from his pocket, and put his stained clothes on the table using his other hand as he hunched a bit under the table*"First you will take this to the dry cleaning, then you will by the things on this list. Shouldn't take too long, miss Eclipse Soul Mage"* He kept a calm look on his face, but he made sure she knew he knew what guild he was from. to some guild members, the threat of a complaint was far worse than a mildly annoyed passerby or losing time.

After a while she returned with what looked to be about ten or fifteen bags, and set them back on the table, and she begged him to just rest, and he sipped on some tea, as he looked through the bags for a tea he had asked for, and handed it to her*"Have them prepare two cups of this tea, then you may rest.*" The tea was a jasmine tea, good for relaxing. After shw would return to the table, he would pass her a plate with a cheesecake with half a strawberry on top of it to her. The cafe was nice, and the food was good. He figured he could let up on the girl for now and gave her a relaxed smile*"Thank you miss. It would have been rather difficult for me to do my shopping today without a helper since the crash*" He gave a light smile, his tone much more kindly than earlier, seeming to have relaxed, but he kept his back bent forward a bit, and his left hand rested on his left knee, massaging it lightly. The girl seemed earnest enough, she deserved at least this much of a break.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 2nd March 2015, 8:30 pm

At his supposedly final request Venir almost told him 'no' but she managed to hold her tongue. This was the last request right? With a deep sigh she grabbed the tea from him and stomped off to get some poor waitress to do the task. Once she had finished her supposedly final task, Venir returned to the table glancing between the dark haired man and the cheesecake suspiciously. "Is this some sort of trick? Does he want me to return that? Get a new one? Cut up pieces of it for him and feed to him?" All these things ran through her head as she took her seat across from him still staring at the cake suspiciously. He had yet to order her to do anything with the cake so it could have been possible that the dessert was actually for her....?

Hesitantly the girl took a fork to the cake popping a piece of the treat into her mouth. The cake was more than delicious to the worn out mage who eagerly took another bite. By the time the tea had arrived Venir's cake was gone. Taking a brief moment to thank the waitress for the tea Venir turned her attention to the man across from her. His sudden change in attitude was more than a little alarming to the pinkette and that showed at the shock written plainly across her face. The last thing she had expected from him was gratitude, kindness, and cake. This was the first time had been even remotely nice to her since they had first encountered. "Ah well....No problem I guess..." She scratched the back of her head nervously half expecting him to turn around and snap at her, going right back into slave-driver mode. When that didn't seem to happen Venir couldn't help but inquire as to where exactly the two of them stood. "So....."She began casually taking a sip of the fragrant tea, "We can call it even now right?"

Jobs:

Izagai Nami
    Izagai Nami

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izagai Nami 3rd March 2015, 5:29 am

As the girl enjoyed her food while they waited for their tea, he looked out the window to his left and glanced at the bags. A lot of them where bought with his money, and her labor. He sat with his eyes closed as he enjoyed the sunlight on his face, and he noted it was on the later part of evening, nearing sunset, and he nodded to himself as he looked to the girl when the tea was brought to him, which he let sit for a bit to cool. Though, very soon after the tea arrived, the girl spoke, and asked if they could call it even.

To this the raven haired man turned his sapphire hues to her and stared at her eyes with dead seriousness as she nervously sipped her tea, before giving a cheesy grin and sipping from the tea himself, and as he did, he let his body shimmer a moment as he turned minuscule sections of his body into diamond, and then back to normal flesh to give his body a glimmer effect, and he blinked, and sat up straight feeling his back and nodded to the girl as he stretched, seeming rejuvenated*"Very much so miss, the tea was the exact thing I needed!*". With that, he nodded, and picked up his bags as he stood up, and winked to the girl*"Cute get up chick, try wearing that stuff more often miss... I never got ya name, you'll have to tell me some time!"* He gave a grin, as he dashed out the door, tossing money at the register as he ran with his bags and gave a half salute. He only had so long to make it to the park and enjoy the sunset, so his skin, turned like paper crinkling as he ran out the door holding his bags, and ran with astounding speed towards the park, towards the setting sun about ten miles away, but to him it would be a blink of an eye.

[Extreme Abrupt Exit]

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:48 pm