Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

For a good cause

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Private For a good cause

Post by Kit Kerrington 16th February 2015, 5:05 pm

job info:

The founding Magic charity huh"  Apollo said to himself as was reading the job boarding the train to head back to Hargeon again.  Apollo has heard of this association before.  It's a charity that helps kids learn to use magic if they can't afford to be taught.  Apollo shrugged as he sat on the train looking out the window "how am I gonna help..." He sighed to himself wondering what he could do.  Giving a shrugged he figured he was already in it so he might as well start thinking of a way to help.  As the train arrived he got off and decided o try to find  the charity organization.  As he walked through the streets he couldn't help but wonder why no one was supporting these people but gave a shrug determined to help how ever he could.  "Here we are" He says as he walks up to the gate and looks around then enters.

He walks up to the door looking around at all the grass that needs to be cut..not badly just it needs to be maintained.  Apollo gave a sigh worrying how bad this truly was.  As he approached the doors he looked at them and gave a sigh.  Then he took the knockers and pounded them against the door.  He put his hands in his pockets while he waited then when the door opened an elderly man was standing there "Yes can I help you?" He asked curiously.  "Oh my name is Apollo I represent the Fairy Tail Guild,  I am here to help you" He nods showing the job slip.  "Oh yes please do come in" He says opening the door fully.  With that Apollo walks in ready to see what he needs to do.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Private Re: For a good cause

Post by Kit Kerrington 16th February 2015, 9:26 pm

Apollo walked into the Establishment he saw people frantically walking around and a few kids casting basic spells at targets.  He took a few more steps in looking at the worn mats and targets and the place seemed a little run down.  That aside there were still young mages here learning so Apollo felt more determined to help then ever.  When he saw the kids learning he couldn't help but give a smile and all the new potential he saw. He turned to the Elderly man and nodded abit.  "So why don't you explain the situation a bit more if you please." Apollo asks walking over to him. "oh right of course" He says leading Apollo up some stares to a balcony observing the training room.  "Oh funding has been cut since mages no longer require us...they find new mentors which is fine but then they saw this and decided we were required as much but as you can see there are still people who don't have teachers who want to learn." He gestures to his students and then looks at Apollo.  Apollo looks down at the ten or so students right now trying hard to learn magic. He nods "I think I know how to help but I might need your students help as well." he says to the Elderly man "Oh course but what are you going to do?"He asks curiously."  Show the world what potential they have." I nod at him smiling at him then following him down to the training grounds. All the kids stop and stare at Apollo and the Elder.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 16th February 2015, 9:45 pm

Apollo stood there as the kids gathered around him looking at him.  They all looked at him curiously then sat on the floor in front of him.  "Listen kids this man is going to help us get more funds" He smiles at then they all look attentively at Apollo.  "Um hello My name is Apollo and I am a member of the Fairy Tail Guild,  I am going to help you guys get some better training gear and such"  They all look at him amazed that a real wizard was in front of then.  He gave a sigh thinking how he's not that high ranked himself but still. "I Have an Idea how we can do this but I need your guy's help ok."  He nods at them but then one stands up.  A short black haired boy just glares at him. "What can we do we aren't even wizards alot us only know basic types of spells.." He glares at Apollo.  Apollo sighs looking up then toward him. "whats your name kid" Apollo asks genuinely losing his nervous habit for once.  "Samual..." He says looking away.  "Sammuel You may not know many strong spells but It's not the amount of magic that makes a wizard strong,  It's his drive to move forward and help others, I am going to help you Samuel but I need your help to because I won't lie I can't do this alone so please lend me a hand and that will be a big step toward being a great wizard" I smile at him not knowing exactly what I am saying but speaking from experience since Apollo didn't have alot of power house spells. With this Samual nodded and sat down "so how you gonna help us?" He asked confused.  "Simple we are going to put on a show to show this town how much you can do." He nods All them stand "Alright lets get to work ok kids" Apollo clapped his hands together and walked to them.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 16th February 2015, 9:58 pm

After all that all the kids stand and go practice harder then ever.  Apollo walks over to the Elderly man.  "Iv'e never seen them so motivated in my life" The elderly man said.  Well we will need to practice and if it's alright with you i'd like to spend a few days here and help" Apollo smiles at him nodding abit figuring he knew the answer to this question.  the elderly man nods "Don't worry about renting the cathedral I'll handle that part." He smiles turning around to go back to helping the kids train and learn the routine.  Apollo spent the next few days up until the show helping the kids the final day soon came though and he knew they were ready for this.  alright kids listen to me." He says gathering them around "tomorrows the big day and you have come a long way in these few days so the main thing is to have fun ok"  he nods they kids all cheer " now get off  and rest I will see you all there tomorrow" Apollo watches the kids leave and then smiles leaving himself figuring it was good to follow his own advice.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 16th February 2015, 10:29 pm

Apollo went to the the charity's organization first as a meeting spot.  All the kids showed up.  "Good morning everyone" He said smiling at them all "Let's get out there and show them all what you can do" He nods abit The kids cheer then follow him excitedly to the cathedral.  As they walk Samual looked at him "Mister Apollo you sure this is going to work?" He asked looking worried.  Apollo smiled at him "Of course it will because you and all of them put so much work into it I know it will" He nods smiling.  With that Samual picked up his pace smiling.  When they got there there was a bigger turnout then Apollo expected.  He looked at the kids who surprisingly weren't nervous at all just excited.  Apollo smiled "alright kids you ready?" All at once they cheered and got ready with that Apollo walked out to the Microphone.

"Good day everyone my name is Apollo Valairs and What e are going to show you today is a amazing performance."  "The Founding Magic program is a charity organization that helps kids who can't afford training in magic but still ave a passion to learn.  So without further a due let's start the show please enjoy" He said stepping off to the side.  Once the show started he started using he free forming shields to help the kids like they practiced.  He did every thing from making moving targets for them to hit somehow,  to making obstacles for them to dodge and get around.  the whole show went off without a hit and the crowd cheered and clapped after everyone performance.  After the show Apollo walked over to the Microphone again. "This is but a taste of what these kids can do So if you can donate to there cause and help them learn even more and help reach there goal of becoming great Wizards please donate to there cause anything can make a difference that you all on behalf of The Founding Magic Organization.  "He says stepping away as the crowd claps and cheers.  The  rest of the day Apollo had to help sign Donners up because there were so many then they returned to there charity's organizations building.

The Elderly man shook Apollo's hand "We can't thank you enough" He says happily looking at him.  "Thank you but I just wanna thank you all to because with out you none of this would have been possible so remember what you did to day and strive to be great wizards" He nods at them all then they all clapped happily "Also sir if you ever need help again just remember Fairy Tail will always be around" He nods smiling at him.  The Elderly man simply smiles at him nodding. "well have a good day" Apollo says leaving but they all follow him out waving but hears someone call out.  He turns around seeing Sammual "you'll come back and visit right?" He asks looking at him.  Apollo gave a sigh then smiled at him "Of course after all I have to check on all my students" He chuckles and with that they all wave him good bye and he boards his train heading home.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:38 pm