Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

It's Time This Bully Gets What He Deserves

Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Venelogia
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It's Time This Bully Gets What He Deserves Empty It's Time This Bully Gets What He Deserves

Post by Kenshi 18th February 2015, 8:03 pm

Kenshi sighed as he walked through Magnolia town. He had taken a job from a school-kid for a measly 100 Jewels. If the request wasn't to right an injustice, the request slip would have hung on the bulletin board forever. As it was, Kenshi felt bound by his code of honor to help the poor kid out. The kid was being beleaguered by a bully, who kept stealing his lunch money. When Kenshi had found the slip, his heart went out to the poor boy, and immediately set out to right the wrong, sword in hand. It was a long trip from the Sabertooth guild hall, as Kenshi flatly refused to ride on trains. Or any form of transportation, for that matter. Ever since he learned Poison Dragon Slayer magic, anything that moved had never failed to make him violently sick. So, he went by foot wherever he went, to avoid hurling his guts out every time he went on a job.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's Time This Bully Gets What He Deserves PJeGCtn

Battle Theme:
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It's Time This Bully Gets What He Deserves Empty Re: It's Time This Bully Gets What He Deserves

Post by Kenshi 18th February 2015, 8:15 pm

It wasn't long until Kenshi found the house detailed in the request slip as being the house belonging to the client, a young boy named Tora. Kenshi knocked thrice upon the front door, and did not have to wait long until Tora himself answered the door. The ten-year-old boy had short black hair and brown eyes.
    "Greetings, Tora-san. I am Kenshi Soretsu, a mage of Sabertooth." Kenshi said to introduce himself. As he did so, Tora's eyes widened and traveled from the swordsman's head to his feet, then back up. When the young boy saw the sheathed katana at the mage's hip, his eyes widened even further.
    "Wow, a real mage!" he exclaimed, smiling widely with amazement. "What kind of magic do you use? Are you strong? Is that a real sword? Can I hold it?" he asked, in the typical manner of excited children. Kenshi smiled, and tried his best to answer Tora's questions.
    "The magic I use is called Poison Dragon Slayer magic; I'm fairly strong yes, this is a real sword; and no, you cannot hold it. Blades are far too dangerous for a child such as yourself to wield. Perhaps when you get older." he said. Tora smiled, then frowned in disappointment, then smiled again.
    "You're a Dragon Slayer! That's so cool! I've heard of them! Is it true you can consume your element to regain magical energy?" he said, displaying a resilience of spirit typical in young boys.
    "Yes, it is true. I would show you, but don't you have to get to school, Tora-san?" Kenshi replyed.
    "Oh yeah..." Tora's face fell as he contemplated facing the bully yet again, but then brightened as he remembered that Kenshi was there to help him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Theme:
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It's Time This Bully Gets What He Deserves Empty Re: It's Time This Bully Gets What He Deserves

Post by Kenshi 19th February 2015, 9:13 am

Kenshi and Tora chatted amiably as they walked towards Tora's school. Already, Tora looked up to Kenshi as an older brother figure. The mage was smart, funny and polite, and Tora admired him. They chatted all the way to Tora's the lockers of Tora's school. All of a sudden, a meaty fist grabbed the front of Tora's shirt and slammed the boy against the metal lockers. Tora cried out in pain, even as the bully, who appeared to be several years older than Tora, said, "Give me your lunch money, punk!"
    Kenshi stepped forward and jabbed with straight, rigid fingers at the inside of the bully's elbow, which crumpled, allowing Tora to move away from the bully. The bully gripped his arm with n expression of pain as he looked at the swordsman. Panicked eyes took in Kenshi's tall stature, the sheathed blade at his side, and his glaring eyes, which glowed faintly red.
    I would suggest leaving Tora-san alone." said Kenshi.

Battle Theme:
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 19th February 2015, 9:48 am

The bully recoiled slightly in fear, then seemed to get his courage back. He glared at Kenshi, then said "And who are you to say that? Are you my Dad?" recalcitrantly.
    Kenshi glared down at the bully, who seemed to wilt from the force of the Dragon Slayer's gaze.
    "I am Kenshi Soretsu, the Amethyst Shadow, mage of Sabertooth. I have all the authority to strike you down where you stand, for assaulting my client. If you continue to beleaguer him and steal his lunch money, I will know. And I will find you. And I will not be as lenient as I am now." he said in a deep, menacing voice, leaning forward to tower over the bully, who cowered as far away from the mage as he could.
    Then, Tora piped up, saying "Yeah! Onii-san is the Poison Dragon Slayer!" At Tora's words, Kenshi grinned ferally and begin to emit faint, but visible, streamers of his signature purple gas. The miasma covered his face, causing his teeth to flash brilliantly white through the gloom and his eyes to glow red through the dark cloud.
    Taking one look at Kenshi's demonic visage and the purple gas flowing from the mage, the bully knew Tora's words were correct, and fled, screaming.

Battle Theme:
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 19th February 2015, 10:17 am

As the bully ran away in terror, Kenshi's sensitive nose picked up the odor of ammonia from the floor. Leaning down, he spotted a trail of moisture that reeked of ammonia, following the path the bully took. Smirking, Kenshi straightened up and cut off the flow of gas from his pores. As Kenshi resumed his normal appearance, Tora gazed at him in admiration.
    "Wow, Onii-san! You're awesome! You made him pee his pants!" he said excitedly. Kenshi chuckled and nodded. Tora then dug in his backpack and pulled out a small bag. "Here's the reward I promised you. All 100 Jewels." said Tora solemnly.
    Kenshi smiled and knelt down, saying "Keep your money, Tora-san. You need it more than I." gently. Tora looked uncertain, then thrust the bag at Kenshi again.
    "I insist. You did your job, and you need your reward." he said.
    Kenshi folded Tora's fingers over the bag and pushed his hand gently back at the child. "I insist as well. Keep your money. Buy yourself something nice with it, Tora-san."he said with a kind, gentle smile. Tora's face then lit up with a wide smile.
    "I'll do that! Thank you, Onii-san!" he said, then ran off to his class. Kenshi chuckled, then started on his way back to the Sabertooth guild hall, heart feeling as light as air.

Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:56 am